(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 187.
#2051 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

My AFMr was damaged during shipment, I refused to accept it and CGC & my dealer made good without any hassles.
When the next AFMr was sent to me the topper was damaged. I kept that game and refused to accept the topper. Again, CGC & my dealer made good without any hassles.
While this is a bummer, I have no doubt that CGC will make good for you.
Robert

So if theres no visual damage to the box (or boxes if u include the topper) do you open the box and inspect before accepting?

#2052 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

So if theres no visual damage to the box (or boxes if u include the topper) do you open the box and inspect before accepting?

That's always the safest route.

I look at the box and pallet and then make a judgement call. If the box is damaged then I open the box where the damage is and inspect further.

I have accepted games where the box and pallet look good without opening the box though.

Robert

#2053 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pat,

If you look at the picture of the damaged game, you can see that the box was damaged, and I would have inspected that area (at least) before accepting.

Robert

#2054 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

I don’t ask for full payment until I think the game will be ready using info I’ve been given.

Larry,

I hope that you don't think I was implying that you have been anything but an excellent dealer for me.

All of your payment requirements and game shipments were very close.

Thanks again for the fabulous service for getting my MMr, AFMr & MBr games.

Robert

#2055 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Pat,
If you look at the picture of the damaged game, you can see that the box was damaged, and I would have inspected that area (at least) before accepting.
Robert

I totally understand that scenario....I was just wondering if you open the box if theres no visual damage. I've never opened the box if theres no sign of external damage so was wondering if thats not a good process.

#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I was just wondering if you open the box if theres no visual damage.

Generally, no.

#2057 5 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Larry,
I hope that you don't think I was implying that you have been anything but an excellent dealer for me.
All of your payment requirements and game shipments were very close.
Thanks again for the fabulous service for getting my MMr, AFMr & MBr games.
Robert

No we are all good Robert, sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to explain to folks that sometimes we have to go on what we are told. Things happen so sometimes it appears that we are collecting money way before we need it. I hate it when I tell someone they need to send me money asap and then they don't get a game. But think about this. If I don't get your money before I have the game it sits in the warehouse waiting. I try and ask for payment approximately two weeks before it ships. I know everyone is looking to get the new game as quickly as possible so I don't want to be the guy who is delaying shipment while I'm waiting on you to pay. Its a pain as a dealer to keep track of deposits and who has paid and who hasn't etc. Much simpler if you call me, order the game and I ship it that day. But that is the way it is and part of my job so we try and make it as painless as possible to all involved. Trust me, I wish I didn't have to answer the texts, phone calls and emails asking where is my game.

#2058 5 years ago

A distant "Cousin" to my LE moved in today

slot (resized).jpgslot (resized).jpg
#2059 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I ALWAYS open and inspect before I sign. I had a Dialed-In that looked ok from the outside, but was smashed inside from a drop. NEVER sign before you open and inspect. If the driver is in a hurry then tell him you are either taking the time to let me open this or you can just take it back. Because once you sign you have little recourse because they would just say you dropped it trying to set it up or something. ALWAYS open and inspect.

#2060 5 years ago

I've never gotten a NIB game before. How do you open it to inspect it without making to box impossible to move?

#2061 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I've never gotten a NIB game before. How do you open it to inspect it without making to box impossible to move?

When I got my TNA I just took off the outer box and checked for any side art or cabinet damage, as well as checked to confirm the glass wasn't shattered or anything.

#2062 5 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

When I got my TNA I just took off the outer box and checked for any side art or cabinet damage, as well as checked to confirm the glass wasn't shattered or anything.

Stern/JJP games are not packaged like Spooky does. You can't just easily slip off the outer carton. Not sure how CGC does it.

#2063 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I ALWAYS open and inspect before I sign. I had a Dialed-In that looked ok from the outside, but was smashed inside from a drop. NEVER sign before you open and inspect. If the driver is in a hurry then tell him you are either taking the time to let me open this or you can just take it back. Because once you sign you have little recourse because they would just say you dropped it trying to set it up or something. ALWAYS open and inspect.

I'm sure this is exactly the safest route. So when you inspect do you cut the box all up? Typically I open the top, and then cut the box on two sides and then install the front legs. I'm wondering how far u take it?

#2064 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm sure this is exactly the safest route. So when you inspect do you cut the box all up? Typically I open the top, and then cut the box on two sides and then install the front legs. I'm wondering how far u take it?

I open it all the way. open the top, cut open all 4 sides and inspect.

#2065 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I totally understand that scenario....I was just wondering if you open the box if theres no visual damage. I've never opened the box if theres no sign of external damage so was wondering if thats not a good process.

When mine was delivered, box looked fine. I told delivery guy my distributor said to not accept until I opened it and inspected it, but the delivery guy said no dice. He said if the box looks fine (which it did) he would not wait around for me to open it. If I didn't want to sign, he had no problem leaving with it in his truck. Everything was fine. It was my first NIB delivery, so I didn't know who to listen to, but delivery guy won that battle.

#2066 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

No we are all good Robert, sorry if it came across that way. I just wanted to explain to folks that sometimes we have to go on what we are told. Things happen so sometimes it appears that we are collecting money way before we need it. I hate it when I tell someone they need to send me money asap and then they don't get a game. But think about this. If I don't get your money before I have the game it sits in the warehouse waiting. I try and ask for payment approximately two weeks before it ships. I know everyone is looking to get the new game as quickly as possible so I don't want to be the guy who is delaying shipment while I'm waiting on you to pay. Its a pain as a dealer to keep track of deposits and who has paid and who hasn't etc. Much simpler if you call me, order the game and I ship it that day. But that is the way it is and part of my job so we try and make it as painless as possible to all involved. Trust me, I wish I didn't have to answer the texts, phone calls and emails asking where is my game.

Return their money then if the game isn't truly ready no? Not sure why someone is still out of their full payment and waiting months later.

#2067 5 years ago

Added a little more color to my Monster Bash CE by way of Titan rubbers. Not needed, but just can’t keep a pin stock. Nice compliment to this great game. Very happy with this pin. And wow, what a sound software update! Thought I was going to blow my speakers! Had volume at 22 before update. Sounded good. Now with the update I have the volume at 4! Sound is very clear. Can’t wait to install the pinball pro speakers I ordered for it! Should have them by this weekend!

213B99F8-06BD-420D-9BAF-44456C9CEA88 (resized).jpeg213B99F8-06BD-420D-9BAF-44456C9CEA88 (resized).jpeg
#2068 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Return their money then if the game isn't truly ready no? Not sure why someone is still out of their full payment and waiting months later.

I agree, but the good news with CGC is u know your probably going to get the game at some point. Its clearly a cash flow issue with the distributors. So do the manufactures offer terms to distributors or expect full payment prior to delivery? That being said I understand the distributor doesn't want to put out the cash, but if he already has a sale who gives a shit if he or she is out the balance for a week until he/she gets paid.

#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from mrfp:

When mine was delivered, box looked fine. I told delivery guy my distributor said to not accept until I opened it and inspected it, but the delivery guy said no dice. He said if the box looks fine (which it did) he would not wait around for me to open it. If I didn't want to sign, he had no problem leaving with it in his truck. Everything was fine. It was my first NIB delivery, so I didn't know who to listen to, but delivery guy won that battle.

Another option in that case is tell the driver you will note on the bill of lading that he refused to let you open and inspect the contents for damage. Then sign it. Might have some recourse then if there is hidden damage.

Freight companies are notorious for not giving a shit about how they treat your multi-thousand dollar item.

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Another option in that case is tell the driver you will note on the bill of lading that he refused to let you open and inspect the contents for damage. Then sign it. Might have some recourse then if there is hidden damage.
Freight companies are notorious for not giving a shit about how they treat your multi-thousand dollar item.

Thats a good idea....when mine arrives I'm going to cut it open and inspect....

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If someone wants their money back no problem, just ask. If the customer wants me to wait until I physically have the game no problem. I make no interest on money sitting in my account for a little longer. But realistically, depending on how someone paid, is it worth it? Did they do a wire transfer. Do they want to pay that fee again? Did they write a check? Now they have to wait for me to return their money via check and then send in another check shortly (we hope) after that. I've never had anyone ask for their money back that was waiting because of a factory delay of a few weeks or even a month or two. Cancellations sure because they didn't want to wait a year for the game we all thought was coming but ended up being way way longer than that.

So if someone out there has a better crystal ball let me know but no one can predict exactly what will happen.

#2072 5 years ago

On recipt of my machine, I will follow the procedure that my distributor outlines for to me to follow. They have a lot of experience handling deliveries of machines, and I trust they will inform me of everything I should know when dealing with the delivery driver, the BOL, and any damamge claims and required documentation when damage is uncovered during the inspection process. I believe you have like a 15 to 30 minute inspection window once the shipment arrives to inspect.

#2073 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

If someone wants their money back no problem, just ask. If the customer wants me to wait until I physically have the game no problem. I make no interest on money sitting in my account for a little longer. But realistically, depending on how someone paid, is it worth it? Did they do a wire transfer. Do they want to pay that fee again? Did they write a check? Now they have to wait for me to return their money via check and then send in another check shortly (we hope) after that. I've never had anyone ask for their money back that was waiting because of a factory delay of a few weeks or even a month or two. Cancellations sure because they didn't want to wait a year for the game we all thought was coming but ended up being way way longer than that.
So if someone out there has a better crystal ball let me know but no one can predict exactly what will happen.

I think you hit the nail on the head - if someone wants their money back, they can get it back no questions. That is the key part. It's good to hear that would happen by you if someone asked. That's all I would ask for if I was doing business with you.

#2074 5 years ago
Quoted from SDAmusements:

Well today was a bummer....Guess it really is a good idea to always open the box!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ouch! Hurst me just looking at it. What version? That would certainly ruin my new year...how are they handling it?

I still haven't heard on my LE (ordered in October), but they still haven't asked for more than the deposit yet anyway.

#2075 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think you hit the nail on the head - if someone wants their money back, they can get it back no questions.

That's how I got my MMr...Larry (FLip N Out) gave someone their money back and then sold the position to me. I think I got the game about 1 month later.

Robert

#2076 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

well stated....its clearly only an issue for the impatient buyer (like myself)....I get u are at the mercy of what the manufacturer tells u.....as great as CGC is they are always behind the eight ball in regards to manufacturing. They really need to do a better job of communicating a realistic production schedule to the distributor. The only company that really delivers on time is Stern.....they are just way ahead of CGC, JJP, and all the others when it comes to manufacturing. Nobody is even close to competing.

#2077 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Same thing happened on my LE. I lifted the Playfield and cycled it a few times. Everything looked like it was working except the report said Frank upswitch was broken. I teested the switches and they all seemed to trigger, I put the Playfield back down and it has been working fine since. Only have about 20 plays on it so it’ll be interesting to see if it comes back.
Also noticed the ball would get caught on the metal protector when the ball drains occasionally. Anyone notice this?
All in all, amazing game, so glad I got one.[quoted image]

So this is precisely how my Frank problem started out of the box, first game. Did exactly this the first couple times, and it worked just fine each time after opening it up. Did this several times the first day. Second day is when it would no longer raise up.

And yes I still have the drain protector issue going on, and now also scoop eject issues - STDM half the time.

#2078 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

That all sounds more than fair. I understand wanting to receive something in a timely fashion once you have paid for it, especially something this expensive. That said, I don't quite understand all of the fuss over this issue. I'm guessing it is less financially motivated and more the frustration of waiting for the machine. If having $5-8k tied up for a couple of months is that big of a deal, you probably shouldn't be spending that much money on a game anyway. Unless, you are an operator and dependent on that income. If that is the case, I would imagine you would skip this early run period and wait to order when there is greater availability.

#2079 5 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

That all sounds more than fair. I understand wanting to receive something in a timely fashion once you have paid for it, especially something this expensive. That said, I don't quite understand all of the fuss over this issue. I'm guessing it is less financially motivated and more the frustration of waiting for the machine. If having $5-8k tied up for a couple of months is that big of a deal, you probably shouldn't be spending that much money on a game anyway. Unless, you are an operator and dependent on that income. If that is the case, I would imagine you would skip this early run period and wait to order when there is greater availability.

Its not the money (at least for me)....I thinks more frustration...also bad business in general....you are absolutely 100% correct....waiting until their actually for sale completely eliminates the issue.....

#2080 5 years ago

Just placed my order for an SE! Expected to ship tomorrow. I was "heavy lean" to the CE until I saw the SE in person this afternoon. Just couldn't expect the CE to make me happy after that. My first NIB since my GB Premium nightmare (don't ask- not what you think).

Side orders placed from Kerry at Mantis for Mosh pit, target decals from pinball decals, and soon from Cliff for the proverbial cliffys (I understand the "CGCys" aren't so hot?). Any other key buys needed? Not as key, but hopefully will track down some mirror blades locally this weekend.

#2081 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Just placed my order for an SE! Expected to ship tomorrow. I was "heavy lean" to the CE until I saw the SE in person this afternoon. Just couldn't expect the CE to make me happy after that. My first NIB since my GB Premium nightmare (don't ask- not what you think).
Side orders placed from Kerry at Mantis for Mosh pit, target decals from pinball decals, and soon from Cliff for the proverbial cliffys (I understand the "CGCys" aren't so hot?). Any other key buys needed? Not as key, but hopefully will track down some mirror blades locally this weekend.

I got some cabinet protectors for around the flipper buttons. I also am interested in some mirrors ... I spoke with CoinTaker and they said they are getting some new ones cut for this game... apparently the stock ones are slightly off for the remake (not sure exactly what’s different)... so I’m waiting for them.

#2082 5 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Please check this link... I've made several different logos...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1THp-UwMFn_A4XMPIahoYMrmyGP8mlwNr
320x80 is pretty limiting in terms of what you can do

Thanks for sharing these!!

#2083 5 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Added a little more color to my Monster Bash CE by way of Titan rubbers. Not needed, but just can’t keep a pin stock. Nice compliment to this great game.
[quoted image]

Looks great! Any variation in color or 100% UV?

#2084 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

So this is precisely how my Frank problem started out of the box, first game. Did exactly this the first couple times, and it worked just fine each time after opening it up. Did this several times the first day. Second day is when it would no longer raise up

I thought my frank was fixed, but it’s still happening about 1 in 5 games, he just stays up. I filed a ticket, the reply was to check for anything sticking (already did that), and add oil to the metal. I guess I’ll try that next.

#2085 5 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I thought my frank was fixed, but it’s still happening about 1 in 5 games, he just stays up. I filed a ticket, the reply was to check for anything sticking (already did that), and add oil to the metal. I guess I’ll try that next.

Also might be worth lifting the playfield and checking all the wiring harnesses that connect the motor and limit switches to the PCB...
Just make sure they look well assembled are properly seated onto their PCB headers.

#2086 5 years ago

Ordered mine through PPS and got an email last night saying mine would be shipping in the next batch of LE's in late January/1st week of February. Mine is a matching # (#600). Somehow I never received the email to pay the final balance in early Dec, so I got a phone call from Sarah and paid a week late. Maybe why mine was delayed? Though I am happy to wait so hopefully they have the minor bugs some of you are having worked out. Wondering if it will ship with the new update...

DSL

#2087 5 years ago
Quoted from DSL_:

Ordered mine through PPS and got an email last night saying mine would be shipping in the next batch of LE's in late January/1st week of February.

Next batch? Does this mean they're stopping LE production for a while?

#2088 5 years ago
Quoted from DSL_:

Ordered mine through PPS and got an email last night saying mine would be shipping in the next batch of LE's in late January/1st week of February. Mine is a matching # (#600). Somehow I never received the email to pay the final balance in early Dec, so I got a phone call from Sarah and paid a week late. Maybe why mine was delayed? Though I am happy to wait so hopefully they have the minor bugs some of you are having worked out. Wondering if it will ship with the new update...
DSL

I received notice yesterday that my LE, (in the 400's) will be shipped on Friday).
I just received a call from Dayton Freight that they will be here in about 1/2 hour. The odd thing is, it's not my pinball machine. Apparently, they shipped my topper separately.

#2089 5 years ago

Im curious how well Frank registers hits - I have an original MB but seem to have about 50% of shots to Frank not register. The switch is working fine, I think it may be alignment-related, but I'm not sure whether or not that's just normal. Does Frank generally register most shots on the new games? thx!

#2090 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Im curious how well Frank registers hits - I have an original MB but seem to have about 50% of shots to Frank not register. The switch is working fine, I think it may be alignment-related, but I'm not sure whether or not that's just normal. Does Frank generally register most shots on the new games? thx!

I have around 160 plays on mine and I've never noticed Frank hits not registering. I can say that so far, my game has no issues to speak of. Playfield is holding up well and even the hole protector is not too bad, though its certainly not in as good of shape as Cliffys I've had installed on other games. The whole game shoots very clean.

#2091 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I received notice yesterday that my LE, (in the 400's) will be shipped on Friday).
I just received a call from Dayton Freight that they will be here in about 1/2 hour. The odd thing is, it's not my pinball machine. Apparently, they shipped my topper separately.

I was wrong....The package I received was a Kennedy toolbox that I had ordered.

#2092 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Next batch to PPS. I'm in same boat.

#2093 5 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Thats pretty strange....usually the topper is strapped to the top of the box. CGC is way behind schedule in building the matching LE's. I was told on 12/26 that mine would ship in two weeks (I'm in the mid 500's). Clearly thats not gonna happen.

#2094 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats pretty strange....usually the topper is strapped to the top of the box. CGC is way behind schedule in building the matching LE's. I was told on 12/26 that mine would ship in two weeks (I'm in the mid 500's). Clearly thats not gonna happen.

It wasn't my topper. It wound up being a Kennedy roll-around toolbox I had ordered.

#2095 5 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I have no info as to what is happening at the CGC plant, but it may be as simple as a parts supply issue. A part could be late or a batch of parts were made incorrectly.

The games are very similar, so moving from 1 version to another would be easy and would keep the production line moving.

It looks to me that the cabinets of the SE & CE are identical, the backboxes of the CE & LE are identical and the playfields of the CE & LE are identical (except for plasma disk).

So, if they are short some LE specific part, like a topper, lockdown bar, plasma disk, mirror blades, etc...they could switch to CE's. Or if LE playfields were short, they could switch to SE's.

Not saying that is what is happening, it could be just their plan to switch up to meet purchase order demands.

Robert

#2096 5 years ago
Quoted from mrfp:

Id come equipped with a $20 in your back pocket to tip him for his patience in advance in case of any problems.

If he still insists I cant stay I'll just take it, just let him take it.

You might be delayed your game an extra a day or two, but I'm sure you can talk to his supervisor also if need be.

Ultimately, I wouldn't sign on the dotted line in this day and age till you've confirmed the game is OK-
That includes cabinet, playfield glass, side rails, and turning it on.

#2097 5 years ago

Williams Logo: Hey thanks Ricochet for making these BMP's. I had a hell of a time getting my MaC to format the SD to FAT 32. For some reason it kept defaulting to straight FAT without an option and it would not mount in the pin. My el-cheapo Windows note book simply kept creating new partitions. So, if anyone is having problems getting the FAT32 format with your MAC disk utility, I suggest using ApplePi-Baker. Once I formatted with that app (and renamed the bmp file) it loaded like a champ. You have to use applePI-baker to update the software on MB if you have a MAC anyway. Again, thanks Ricochet for the effort. It's a nice touch to have the Williams LOGO on the back box.

IMG_2507 (resized).JPGIMG_2507 (resized).JPG
#2098 5 years ago

So according to my friend in shipping, unless stated otherwise in the carrier contract, any shipper must allow an inspection upon delivery per the Carmack Amendment. This includes breaking down and inspecting for hidden damage. The inspection window is typically 15 to 30 minutes. All damage found must be noted on both copies of the BOL, and both signed by driver and recipient. This is federal law. But the carrier contract overrides any CA clauses which might apply, including limiting damages and the amount of time to claim them. READ your carrier contract carefully was his advice.

#2099 5 years ago

Id come equipped with a $20 in your back pocket to tip him for his patience in advance in case of any problems.
You might be delayed your game an extra a day or two, but I'm sure you can talk to his supervisor also if need be.
Ultimately, I wouldn't sign on the dotted line in this day and age till you've confirmed the game is OK-

The only problem I see with this is the turning the machine on part. It's pretty cold here in Indy right now. I would never attempt to turn on a machine until I know that it's gotten to room temperature.

#2100 5 years ago

I agree I wouldn't turn on a cold game. But for the other steps - let's say you break down the boxes and find an issue. What then? How does the delivery guy take back the unit without a box? Just loads up the game as is and throws the box parts in the back of the truck?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/42?hl=skatervet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.