Havent touched my MB remake in months, decided to get to work to enjoy it more, maybe this will help someone:
1) Leveling- make sure game is leveled good, mine is set at 6.5, with maybe the front right leg just one or two turns higher. I think this has helped avoid drac feet things, bouncing off of him doesnt happen very often now.
2) Ramps - my right ramp works fine, and I can actually backhand sometimes. The left ramp would constantly go up, then come right back down, really annoying. I adjusted it by loosening the bolt all the way at the back where it touches the playfield, pushed it hard all the way towards the apron, and screwed it back real tight. Same with the second bolt holding it down. Then I put a thin coat of car wax on the ramp itself. Now its like super fast and hardly get any rejects, Im not even worried about it anymore
3) Scoop- for the STDM from the scoop, I put a washer under the front left screw, and set it to minimum strength eject. No more STDM
4) Wax - I found this really important. I used some car carnauba wax, man its super smooth and much more fast/enjoyable now
5) Launcher - sometimes my ball would ricochet off the path after being launched and not make it smoothly to the top, setting launch eject to minimum helped with that.
Great game finally with the adjustments above
Thanks for all the tips on this thread.
Nevermind still get stdm
Guess I wil ltry that washer to make the coil move less