(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 187.
#4401 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Okay... I got two questions.
I own an LE.
My first question is about the blasted Lockdown bar. I just have so much trouble putting it back on. And its still not in right. I've never been able to get it in there right. And it takes me minutes upon minutes upon minutes.
I have a breakshot, Hardbody and Raven. Those all have lockdown bars... Hardbodies is a bit different... Same with Raven... But, Breakshot's is very similar to Monster Bash's...
So I know how to use them... This blasted thing just won't lock in and close. So I have it half on half off and can barely shut the coin door. To top it off. Some of the foam has come off now due to all the mashing and handling. And I'm just handling it way to much and getting it dirty and filthy.
It's A POS! I HATE IT. And I need help to get it working right.
2nd question... Why no real knocker. I have a fake knocker... Did the original game not have a real knocker? Pretty sure it did.
And if it did... I thought these were supposed to be built from the real specs nothing left out.
So where the hell is my knocker????????
And then some good news... I still have to change the pitch. But, I did lower the flipper strength to -2. And now I am getting no more airballs. At -1 still too many. Sadly my machine has a bit of dimples on it... But, I rather play a game and have it get weathered then just look at it.

The original did not have a real knocker. There was some talk a few pages back about this. I believe a few peeps are talking about adding one.

Regarding the lock down bar. Most old machines are worn out or broken such that once you unlock it you can simply put it back on with out touching the handle and then you lock it back in place. On a new machine like your MB, when you go to place it back on, you must use the handle to re-open the mechanism and while holding it, place the bar back down. Keep pressing the bar down and then put the handle back in the lock position. You may be doing this already, but that's a thought. Another possibility would be to adjust the screws on the underside of the lock bar.

Good luck.

#4402 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

The original did not have a real knocker. There was some talk a few pages back about this. I believe a few peeps are talking about adding one.
Regarding the lock down bar. Most old machines are worn out or broken such that once you unlock it you can simply put it back on with out touching the handle and then you lock it back in place. On a new machine like your MB, when you go to place it back on, you must use the handle to re-open the mechanism and while holding it, place the bar back down. Keep pressing the bar down and then put the handle back in the lock position. You may be doing this already, but that's a thought. Another possibility would be to adjust the screws on the underside of the lock bar.
Good luck.

Well... I might add a real knocker if the code allows for it then...

About the lock down bar.
Yeah.. I try to hold it in place. And then swing the locking arm back... It won't go back. I try to raise and lower the stupid lockdown bar so the the teeth will find the sweet spot. It won't go into place.

Its a pain in the ass. And I can never truly lock it. I barely can close the coin door because the locking arm won't go back.
I tried the screws.. No idea how or which way to turn them. Can't tell what is the ideal size or whatever.
Its just a POS.

I think stern is right in replacing them. I HATE this bar. HATE IT!

#4403 5 years ago

...Day 146... “The reports of my death have been greatly exagerated...”

It was getting dark outside. The brilliant hues of orange, blue, and gold that had briefed the early evening sky were receding to a thin line of color on the horizon. The magnificent sunset of a few moments ago was now a small distant stain of red on the clouds that hung low over the dark purple, mist-enshrined mountains. A raptor, it’s fresh kill dangling from it’s talons, lets out a last, lonely cry as it made a slow and final arc across the rapidly darkening violet sky. With a nearly imperceptible twist of it’s wings, it swooped to the top of a stand of giant cottonwood trees to the east, lighting on a branch to roost. His meal this evening was sure to be one of the less fortunate creatures that inhabited the farmers fields and stretches of dusty open desert that lay to the south. Round-tail ground squirrels, their mouse-like tails aflutter, dart feverishly into their tiny holes, shrieking out their shrill warning to each other as the fading sillouette of the golden eagle passes overhead on it’s way to the last meal of the day. A family of ground dwelling owls, hearing the all to familiar warning shriek they share with the squirrels, darts back into the hole of an abandoned squirrel den, a dwelling they share in common with each other. In the distance, the first howls of the coyote echo off the hard packed Arizona clay, as they begin their slow evening migration to the edges of civilization and the promise of easy prey.

I awoke this evening, the sky clearing as the last high thin wisps of remaining clouds evaporated into the rapidly cooling evening air. My dialy ritual was about to begin as a blanket of stars began twinkling into existance on the blackening fabric of the night sky. Stooping, I exited the make-shift shelter I had constructed out of an old Stern Meteor cabinet and what remained of an Eight Ball Deluxe Champagne Edition machine I had found in the back of a ‘37 Willy’s Panel truck at the junkyard. The short walk to the pin shed gave me time to reflect on the perils of my predicament, and I mused upon just what I was going to do... “Delivery? Delivery you say? Well now, that’s just a fine How-do-you-do now idn’t it?” I said to no one in particular as I fumbled with the lock and chain on the pin shed door. Well, to be honest, this was not me contemplating reality as I knew it, but me contemplating one I had manifested and pondered upon while drifting in and out of my fevered, restless, mid-day sweat-a-thons called “daily sleep”. The idea was quickly fading in my mind, like the vanishing sunlight on the horizon, but the general concept was still rooted deep in my psyche. “Pinfest... pagentry... parts... mods... and all the pinball you can wait calmly in line to play on for free that you could ever want! And knowing my luck, come Monday morning, my inbox will be brimming with e-mails from my distributor telling me to “get ready, your MBrLE is on it’s way! Expected delivery date, Friday right in the middle of TPF!!!” Ok, this would be the ultimate irony, and I can hear the conversation now...

“You want to what?!?”

“I want to delay”

“Did you just say ‘delay’?”

“No, I said nothing of the sort.”

“No, I specifically heard that word roll off your tongue...”

“No you didn’t”

“Yes I did, you said you wanted to delay your delivery...”

“Yes?”

“Yes?, yes what?”

“Delivery”

“Yeah, next Friday...”

“No”

“No?, No what?”

“Delivery?”

“Yeah, it’s coming this Friday...”

“No!”

“No!?, no delivery?”

“Yes. No.”

“What the hell? Yes delivery or no delivery?”

“No, yes delivery...”

“Yeah, next Friday...”

“No, delivery, not Friday”

“No delivery?!? You asking for a refund?”

“No. Delay”

“Yeah, thats right, no delay, It’ getting delivered Friday”

“No!”

“No?”

“No, delay”

I heard a loud bang on the other end of the line followed by the dull thud of the receiver tumbling to the floor. I heard the clatter of a .38 caliber snub nose revolver on the cold tile floor as it slid from the now lifeless hand of my poor distributor. If anyone can drive someone to question their existance and will to carry on, it’s a pin head waiting on a pinball machine.

#4404 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

About the lock down bar.

Once adjusted correctly, I think the lever action lockbar is faster and more convienient, and I have been using the same ones for years. The new design is cost reduction imo, and by that definition, of lesser quality and less ease of use. Ymmv.

#4405 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Once adjusted correctly, I think the lever action lockbar is faster and more convienient, and I have been using the same ones for years. The new design is cost reduction imo, and by that definition, of lesser quality and less ease of use. Ymmv.

Yeah... I don't know if I'll be able to get the blooming thing adjusted correctly... Just a real pain in the rear right now.
Hate it so much. I tried the screws as I said... Am I to just blindly twist and check, twist and check...
There is no way to tell which way to go, and when to stop. Just a garbage design I think.

#4406 5 years ago

Yep, adjust, try it, adjust try it. A Big help is to look at similar unit in another machine, adjust them to similar place and then start the process to sort it out. With the brass screws turned IN a ways equally, iirc, that will loosen the lock? And then adjusting them, left a little, right a little to seat the lock bar evenly, left to right? That sounds either right or totally backwatds, i.e. it might be turn both the brass screws OUT equally a little to loosen the lock, then left, right, etc... but both together is tightness of lock, then separate adjutsments left and right to level the lockbar. One thing to check, if the glass is not sliding all the way up into the upper cabinet trim channel, or the trim channel is installed wrong on the cabinet, it can cause the problem you are experiencing, and it manifests itself in that the lockbar is difficult to get locked down correctly. Check the upper channel for full insertion of the glass, and that it was installed properly on the top cabinet edge.

#4407 5 years ago

Bublehead ....... “you crack me up. That’s some funny shit right there.”

He said, hoping like hell his grammar was correct.

#4408 5 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

He said, hoping like hell his grammar was correct.

Oh don’t worry, my gut, knee jerk, boot to the throat, grammar Nazi reaction is limited to the improper use of “well” and “good” because the boot has been on my throat for good, well, gooder and weller, more gooder, more weller, or any other wrong usage of the terms for going on some 30 years of marriage. Which we all know good and well that it has all been well and good. Unless its to lie, to lay, or to be lain?, then all bets are off.

#4409 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Same here -i hate the new Stern lockbars.

they do a good job of locking the glass down (until QC starts to be a problem), but they are a huge PITA to get on and off

#4410 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

2nd question... Why no real knocker. I have a fake knocker... Did the original game not have a real knocker? Pretty sure it did.
And if it did... I thought these were supposed to be built from the real specs nothing left out.
So where the hell is my knocker????????

As far as I can tell there's a software hurdle to adding a knocker. Please complain to cgc and hopefully they enable it in a future update.

#4411 5 years ago

Anyone have any clue how many more Le's they have to make? Sick of waiting!

#4412 5 years ago

Yes, me too... anyone hear from Automated Services about getting in a new batch of LE's?

#4413 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Glad you got a good one. I had a nice sheet of invisaglass on mine, but it showed off all the shit playfield imperfections of my se. So I put it on my Iron Maiden.

Yikes. Side note- here's the research on the PDI vs. Invisiglass glass performance differences from Pinball News. An actual test study, not opinions.

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/glass/index.html

#4414 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Anyone have any clue how many more Le's they have to make? Sick of waiting!

60 still are needed for Australia.

#4415 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Yikes. Side note- here's the research on the PDI vs. Invisiglass glass performance differences from Pinball News. An actual test study, not opinions.
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/glass/index.html

This is very interesting - I finally got some PDI glass
To compare to my Invisiglass and Stern glass, and I happened to do the direct reflection test (test 2) in this study - and my experience was absolutely not the results reflected in this study. The Stern glass had the worst anti-reflective
Properties, but Invisiglass rejected the LED light source (a flashlight) very well.

I have a neon light above the game on the end of the lineup, and when the light is on, games with regular glass are unplayable.
Stern glass is better and you
can actually see the ball, but Invisiglass and PDI were like the light wasn't even there. You
can see sort of like A "shadow" of It, but it's pretty remarkable.

#4416 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Yep, adjust, try it, adjust try it. A Big help is to look at similar unit in another machine, adjust them to similar place and then start the process to sort it out. With the brass screws turned IN a ways equally, iirc, that will loosen the lock? And then adjusting them, left a little, right a little to seat the lock bar evenly, left to right? That sounds either right or totally backwatds, i.e. it might be turn both the brass screws OUT equally a little to loosen the lock, then left, right, etc... but both together is tightness of lock, then separate adjutsments left and right to level the lockbar. One thing to check, if the glass is not sliding all the way up into the upper cabinet trim channel, or the trim channel is installed wrong on the cabinet, it can cause the problem you are experiencing, and it manifests itself in that the lockbar is difficult to get locked down correctly. Check the upper channel for full insertion of the glass, and that it was installed properly on the top cabinet edge.

Well, one problem that I do have. Is the glass starts to slide down immediately and I have to hold it up with one hand. Always pressing it up as it just keeps sliding down. Won't stay put. Pitch is only 6.5... I don't have that problem with any of my other machines. I generally have enough time to put the bar on before it starts to slide. Not with this one. It starts to slide right away.

#4417 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well, one problem that I do have. Is the glass starts to slide down immediately and I have to hold it up with one hand. Always pressing it up as it just keeps sliding down. Won't stay put. Pitch is only 6.5... I don't have that problem with any of my other machines. I generally have enough time to put the bar on before it starts to slide. Not with this one. It starts to slide right away.

You can wrap a piece of electrical tape vertically along one or both sides of the glass; just enough so that it goes in the rail but isn’t visible outside. You don’t even need much; put it near the top and the glass won’t slide any more

#4418 5 years ago

First new prototype done!

1D9D8B02-CC78-4AC9-8156-3DE899BF3D6B (resized).jpeg1D9D8B02-CC78-4AC9-8156-3DE899BF3D6B (resized).jpeg
#4419 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well... I might add a real knocker if the code allows for it then...
About the lock down bar.
Yeah.. I try to hold it in place. And then swing the locking arm back... It won't go back. I try to raise and lower the stupid lockdown bar so the the teeth will find the sweet spot. It won't go into place.
Its a pain in the ass. And I can never truly lock it. I barely can close the coin door because the locking arm won't go back.
I tried the screws.. No idea how or which way to turn them. Can't tell what is the ideal size or whatever.
Its just a POS.
I think stern is right in replacing them. I HATE this bar. HATE IT!

I had the same hate for the lockdown bar until I figured out you have push down on the lockdown bar in the CENTER while closing the lever arm back. The arm should then close all the way and your coin door should be able to close freely. Of course make sure the glass is pushed up out of the way too. I tightened/loosened the brass screws to fine tune the snugness of the lockdown bar.

#4420 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This is very interesting - I finally got some PDI glass
To compare to my Invisiglass and Stern glass, and I happened to do the direct reflection test (test 2) in this study - and my experience was absolutely not the results reflected in this study. The Stern glass had the worst anti-reflective
Properties, but Invisiglass rejected the LED light source (a flashlight) very well.
I have a neon light above the game on the end of the lineup, and when the light is on, games with regular glass are unplayable.
Stern glass is better and you
can actually see the ball, but Invisiglass and PDI were like the light wasn't even there. You
can see sort of like A "shadow" of It, but it's pretty remarkable.

I had the same experience in my setting....my point is I don't think PDI is worth the extra $ One can't go wrong with either product....that being said maybe we don't have sophisticated eye balls

#4421 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I had the same experience in my setting....my point is I don't think PDI is worth the extra $ One can't go wrong with either product....that being said maybe we don't have sophisticated eye balls

How dare you question my eyeballs!!

Totally agree. But even if (especially if!) our eyes aren’t good enough to discern the difference, the savings is worth it

#4422 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Does the flipper bat have a tiny bit of up and down play ( not back and forth ) to prevent the pawl from binding on the nylon bushing the flipper shaft rides in, below the playfield ?
Does the flipper move back and forth freely ? Are the two screws on the coil stop tight and holding the coil stop tight ?
LTG : )

A friend came over (who knows more about pins than I do) and took a look at my MBR LE. He said the right flipper coil was loose and the sleeve didn't look right. He took it apart to examine the parts and found that the coil sleeve looked too short and the flipper was installed too tight against the bushing causing it to stick. He then took apart the left coil (the one working) and compared the two sleeves. To our surprise the sleeve is a lot shorter than the working flipper sleeve. See pic.

I put in a ticket to CGC for some sleeves and will replace them as soon as it comes in. Guess someone at the factory didn't notice when pulling parts from the bins?

Sleevesizediffer (resized).JPGSleevesizediffer (resized).JPG
#4423 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

Please complain to cgc and hopefully they enable it in a future update.

That would have to be in the Williams stuff, not the CGC stuff. So I don't think they can play in that sandbox.

#4424 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

As far as I can tell there's a software hurdle to adding a knocker. Please complain to cgc and hopefully they enable it in a future update.

Its in the original software as a option actually... i added one to my original.

#4425 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

That would have to be in the Williams stuff, not the CGC stuff. So I don't think they can play in that sandbox.

Sorry, That's incorrect... Even by your own words.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/adding-a-knocker-to-a-monster-bash-mb#post-1067827

#4426 5 years ago

I am looking to change out the flipper rubbers and go with Titans - any cool colors or kits suggested?

#4427 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

We never found out how the person added it or tied it to, did we ? Or if it worked ? I ran through the software and don't see it in tests.

#4428 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

How dare you question my eyeballs!!
Totally agree. But even if (especially if!) our eyes aren’t good enough to discern the difference, the savings is worth it

I can't bring myself to spend $375 (shipped) from PDI. The invisiglass looks great too, as far as I remember from my DILE. Does anyone know how often JJP offers the buy 2 get 1 free deal?

#4429 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I had to search. Your picture of the driver board has an unused spot for a knocker.

I'd check with the CGC engineers to see if one can be hooked up there ? As I am now confused. Maybe the coin meter in tests fires it since coin meter isn't used on USA games ?

#4430 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I had to search. Your picture of the driver board has an unused spot for a knocker.
I'd check with the CGC engineers to see if one can be hooked up there ? As I am now confused. Maybe the coin meter in tests fires it since coin meter isn't used on USA games ?

The original games had/have a 2-wire Molex connector just hanging there in the upper left hand corner - connect ‘Er up and disable the Knocker Sound (I cant quite think of the right term in the menu) and Bob’s your Uncle

#4431 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I can't bring myself to spend $375 (shipped) from PDI. The invisiglass looks great too, as far as I remember from my DILE. Does anyone know how often JJP offers the buy 2 get 1 free deal?

I've heard rumors of that sale, but have never seen it....All my Invisiglass has been $320 shipped....PDI distributor charges an arm and a leg for shipping....

#4432 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've heard rumors of that sale, but have never seen it....All my Invisiglass has been $320 shipped....PDI distributor charges an arm and a leg for shipping....

... and everything else

#4433 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

They pulled the Williams logo from the original MB ROM code, so they know how to make changes to the ROM code base, but changing dot data (getting rid of “Williams” and putting in a blank black screen or what ever replaced it) would be a data and checksum change, not code rewrite or bit pushing to make the knocker work. But as a programmer, this seems like a trivial change to me and hope CGC comes through for us old time knocker lovers

#4434 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I have had some resistance trying to close the handle for the lock down bar, but have had success putting pressure towards the front or rear and it closes every time.

#4435 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I am looking to change out the flipper rubbers and go with Titans - any cool colors or kits suggested?

I used Super Band purple. I put green Perfect Play rings on the slings.

#4436 5 years ago

My LE coin door. Turned out pretty nice I think.

C075C8BB-DCF8-43DA-92DC-254290ACD78C (resized).jpegC075C8BB-DCF8-43DA-92DC-254290ACD78C (resized).jpeg
#4437 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

That's sick

#4438 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

That looks AWESOME!

#4439 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

Nice work!

#4440 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

You do that on demand for other games don't you?

#4441 5 years ago

Ok, I used to be a “dont mess with the coin door” kind of guy, but artwork like this is a wonderful use of your talents and an awesome final appearance. Beats the eff out of powder coating it imo. Good work, very nice. And your cost to duplicate on my LE is?

#4442 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You do that on demand for other games don't you?

I got a guy who does them for me

#4443 5 years ago

Not an AFM thread.... but

ED7539D0-0824-491B-B348-EAADEEBD2DE6 (resized).jpegED7539D0-0824-491B-B348-EAADEEBD2DE6 (resized).jpeg

#4444 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

That is just awesome!

#4445 5 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

That is just awesome!

Thanks! I wanted something old school from the black and white original monster movies. Some of my friends thought the game was too colorful for black and white. That’s all the info I gave the artist and he pulled it off IMO.

#4446 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I got a guy who does them for me

I see, he does great work.

#4447 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

that's incredible. How much to do that?

#4448 5 years ago

OKay. Turns out I am still quite a newb... You all were right for pressing in the center for the lockdown bar. Opening and closing very easily now.

So moving on to my next problem. The right ramp. It rejects a lot of my shots. I hit a shot. And sometimes it'll bounce off the plastic and roll right down. And most of the time its a SDTM or really close to it.

What can be done to fix this issue. As a ramp shot made shouldn't be a risky shot. It should be safe. And I feel that plastic there is just too dangerous rejecting too many balls. Pitch increase to stop ball going all Evil Knevel?

#4449 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

[quoted image]

Those are really cool ideas... I'm going to have to remember what you did and maybe do that to a few of the games I want to refurbish.

#4450 5 years ago

He did my SS too.
Sorry, didn’t mean for this to turn into a coin door thread.

6955966C-135F-4808-92DD-ADED2E950342 (resized).jpeg6955966C-135F-4808-92DD-ADED2E950342 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/89?hl=diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.