(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 187.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Wow, if each distributor got around 40, that is a good chunk of the 1250 for the 1st run...ain't it?

My distributor was allocated 10 but later raised to 18.

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Judging by the number of unique distributors on the Chicago Gaming website for Monster Bash Remake (43), I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t going to be another batch and that “sold out” means “sold out”. If distributors got between 30-50 allocated to them, there are more than enough distributors to fill the entire 1250 total production.
Wow. Glad I got my order in right away, just in case!

I counted 63 distributors. So less than 20ea to fill the entire production. I am very happy I ordered mine early.

#353 5 years ago

Towards the bottom of the distributor list are some that have multiple locations, and I didn't know whether each location gets a full allocation or not, so I figured it was safer to assume they were combined.

Seems like those who decided to wait might have challenges finding a new LE.

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Towards the bottom of the distributor list are some that have multiple locations, and I didn't know whether each location gets a full allocation or not, so I figured it was safer to assume they were combined.
Seems like those who decided to wait might have challenges finding a new LE.

You need to keep in mind that there will be some that back out so all may not be lost. I remember seeing a comment that the AFMr took a long time to actually sell out. Not sure how true that is. There definitely appears to be a big demand for the MB's going by all the posts. Bottom line no matter which one you get if you miss out on an LE bet it the CE or SE you can't go wrong with the pricing compared to what others out there are offering. You are getting a classic game with new technology for a little more than buying a used one.

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

You need to keep in mind that there will be some that back out

So, even though one puts down $1000..you can still back out and not loose the 1k?

(not that I will)

#356 5 years ago

I think its up to the distributor if they give you your 1k back... But after seeing one in person, playing it, you will likely not pull out, and for the person who takes your spot if you do, they will be glad you did.
Side note to ops, a brand new AFMr on location is wonder to look at, the big display makes a huge difference. This MBr sitting right next to a AFMr and MMr is a hard lineup for a pinhead to pass up... just saying, and if you had a TZ, TOM, Totan, or TAF sitting next to those, with a couple of Stern hard rockers and a JJP Di or WOZ, a pinhead would never leave the bar.

#357 5 years ago

Just put down my deposit on a LE, can't wait!

#358 5 years ago

Heard the first batch of SE's were shipping out today after a pop bumper issue caused a delay. Anyone get word their SE is shipping/shipped?

#359 5 years ago

whats the latest shipping estimate for LEs? late Dec?

#360 5 years ago

Late Dec. early Jan. is what I was told.

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

whats the latest shipping estimate for LEs?

The LE's come after the 150 SE's are made. Production rate is up to 15 per day, so 10 - 15 days to get the SE's done, then the LE's start.

I have number 34, so ~3 weeks after LE's start I should get mine shipped.

So probably a mid-December delivery for me.

But that's an estimate, no word from my distributor yet...and only $1000 down paid so far.

Robert

#362 5 years ago

As of 11/5@ 3:45 Pm PST:
I'm in on a CE: 9 vote 5%
I'm in on a SE: 22 votes 12%
I'm in on a LE: 120 votes 65%
I'm out for now: 34 votes 18%

(185 votes total with 151 buying a game)

Robert

#363 5 years ago

Our LE allotment is going fast. Please contact us if you want one. We ship nationwide (USA & Canada).

Toll Free: 1-855-DO-NITRO (36-64876) or [email protected]

MBLENitro (resized).jpgMBLENitro (resized).jpg
#364 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

The LE's come after the 150 SE's are made. Production rate is up to 15 per day, so 10 - 15 days to get the SE's done, then the LE's start.
But that's an estimate, no word from my distributor yet...and only $1000 down paid so far.
Robert

I wouldn’t bet on LEs shipping in numerical order. I ordered serial matching 58x during the first hour and I wouldn’t expect to have to wait for 500 other LEs to be made before mine ships.

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

By that math it will be until April until all the LE’s will have been produced. I’m sure each distributor will get allotments based on their commitments and then they’ll disperse the games by how they deem best. Some SE’s are available for immediate shipping if anyone can’t wait until spring at Pinballs.com

#366 5 years ago

They defiantly don't build in order. My understanding is that the first LE's will go to Legacy buyers who are defined as customers who have the MMRLE or AFMRLE....they'll build matching serial numbers first....Once their done with legacy's they start shipping the balance of the LE's...at least thats what I was told by my distributor.

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I wouldn’t bet on LEs shipping in numerical order. I ordered serial matching 58x during the first hour and I wouldn’t expect to have to wait for 500 other LEs to be made before mine ships.

That is correct, [according to my dealer]. Number matching ship 1st ahead of the rest of (LE's) ordered, but the actual number does not represent the assembly line sequence.

If you can believe the dealer

#368 5 years ago

I was told matching number LE’s are the first batch of LE’s on the line and once ALL those orders are filled they start with the first unused number at the top of the serial number list and start shipping non- matching LE orders. My hope is before first of the year I see mine, but that just may be when I get the final bill and I actually won’t see it until later in January.

#369 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Our LE allotment is going fast. Please contact us if you want one. We ship nationwide (USA & Canada).
Toll Free: 1-855-DO-NITRO (36-64876) or [email protected] [quoted image]

I got mine

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I was told matching number LE’s are the first batch of LE’s on the line and once ALL those orders are filled they start with the first unused number at the top of the serial number list and start shipping non- matching LE orders. My hope is before first of the year I see mine, but that just may be when I get the final bill and I actually won’t see it until later in January.

This is correct. My comment above was that someone ordering matching SN 400 on day 1 compared to a person ordering matching SN 15 on day 3, I would hope SN 400 to ship first. In reality, and unfortunately, what probably matters most is the order you ended up in at the distributor that you choose. In my example, SN 15 could ship first if that person was 1st at their distributor and SN 400 was 8th, even though calendar/clock time wise SN 400 was ordered days earlier. This is the downside of ordering from one of the more popular distributors.

#371 5 years ago

I’m down for an LE, can’t wait... sadly the shipping to Australia brings an extra month of waiting.

Our distributer here received 70 LE’s.

#372 5 years ago

I don't understand. Why would you want to pick the serial number or match it to something you have? I guess that's an LE thing that people covet?
I couldn't care less what number the game was, just that its fun to play.

#373 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I don't understand. Why would you want to pick the serial number or match it to something you have? I guess that's an LE thing that people covet?

Well what would prevent someone from just randomly picking a number and requesting the match to jump the line? I don't get that....

I've asked to match my AFMLE so that means I get it quicker? Sweet haha

#374 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well what would prevent someone from just randomly picking a number and requesting the match to jump the line? I don't get that....
I've asked to match my AFMLE so that means I get it quicker? Sweet haha

I think it requires you sending in your warranty card from a previous purchase to qualify. Keeps line jumpers from cheating to get in before real previous buyers.

#375 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Generally I agree as I could care less.....my only reason is that I get the game early (at least in theory)....

#376 5 years ago

Y'all must have great relationships with your distros or be super valuable customers..I've not heard anything since I put my deposit down! Maybe that's standard.

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Y'all must have great relationships with your distros or be super valuable customers..I've not heard anything since I put my deposit down! Maybe that's standard.

I hadn't heard a peep either but I did call to inquire about a shipping date. I don't expect to hear anything else till that big box is on its way home.

#378 5 years ago

SE shipping was delayed once again. Now supposedly on Friday, but I won’t believe it until I have a tracking number now.

#379 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Generally I agree as I could care less.....my only reason is that I get the game early (at least in theory)....

I agree getting the game early is great as this one is so highly anticipated. I am ok with getting a later run just in case there are any bugs in it. At least that way you first guys will have them worked out for us -

#380 5 years ago

I hope they have no bugs at all in the SE’s, so you SE owners get a great working pin. Then they can make all those matching S/N LE’s with no bugs, then us new to the party LE owner’s get a really, really mature bug free run... But then the ops get those bugfree CE’s to go on site, and I’m sure they love that.

#381 5 years ago

I know I have seen a 3D translite for AFM does anyone know if it has been made for MB?

#382 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I know I have seen a 3D translite for AFM does anyone know if it has been made for MB?

Not yet.

LTG : )

#383 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Not yet.

Oh that would be nice, I’m in on one of some talented folks can make one!

#384 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Oh that would be nice, I’m in on one of some talented folks can make one!

The coin door on the remakes looks a bit bare. I was looking for a coin door sticker but couldn't find one. I already purchased target stickers and a key ring plastic. That's about all I'll be doing even though I also liked the TV slideshow mod but that was sold out.

#385 5 years ago

TODAY (FRIDAY 11/9) is the final day to get a number matching MONSTER BASH LE to your Attack From Mars or possibly Medieval Madness ... contact us as we have confirmed allocated Monster Bash LE slots still available.

Even if you miss the deadline for number matching we do have confirmed allocated Monster Bash LE slots available. Contact info at www.planetarypinball.com

#386 5 years ago

I'm buying an LE. Does this pin come with a working Coin Mechanism? I believe Medieval Madness did not.

#387 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

Does this pin come with a working Coin Mechanism?

Yes, it will.

#388 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

I'm buying an LE. Does this pin come with a working Coin Mechanism? I believe Medieval Madness did not.

My Medieval Madness came with a working coin mech.

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

My Medieval Madness came with a working coin mech.

so did mine

#390 5 years ago

Was yours a CGC build? My MMr had no coin mechs and was a Stern build.

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Not sure

#392 5 years ago

Same with my MMr Stern build, no coin mechs

#393 5 years ago

Same w/ my Stern built MMrLE

#394 5 years ago

I ordered my LE a week or so ago - and I played it this weekend at the Orlando Free Play show. CGC had one of each; an LE, SE and CE. I had an original MB years ago; of course, the CE looks identical to the original. The LE was an absolutely beautiful machine and played flawlessly. There was almost always a line to play any of them. The topper looked amazing - pictures do not do it justice! The colors on the machine and the LEDs just make everything pop out at you. The LE had a sticker on the apron that said it was prototype #5.

I'm not sure when mine will ship, but I can hardly wait for it!!

#395 5 years ago

Can anyone explain what the "Phantom Flip" is...and if this remake will have it?

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

Can anyone explain what the "Phantom Flip" is...and if this remake will have it?

Ball rolls down the inlane to the flipper and the flipper magically flips the ball for you, where it needs to go. I think you have to light some stuff to enable it.

Remake will have it too.

#397 5 years ago

Standup targets at all the post positions near ramps to qualify for phantom flip. It chooses the “most needed” shot based on a hierarchy I have yet to decipher. If you are like me, you hesitate to use it except once in a while. It is very klugey because if you flip the flipper while it is trying for a shot, if you mistimed your flip and the shot misses, the machine adjust its timing to try and hit the shot the next time. This then makes the machine miss the next shot, which then usually drains straight back from a solid Frank shot, or rebounds wildly heading for left or right outlane. So most players choose to not use it except to hit the Frank shot to start multiball, or the scoop for extra ball, yet not too certain it thinks EB is your best “shot” when it takes it from the left flipper. Most times it tries for the Bride ramp.

#398 5 years ago

That's pretty impressive. Sounds like the game will be watching me...and learning about my particular playing nuances.....and adjusting accordingly.

#399 5 years ago

...... still waiting for SEs to be shipped.......

#400 5 years ago

CGC built MM's have coin mechs. They also have the melamine cabs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/8?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.