(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 hours ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 187.
#3401 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Non-number matching

First non number matching we've heard of? Really heard a lot of mixed noise on the matter. Still waiting to hear an estimate from CGC on when I could expect to see mine, though the longer it takes the more likely it seems I'm going to cancel. Doesn't really matter how great the game is if you can't play it.

#3402 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

First non number matching we've heard of? Really heard a lot of mixed noise on the matter. Still waiting to hear an estimate from CGC on when I could expect to see mine, though the longer it takes the more likely it seems I'm going to cancel. Doesn't really matter how great the game is if you can't play it.

I agree that it can be hard to wait...but, looking at the positive side..sounds like the wait may produce a game when arrives..you will be be thrilled with. Kinks worked out. Hang in there!

#3403 5 years ago

My MBRLE number match #379 will be here Monday! I hope it does not have a matching crack to my AFMRLE I received last week. CGC has been responding to my ticket about the crack but no resolution yet. I'm sure the will make it right. And I 100% agree Sara @ PPS is awesome!!!

#3405 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

And I 100% agree Sara @ PPS is awesome!!!

X 2 Sara is Awesome!

#3406 5 years ago

Can someone tell me when news first came out of a Monster Bash remake?

#3409 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

X 2 Sara is Awesome!

X 3 Sara is awesome!!

#3410 5 years ago

Anyone else hear about their “non-matching” MBrLE? Curious

#3411 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

X 3 Sara is awesome!!

I'll X4 that. I wouldn't hesitate buying from PPS and Sara again.

#3412 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Sara called me yesterday and informed me that my MBLE is getting shipped today. She knew I was concerned about the cabinet issue and she called me first to make sure I was good on this one before they shipped it. She gave me the option to wait on another batch to be certain the game was produced with the new decal process they put in place. We assume the game was made this past week so I rolled the dice and went with the game available to me now. Even if it's a game produced the other way she said out of 100's of games they have sold she maybe had 2 or 3 decal splits like what we have seen as of late so I like those odds. Worst case I'll put a ticket in if it ends up with a split in the seem. I should have it mid week next week so I am very excited to finally have the game in the house! Really like PP and Sara has been great to deal with during this process.

Take those numbers with a grain of salt. My AFMle has a cracked decal on the right side and it wasn't worth the hassle to me. At most I'd get a left side decal and I'm not about to redecal it for a single crack so I never reported it.

#3413 5 years ago

My game made it to local warehouse. Set-up an appt. for Monday or drive 30 miles to pick up today.....On my way to warehouse to pick-up now

#3414 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

My game made it to local warehouse. Set-up an appt. for Monday or drive 30 miles to pick up today.....On my way to warehouse to pick-up now

Show us some pictures

#3415 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

you bet your a$$ you are

Good man don't let that game sit in a warehouse all weekend!

#3416 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Where do you get that there are poorly connected joints? That’s a stretch and a half...

Its very simple. If that corner joint were a rock solid like concrete the decals would not be cracking because there would be zero movement of the cabinet. It would not matter if the decals were wrapped around the corner or not because they still would not crack. If the corner joint moves at all something has to give.

#3417 5 years ago

2 days seemed too overly optimistic on delivery, but I did get a call from the freight company and it is set up for delivery on Tuesday.

#3418 5 years ago

My start button light comes on at startup then goes off after sitting for awhile. Comes back on when game is started. Anyone else with this issue?
Thanks
Classic edition

#3419 5 years ago
Quoted from Ledman62:

My start button light comes on at startup then goes off after sitting for awhile. Comes back on when game is started. Anyone else with this issue?
Thanks
Classic edition

I believe your game is going on power save mode, you can turn the feature off in settings.

#3420 5 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Its very simple. If that corner joint were a rock solid like concrete the decals would not be cracking because there would be zero movement of the cabinet. It would not matter if the decals were wrapped around the corner or not because they still would not crack. If the corner joint moves at all something has to give.

You do understand wood flexes and can even expand or contract right? Has zero to do with a “poor joint”. We went from decals too tight applied over a seam causing a tear to “omg the machine is going to fall apart if you don’t reinforce their crappy joints”.

#3421 5 years ago
Quoted from Ledman62:

Thanks
Classic edition

Power/LED saver feature. Can adjust in settings.

#3422 5 years ago

Where is my MBr LE I ordered end of October?

Lmao

Oh well guess I'll tinker with The Munsters pro
I received last night.

Great game!

Not comparing at all as both will be happy here in Vegas.

Shhhh what happens here stays here

#3423 5 years ago

Wonka I'm calling for you come to me sooooooon

#3424 5 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Got the game all is good. Decals look great, game plays great.

#3425 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Show us some pictures

Have a family thing today but will post pics later (pics of pinball not party).

#3426 5 years ago

I have played the LE quite a bit at a local brewery. Game is frickin amazing! Definitely a game I'm interested in getting, but I would have to settle for the CE. Just wondering if anybody else is/was having SDTM issues in several areas and how you remedied it. First, is the roll down from the right loop, it hits dracs feet and deflects SDTM. Second is the kickout from the concert hall, it would tend to kick the ball SDTM 50% of the time. Lastly, missed shot at the right ramp, if I don't make that shot its coming directly SDTM. I know PLAY BETTER but this game is set tight on the tilt so it tilts quickly with even 1 nudge. The level from side to side feels good but I'm betting the pitch may be a little low. Other than that what other adjustments are available? I would imagine the CE would play the same as the LE just without all the bells and whistles.

#3427 5 years ago

#wheresmyknocker

Anyone know WTF happened to the knocker on MBLE?
It seems to be missing and replaced with a virtual Knocker?
7E71450E-6D48-41C7-BA6A-E9056F67DFAF (resized).jpeg7E71450E-6D48-41C7-BA6A-E9056F67DFAF (resized).jpeg

#3428 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

#wheresmyknocker
Anyone know WTF happened to the knocker on MBLE?
It seems to be missing and replaced with a virtual Knocker?[quoted image]

Here is my AFMr LE for reference

C15DAE95-AE54-4BB0-A969-87EDD5D1FCF7 (resized).jpegC15DAE95-AE54-4BB0-A969-87EDD5D1FCF7 (resized).jpeg

#3429 5 years ago

Yep I noticed that too, kinda sucks. Was the original a virtual knocker too?

#3430 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Yep I noticed that too, kinda sucks. Was the original a virtual knocker too?

It seems what WMS/Bally did not have on the original
I just checked my CCC and it also does not have a Knocker

After all these years, you learn something new everyday lol

#3431 5 years ago

I have to say..I don't care about the knocker (as a home user) as I don't care if I get free games. I can understand though that not everyone will agree.

#3432 5 years ago

Received my LE matching #157 yesterday. Built on 2/6/19 and delivered to my door on 2/8/19. Amazing! Zero issues! An amazing game! Thank you Chicago Gaming. Friends its worth the wait. I like many of you have been paid in full for months.

Hang tight...its coming!

Take Care, Ryan

#3433 5 years ago

No way
Williams/Bally never left that off any of their games

Yes way. Didn't have one. There was a pretty easy way to add it in and turn off the virtual knocker in software.

#3434 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Yes way. Didn't have one. There was a pretty easy way to add it in and turn off the virtual knocker in software.

Amazing, you learn something new after all this time
Lol

#3435 5 years ago

Non-matching MBLE #431 scheduled to be at my door on Tuesday the 12th.

#3436 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Non-matching MBLE #431 scheduled to be at my door on Tuesday the 12th.

great to hear!

btw - I played the LE for the first time yesterday. It is GORGEOUS!!! Some takeaways:

1) PF is stunning - toys, shine on the PF....total package. I would say the LE looks even better than my Pirates. No joke.
2) Sound on the game was great. The built in sub is def IMO better than my AFMLE.
3) Little splitting of the decal on the left side
4) Blue powder is darker than what I thought from videos
5) Topper is cool but AFM SMOKES it
6) Brighter than I thought but def dark down the middle to flippers
7) Big DMD color looks so good. It's even better than AFM

Overall really impressed with it. Prob the biggest thing is how loaded it felt and how gorgeous it looks considering I'm used to seeing MB kind of beat up. Excited to get it. Heard my non match will be avail later this month.

#3437 5 years ago

LTG Lloyd can you help?
Can you link me to a kit that will add the knocker to MBLEr?
Including wiring

I would be greatful!!
Thanks

#3438 5 years ago

http://thepaisleys.azurewebsites.net/PaisleyPinball

Info here on how to add to the original but obviously won't help with the remakes. Will be interesting to see if it can be added to the remakes. Nothing beats a real knocker!

#3439 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

great to hear!
btw - I played the LE for the first time yesterday. It is GORGEOUS!!! Some takeaways:
1) PF is stunning - toys, shine on the PF....total package. I would say the LE looks even better than my Pirates. No joke.
2) Sound on the game was great. The built in sub is def IMO better than my AFMLE.
3) Little splitting of the decal on the left side
4) Blue powder is darker than what I thought from videos
5) Topper is cool but AFM SMOKES it
6) Brighter than I thought but def dark down the middle to flippers
7) Big DMD color looks so good. It's even better than AFM
Overall really impressed with it. Prob the biggest thing is how loaded it felt and how gorgeous it looks considering I'm used to seeing MB kind of beat up. Excited to get it. Heard my non match will be avail later this month.

That’s great! Were you able to hit that Phantom flipper? How does that work, there are a tone of pages on this thread and can’t find the post anywhere.

#3440 5 years ago

Phantom Flip has to be trained. It takes a fair number of games before it gets the timing down. Of course even once the timing is on point it is still a leap of faith to sit there and and not press the buttons. When it works its awesome and people dig it, if its not it sucks. Myself I let it do it's thing most of the time especially if I am having a bad game. My wife ... never.

#3441 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

That’s great! Were you able to hit that Phantom flipper? How does that work, there are a tone of pages on this thread and can’t find the post anywhere.

I didn't actually see it work but I qualified it one game....

#3442 5 years ago

Lloyd can you help?
Can you link me to a kit that will add the knocker to MBLEr?
Including wiring

I'm sorry. In this case I can't help. It would be considered a mod and void your warranty.

LTG : )

#3443 5 years ago

Phantom flip on location pin I played tonight was near dead on balls accurate.

#3444 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Phantom flip on location pin I played tonight was near dead on balls accurate.

Dead balls accurate!

0e5938c0ea437a1ada8e2bc061d507ce (resized).jpg0e5938c0ea437a1ada8e2bc061d507ce (resized).jpg
#3445 5 years ago

Installed these in my MBR LE. They fit the game perfect, awesome mod.

IMG_20190209_191015 (resized).jpgIMG_20190209_191015 (resized).jpg
#3446 5 years ago

Buhbaby!

F7325CF7-D4D2-4D45-B361-447C24F03B08 (resized).jpegF7325CF7-D4D2-4D45-B361-447C24F03B08 (resized).jpeg
#3447 5 years ago

Wow looks like I'm going to have a shit ton of shoveling to do soon if we got the non-matchers rolling out. Can't be too far behind now!

#3448 5 years ago
Quoted from Havoc:

Installed these in my MBR LE. They fit the game perfect, awesome mod.
[quoted image]

Look good....where did u buy them?

#3449 5 years ago

Just picked these up from PinBoss 3D caps. They match the apron and theme of the game perfectly!! Every MB should have them.

20190210_085954 (resized).jpg20190210_085954 (resized).jpg20190210_090011 (resized).jpg20190210_090011 (resized).jpg20190210_090155 (resized).jpg20190210_090155 (resized).jpg
#3450 5 years ago

Mine are the bloody version.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/69?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.