(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 187.
#8051 2 years ago

If flattening out happens like y'all proposed, your PF would not be flat, it would not be even, because the PF does not get played evenly and there are covered areas where the ball does not go. The areas covered by plastics would have a significantly diff height than the area that is in play. It would be noticeable. It's seriously basic science. Think of tread wear on a carpet.

As per what one thinks a 5-10K machine should look like after a few months of use is up to the owner. That's a lot of coin for me, if I choose to sell the machine it will also harm its value. Again as someone that had an OG version and thought this was an equal I am a bit disappointed in the quality of materials they used from the metals to the wood.

#8052 2 years ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

The idea of buying a $1500 replacement playfield for a 2 year old pin because of the dimpling hurts my head.

You have to understand, this machine has entered into a "passed down for generations" family of pinheads. It will outlive me (for certain) and will continue to be hammered by myself and my extended family for years to come. And so if I want to spend $1500 dollars on a bullet proof playfield to pass on to my nephews, I'll apologize now for hurting your wittle ol' noggin. I've owned and played on my machines for 25 years, and let me tell you, they don't dimple flat. They either dimple or they don't. And if they dimple, they self destruct over time, not pound flat. My MBrLE is a pock marked, dimpled AF playfield after 2 years and it will eventually loose artwork and wood. I own a Pinbot, a BOP, and have had both since the early 90's. Both are flat as fuck, undimpled and started out that way. They didn't dimple at all. Much less dimple Fucking flat. My MBrLE has more dimples than Shirley Temple. It started out nice and smooth and flat, and didn't stay that way at all. No playfield I have ever owned including my South Park, Central Park, Family Guy, Pinbot, or Bride has shown this kind of wear, and Central Park has no dimples at all and its over 50 years old. So sue me if it hurts your head, but I got the $1500 just lying around doing nothing so I decided to spend it on a Kruzman playfield. Now is the time to get a replacement, not another 30 years from now when who knows when or where to find one.

#8053 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

You have to understand, this machine has entered into a "passed down for generations" family of pinheads. It will outlive me (for certain) and will continue to be hammered by myself and my extended family for years to come. And so if I want to spend $1500 dollars on a bullet proof playfield to pass on to my nephews, I'll apologize now for hurting your wittle ol' noggin. I've owned and played on my machines for 25 years, and let me tell you, they don't dimple flat. They either dimple or they don't. And if they dimple, they self destruct over time, not pound flat. My MBrLE is a pock marked, dimpled AF playfield after 2 years and it will eventually loose artwork and wood. I own a Pinbot, a BOP, and have had both since the early 90's. Both are flat as fuck, undimpled and started out that way. They didn't dimple at all. Much less dimple Fucking flat. My MBrLE has more dimples than Shirley Temple. It started out nice and smooth and flat, and didn't stay that way at all. No playfield I have ever owned including my South Park, Central Park, Family Guy, Pinbot, or Bride has shown this kind of wear, and Central Park has no dimples at all and its over 50 years old. So sue me if it hurts your head, but I got the $1500 just lying around doing nothing so I decided to spend it on a Kruzman playfield. Now is the time to get a replacement, not another 30 years from now when who knows when or where to find one.

Easy tiger! It's fine you want to spend $1500 on a new playfield. It's just not for me. You see value in it, I don't. No problem.

As for all of your other pins and their lack of dimpling: Do you think the ball bouncing off Frank's feet would effect the amount of dimpling vs the others? I'm pretty familiar with South Park, Pinbot, and Bride. I have more airballs in one good game of MB than I've ever had with the others. Combined. Total, ever. Don't you think that would put you at an increased risk of dimpling? I mean, how on earth would Central Park even get ONE dimple?

Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It's seriously basic science.

It sure is. And yet these days everyone is so convinced they're right (about everything, not just pins) no one is entertaining how they could be wrong.

#8054 2 years ago

When playing a pin, say Central Park, and you hear the ball hit the glass (which doesnt happen often) you know for certain that airballs do occur. I will grant you, Frank's feet is the bane of MB, and yes he generates an f-ton of airballs, but Pinbot drops the ball from the pin field all over the surface of the playfield... there are what, 4 direct to playfield drop points? No f-ing dimples AT ALL. Bride has two places where she has dimpled and lost artwork, directly under the ramp return drops to the playfield. She got that damage from 2 years of play on route before I bought her. No other dimples or damage anywhere. So drop a ball in the exact same place long enough, yeah, dimple, damage, and lost artwork. Now when your entire area up near the center lane on MB looks like you have been dropping balls on it for 25 years after only 2500 plays tells me, eventually, there is going to be a price to pay for those airballs and this soft wood.

#8055 2 years ago

I've heard of a Disco Ball mod for this game , who makes it or is it even available?
Has anyone done their own ?

#8056 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I've heard of a Disco Ball mod for this game , who makes it or is it even available?

guilty…

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/monster-bash-remake-pinball-motorized-disco-ball-mod. Triggers off the extra ball insert, which is when it shows on the display.

#8057 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

My wife bought it for me, and while it was cool, it stopped working pretty quickly. It's also fairly loud when the machine is dormant. It still looks cool in the back corner though even if it doesn't spin anymore.

#8058 2 years ago
Quoted from Jigfrog:

My wife bought it for me, and while it was cool, it stopped working pretty quickly. It's also fairly loud when the machine is dormant. It still looks cool in the back corner though even if it doesn't spin anymore.

I'm disappointed to hear this, you should have contacted me, we take care of things like this very quickly. You can still send it back and I'll take a look at it, no charge, I'll even cover your shipping both ways if you are in the US, hassle free, just send me a PM or email. Depending on when you purchased it, it's possible you had one from a batch of louder motors, but most likely it's picking up some vibration from the plastic. We now use some dead foam on the bottom to isolate the noise. It is, however, a motor, so it's not going to be silent. These have been really very reliable and we use the same motor across many different mods. I'd say the failure rate is below 1%. And we always fix or replace them at no charge, same with any of our mods that might have an issue.

1 week later
#8059 2 years ago

Just bought my first pin (finally!) as I have tons of room in the new house, and went with MBRe SE and what a fun/amazing machine/experience! While my wife isn’t really a gamer, outside of pool and some potential interest in MTGA, she did play the pin last night and had a mixture of fun and stress lol. One great thing to come of it was her idea of “let’s not put the TV in the arcade and instead have 8 pins lined up;” music to my ears!

Anyways, my question has to do with the supposedly non-existent magnets, as way early in this thread they were discussed and found not to exist. However, and I may just be ignorant, I see what appears to be magnet activity all the time, especially around the flippers and the CD on the playfield. I can only describe the ball movement as obvious magnet-like deflection as the ball passes through the area at lower speeds. What am I seeing here if not magnets; is it just the coils for the flippers creating some (un)intentional magnetic field? Cheers!

#8060 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Just bought my first pin (finally!) as I have tons of room in the new house, and went with MBRe SE and what a fun/amazing machine/experience! While my wife isn’t really a gamer, outside of pool and some potential interest in MTGA, she did play the pin last night and had a mixture of fun and stress lol. One great thing to come of it was her idea of “let’s not put the TV in the arcade and instead have 8 pins lined up;” music to my ears!
Anyways, my question has to do with the supposedly non-existent magnets, as way early in this thread they were discussed and found not to exist. However, and I may just be ignorant, I see what appears to be magnet activity all the time, especially around the flippers and the CD on the playfield. I can only describe the ball movement as obvious magnet-like deflection as the ball passes through the area at lower speeds. What am I seeing here if not magnets; is it just the coils for the flippers creating some (un)intentional magnetic field? Cheers!

Yes, no magnets in MB. If you're noticing erratic movement, I would clean the pf and/or replace the balls. Lots of people do not use the balls that come with the machine opting for some that are supposedly of higher quality.

#8061 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Yes, no magnets in MB. If you're noticing erratic movement, I would clean the pf and/or replace the balls. Lots of people do not use the balls that come with the machine opting for some that are supposedly of higher quality.

Must be the balls then, but odd it’s so very consistent in which areas of the PF it happens in. It’s a NIB game and just setup yesterday, and everything looks clean as can be expected, but will take a more exacting secondary look. Pitch is at 6.5 and perfectly 0 on the horizontal. I have some tweaks to do though as having issues with balls occasionally getting stuck on both ramps, or flying right out of the mummys ramp, but have read on the fixes for the prior, and hoping some specific bending will also solve the latter.

Which aftermarket balls are ones enjoying these days?

#8062 2 years ago

The Ball Baron!

https://ballbaron.com/

#8063 2 years ago

Yeh that’s weird...I don’t see any of the movement you describe on mine. Glad to read pins going into new homes for first time though!

#8064 2 years ago

Must be the balls then, but odd it’s so very consistent in which areas of the PF it happens in. It’s a NIB game and just setup yesterday, and everything looks clean as can be expected, but will take a more exacting secondary look. Pitch is at 6.5 and perfectly 0 on the horizontal. I have some tweaks to do though as having issues with balls occasionally getting stuck on both ramps, or flying right out of the mummys ramp, but have read on the fixes for the prior, and hoping some specific bending will also solve the latter.

I've seen this happen right after a wax job if it doesn't get polished evenly the ball will run faster in some spots than others.

#8065 2 years ago

Variety of places to buy from and lots of discussion on which is the best and why. I buy them in bulk from Pinball Life. Regardless from where you purchase, just periodically check them to make sure there are no nicks or scratches that can mess up the pf.

https://www.pinballlife.com/1-116-pinball-standard-size.html
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-SJ5

#8066 2 years ago

Ninja balls ordered - thanks!

#8067 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I've seen this happen right after a wax job if it doesn't get polished evenly the ball will run faster in some spots than others.

Good point. I didn’t wax it myself but wonder if distributor did when they had glass off to install HD glass. I noticed there was no packing material or ties around any of the toys, when I unboxed; not sure if that is normal or not.

I’ll try to catch the action on video later today.

#8068 2 years ago

Get the balls, but they aren't the issue. Did you buy this used? They probably polished the PF. You need to rub it out, or just play a bunch of games and it will eventually stop doing it. (The key here is you said it seems to be in the same spots). I had this exact issue with brand new balls as I waxed the PF the same time I changed the balls.

#8069 2 years ago

just a thought - could the ball movement be the result of "spin" on the ball from crazy fast lane/ramp exits or by hitting areas (like frank) ?
this game is pretty fast.

#8070 2 years ago

I can only describe the ball movement as obvious magnet-like deflection

Harry Williams said it best. The Ball is wild.

It is rolling and spinning. Ball hits a clean spot, waxed spot, dirty spot, etc. etc.

Welcome to the wonderful world of pinball.

LTG : )

#8071 2 years ago

You bet. They are super nice.

#8072 2 years ago
Quoted from fanuminski:

just a thought - could the ball movement be the result of "spin" on the ball from crazy fast lane/ramp exits or by hitting areas (like frank) ?
this game is pretty fast.

That's part of it, but what is causing the obvious change in momentum or direction is the ball hitting a spot that doesn't match what it was on just prior, it either gets more traction or less...just depends on the scenario.

#8073 2 years ago

Massive spin on the ball causes mine to do curve balls coming out of a scoop rejection, also, airballs of Franks feet tend to pop up, land, and take off in the direction of their spin, this happens off Drac while semi circularly moving about, but way less often. I could see the argument for "magnetic" action, comparing to TAF, or LAH.

#8074 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Get the balls, but they aren't the issue. Did you buy this used? They probably polished the PF. You need to rub it out, or just play a bunch of games and it will eventually stop doing it. (The key here is you said it seems to be in the same spots). I had this exact issue with brand new balls as I waxed the PF the same time I changed the balls.

Nah, NIB. Sounds from other posts that it may just be the fast action and the ball coming off certain toys, which makes sense.

I tried to record a video of it today but not confident I caught the issue on video; only felt it 2-3 times and it was subtle. I’ll just post the video here and if action all seems normal, then it probably is. Cheers!

*Eh, doesn’t look like I can (or don’t see how) to post video here.

#8075 2 years ago

*Eh, doesn’t look like I can (or don’t see how) to post video here.

Post on Youtube or somewhere and post the link here.

#8076 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Oh I’m a ninja there, was just confirming there wasn’t a native video upload option - cheers for confirming LOL

#8077 2 years ago

Forgot where I saw them, as I wasn’t looking for them at the time. Anyone know where to get MB themed cup holders for the leg bolts? Now that I want them, my G-fu skills are failing me.

#8078 2 years ago

I remember seeing at least one person, but that was before I noticed it happening to my machine, but noticing a ton of pitting/dimples already in the middle of the pf just below and to the right of Frankie. A bit disappointing only 5 days in, as I'd say I could quite easily count 100+ of the little buggers. Anyone else experiencing this, or did everyone Mylar down that area before playing?

Going to contact CGC and see what they'll do about it, talking to another member on the phone this AM regarding purchasing their pin, sounds like CGC is pretty good about support and may just send out a new pf (THAT would be quite a "first-maintenance" project thrown in my lap). Unfortunately cannot register for the support portal on their damn site, tells me captcha is invalid when I hit submit, even when I get the nice green checkmark on the capcha after clicking their dumb pictures. Oh well, now I contacted support for support to get into support

#8079 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Geesh, just realized I'm an idiot and your Learn to Google (LTG) at the end of your comment was your damn username/signature... unless

#8080 2 years ago

Geesh, just realized I'm an idiot and your Learn to Google (LTG) at the end of your comment was your damn username/signature... unless

You're not an idiot. It is my damn username/signature. From about 1975, my old video game initials. Way older than Google.

Though there has been a few times where people thing it means to Learn To Google and then they get mad at me.

Todd Andersen included it in a Pinball News article. Scroll down a little to read it.

https://www.pinballnews.com/sites/ssbilliards/index.html

#8081 2 years ago

noticing a ton of pitting/dimples already in the middle of the pf

Airballs off the Tomb Treasure standup and Franks feet, and the airballs off the feet can send the ball all over the place, but the landing zone as the balls careen off things tends to always be around that same area. Take a look through the thread photo gallery, there are examples of dimpling that are pretty severe, but it's mostly the amount, not the depth. Mine has been hit pretty hard by the dimple fairy, check out https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/159#post-6185693

I purchased a replacement pf and will have Kruzman do a CC on it and hopefully that will limit the damage once I do the swap. Not sure what other MBrLE owners are seeing, but if I am an outlier, maybe I can get a replacement?

LTG What has been your experience on LE's? Have you seen anyone else putting in pf tickets for dimpling?

#8082 2 years ago

I remember seeing at least one person, but that was before I noticed it happening to my machine, but noticing a ton of pitting/dimples already in the middle of the pf just below and to the right of Frankie. A bit disappointing only 5 days in, as I'd say I could quite easily count 100+ of the little buggers. Anyone else experiencing this, or did everyone Mylar down that area before playing?
Going to contact CGC and see what they'll do about it, talking to another member on the phone this AM regarding purchasing their pin, sounds like CGC is pretty good about support and may just send out a new pf (THAT would be quite a "first-maintenance" project thrown in my lap). Unfortunately cannot register for the support portal on their damn site, tells me captcha is invalid when I hit submit, even when I get the nice green checkmark on the capcha after clicking their dumb pictures. Oh well, now I contacted support for support to get into support

Dimpling happens. Especially in the region you mentioned. Tomb shot does it to me frequently.

Air balls make it much worse. Try turning down your flippers. Will reduce, but not eliminate air balls.

I lowered mine to the lowest possible while still making ramp shots. Something like -6.

My playfield looks notably better than Bublehead at a similar number of plays, BUT the players in my house are notably worse too so…I would say my experience is his experience.

#8083 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

What has been your experience on LE's? Have you seen anyone else putting in pf tickets for dimpling?

No.

LTG

#8084 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

LTG What has been your experience on LE's? Have you seen anyone else putting in pf tickets for dimpling?

They told me because I am out of the warranty period, even though low plays I am SOL. Didn't offer me a discount on a new PF either. This was my first newish pin purchase and it will definitely be my last.

I plan to list it for sale in a couple of months and track down an original.

#8085 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I plan to list it for sale in a couple of months and track down an original.

I like CGC's build quality, but I won (lost?) the dimple lottery so this current pf isn't getting any major polishing or waxing, just a quick wipedown now and again and I'll play daphuck out of it and consider it a learning lesson on NIB purchases going forward.

#8086 2 years ago

Its been nothing but negative sh*t on this thread for a bit. Let's talk about how sweet this game is ! So much fun , great rewarding shots , great call outs and more .

#8087 2 years ago

What do you guys think compliment this game side by side or even on both sides ?

#8088 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

What do you guys think compliment this game side by side or even on both sides ?

This works.

But I'm prejudiced.

cgcupdate (resized).JPGcgcupdate (resized).JPG
#8089 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Its been nothing but negative sh*t on this thread for a bit. Let's talk about how sweet this game is ! So much fun , great rewarding shots , great call outs and more .

Agree. This pin hits all the marks! Love the theme, shots, and code. I can't imagine ever letting it go.

#8090 2 years ago

Scared Stiff and EHOH, but if on a budget Munsters Pro, TFTC and MSF. Or possibly BSD, but only if you replace the Ron Jeremy stiff in the coffin. Gottlieb Haunted House, NOES, AMH, ACNC, Eatpm, CFTBL, and theres always TAF. As the crown jewel of my current collection, it sits next to a South Park and Central Park, that way I can say when I play it, It's like a walk in the parks.

#8091 2 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

I love mine as well. Always been my 90's B/W grail machine. It really was nice to play it at Pin Expo the year it was released, and the 6 month wait was excruciating, however, I actually played an LE before I dropped any coin on it. Unheard of these days.

#8092 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

This works.
But I'm prejudiced.
[quoted image]

Ok, ok, ok....damn you Lloyd !!!
Game
Set
Match ......

#8093 2 years ago

20190321_211136 (resized).jpg20190321_211136 (resized).jpg

I'm actually getting my Addams Back .....!
Oh Baby !

#8094 2 years ago

I have Haunted House next to mine. Alien will be next to it soon I think.

#8095 2 years ago

I had to move a bunch of games when covid hit so I could move my business home. Where once there were many, now there are but two, really the only two you need.

I hope never to be w/o these two again. MB and MM are definite keepers for me. I am picking up a Whitewater next month. After that looking for a CFTBL, Dr Who, and maybe another RFM. I think that's about it.

191816879_10159133545151271_7560100938883314705_n (resized).jpg191816879_10159133545151271_7560100938883314705_n (resized).jpg
#8096 2 years ago

MBRstuck (resized).jpgMBRstuck (resized).jpg
I keep getting balls stuck when hit too hard up the mummy ramp. They fly out of the ramp and land on the plastic in the back, then roll down and get stuck: sitting on the plastic, wedged between the wire ramp and the cabinet (picture attached).
Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix?

Thanks in advance
-Adam

#8097 2 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

[quoted image]
I keep getting balls stuck when hit too hard up the mummy ramp. They fly out of the ramp and land on the plastic in the back, then roll down and get stuck: sitting on the plastic, wedged between the wire ramp and the cabinet (picture attached).
Thanks in advance
-Adam

Occasionally I will have a ball fly off of that ramp, too, but never to get stuck like yours. The only solution that I have seen posted is to turn down the flipper strength. It would be nice if there was a mod available that replaced that top plastic piece with something more substantial (thicker plastic, metal,...). I've thought about zip tying it down and may try that some day.

#8098 2 years ago

I added some monsters to my topper. I never liked that the left some out but now it's complete.

20210618_142243 (resized).jpg20210618_142243 (resized).jpg
#8099 2 years ago
Quoted from Adams:

[quoted image]
Thanks in advance
-Adam

Mine gets wedged in the wire form sometimes. Something about that ramp design just a bit off. Can you bend the wires a bit to prevent from shooting out?

#8100 2 years ago

Hi, Monster Bashers! I was in the club 2 years ago and I’m thinking of coming back. I’m looking for a minty one with low plays and no wear/damage if anyone is thinking about a change. I have an AFMr with 81 total plays if someone is looking for one. I’ll post a wanted ad soon but wanted to check here too. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mt. Juliet, TN
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/162?hl=skatervet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.