(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 187.
#3001 5 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

Looks great! Like you I like to play in the dark. The flipper area doesn't seem well lit. Any issues seeing the ball?

The bar it is at is really dark. I don't have any issues seeing the ball near the flippers and we haven't had any complaints about it yet. Some games in the bar are even darker so MBR actually looks pretty bright. We had an Addams Family that was super dark, but still super fun.

The only complaint so far has been a couple people upset the phantom flip doesn't work 100% of the time, but when it does work they are like OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING COOL!!#!@#!@# It equals itself out.

#3002 5 years ago

MMr does have pin stadiums on it, I don't think MBr needs them. The light show on it is so cool and it sheds plenty of light on the darker areas. I can only fit 5 games in my climate controlled garage gameroom so I figure I'd keep the one's I play the most. I do miss GB, Tron LE, ACDC, and CC though...

#3003 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

MBr LE #659 has landed, and it is gorgeous! My decals don't look like they have been wrapped around the corner. CGC makes a hell of a game

Would you post a close-up pic of the front right corner of your cabinet? If CGC is doing something different (ie ... NOT wrapping the decals around the corner) to address the splitting decals, I'd love to see what it is!

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Would you post a close-up pic of the front right corner of your cabinet? If CGC is doing something different (ie ... NOT wrapping the decals around the corner) to address the splitting decals, I'd love to see what it is!

I hope so...I'm about to bail

If Ever they address this problem...Guess I'll get a CE then

#3005 5 years ago

so the folks with the decal issues has CGC responded to your tickets? I'm wondering what their response is?

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

The only complaint so far has been a couple people upset the phantom flip doesn't work 100% of the time, but when it does work they are like OMG THAT WAS SO FUCKING COOL!!#!@#!@# It equals itself out.

Phantom Flip learns over time mine was nailing shots after approx 50 games... Keep playing

#3007 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

a certain non stop marketing

Hey, in America, having a little “shameless self promotion” is just your dormant carny gene coming out of it’s sleep state.
I agree that not every machine needs secondary GI lighting, but I also think more power to them if they can keep separating people from their money for a product they “think” they need. Like Jobs said, find a need they don't know they have and fill it. Thats just the American way.

Sometimes I think people forget the connection between pinball and the carnivals and carnies setting up pins under tents and having the legs sink 2 inches into the mud, get a wicked lean and have every ball drain out the side outlane. Carnys are out to get your money, and so is everyone in the pinball business, that it’s an even trade of $$ for services I think is on the buyer.

#3008 5 years ago

Does anyone know if the replacement parts are being sold yet? I am looking for a couple of things under the PF, prox boards for example

#3009 5 years ago

I am really digging the phantom flip. Last night I let it control the flip to the scoop to start monster bash. That was pretty cool. I am finding that sometimes the Ball does not trigger the left inlane switch. I will have to look at that.

#3010 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Ok, so let me show my SE with a November build date. It does NOT appear my right decal has been pulled over the corner. Nor the left decal over the other. Seems to end slightly before the edge on both sides. Zero apparent decal damage, beautiful install. There appears to be a thick "fold" to tuck in the front decal within the left or right side of the side decal- depending on the side looked at.

Btw- the other MBr examples with the slight decal damage that I've seen here on Pinside- they don't look like the decals final "resting spot" has been "extremely" pulled over the corners either- unlike that AfM on the previous page. Just slight overpulls to the upper corners where the side rails meet the decal.

Either way, its not as though the corners on any of the games I've seen- as such- should play much more of a part in pulling these decals apart further through natural wood shifting and the like.
IMG_20190201_115624 (resized).jpgIMG_20190201_115624 (resized).jpgIMG_20190201_120028 (resized).jpgIMG_20190201_120028 (resized).jpg

#3011 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Ok, so let me show my SE with a November build date. It does NOT appear my right decal has been pulled over the corner. Nor the left. Seems to end slightly before the edge. Zero apparent decal damage, beautiful install.
The over-pull may be a factory install mistake and not the status quo.
[quoted image][quoted image]

thats great....exactly how they should be installed....

#3012 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think a certain non stop marketing has convinced many people that their games are too dark.
Pinballs were never meant to be super bright, as ambience is one of the things that draws people to pinball machines.

What? You don't want to see your game from space? Make it to where someone looks out from their window seat they know you're playing pinball?

HpERa (resized).jpgHpERa (resized).jpg

I played one of these at TPF 2018. I inadvertently walked into "the tented area" where these games were on display - had no idea what was about to happen. Next thing I know, I'm waking up from epileptic seizures just for hitting the start button on an AFM.

#3013 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Hey, in America, having a little “shameless self promotion” is just your dormant carny gene coming out of it’s sleep state.
I agree that not every machine needs secondary GI lighting, but I also think more power to them if they can keep separating people from their money for a product they “think” they need. Like Jobs said, find a need they don't know they have and fill it. Thats just the American way.
Sometimes I think people forget the connection between pinball and the carnivals and carnies setting up pins under tents and having the legs sink 2 inches into the mud, get a wicked lean and have every ball drain out the side outlane. Carnys are out to get your money, and so is everyone in the pinball business, that it’s an even trade of $$ for services I think is on the buyer.

dood- stop smoking that stuff. No good will come of it.

#3014 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

dood- stop smoking that stuff. No good will come of it.

I picked a poor week to give up sniffing glue...

#3015 5 years ago

Ok, so let me show my SE with a November build date. It does NOT appear my right decal has been pulled over the corner. Nor the left. Seems to end slightly before the edge. Zero apparent decal damage, beautiful install.
Btw- the other MBr examples with the slight decal damage that I've seen here on Pinside- they don't look like the decals final "resting spot" has been "extremely" pulled over the corners either- unlike that AfM on the previous page.
Either way, its not as though the corners- as such- should play much further part in pulling these decals apart further through natural wood shifting and the like.

Gorgeous!

#3016 5 years ago

My phantom flip has been working suprisingly well. The other day I was battling Drak and needed just one more hit, the Phantom flip shot the ball into the scoup and I was like WTF? Then I realized it gave me garlic cloves and I pressed the lauch button and finished him off.

#3017 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

My phantom flip has been working suprisingly well. The other day I was battling Drak and needed just one more hit, the Phantom flip shot the ball into the scoup and I was like WTF? Then I realized it gave me garlic cloves and I pressed the lauch button and finished him off.

I would love to see the truth table to Phantom Flip... Just what are the determinants to which shot you “need” as opposed to which shot do you want it to shoot? There are times that you don’t want to shoot for Frank untill you have qualified another monster mode, yet it shoots for Frank Multiball every time. So it is not based on stacking, thats for sure.

#3018 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

There are times that you don’t want to shoot for Frank untill you have qualified another monster mode, yet it shoots for Frank Multiball every time.

Yes it does and that's very frustrating. You just have to know that and not take the Phantom flip when Frank is ready to start.

#3019 5 years ago

You can also send the Phantom Flip to the other flipper and do whatever you want.

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

You can also send the Phantom Flip to the other flipper and do whatever you want.

And I do! Thank god for that... if it had forced you to let it flip, then it better flip EXACTLY the shot I want, when I want it... lol

#3021 5 years ago

Has anyone streamed this game yet? I know it's just monster bash but I'm all about seeing how nice it looks!

#3022 5 years ago

Ok, so let me show my SE with a November build date. It does NOT appear my right decal has been pulled over the corner. Nor the left decal over the other. Seems to end slightly before the edge on both sides. Zero apparent decal damage, beautiful install.
Btw- the other MBr examples with the slight decal damage that I've seen here on Pinside- they don't look like the decals final "resting spot" has been "extremely" pulled over the corners either- unlike that AfM on the previous page. Just slight overpulls to the upper corners where the side rails meet the decal.
Either way, its not as though the corners on any of the games I've seen- as such- should play much more of a part in pulling these decals apart further through natural wood shifting and the like.

Yes, this is still the exact same way that they have been doing the decals. The front decal is wrapped around the corner onto the side, then the side decal overlaps that and ends right at the corner. The decals are cracking right in the middle of the overlap of the two decals, which happens to be right where the cabinet seam lies. Some of them seem to be cracking immediately, and some after the fact during use, and some never.

#3023 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Yes, this is still the exact same way that they have been doing the decals. The front decal is wrapped around the corner onto the side, then the side decal overlaps that and ends right at the corner. The decals are cracking right in the middle of the overlap of the two decals, which happens to be right where the cabinet seam lies. Some of them seem to be cracking immediately, and some after the fact during use, and some never.

Cold temps during shipping?

#3024 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Cold temps during shipping?

Possibly?

#3025 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

This observation doesn't seem to be entirely accurate.

Look at the AFMr example posted from the previous page. The decal process definitely appears very different, from the AFMr run this game came from.

Either that, or the front line "mistake" in decaling, shown here, was way worse.

Yes, the front decal is wrapped over the right corner on the underside of the right decal a bit, however- in the AFMr example,
The right decal is clearly wrapped an inch or two OVER the right corner as well, not just ending where the cabinet seam lies,
But pulling toward the front of the cabinet.

I would venture its this right decal OVERWRAP over the corne- from right to center- that's the chief offender for decal tear,
With way too much decal thickness at the corner the result.

And appears to be slightly the case too at the top corners- slight corner overwrap near the siderails- on the MBr examples with the tears at the top as well.
afm (resized).jpgafm (resized).jpg

#3026 5 years ago

Ok, so let me show my SE with a November build date. It does NOT appear my right decal has been pulled over the corner. Nor the left decal over the other. Seems to end slightly before the edge on both sides. Zero apparent decal damage, beautiful install.

Perfect, Good to See that they Correct it

Now my le can come

#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Perfect, Good to See that they Correct it
Now my le can come

I'll let everyone know today....mine is supposed to arrive anytime

#3028 5 years ago

Great, thank you !

#3029 5 years ago

I am not sure how I feel about the cracking cabinet decals (I am still waiting on my LE), because I have two road weary pins that were routed for 4 to 5 years and the cabinet war wounds on them I have never repaired. I leave them as their battle scars and a sign of their former life and all the fun they gave to others before I let them retire, Pin*Bot and his Bride, married and together in by loft. If my newest Collection Queen shows up with a little blemish like a cracked cabinet decal, I am going to be disapointed, but I am not going to be ashamed either... chalk it up to “Hey, It’s only pinball”

#3030 5 years ago

This observation doesn't seem to be entirely accurate.
Look at the AFMr example posted from the previous page. The decal process definitely appears very different, from back then.
Either that, or the front line "mistake" in decaling, shown here, was way worse.
Yes, the front decal is wrapped over the right corner on the underside of the right decal a bit, however- in the AFMr example,
The right decal is clearly wrapped an inch or two OVER the right corner as well, not just ending where the cabinet seam lies,
But pulling toward the front of the cabinet.
I would venture its this right decal OVERWRAP toward the front decal that's the offender for the decal tear,
With way too much decal thickness at the corner the result.
And appears to be slightly the case too at the top corners- slight corner overwrap- on the MBr examples with the tears at the top as well.
[quoted image]

Agreed! They were doing the AFM decals the opposite .... pulling the side decal around the corner onto the front, then placing the front decal over the top of that, and ending at the corner. So, the overlapped decals on AFM were on the front panel of the cabinet, rather than the side, as is MB. Here is a pic of my MB with the crack, and decaled the exact same way as the SE pictured. The fit and finish is beautiful! I don't know why this cracked like that.

IMG_6769 (resized).JPGIMG_6769 (resized).JPG
#3031 5 years ago

Got an e-mail today that my game will ship on Monday and I'll get tracking on Tuesday. So this weekend I need to start moving games/stuff around. Move table and bar stools out of game room. Move Big Buck World shooter into game room. Move WOZ to Big Buck World spot. Move neons & artwork as needed. And when MBRLE shows up I'll put it next to the other two remakes.

#3032 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Agreed! They were doing the AFM decals the opposite .... pulling the side decal around the corner onto the front, then placing the front decal over the top of that, and ending at the corner. So, the overlapped decals on AFM were on the front panel of the cabinet, rather than the side, as is MB. Here is a pic of my MB with the crack, and decaled the exact same way as the SE pictured. The fit and finish is beautiful! I don't know why this cracked like that.[quoted image]

Actually- look closely at the AFMr example pictured- BOTH front and right decals appear to be wrapped over the corner.

As for your MBR- I believe the decal may have been over-tugged by the installer near the rail during install, or the side rail was screwed down too tight.

And YET- I strongly believe the harm would halt here.

I doubt wood "shifting" and the front decal wrapped over the corner caused this to a right decal that "meets" at the corner but doesn't wrap it.

And how would additional pulling on the right decal on your game occur- to aggravate it anywhere near this AFMr?

It doesn't have BOTH decals wrapped over the corner.

#3033 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Agreed! They were doing the AFM decals the opposite .... pulling the side decal around the corner onto the front, then placing the front decal over the top of that, and ending at the corner. So, the overlapped decals on AFM were on the front panel of the cabinet, rather than the side, as is MB. Here is a pic of my MB with the crack, and decaled the exact same way as the SE pictured. The fit and finish is beautiful! I don't know why this cracked like that.[quoted image]

On the le picture i can See the overlapping, on the se picture Not

So i Cross Fingers they change it

#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

On the le picture i can See the overlapping, on the se picture Not
So i Cross Fingers they change it

On my SE, the front decal folds over the right corner, and under the right decal- which ends AT the corner
The AFMrLE front decal appears folded over the right corner, under the right decal,
Then the right decal is folded over the right corner as well, then almost a half inch "in," overlapping the front

#3035 5 years ago

On my SE, the front decal folds over the right corner, and under the right decal- which ends AT the corner
The AFMrLE front decal appears folded over the right corner, under the right decal,
Then the right decal is folded over the right corner almost an inch "in" to the front

ok, i hoped they have cut it Both sides, like the Original ones

#3036 5 years ago

Maybe- but look closely at the AFMr example pictured- BOTH front and right decals appear to be wrapped over the corner.
As for your MBR- I believe the decal must have been over-tugged by the installer near the rail during install.
And I strongly believe the harm would halt here.
I doubt wood "shifting" and the front decal wrapped over the corner caused this to a right decal that "meets" at the corner but doesn't wrap it.

Only the side decal wraps around the corner on my AFM, and the one pictured. The front decal ends right at the corner. I have an AFMrLE here, and it looks identical to the one pictured. There is a vertical cabinet seam on the side of these cabinets about 1/4" back from the front corner. I suspect that CGC, in realizing how badly some AFM had decals cracking above that seam (just one layer of vinyl decal over the seam), started applying decals the opposite - pulling the front decal around the corner, then lying the side decal over that, to ultimately end with the overlap (TWO layers of vinyl decal) falling right over that cabinet seam. That is just my speculation based on observations of both games. It could be for myriad other reasons as well.

#3037 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

There appears to be a thicker "fold" on the side decal near the front
to accommodate the front decal folding over the corner, but under the side decal-
So clearly, the manufacture process was done this way by design.

#3038 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

The original MB cabinet seam was exactly at the corner. There was no overlapping of decals - the seam between the decals was at the corner, as was the seam in the wood. These new cabinets have the wood seam offset from the corner, about a quarter of an inch back, on the sides. Thus, the cracks in the decals forming exactly in that spot on some games, and the overlapping of decals, etc ...

#3039 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

The original MB cabinet seam was exactly at the corner. There was no overlapping of decals - the seam between the decals was at the corner, as was the seam in the wood. These new cabinets have the wood seam offset from the corner, about a quarter of an inch back, on the sides. Thus, the cracks in the decals forming exactly in that spot on some games, and the overlapping of decals, etc ...

That’s what I mean

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

That's true, but these also aren't the same decals as well.

They have thicker folds on each side to accommodate the decal from the front.

Something has to give for the occasional glitch- in my view, its either the installer or the tolerances of the decal/cabinet in question.

Personally I just think if the cabinet wood is too wide by a millimeter relative to the decal, the decal is a millimeter too short or too thin- different tolerances, different result.

Either way, without the right decal being folded OVER the corner, the damage result should be minimal by an install mis-fit vis a vis AFMr.

Side note- can't believe we'd give props to original MB decals direct or by implication.
The original MB decals were notorious for being a "hit" show around the legs

#3041 5 years ago

OH YES! The originals were always damaged at the legs. That was mostly due to the legs being bolted right against the vinyl. Some games seemed to withstand that better than others, but MB was one of the worst! Thankfully, all manufacturers have stopped that practice. I do believe that the original cabinets were a better, more durable design though. And, as stated in this forum by a wood working expert earlier - if a wood seam cannot be 100% stabilized in all 3 planes of movement, then vinyl artwork has no business being placed over it.

#3042 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

OH YES! The originals were always damaged at the legs. That was mostly due to the legs being bolted right against the vinyl. Some games seemed to withstand that better than others, but MB was one of the worst! Thankfully, all manufacturers have stopped that practice. I do believe that the original cabinets were a better, more durable design though. And, as stated in this forum by an wood working expert earlier - if a wood seam cannot be 100% stabilized in all 3 planes of movement, then vinyl artwork has no business being placed over it.

Perhaps, but again, its being placed over it on the UNDERSIDE, unlike AFMr..so no major tugging should be occurring after the fact on the RIGHT decal from the cabinet itself- which ISNT being placed over the corner- just meets the edge. Sure its a tiny bit thicker on that spot, but the decal was MADE THICKER in that spot to accommodate it, plus the corner itself isn't tugging the right decal backwards and to the right...

Id raise an eyebrow if the right side of the FRONT decal showed tearing, the one pulled over the corner..but that hasn't been the case.

#3043 5 years ago

My matching numbered LE has finally arrived.

Giving it some time to acclimate to its new home.

MBRLE 526 reporting in..

There will be a unboxing. Not sure If I should video or just photo.
Mostly to document the contents of the box.

51251626_10213865704105380_3462426029274955776_n (resized).jpg51251626_10213865704105380_3462426029274955776_n (resized).jpg

#3044 5 years ago

The originals were silk screens, not decals. Right?

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

No. Maker was on strike. It and CC were decals.

LTG : )

#3046 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Here’s a pic of my original. I was lucky enough to have it shipped NIB from automated distribution back in 1998. $4000 including shipping was a shit ton of money back then as I was only in my mid 20’s at the time. Best money I’ve ever spent. My buddy came by about an hour after I unboxed it. It was in the foyer by the front door. My buddy wanted to get baked so we burned one down and started playing. Next thing I know I guy in a suit is nocking on my door. My ball drained cause I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. I answered the door and this guy pulls out a badge and says he’s with the FBI and what can I tell him about John Smith ! I said I don’t know him. He said ok he’s your neighbor across the street and he just applied for a job with the bureau. Talk about having a heart attack. We still laugh about it today!

73C3538D-E650-4141-B326-C23714F5B3A8 (resized).jpeg73C3538D-E650-4141-B326-C23714F5B3A8 (resized).jpeg

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No. Maker was on strike. It and CC were decals.
LTG : )

Huh, I had no idea. Learned something new today! Thx LTG!

#3048 5 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Here’s a pic of my original. I was lucky enough to have it shipped NIB from automated distribution back in 1995. $4000 including shipping was a shit ton of money back then as I was only in my mid 20’s at the time. Best money I’ve ever spent. My buddy came by about an hour after I unboxed it. It was in the foyer by the front door. My buddy wanted to get baked so we burned one down and started playing. Next thing I know I guy in a suit is nocking on my door. My ball drained cause I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. I answered the door and this guy pulls out a badge and says he’s with the FBI and what can I tell him about John Smith ! I said I don’t know him. He said ok he’s your neighbor across the street and he just applied for a job with the bureau. Talk about having a heart attack. We still laugh about it today!
[quoted image]

$4,000 in 1998 is equivalent in purchasing power to $6,165.23 in 2019. For that money you got a MB classic stock without LEDs. Today, $6300 delivered today gets you a NIB with LEDs and modern boards. So basically, if you figure the value of what you pay for additional, the game today costs the same.

#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

These new cabinets have the wood seam offset from the corner, about a quarter of an inch back, on the sides. Thus, the cracks in the decals forming exactly in that spot on some games

I believe this shows the seam you're talking about

20190128_153320 (resized).jpg20190128_153320 (resized).jpg
#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCoug:

I believe this shows the seam you're talking about
[quoted image]

Have yet to hear of anyone report them spontaneously "forming." Hopefully I won't be the first Seems to all be out of box apparent, so far.

The wood working expert testimony is all well and good, but if we take the above as true, all that's left is the decals, the cabinet, and the side rails. Something's gotta be out of calibration there on the games with these issues vs. the majority/minty ones, including the ones for AFMr that HAVEN'T been developing these issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/61?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.