(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 187.
#2851 5 years ago

Random Public Service message for MBr owners- perhaps owners of previous CGCs know this, but I didn't think on it-

Be sure and TURN OFF the Power Saving GI feature in the rom from the standard menu (not the CG menu)
This was there in the 90s for regular incandescent bulbs- not for modern games with LEDs.

Moreover- I notice that the backbox speakers in my SE made a mild buzzing noise after 15 minutes with this feature engaged by default.

#2852 5 years ago

Ugh! Add my #900 to the list!

IMG_6769 (resized).JPGIMG_6769 (resized).JPG
#2853 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

It really doesn't matter if it's a toy or not. Business is business. If you pay for something or put a deposit down on something with certain expectations, saying "it's just a toy" isn't a good excuse for bad business. I'm not saying CGC is a bad business, but they do require nonrefundable deposits (via distributors) for LEs and then fail to live up to their projections. They effectively hold your money hostage by making it non refundable so you don't have the option of backing out when they can't meet their estimates. I would back out now if it didn't mean losing $1000 because I expected them to be much further along. I don't have money to buy multiple games or a different game to play while I wait. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with the game when I eventually get it, but every day I see opportunity costs. A local person selling a different game I could have and play today if my money wasn't tied up... Opportunity costs are very real, and all I have right now for $1000 is a big question mark as to when I'll ever get a game.

Opportunity cost? That would imply the alternative to waiting would be buying some other pinball machine.

But the fact of the matter is, if CGC had met their forecasted schedule, you would own the MBrLE, NOT some other machine. The alternative to waiting would be getting your game that you paid >$8k for, with your money "tied up" in a game you have in your home.

From an outside perspective and someone who did not order MBr, I see a lot of these complaints as weak. Trying to justify your anger at CGC with reasoning that you would be spending the money on something different if you knew it would take this long.

Is plunking down $8k for a pinball machine really that light of a decision for all of you? If you truly wanted MBr, you would be OK waiting a few months if there were unexpected production delays. Saying that just because CGC is late on delivery (they have been having problems, which they communicated here), you would just go with a different game if you could is just so off. It screams to me that you're not satisfied with your decision to buy MBr based on the game itself.

Next time, let this be a lesson to everyone. No manufacturing house is perfect. There are always problems and delays. There are always part shortages and design problems that need to be hammered out. No one, and nothing, is perfect.

You will get your game. CGC isn't some company on Kickstarter that stole your money and closed up shop.

#2854 5 years ago
Quoted from ctviss:

Opportunity cost? That would imply the alternative to waiting would be buying some other pinball machine.
But the fact of the matter is, if CGC had met their forecasted schedule, you would own the MBrLE, NOT some other machine. The alternative to waiting would be getting your game that you paid >$8k for, with your money "tied up" in a game you have in your home.
From an outside perspective and someone who did not order MBr, I see a lot of these complaints as weak. Trying to justify your anger at CGC with reasoning that you would be spending the money on something different if you knew it would take this long.
Is plunking down $8k for a pinball machine really that light of a decision for all of you? If you truly wanted MBr, you would be OK waiting a few months if there were unexpected production delays. Saying that just because CGC is late on delivery (they have been having problems, which they communicated here), you would just go with a different game if you could is just so off. It screams to me that you're not satisfied with your decision to buy MBr based on the game itself.
Next time, let this be a lesson to everyone. No manufacturing house is perfect. There are always problems and delays. There are always part shortages and design problems that need to be hammered out. No one, and nothing, is perfect.
You will get your game. CGC isn't some company on Kickstarter that stole your money and closed up shop.

All coming from someone who has zero skin in the game....priceless

#2855 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Ugh! Add my #900 to the list!
[quoted image]

Omg, so sorry for you

#2856 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Can we lay off the people upset with that they are paid in full? That's a lot of money floating around because of our distributors. Let us be disappointed with that process because that's the only thing we have to show for our money at the moment. Jumping down on us when you ALREADY have your f'ing game is insult to injury and the ones that have calmer resolves then us congrats I commend you. But my 8300 is out there and I'm not happy about it and I don't like seeing my fellow pinsiders in the same boat being told to stop because they voice their understandable displeasure. If anyone needs to knock it off in this thread it's those. Rez made a good point and you guys jumped on the wagon to attack him. That ain't right.

Rez also said just over two weeks ago, that he paid CGC EARLY in full. Then just recently complained about them “requesting payment in full”. It doesn’t add up.

Either way, if having 8k tied up for a couple of months is going to make or break you, maybe you shouldn’t be putting that kind of money into luxury items.

There are hundreds of unique parts on monster bash, all with their own supply chain issues that can’t always be predicted.

Then there is labor required to assemble them which can be estimated, but not predicted. Around this time of year people take holiday PTO, it’s flu season, etc..

Big picture we aren’t talking about a major fiasco like some other manufacturers, and CGC isn’t big enough to front all the R&D and inventory up front like stern can.

It’s annoying to me that we have an amazing remake available to purchase that is head and shoulders above the original, for a reasonable price.. and many of you are complaining about having to wait a few weeks longer than you expected.

Could be, you have to explain to your wife that your 8500 Lebowski or Alien is never coming.. keep it in perspective, and be thankful we have companies making new games for us to buy, recognizing that “pinball is hard.”

#2857 5 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Well, I've learned a lesson. Regardless of a vendor's first, 3rd, or 50th game, the next time I'm asked for full-payment and told 'it SHOULD ship in two weeks', I'll tell them to call me back once they've got my game in-hand with the shipping labels printed. "It's pinball" is not an excuse for bad business behavior. Misinformation and failed commitments should be unacceptable as the norm.

Here's some thoughts and prayers for you...

Can't wait till the next batch.. where people start complaining why they can't get Amazon Next Day on their new pin purchases.

#2858 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm with you....CGC makes decent games, but getting them out of factory in a timely manner is not their expertise.....rumor has it my shipped last on Wed so we'll see if it shows up

n00b alert...

CGC's production ramp up has been one of their most positive distinctive features.

#2859 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Here's some thoughts and prayers for you...
Can't wait till the next batch.. where people start complaining why they can't get Amazon Next Day on their new pin purchases.

Its coming! Someone is already drop shipping Stern's for them (3 to 5 day availability) sold under Amazon retail.

edit: links are good

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2

#2860 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

It really doesn't matter if it's a toy or not. Business is business. If you pay for something or put a deposit down on something with certain expectations, saying "it's just a toy" isn't a good excuse for bad business. I'm not saying CGC is a bad business, but they do require nonrefundable deposits (via distributors) for LEs and then fail to live up to their projections. They effectively hold your money hostage by making it non refundable so you don't have the option of backing out when they can't meet their estimates. I would back out now if it didn't mean losing $1000 because I expected them to be much further along. I don't have money to buy multiple games or a different game to play while I wait. I'm sure I'll be quite happy with the game when I eventually get it, but every day I see opportunity costs. A local person selling a different game I could have and play today if my money wasn't tied up... Opportunity costs are very real, and all I have right now for $1000 is a big question mark as to when I'll ever get a game.

Seriously.. if you are sweating $1000 as opportunity costs on a shipping delay.. buying first run NIBs isn't going to be healthy for you.

#2861 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Put this in perspective the guy you stated whining about a toy has got over $8,000 sitting in someone else's pocket for closing in on 3 months? This wasn't part of the agreement. We got false hoped into sending in our checks before the time of year where it would have been nice to have some extra spending money for Christmas knowing that my game would be Q1 19' if I was lucky. Call it first world problems all you want but I don't like anyone holding onto my money. I was in for a long ass wait for TNA and was completely fine with that whole process because I sent my money in when the game was finished and ready to go. This ordeal wasn't what we signed up for and we are rightfully upset at it.

I guess people quickly forgot what happened with MMr was done and Jack and others were looking for balance payments.. Oh some have short memories.. or simply no awareness.

#2862 5 years ago

Are you guys with split side art just contacting your distributor, or opening a ticket with CGC. Any idea how they handle this issue?

#2863 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Are you guys with split side art just contacting your distributor, or opening a ticket with CGC. Any idea how they handle this issue?

I worry that the "fix" could be worse then the split.

#2864 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

n00b alert...
CGC's production ramp up has been one of their most positive distinctive features.

I think your clueless

#2865 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Seriously.. if you are sweating $1000 as opportunity costs on a shipping delay.. buying first run NIBs isn't going to be healthy for you.

If you actually read the past posts u would see that people were not complaining about he $1000 deposits....they were complaining about having to pay in full, and the games still not shipping in a timely manner....

#2866 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

I worry that the "fix" could be worse then the split.

If I got a cab decal set I'd be happy.

#2867 5 years ago
Quoted from ctviss:

Saying that just because CGC is late on delivery (they have been having problems, which they communicated here), you would just go with a different game if you could is just so off. It screams to me that you're not satisfied with your decision to buy MBr based on the game itself.

As previously said CGC has been relatively quick to communicate with all us Pinsiders (don't see that much or at all from Stern and a wee bit from the others) So cut them a bit of slack and be patient. This is my first NIB from CGC and I can't wait to see what the difference is from a Stern game - I love Stern games as well but, I see from the pics and everyones comments on here that MBr is just a notch above in the quality department. So many games so little resources lol

#2868 5 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

If I got a cab decal set I'd be happy.

"if" whoever would be charged with putting it on...did it right...Then I'd be happy too. ( I ain't about to do that)

That is my worry. I had a decal from Chevy that became a defect..(3) times the local dealer couldn't do it right.
It's on;y as good as the guy who is charged to do it.

#2869 5 years ago

Is MB considered a family pin? I have never played it (no locations nearby) but I do know it's very popular and looks like a lot of fun. Do kids enjoy playing MB in general? Looking to possibly add MB to my collection. Thanks!

#2870 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is MB considered a family pin? I have never played it (no locations nearby) but I do know it's very popular and looks like a lot of fun. Do kids enjoy playing MB in general? Looking to possibly add MB to my collection. Thanks!

MB is a great family pin

#2871 5 years ago

I agree! I have installed pinball side art very successfully, but on classics where the decal is cut right at the seam exactly on the corner. This is a pic of a BSD that I re-decaled.
These new cabs have the cabinet seam about a 0.25" back from the front edge, and that is exactly where the split in the art is occurring. I wonder if one replaced ONLY the side art panel, if the split would come back. It appears that CGC is overlapping both the front cabinet decal, and the side decal right over the cabinet seam, so the split has to be going through both pieces of art. I would think that if art is being applied over a seam, that seam has to be made 100% stable before decal installation. If the seam moves at all, the art is going to tear. That's why all the old classics had the art right up to the corner, because that is where the cabinet seam was.

IMG_5301 (resized).JPGIMG_5301 (resized).JPG
#2872 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:Had I known delays would be this bad I would definitely have taken a different game off the shelf

Impatient much?

It was just back in dec where you said...

Quoted from seenev:

and they just started the LEs, they'll be through maybe half of them around the beginning of Feb?

For those checking... it's still Jan and you even stated you ordered late.

Why was it in dec you were ok with projections estimating feb and later... but now it's all this talk about delays, poor management of expectations, frustration over no game for so long, etc.

You were at peace with it back then...

#2873 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If you actually read the past posts u would see that people were not complaining about he $1000 deposits....

Except I didn't reply to "people" - I replied to a specific person with a specific complaint.

If you actually read the post I replied to... you'd understand what I wrote.

#2874 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Impatient much?
It was just back in dec where you said...

For those checking... it's still Jan and you even stated you ordered late.
Why was it in dec you were ok with projections estimating feb and later... but now it's all this talk about delays, poor management of expectations, frustration over no game for so long, etc.
You were at peace with it back then...

Back then my distributor told me they would be making about 100 LEs a week and that even if I was near the end, it would be late February or early March. Last I heard CGC isn't even starting non matching LEs until February, so this pushes me way past February or March. I'm not upset that I don't have it now. It's that i was told it would be a 2-3 month wait (and that was supposed to be a conservative estimate) when they took a nonrefundable deposit, and now about 2 months later they're only 250ish games into 1250.

#2875 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think your clueless

Chicago gaming's ramp up of afmr production after punting on stern production was one of the quickest startup since the 90s. They've also managed to swap between titles on the line faster than anyone but stern.

Production quality and speed has been a huge differentiation for CGC. If you didn't know that... get educated.

#2876 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I'm not upset that I don't have it now. It's that i was told it would be a 2-3 month wait (and that was supposed to be a conservative estimate) when they took a nonrefundable deposit, and now about 2 months later they're only 250ish games into 1250.

So you are complaining now so you won't have to later?

Cant wait to see you squirm when it actually gets past the estimates instead of before...

#2877 5 years ago

After nearly 3 years in pinside I've finally discovered the ignore function. Feels good to block out people that just troll threads to be antagonistic.

#2878 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

You'd have a Drac in your collection again...along with a Creech, and a few other monsters...

#2879 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Chicago gaming's ramp up of afmr production after punting on stern production was one of the quickest startup since the 90s. They've also managed to swap between titles on the line faster than anyone but stern.
Production quality and speed has been a huge differentiation for CGC. If you didn't know that... get educated.

Who knows? stating that their quality is any different than anyone else is a stretch. I have all their games and everyone of them had issues out of the box (cabinet, mechs, software, etc.)....my complaint is simple...don't ask for final payment if your not shipping within a reasonable timeframe....just keep the deposit until the game is ready to ship...its not that hard.

#2880 5 years ago

When Stern, jjp, or spooky have problems everyone rips them a new one. Whenever cgc does something wrong people run to hop on thier nuts. Most of the people defending cgc are the ones who already have thier games. CGC keeps pulling this shit because people keep allowing them

#2881 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

They look terrific this way when done right, best in class, but perhaps even a milimeter or two of oversized cabinet relative to the decal creates this problem, requiring extra stretch to fit. I would think there would be tension tolerances.
So far, issue seems localized to the front. Any possibility of there being over tightening of the side rail(s) being at all at fault?

How's that MB of yours bro? Enjoying it?

#2882 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

If they love Halloween they prob would love mbr. as far as the theme. It's not like a BSD.excellent family pin IMO

#2883 5 years ago

Unless they are personal offensive attacks (which are terms for being banned anyway), using the block function on a forum says more about the blocker than the person being blocked.

#2884 5 years ago

Random Public Service message for MBr owners- perhaps owners of previous CGCs know this, but I didn't think on it-
Be sure and TURN OFF the Power Saving GI feature in the rom from the standard menu (not the CG menu)
This was there in the 90s for regular incandescent bulbs- not for modern games with LEDs.
Moreover- I notice that the backbox speakers in my SE made a mild buzzing noise after 15 minutes with this feature engaged by default.

Hey - thanks for the tip. I noticed the speaker buzz in my SE as well.

#2885 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

How's that MB of yours bro? Enjoying it?

Very much so. Excellent game. Easy to play, difficult to master.
Just as hard to get to Monsters of Rock as to stack 3 multi's in BSD-
Even harder if you leave the default no ball save on (even BSD has a default ball save...)

Waiting on RGB trough lighting from Lermods, side decals from Silly Old Elf- I know Pingraffix is making interactive blades but,
Decided the sillyoldelf design was too perfect to pass up.

Expect to buy a Franks table at TPF from Mezel, and perhaps Pyramid mod if that's ready as well.

#2886 5 years ago

Very much so. Excellent game. Easy to play, difficult to master.
Just as hard to get to Monsters of Rock as to stack 3 multi's in BSD-
Even harder if you leave the default no ball save on (even BSD has a default ball save...)
Waiting on RGB trough lighting from Lermods, side decals from Silly Old Elf.
Expect to buy a Franks table at TPF from Mezel, and perhaps Pyramid mod if that's ready as well.

Great to hear that! I'll probably buy an SE myself but with news of cabinets splitting I may wait it out a bit...

#2887 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Great to hear that! I'll probably buy an SE myself but with news of cabinets splitting

The cabinets are not splitting.

#2888 5 years ago

I haven't heard of any cabinet splitting .... just the very top edge of the side artwork where it overlaps the cab seam.

#2889 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Great to hear that! I'll probably buy an SE myself but with news of cabinets splitting I may wait it out a bit...

Cabinets are fine....I had the same issue with my MMRLE and AFMRLE.....CGC's solution will be to send you new decals (at least that was their solution in the past)..aside from maybe giving u new decals they won't do anything about this issue.

#2890 5 years ago

I put a ticket in today. I'll let you all know if their solution remains the same.

#2891 5 years ago

Thanks for the info guys! I wonder why they can’t correct this issue? I hold CGC to a higher standard

#2892 5 years ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

I put a ticket in today. I'll let you all know if their solution remains the same.

Good luck !

#2893 5 years ago

I think the side art split is due to the overlapped decals and I would expect it to have issues.

This looks like a market opportunity to me... who wants to license MB artwork from PPS and build replacement high end silk screened reproduction cabinets for CGC’s decal splitting reproduction cabinet? Has a potential 1250 member customer base to sell to... any takers?

#2894 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

my complaint is simple...don't ask for final payment if your not shipping within a reasonable timeframe....just keep the deposit until the game is ready to ship...its not that hard.

Then we’d end up with games stacking up while everyone comes up with every variation of payment delays... and then we’d have people trying to jump ahead saying “I’ll pay right away..” and you end up with a general cluster spending far more energy on this process than simply having to ship games that you know where it’s going as soon as the truck is ready.

Collecting with some head start allows the buffer to deal with variations without risking disrupting actual pack/ship. Never mind separating the chaff... because it’s always there.

And they’ve still ramped up faster than anyone sans stern who has been producing games steadily for over 30 years. Ask those who were waiting for ages for their woz to be built.

Short of doubts of cgc’s financial stability/viability... the moaning here over small delays in getting a game one knowingly pre ordered just amounts to a bunch of enititled whining.

At least before we didn’t know what the slow down was about.. now we do and instead of simply adjusting expectations, it’s brought out people crying that their toy will take a bit longer... and the woes they must face waiting.

#2895 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think the side art split is due to the overlapped decals and I would expect it to have issues.
This looks like a market opportunity to me... who wants to license MB artwork from PPS and build replacement high end silk screened reproduction cabinets for CGC’s decal splitting reproduction cabinet? Has a potential 1250 member customer base to sell to... any takers?

Actually CGC are the best placed to silk screen cabinets. Would be cool if they offered one of their models (Sle??) with silk screened cab art. Yet another value $$ ad for them, collectors happy, win-win.

#2896 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Aren't the decals tearing though because the wood is seperating/splitting?

I agree with Who-Dey . If you remove the lock bars from your machine and look down from the top, you will see either the cabinet coming apart or the ply s separating. Easy fix. Use some wood glue and glue it back together now.

#2897 5 years ago

I decided to put my money elsewhere and asked my distro for my deposit back, he said no problem (Nitro Pinball, thanks Tommy!). I'll put my money into something I know the timeline of rather then sitting here wondering when I'm going to get my game. Maybe I'll get a second hand one for a bit cheaper in a few months. I though it would be a lot closer, but it's looking like March/April, that's way too long of a wait for me.

#2898 5 years ago

Sorry @shinyball, that was a joke... overlapped decals gives a nice clean corner, and a lot of furniture manufactureres overlap vinyl woodgrained overlays, but they TRY not to overlap across a non stable joint. Unstable joints are any joint not bound in all three axis. So there has to be minimum swell, minimum tear, and minimum offset before putting a vinyl adheared wrap or decal over it. If the cabinet joint is not stable, most furniture makers would not be putting a decal over it. I am not going to be heartbroken if my cabinet art has split, just a little disappointed every time I see the split. NIB split? That one hurts the worse. What did they do about this in the past?

#2899 5 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks for the info guys! I wonder why they can’t correct this issue? I hold CGC to a higher standard

You can. Check your cabinet and decals before signing on the dotted line with your delivery driver or before you take it into your truck at the airport.

If you see any signs of cabinet shipping damage or cabinet decal manufacturer build defects, refuse delivery. A week or two later, a new replacement will come.

I know this is super annoying in particular for LE buyers who waited for so long but- this is pinball and that's how you protect yourself the best.

Given 50+ pages of posts without issue it should be fairly obvious this issue is still relatively rare, not merely undetected by most. But CHECK before you sign!! As this issue is always top front, just pop the box top and look.

#2900 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Then we’d end up with games stacking up while everyone comes up with every variation of payment delays... and then we’d have people trying to jump ahead saying “I’ll pay right away..” and you end up with a general cluster spending far more energy on this process than simply having to ship games that you know where it’s going as soon as the truck is ready.
Collecting with some head start allows the buffer to deal with variations without risking disrupting actual pack/ship. Never mind separating the chaff... because it’s always there.
And they’ve still ramped up faster than anyone sans stern who has been producing games steadily for over 30 years. Ask those who were waiting for ages for their woz to be built.
Short of doubts of cgc’s financial stability/viability... the moaning here over small delays in getting a game one knowingly pre ordered just amounts to a bunch of enititled whining.
At least before we didn’t know what the slow down was about.. now we do and instead of simply adjusting expectations, it’s brought out people crying that their toy will take a bit longer... and the woes they must face waiting.

I completely disagree....there are several ways to deal with customers who don't pay in a timely manner....one obvious one is to keep their deposit, and sell to the next guy in line...clearly the distributors can manage this issue....your basically saying the consumer should take all the risk, which is crazy....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/58?hl=dts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.