(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 187.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

MBR owners try this out ?

It works great.

#3552 5 years ago

Sweet, may sell my original and pick up an LE. My AFMLE gets played daily! Love the game and the improvements . Great games

#3553 5 years ago

Spoke with my distributor yesterday. Mark & Kurt from Hemispheres are great! Advised me that I am #2 in line for non-matching and should be rolling off the line within the next few weeks. I was simply suggested, not told, to send in my final payment at my convenience so it would be paid in full when the call comes!
These guys have been great all the way through this process. Shout out to Hemispheres Amusements!

#3554 5 years ago

Just in case no one saw this check out what this pinsider did for his SE. Any SE owner that wants a nice topper or an LE buyer that doesn't want to wait anymore should look at this https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-my-mbr-se-topper-shout-out-to-rock-custom-pinball-#post-4834680

Hopefully he will post a parts list and instructions but I like this idea a lot

#3555 5 years ago

Problem with selling his topper if he ends up selling his game in the future, who's going to want to buy an LE without the Topper!

#3556 5 years ago

Curious?? I was told they will start ending cab decals at the corners to prevent cracking etc . Anyone else hear this . Going to order LE

#3557 5 years ago

Someone that wants an LE that has a low ceiling in his basement like me!

Quoted from 3pinballs:

Problem with selling his topper if he ends up selling his game in the future, who's going to want to buy an LE without the Topper!

#3558 5 years ago

Just talked to my dist. Le is 3 to 4 weeks out.

#3559 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Curious?? I was told they will start ending cab decals at the corners to prevent cracking etc . Anyone else hear this . Going to order LE

they said it in this thread.

#3560 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Well you wouldn't be selling it for LE price in theory.

#3561 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well you wouldn't be selling it for LE price in theory.

Has the topper even been confirmed to work on the SE through the backbox for interactive lighting?
Seems silly to get it if it doesn't.

People have "said" its been reported locked out of the SE and CE,
But that wasn't the case with the plasma disc port..
My hunch is- it, too, would- and should- work.

Especially for an aftermarket topper, since obviously the LE toppers selling separate are gonna be very rare..

#3562 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Has the topper even been confirmed to work on the SE through the backbox for interactive lighting?

no idea personally.

#3563 5 years ago

Today was going to be a good day. Thanks Road Runner! WTF!

0KC45i68T%apLWCZ6HIdQg (resized).jpg0KC45i68T%apLWCZ6HIdQg (resized).jpgqfaJ4gxkT6efGYrS3I+Qkg (resized).jpgqfaJ4gxkT6efGYrS3I+Qkg (resized).jpg

KwURf0MhRW6e0hriuSgzYA (resized).jpgKwURf0MhRW6e0hriuSgzYA (resized).jpg
#3564 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Today was going to be a good day. Thanks Road Runner! WTF!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Was the pin actually damaged though?

#3565 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Was the pin actually damaged though?

Pin no topper yes.

#3566 5 years ago

Topper hit the ground. Sides of box gone, was held in place by tape. This sucks!

#3567 5 years ago

Here's some pics

DSC_0125[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0125[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0128[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0128[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0129[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0129[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0131[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0131[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0133[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0133[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0136[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0136[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0137[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0137[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0138[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0138[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0139[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0139[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0140[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0140[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0141[1] (resized).JPGDSC_0141[1] (resized).JPG
#3568 5 years ago

Whole bottom of topper box missing.

#3569 5 years ago

So I checked out that other topper and it's very cool, but I don't think it fits this pin. I prefer the band theme to just a frank theme. That topper would go great on the Frankenstein machine though!

#3570 5 years ago

At least you have your pin though ... nothing damaged on it fully working right?

#3571 5 years ago

Has anyone ever recieved two CGC pins shipped at the same time? The president of our local pin league and I are waiting on our LE’s and they are supposed to be shipping them together to save a little money. Was wondering how CGC ships two pins at once, either on a bigger pallet and bound together, or on individual pallets and just on the same truck? Either way, we have decided to pick them up at the local shipping company and not have them delivered to the door. One less chance for the shipper to replicate the mess like the above photos, but no guaranties. ouch.

#3572 5 years ago

What pitch do you have your MB set at? I'm at 13 degrees and wondering what everyone else is playing at? Thanks.

#3573 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

What pitch do you have your MB set at? I'm at 13 degrees and wondering what everyone else is playing at? Thanks.

13?! That's even possible? Dial it down to 7.2 for perfection

#3574 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

At least you have your pin though ... nothing damaged on it fully working right?

So far. Opened box still on pallet. Had to get to work. Will know tonight.

#3575 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

So far. Opened box still on pallet. Had to get to work. Will know tonight.

Just out of curiosity, why did you accept the shipment? We're you able to see in the box and machine looked ok? Did they have any explanation as to how it got damaged?

#3576 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Lol.. no possible way unless u have bricks under the back legs . Measure between the flippers and put at 7-7.2.

#3577 5 years ago

u must have measured it from the glass and not the play field....I would set it around 7 degrees and you'll be fine

#3578 5 years ago

I have an MBR SE - did others receive an adapter in order to use this
AC power supply inside the cabinet? (Is this a "switched" or always live outlet?)
thanks
Mike

57143358546__02842617-683D-42BF-A78A-91F6A04F4F4D (resized).JPG57143358546__02842617-683D-42BF-A78A-91F6A04F4F4D (resized).JPG
#3579 5 years ago

Anyone with experience on these NIB purchases , Am I going to be able to talk the driver into bringing the game up to my garage. I'm really concerned about my steep driveway and this winter apocalypse going on over here right now. I have snow banks ranging from 3-6ft throughout my whole yard but my driveway will be cleared the best I can. Hoping I can get the pin in the garage and then go through my front door then down my steps because my walkout is f'ing buried.

#3580 5 years ago

Guessing it will be on a pallet and those on a pallet jack and that thing won't be getting up a steep driveway at all when dry much less with snow/ice.

If you or he have a handtruck it may be doable but I would suggest you slip him a 20 for his trouble as they are supposed to drop curbside unless you paid for in the house/white glove delivery for a whole lot more $$.

#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Anyone with experience on these NIB purchases , Am I going to be able to talk the driver into bringing the game up to my garage. I'm really concerned about my steep driveway and this winter apocalypse going on over here right now. I have snow banks ranging from 3-6ft throughout my whole yard but my driveway will be cleared the best I can. Hoping I can get the pin in the garage and then go through my front door then down my steps because my walkout is f'ing buried.

You probably will not. Ask first. If he says, "it a tailgate del"...Tell him you will flip him a $20 if he will 2 wheel it in your garage..(you will assist him up the steep grade}.
Also mention this is between you and him..tell himyou will never mention it to his company. He could get fired for "charging you" You need to let him know that this goes no farther then "you and me". If you guys slip and it falls....it's on you..driver was never involved..he may go for it.

Salt a runway

#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

I have an MBR SE - did others receive an adapter in order to use this
AC power supply inside the cabinet?
[quoted image]

Always on. Standard w/b dongle

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-12-power-extension-cord.html

#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Just out of curiosity, why did you accept the shipment? We're you able to see in the box and machine looked ok? Did they have any explanation as to how it got damaged?

I took shipment because I opened the box on the truck to check for damage behind ares that had marks on the box. I did make notes on the drives packing slip before I signed and took a bunch of pics. My thought was if the game was OK, I would rather it not make 3 more trips to CGC and back as more S!@# might get jacked up. Topper is being replaced. Sara at PPS is awesome, even sent me a text this morning letting me know she was on the way to work after I left a VM. Good customer service. CGC is also on it. They responded to my Ticket ASAP this morning. Shipping companies just suck!

#3584 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Shipping companies just suck!

That one sure did

#3585 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

I took shipment because I opened the box on the truck to check for damage behind ares that had marks on the box. I did make notes on the drives packing slip before I signed and took a bunch of pics. My thought was if the game was OK, I would rather it not make 3 more trips to CGC and back as more S!@# might get jacked up. Topper is being replaced. Sara at PPS is awesome, even sent me a text this morning letting me know she was on the way to work after I left a VM. Good customer service. CGC is also on it. They responded to my Ticket ASAP this morning. Shipping companies just suck!

If I lived stateside (or my dollar was better), I would always order from Sara at PPS. She was incredible with my AFMLE transaction! She is getting so much praise, she might even need her own thread!! She should post a picture, put a face to the fame!

#3586 5 years ago

Yeah I will be salting the shit out of the driveway. I hate this damn weather lol

Thanks for the tips hopefully we can make this work. I don't want the game on a slush filled street.

#3587 5 years ago

Road runner shipping is bringing mine on Friday. I’m crossing my fingers that the box isn’t Damaged.

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Has anyone ever recieved two CGC pins shipped at the same time? The president of our local pin league and I are waiting on our LE’s and they are supposed to be shipping them together to save a little money. Was wondering how CGC ships two pins at once, either on a bigger pallet and bound together, or on individual pallets and just on the same truck? Either way, we have decided to pick them up at the local shipping company and not have them delivered to the door. One less chance for the shipper to replicate the mess like the above photos, but no guaranties. ouch.

How did you coordinate picking this up at the local shipping company? I am thinking about doing the same

#3589 5 years ago

#600 Landed today. Had some box damage but the driver was cool with me cutting open the box in that section and it looked fine so I signed. Got it out and sure enough it is perfect with no problems on the front side sticker at all. Though coincidentally I looked at my AFMr and that has the small tears but I never noticed it after all this time till others mentioned it.

My one problem is the key will not open the top box. I tried both keys on my AFMr and MMr top box and they opened fine and then I tried the keys from those on MBr top and no luck. Tried turning the key at slightly different depths and it is stuck. Feel dumb here, anyone have suggestions? Pictures later...

Thanks much,
DSL

#3590 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

How did you coordinate picking this up at the local shipping company?

Just talk to who you bought the game from. Have them ship to the terminal near you instead of to you.

I always do that so no surprises like sitting around all day, or having a semi truck and trailer out here and no lift gate, and pissed off driver because he can't get out of parking lot.

I watch tracking. After it arrives wait a couple hours. Drive there ( 45 minutes for me ) go in. Do paper work, show ID. Drive down to back of terminal by the ramp. Man brings it down on forklift. I have cutters and cut straps holding carton to pallet. Position it so truck this side only is facing my van. Man helps me tip over to van and slide it in on the truck this side only side. Sign the paper work. Slip the man $20. Off I go. Not to many people tip. They will remember you.

LTG : )

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from DSL_:

anyone have suggestions?

Did you try the key inside hanging on a clip on the coin door. Not the coin door lock keys. ?

#3592 5 years ago

Mine had a door key taped in the coin reject and another with the manual.. Backbox was like ltg says

#3593 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Just talk to who you bought the game from. Have them ship to the terminal near you instead of to you.
I always do that so no surprises like sitting around all day, or having a semi truck and trailer out here and no lift gate, and pissed off driver because he can't get out of parking lot.
I watch tracking. After it arrives wait a couple hours. Drive there ( 45 minutes for me ) go in. Do paper work, show ID. Drive down to back of terminal by the ramp. Man brings it down on forklift. I have cutters and cut straps holding carton to pallet. Position it so truck this side only is facing my van. Man helps me tip over to van and slide it in on the truck this side only side. Sign the paper work. Slip the man $20. Off I go. Not to many people tip. They will remember you.

I am probably taking this approach myself. It won't save much on shipping but I don't have the ability to sit around all day waiting for a game either. My only problem will be I need to debox the game there since I can't fit a NIB game in the box in my car. Game no problem, box no go.

#3594 5 years ago

Got a spare Pinstadium Deluxe Kit fully loaded with UV Glow, GI module, and glare guards. $240 (discounted from $270).
Will really brighten up your SE/LE.
Confirmed ready to go for Monster Bash Remake, Attack from Mars Remake, etc.
No waiting- I can ship tomorrow.

Update- sold

#3595 5 years ago

My distributor just told me they're still doing number matching and the non matching orders have just been matching orders that were canceled and moved to other customers.

#3596 5 years ago

Done with Monster Bash 3D flipper caps! What a graveyard smash!
Clean and Gore versions available.

www.pinbossmods.com

IMG_5943 (resized).jpgIMG_5943 (resized).jpgIMG_5954 (resized).jpgIMG_5954 (resized).jpgMB on game1 (resized).jpgMB on game1 (resized).jpg
#3597 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you try the key inside hanging on a clip on the coin door. Not the coin door lock keys. ?

Doh! Thanks Lloyd!!!!

#3598 5 years ago

I was measuring at the glass - so yeah - I'm at 7 degrees at the playfield level. Sounds like that's a good pitch. Thanks!

#3599 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

I was measuring at the glass - so yeah - I'm at 7 degrees at the playfield level. Sounds like that's a good pitch. Thanks!

5 years, 8 machines. Was measuring on glass?

#3600 5 years ago

Will have the non-matching LE #431 at the house between 2-5 tomorrow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.