(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 187.
#2101 5 years ago

Every large big priced item I've bought that came on a truck, they basically said you either take it or you don't. If something is wrong with it, you deal with who you bought it from. If you open it, in most cases, they won't be able to take it back.

#2102 5 years ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

I agree I wouldn't turn on a cold game. But for the other steps - let's say you break down the boxes and find an issue. What then? How does the delivery guy take back the unit without a box? Just loads up the game as is and throws the box parts in the back of the truck?

I helped the guy tape up the box so he could take back the Dialed In they dropped. Bottom line is you cannot judge a book by its cover. The box was fine, the game was not. Once you unbox a fucked up game who gives a shit about the box? Going to need a new cabinet anyways.

#2103 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Williams Logo: Hey thanks Ricochet for making these BMP's. I had a hell of a time getting my MaC to format the SD to FAT 32. For some reason it kept defaulting to straight FAT without an option and it would not mount in the pin. My el-cheapo Windows note book simply kept creating new partitions. So, if anyone is having problems getting the FAT32 format with your MAC disk utility, I suggest using ApplePi-Baker. Once I formatted with that app (and renamed the bmp file) it loaded like a champ. You have to use applePI-baker to update the software on MB if you have a MAC anyway. Again, thanks Ricochet for the effort. It's a nice touch to have the Williams LOGO on the back box.
[quoted image]

Yup I had the same issue with my friggin Mac ... I dual boot for these very situations!

#2104 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Every large big priced item I've bought that came on a truck, they basically said you either take it or you don't. If something is wrong with it, you deal with who you bought it from. If you open it, in most cases, they won't be able to take it back.

You are 100% correct. I "was" that driver for 34 years. You may note any visible damage..and at that point you either refuse or accept with notations. Anything else falls under concealed damage.(which can be a nitemare) responsibility 1/3 ,1/3.1/3.

My advice..See if the driver "will" allow you to open and inspect. If not, you take your chances with concealed.
If it were me, and I think I see damage...I would refuse shipment.

I could write a book on this..I don't want to get in all the details.You don't get to open every box and inspect...if you got away with this, all the power to you..you had a ez going driver.

What bublehead said...is not just that simple.

#2105 5 years ago

The fellas at Canadian Arcade had some good advice given to them by the delivery serviceman when they went to pick up their SW pro (see around 6:20, 6:55 in the video). The serviceman said if you're not able to open the box and inspect at the time of the handover, write 'subject to inspection' on the delivery receipt and that way 'you are covered'. That means you can get the machine home and inspect it later. If you don't write that on your delivery receipt, you're on your own.

You should write it on the receipt even if all you see is a small nick on the box because you will never know the actual condition of your machine unless you take it completely out of the box.

Joe @PinballStar sends you emails leading up to your delivery saying the following:
FYI - I have had a recent small run of shipping damage issues - carefully check the box for damage / holes / major crushing, etc... I would even suggest if there is not damage to the box - OPEN THE BOX up and inspect the game to whatever extent you feel necessary to taking it all the way out and making sure it's ok BEFORE you sign and accept it. I've had a few concealed damage issues lately where there is no damage to the box but where the game is damaged - from small scuffs / cosmetic, to backboxes damages, pf glass broken, siderails smashed, etc.. from a drop off a forklift or a tip over... who knows... Once you sign for it you are on your own and the game is yours as is - I am unable to help in any way past that point... If you aren't satisfied with something - DO NOT SIGN and REFUSE to accept it - send it back.. or try to call me XXX-XXX-XXXX. The driver is not going anywhere until you sign for it - he'll wait... That said, the issues are in the minority, but I just want you properly prepared.

I'm sure he sends that email to everyone, but I think its pretty clear what is expected of you when do the handover.

#2106 5 years ago

The fellas at Canadian Arcade had some good advice given to them by the delivery serviceman when they went to pick up their SW pro (see around 6:20, 6:55 in the video). The serviceman said if you're not able to open the box and inspect at the time of the handover, write 'subject to inspection' on the delivery receipt and that way 'you are covered'. That means you can get the machine home and inspect it later. If you don't write that on your delivery receipt, you're on your own.
You should write it on the receipt even if all you see is a small nick on the box because you will never know the actual condition of your machine unless you take it completely out of the box.

Joe PinballSTAR sends you emails leading up to your delivery saying the following:
FYI - I have had a recent small run of shipping damage issues - carefully check the box for damage / holes / major crushing, etc... I would even suggest if there is not damage to the box - OPEN THE BOX up and inspect the game to whatever extent you feel necessary to taking it all the way out and making sure it's ok BEFORE you sign and accept it. I've had a few concealed damage issues lately where there is no damage to the box but where the game is damaged - from small scuffs / cosmetic, to backboxes damages, pf glass broken, siderails smashed, etc.. from a drop off a forklift or a tip over... who knows... Once you sign for it you are on your own and the game is yours as is - I am unable to help in any way past that point... If you aren't satisfied with something - DO NOT SIGN and REFUSE to accept it - send it back.. or try to call me XXX-XXX-XXXX. The driver is not going anywhere until you sign for it - he'll wait... That said, the issues are in the minority, but I just want you properly prepared.

I'm sure he sends that email to everyone, but I think its pretty clear what is expected of you during the handover.

#2107 5 years ago

Well, my guy says tell the driver you will sign for the delivery, damage or not, but you will not sign until you have inspected for damage. Note all damage on both copies of BOL, have driver and myself sign both copies. Let driver go. But he said if distributor has a carrier contract for shipment, have them send you a copy and know what is covered and how to claim damages and how to document them per the contract. It may specifically relieve the carrier of liabilities and stipulate that signing for receipt of goods leaves you no recourse. Be informed, talk to your distributors is best advice.

#2108 5 years ago

Can anyone confirm if there is no insert on their flasher under the left metal ramp? Edges look clean, so I suspect it is correct. This is a CE.

MB (resized).pngMB (resized).png
#2109 5 years ago

Does anyone know if you can still order and LE version anywhere? Yes I know you would need to wait for it.

#2110 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Does anyone know if you can still order and LE version anywhere? Yes I know you would need to wait for it.

People are still advertising them on this site. Did you contact any of them?

#2111 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

The serviceman said if you're not able to open the box and inspect at the time of the handover, write 'subject to inspection' on the delivery receipt and that way 'you are covered'. That means you can get the machine home and inspect it later. If you don't write that on your delivery receipt, you're on your own.

The driver is not going anywhere until you sign for it - he'll wait...

The truck lines are very happy when a "subject to inspection was written on the bill". It doesn't mean squat...makes you feel better..
That basically means "concealed damage applies".

You don't necessarily do well in this situation..maybe you will maybe you won't. But the trucking co "could" fight the shipper for 1/3 responsibility..They may say bad packaging (1/3)..or, customer damaged it when then opened it and tried to set it up and it fell..again (1/3)..and of course, the truck line mishandled it (1/3).

Just way too many situations.

Just saying if I had a drop shipment..and I saw obvious damage, I would refuse shipment and write on the BOL "damaged refused" and description of what made me say that. example..Hole in ctn, pinball cabinet wood split and broken. (good idea to take pics.)

Why would I want to keep this broken unit? Let the truck line and shipper fight over that. wtf ... it's B R O K E N.

" The driver is not going anywhere until you sign for it - he'll wait..." LOL .. are you kidding me!

Amazing how so many people think they know the rules...and it's pure BS.

#2112 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

The truck lines are very happy when a "subject to inspection was written on the bill". It doesn't mean squat...makes you feel better..
You don't necessarily do well in this situation..maybe you will maybe you won't. But the trucking co "could" fight the shipper for 1/3 responsibility..They may say bad packaging (1/3)..or, customer damaged it when then opened it and tried to set it up and it fell..again (1/3)..and of course, the truck line mishandled it (1/3).
Just saying if I had a drop shipment..and I saw obvious damage, I would refuse shipment and write on the BOL "damaged refused" and description of what made me say that. example..Hole in ctn, pinball cabinet wood split and broken. (good idea to take pics.)
Why would I want to keep this broken unit? Let the truck line and shipper fight over that. wtf ... it's B R O K E N.
" The driver is not going anywhere until you sign for it - he'll wait..." LOL .. are you kidding me!

Not disagreeing, but what happens after? I mean you have already payed for the machine before it ships, so what happens if it shows up damaged and you don’t accept it? How do you get your monies?

I’ve been super lucky I guess....but now you’re scaring me!

#2113 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

The only way to truly know is to take the game out of the box, install the legs, lift up the head, and inspect it .... as we all know this takes time, and the shipper isn't gonna wait around for an hour. Otherwise the only practical measure is to open the top of the box (or possibly cut the sides of the box off) and visually inspect....if theres no obvious damage then u sign off and send the guy on his way. If theres an issue after that u hope your distributor will address any issues since he was responsible for shipment.

#2114 5 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Can anyone confirm if there is no insert on their flasher under the left metal ramp?

No insert. Just a hole.

LTG : )

#2115 5 years ago

CGC question for those people that are in the mid-west...

My machine is scheduled to ship tomorrow. I live in Indianapolis, so, theoretically, I could have my machine tomorrow. (I'm hoping so...the forecast calls for accumulating snow beginning Friday night).

For those of you that are near CGC, did you receive your game the same day it was shipped?

I bought a NIB MMr from CGC and was one of the last people that were lucky enough to be allowed to pick it up in person. CGC no longer allows this.

#2116 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

My machine is scheduled to ship tomorrow.

Get tracking number and see when it leaves, arrives, etc.

Mine from Chicago to Fairmont MN was one day. I went to terminal and picked it up.

If they are shipping to your door, that can add some days to it.

#2117 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Get tracking number and see when it leaves, arrives, etc.
Mine from Chicago to Fairmont MN was one day. I went to terminal and picked it up.
If they are shipping to your door, that can add some days to it.

Thanks Lloyd,
I won't have the tracking info from PPS until Monday....and yes, it's being shipped to my door.

#2118 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

For those of you that are near CGC, did you receive your game the same day it was shipped?

I bought a NIB MMr from CGC and was one of the last people that were lucky enough to be allowed to pick it up in person. CGC no longer aloows this.

The shipping company, XPO Logistics, called me the next day to schedule delivery the following day. I'm in the STL area.

#2119 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The only way to truly know is to take the game out of the box, install the legs, lift up the head, and inspect it .... as we all know this takes time, and the shipper isn't gonna wait around for an hour. Otherwise the only practical measure is to open the top of the box (or possibly cut the sides of the box off) and visually inspect....if theres no obvious damage then u sign off and send the guy on his way. If theres an issue after that u hope your distributor will address any issues since he was responsible for shipment.

That what we all would want to do...including myself...and just maybe you will find that driver who will let you..good for you.

Shippers suggest you can do that...(they lie)

Quoted from hollywood:

Not disagreeing, but what happens after? I mean you have already payed for the machine before it ships, so what happens if it shows up damaged and you don’t accept it? How do you get your monies?

Again, (if it were me)...I would call the dist right away and tell them the driver/ delivery is here and it is damaged..I'm going to refuse it...see what they have to say. They may suggest a different course of action.

All I was trying to say, is most freight lines are not going to allow you to tear apart the box and inspect before signing. Your mileage may vary.

#2120 5 years ago

It sounds like the best bet is to spring for the couple of extra hundred bucks for a delivery company that will provide white glove service set up of the machine in your home. Then, you are able to see the entire machine set up. If it’s not right, it’s not on you.

#2121 5 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Can anyone confirm if there is no insert on their flasher under the left metal ramp? Edges look clean, so I suspect it is correct. This is a CE. [quoted image]

don't know but it actually looks like one should be there otherwise it would collect dirt and if the ball travels through there than it will get stuck

#2122 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

That what we all would want to do...including myself...and just maybe you will find that driver who will let you..good for you.
Shippers suggest you can do that...(they lie)

Again, (if it were me)...I would call the dist right away and tell them the driver/ delivery is here and it is damaged..I'm going to refuse it...see what they have to say. They may suggest a different course of action.
All I was trying to say, is most freight lines are not going to allow you to tear apart the box and inspect before signing. Your mileage may vary.

I myself have never done that....I've always inspected the outside of the box, opened the top and if everything visually was fine I signed off....to date I've never had a problem, but now I'm questioning those decisions...

#2123 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

Looks great! Any variation in color or 100% UV?

Lower play area was done in glow in the dark rubbers. Red and glow posts. Upper area will be matched in orange. Just haven’t had time to take the ramps apart to gain access. Added a purple here and there to along with one clear by Frankenstein. I do love this game.

#2124 5 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Lower play area was done in glow in the dark rubbers. Red and glow posts. Upper area will be matched in orange. Just haven’t had time to take the ramps apart to gain access. Added a purple here and there to along with one clear by Frankenstein. I do love this game.

Please show some pics when your done . Thanks

#2125 5 years ago

I have something to say about these deliveries. I had a driver show up one time and told me he could not get the pallet jack underneath the pallet of the pinball machine because the pallet was messed up. He wanted us to unload it by hand. I asked my guy that was there with me to get up there and show him how to work the pallet jack. Well that pissed the driver off and he got really hateful with me and said nobody is climbing up here and showing me anything. So I told him to unload it himself. He started yelling at me so I told him to take the G.D. thing back. I wasn’t going to sign shit. BTW it was AC/DC premium vault. Now the terminal that he came from was 80 miles away. I cussed him good and told him to get the F off my property. He left. Later that night his boss called and I told him about him saying the pallet jack wouldn’t go under the pallet. The boss said well thats crazy because I’m standing right next to it in the warehouse and the jack is under it. Next day the driver shows back up and apologizes with the AC/DC. Lol

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

It sounds like the best bet is to spring for the couple of extra hundred bucks for a delivery company that will provide white glove service set up of the machine in your home. Then, you are able to see the entire machine set up. If it’s not right, it’s not on you.

fwiw, I did this on my first pin, which was NIB. The driver refused to do anything more than drop it off on my driveway, despite his own paperwork clearly stating “inside delivery”. He shrugged his shoulders and said he was contracted by the carrier only to deliver it curbside and told me to take it or leave it. I ended up accepting delivery, and then it took about a month to get a refund of the inside delivery charge. I now have all the necessary equipment to move pinball machines around, but at the time I did not. I ended up having to hire two guys to help me carry it inside before it rained.

#2127 5 years ago

I’d never pay for “white glove”. All you get is a couple dudes who have never unboxed and setup a pinball machine and don’t really give a shit. You can imagine how that turns out.

#2128 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Joe PinballStar sends you emails leading up to your delivery saying the following:
I'm sure he sends that email to everyone, but I think its pretty clear what is expected of you during the handover.

Yeah, I ordered mine thru PinballStar and that's the email I got. I am glad everything worked out, but Joe and my delivery guy definitely were not on the same page as far as the inspection. I guess if there is a next time, when the delivery company calls me to schedule delivery, I'll read to them the email and see what they say. If they don't agree, then I'll call Joe and get it straightened out. Waiting till delivery time to try and resolve that was too late.

#2129 5 years ago

Has anyone ever done or thought of having a friend take video while you inspect with the driver there? Seems like that’s what I’m going to do when my MBrLE arrives. I figure having someone video me talking to the driver and inspecting the shipment while he’s there might solve a lot of these issues. Then video everything you do from there on out. Moving the game inside. Unboxing. Etc. at least at that point you would have a leg to stand on if something was wrong. Just a thought. This will be my first NIB added to my collection. Thoughts ?

#2130 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

fwiw, I did this on my first pin, which was NIB. The driver refused to do anything more than drop it off on my driveway, despite his own paperwork clearly stating “inside delivery”. He shrugged his shoulders and said he was contracted by the carrier only to deliver it curbside and told me to take it or leave it. I ended up accepting delivery, and then it took about a month to get a refund of the inside delivery charge. I now have all the necessary equipment to move pinball machines around, but at the time I did not. I ended up having to hire two guys to help me carry it inside before it rained.

Good explanation here
https://www.freightpros.com/blog/inside-delivery-white-glove-service/

Also agree with EricHadley about "freight guys" and white glove.

Now, If your local pinball dist actually does the white glove, I'm good with that. (for me)

#2131 5 years ago

Update!

If you don't remember I ordered a non-matching LE and paid in full the first day it was announced. I need the game for an event January 20th.

My distributor is an awesome guy and told me that I would more than likely get the game before Christmas and definitely before Jan 20th. This was based on information he got from CGC in early November. My distributor has tried to get updates on when non matching LE's will hit the line but had a hard time getting an answer. It seems like CGC underestimated how many matching LE's were ordered. As of yesterday my distributor still couldn't get a good answer on when non matching LE's would start shipping.

I did some calling around and was able to get find SE's in stock at Game Exchange of Colorado. They had 6 SE's and 1 LE ready to ship. I went ahead and paid in full for one of the SE's and it is shipping today, should arrive next week.

I got a full refund from my original distributor and felt terrible because we have worked together for a few years but he was understanding and I hope to work with him again.

Lots of talk about receiving shipments. My advice is to pick up your game from the terminal/hub when it gets to your city. Most of the cross country drivers make the big bucks and know how to properly load their trucks. Once the cross country truck gets to your city your game is loaded onto a local truck with a guy making $15ish an hour. In my experience these guys hit curbs and don't know how to strap down properly.

I always tell my distributor to have the shipper call me when it gets to the terminal and I will come pick it up. Most of the freight terminals by me are near the airport. I inspect the game on the loading dock before taking it home in my truck. If you have any issues there should be a manager or shift leader around who can help you a lot more than a local driver would. You also don't have to deal with getting rid of the pallet.

I don't think I will pay in full for a game again without knowing it is ready to ship. I'm a pretty patient guy but having that amount of money tied up for a few months can start to get stressful. Especially when it seems some distributors are getting priority over others.

#2132 5 years ago

Why did you decide to go with the SE and not The LE like you originally ordered since they had one of those available too.

#2133 5 years ago
Quoted from LoganJK:

Update!
If you don't remember I ordered a non-matching LE and paid in full the first day it was announced. I need the game for an event January 20th.
My distributor is an awesome guy and told me that I would more than likely get the game before Christmas and definitely before Jan 20th. This was based on information he got from CGC in early November. My distributor has tried to get updates on when non matching LE's will hit the line but had a hard time getting an answer. It seems like CGC underestimated how many matching LE's were ordered. As of yesterday my distributor still couldn't get a good answer on when non matching LE's would start shipping.
I did some calling around and was able to get find SE's in stock at Game Exchange of Colorado. They had 6 SE's and 1 LE ready to ship (someone who ordered a matching LE dropped out). I went ahead and paid in full for one of the SE's and it is shipping today, should arrive next week.
I got a full refund from my original distributor and felt terrible because we have worked together for a few years but he was understanding and I hope to work with him again.
Lots of talk about receiving shipments. My advice is to pick up your game from the terminal/hub when it gets to your city. Most of the cross country drivers make the big bucks and know how to properly load their trucks. Once the cross country truck gets to your city your game is loaded onto a local truck with a guy making $15ish an hour. In my experience these guys hit curbs and don't know how to strap down properly.
I always tell my distributor to have the shipper call me when it gets to the terminal and I will come pick it up. Most of the freight terminals by me are near the airport. I inspect the game on the loading dock before taking it home in my truck. If you have any issues there should be a manager or shift leader around who can help you a lot more than a local driver would. You also don't have to deal with getting rid of the pallet.
I don't think I will pay in full for a game again without knowing it is ready to ship. I'm a pretty patient guy but having that amount of money tied up for a few months can start to get stressful. Especially when it seems some distributors are getting priority over others.

I can totally understand your frustration. On 12/26 I was told my matching LE would ship within the next two weeks, and thats clearly not going to happen. I think I'll pass on deposits in the future, and just wait until distributors have the game in stock and ready to ship. It eliminates all the guess work. JJ had an LE ready to ship? I wonder if a matching guy dropped out?

#2134 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I can totally understand your frustration. On 12/26 I was told my matching LE would ship within the next two weeks, and thats clearly not going to happen. I think I'll pass on deposits in the future, and just wait until distributors have the game in stock and ready to ship. It eliminates all the guess work. JJ had an LE ready to ship? I wonder if a matching guy dropped out?

Probably because he's charging $1000 more than everyone else.

#2135 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Why did you decide to go with the SE and not The LE like you originally ordered since they had one of those available too.

I should have mentioned, in the beginning this was going to stay in our house but we ended up finding a place to put it on location. I decided to save some money and pass on the trim if will be out in the wild.

#2136 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Probably because he's charging $1000 more than everyone else.

Really? I've purchased games from him in the past, and he's always been competitive....

#2137 5 years ago

I was ready to buy, but yeah he is charging $9100 minimum for it. No thanks. I respect that they are running a business, and have an item with high demand so I don't blame him for charging more. Supply/demand is king. But the deal wasn't for me. I'll wait.

#2138 5 years ago

Glad you got a machine in time. Hoping some of the non-match LEs will ship in the next two weeks...

#2139 5 years ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

I was ready to buy, but yeah he is charging $9100 minimum for it. No thanks.

I guess he's trying to get an impatient buyer to pay up.....I guess I can't blame him for trying.....CGC's lack of being realistic with their schedules really puts the distributors in a tough position. If mine doesn't ship next week I'm going to request my money back, and just pick up a used one as I could really care less about the matching number. They won't be hard to find in the Bay Area.

#2140 5 years ago

ya'll are crazy, like children before Christmas.
Jeeze, just wait. it will come

#2141 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

ya'll are crazy, like children before Christmas.
Jeeze, just wait. it will come

Gotta call you out on this one. I said I wasn't about to pay $1k extra to get it sooner...so not sure how that's being impatient and childish? With that said, you stated recently that yours is in Denver so it's a lot easier to say that when you have notice that yours is almost there. Third - I believe you have a number of pretty awesome machines so you can play pinball. I have zero machines as I sold the one I bought from you . (which was a great machine by the way). Not trying to start a big thing here, but I thought your comment was a little harsh. I think people are showing a lot of patience particularly as some of us paid up front (not the best idea admitedly) and were told mid December and it's looking more and more like late February.

#2142 5 years ago

If I had ALL $8K’s worth of skin in the game from day 1, getting my machine in March when I was told a wild tale of “by New Years, or sooner” would make me a little hot under the collar, but I only have $1000 in right now. As long as games continue to get delivered, I am not worried... too much.

#2143 5 years ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

Gotta call you out on this one. I said I wasn't about to pay $1k extra to get it sooner...so not sure how that's being impatient and childish? With that said, you stated recently that yours is in Denver so it's a lot easier to say that when you have notice that yours is almost there. Third - I believe you have a number of pretty awesome machines so you can play pinball. I have zero machines as I sold the one I bought from you . (which was a great machine by the way). Not trying to start a big thing here, but I thought your comment was a little harsh. I think people are showing a lot of patience particularly as some of us paid up front (not the best idea admitedly) and were told mid December and it's looking more and more like late February.

oh ha ha! Sorry my comment wasn't targeted at you. I wouldn't pay $1000 over market price either! I was commenting, in general, on the people asking for deposits back because it's taking longer than expected.......

#2144 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

If I had ALL $8K’s worth of skin in the game from day 1, getting my machine in March when I was told a wild tale of “by New Years, or sooner” would make me a little hot under the collar, but I only have $1000 in right now. As long as games continue to get delivered, I am not worried... too much.

I've been looking around at some of the other new games lately. "Don't make me buy somebody else's new game" (lol). Fact is I like MB enough to wait even for it, though it's a slow grind. All this talk about damaged goods is an eye-opener. I'm sure that the majority of games reach home safely and in one piece. It's a shame though when you are the one who gets a mishandled game.

#2146 5 years ago

Just got the email, shipping next week.

#2147 5 years ago

Yeah I got 8300 floating around out there. I would appreciate not being called a child. This is a frustrating time let us vent.

#2148 5 years ago

sorry ya'll. I take it back

#2149 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

oh ha ha! Sorry my comment wasn't targeted at you. I wouldn't pay $1000 over market price either! I was commenting, in general, on the people asking for deposits back because it's taking longer than expected.......

Ahh gotcha. No worries. I don't blame these distributors either, and I'm not asking for my payment back yet. I realize they are doing their best and it's just a bummer it's taking so long. But on the flip side, the quality overall sounds great and quality is worth waiting for. If this were a life saving medical device, that's one thing (my line of work). But pinball - I can wait a bit. Just wish I didn't have to wait because I want to play!

#2150 5 years ago
Quoted from Nytewatch33:

Ahh gotcha. No worries. I don't blame these distributors either, and I'm not asking for my payment back yet. I realize they are doing their best and it's just a bummer it's taking so long. But on the flip side, the quality overall sounds great and quality is worth waiting for. If this were a life saving medical device, that's one thing (my line of work). But pinball - I can wait a bit. Just wish I didn't have to wait because I want to play!

Ya I wanna play too! I think game Exchange has mine now, just waiting for them to deliver it. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/43?hl=loganjk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.