(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,330 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Dashmonster
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 187.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

These things need decals on the speaker panel. Everything is so awesome and then it looks so blah with the black panel when you see them next to say other wpc era games. Modders please take note, all these cgc games could use decals! Edit: maybee make the speakers the center of one of these? And make the base silver or something? Won’t take much... just break it up!! [quoted image]

I mentioned that the coin door could use a nice sticker. I already purchased target stickers. I'm glad I looked around before buying as one eBay seller has some very nice ones. The likeness to Karloff and Lugosi is spot on in comparison to another set I saw.

#652 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

I mentioned that the coin door could use a nice sticker. I already purchased target stickers. I'm glad I looked around before buying as one eBay seller has some very nice ones. The likeness to Karloff and Lugosi is spot on in comparison to another set I saw.

Do you have a link for the target decals?

#653 5 years ago

Can’t wait for my LE. Belgium.

#654 5 years ago

Looking forward to my LE., hard to keep patiënt. Many thanks to the people of CGC for the remake of this great game. This will be the second remake in my collection, first one is a MMR LE which is also a great pin to play. Also thanks to all you guys for sharing information on this forum. Greetings from Ronald (the Netherlands)

#655 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Do you have a link for the target decals?

Here it be: ebay.com link: MONSTER BASH Pinball Cushioned Target Protectors CHOOSE PIC 1 OR 2 $21.99

The flipper bats decals by this seller is nice also: ebay.com link: NEW MONSTER BASH Pinball Flipper Armour Mod $13.99

And here is the other target stickers that I saw: ebay.com link: Monster Bash Pinball Machine Target Decal Set $32.99

#656 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Here it be: ebay.com link » Monster Bash Pinball Cushioned Target Protectors Choose Pic 1 Or 2 $21.99
And here is the other one: ebay.com link » Monster Bash Pinball Machine Target Decal Set $32.99

And these will fit fine for the remake?

#657 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

And these will fit fine for the remake?

Yes - the targets will be identical to the original.

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

The production schedule for MBr remains unchanged at this point. We are doing our best to ship LEs to customers participating in the serial number matching program before Christmas. We will begin production of the balance of LEs after Christmas.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Doug, Any news on the Medieval widescreen?

Cheers,
Neil

#659 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Doug, Any news on the Medieval widescreen?
Cheers,
Neil

I’d love to order this ASAP too

#660 5 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

I’d love to order this ASAP too

Me too!

#661 5 years ago

Bit of a bummer that it sounds like I won't be getting my MBr LE until early in the new year... Bit of a bummer... But, still fine...

#662 5 years ago
20181126_123854 (resized).jpg20181126_123854 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181126-123208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181126-123208_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#663 5 years ago

This is advertises the LE with "Plasma Disc" pop bumpers. Is this legit?

20181126_123854 (resized).jpg20181126_123854 (resized).jpg
#664 5 years ago
Quoted from ChiroCop:

This is advertises the LE with "Plasma Disc" pop bumpers. Is this legit?
[quoted image]

I don’t think so. Just a misprint I believe. The plasma disc is in the back left corner. I added one of these to a scared stiff....pretty cool though!

#665 5 years ago

Me three!

#666 5 years ago
Quoted from jbug:

Here it be: ebay.com link » Monster Bash Pinball Cushioned Target Protectors Choose Pic 1 Or 2 $21.99
The flipper bats decals by this seller is nice also: ebay.com link » New Monster Bash Pinball Flipper Armour Mod $13.99
And here is the other target stickers that I saw: ebay.com link » Monster Bash Pinball Machine Target Decal Set $32.99

This target decals are lame (the “phantom flip” ones in particular)... the flipper decals are nice though.

#667 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

This target decals are lame (the “phantom flip” ones in particular)... the flipper decals are nice though.

I like the over priced $33 ones more

#668 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I purchased these for my TZ, and the quality was average at best....

#669 5 years ago

MBr SE arriving on Thursday. Will take pics.

#670 5 years ago

Just received a delivery confirmation for my MBrSE tomorrow.

#671 5 years ago

very excited for you SE owners!

#672 5 years ago

any word when classics will ship?

#673 5 years ago

Good things happen to those that wait... congrats SE owners... your wait is nearly over

Great things happen to those that wait longer... still waiting on my LE, and you CE owners, it is worth waiting for, all three editions are just as fun to play so hang in there... winter is coming... but so are our machines.

#674 5 years ago

So, the machine by default doesn't have any decals on the targets right (from what I can tell on IMDB). Does that matter in terms of long term ball hits? Seems like something simple like some spiderwebs for decals would work from an art standpoint.

#675 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So, the machine by default doesn't have any decals on the targets right

Right.

LTG : )

#676 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

MBr SE arriving on Thursday. Will take pics.

Just found out the first shipper that called had an AFMr to deliver on Thursday. Cancelled that. The second call from the other shipper was the one I was waiting for. They will deliver my MBr SE this Saturday.

#677 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Just found out the first shipper that called had an AFMr to deliver on Thursday. Cancelled that. The second call from the other shipper was the one I was waiting for. They will deliver my MBr SE this Saturday.

My AFMrLE arrives Thursday.
No word on MBrLE.

#678 5 years ago

My distributor said he got my SE yesterday but I’m going on a few days vacation so he’ll hold it until I get back. I have s**t for timing.

#679 5 years ago

Seen a picture on Facebook from the mb Remake playfield and Wonder if that playfield is a Production playfield. The clearcoat finish didn’t look that nice.

#680 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I'm picking ours up early next week. If there aren't any pictures posted by then I'll be sure to post a bunch.

Our MBr CE hasn't arrived to the distributor yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll arrive today and I'll pick it up tonight.

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

My distributor said he got my SE yesterday but I’m going on a few days vacation so he’ll hold it until I get back. I have s**t for timing.

This is what I’m worried about for my LE towards the end of December. I once had a pin held at a depot for a few extra days and it resulted in damage

#682 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Seen a picture on Facebook from the mb Remake playfield and Wonder if that playfield is a Production playfield. The clearcoat finish didn’t look that nice.

I saw photo before you deleted it. Not good at all! Ribbing all over the place.

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Interesting.

I wonder if this could be what I used to consider the "roller" applied finish look Sterns used to have when they were having Chicago Gaming / Churchill do their playfields, bummer if so.

On the other hand who knows - I have also received pf's from Mirco and CPR in the dead of winter (no humidity) and they looked wrinkly - only to flatten right out once the pf's moisture content in the pf returned to normal w/ the exposure to regular humidity levels.

Fingers crossed.

#684 5 years ago

are you talking about the pic on CGC facebook page? If so, it's still there. What ribbing are you talking about

#685 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

are you talking about the pic on CGC facebook page? If so, it's still there. What ribbing are you talking about

If that's the pic I think it's ok - not perfect as a HEP cc job but not as bad as someother wavy pf finishes from a repro manufacturer who will remain nameless.

#686 5 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Yes that is it. Zoom in and find out. For me it looks terrible. I hope that this not production, as my mmrle looks perfect and nothing like that

#687 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Yes that is it. Zoom in and find out. For me it looks terrible. I hope that this not production, as my mmrle looks perfect and nothing like that

I will agree, that is not a very flattering pf photo... but the machines at Chicago Expo did not look like that, so my fingers are crossed as well, but I am not really too worried.

#688 5 years ago

I heard they have the trainees working on the CEs, recent hires working on the SEs, and experienced employees working on the LEs. Don't quote me on that though because I just made it up.

#689 5 years ago

Just fair warning to all....CGC is great at game related customer support, but when it comes to addressing play field or cabinet issues they are NOT....

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Good eye - it does look terrible & does not reflect the quality of my MMR LE.
I played the two prototype games at CGC and both of those playfields looked perfect.

#691 5 years ago

I sold one of my machines in order to get a Mbrle. But now as I have seen this, I am not sure if I will gamble and take the risk to get a bad playfield...

#692 5 years ago

I know more than 1 person has their MB...surely if it was an issue we'd have heard about it by now.

I'm not seeing whatever it is - just that main pic by the Alice cooper pic?

This? That's just the artwork...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#693 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I know more than 1 person has their MB...surely if it was an issue we'd have heard about it by now.
[quoted image]

Surely you can see all the wavy lines in the clear?

#694 5 years ago

Surely you can see all the wavy lines in the clear?

I see it, but really can't tell what it is. Could be any number of reasons that don't point to bad playfield. I'm sure a few 100,000 plays will flatten it right out.

#695 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

100,000 plays will flatten it right out.

Lol... Funniest thing I’ve seen today...

#696 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

That's just the artwork...
[quoted image]

Zoom in and you will See how bad it looks. Compare this to a Mirco playfield...

#697 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

[quoted image]

Wow this is really bad....lets hope CGC doesn't put out games like this? If they do it will be a real battle to get them swapped out!

#698 5 years ago

I've seen streams and tons of people have played the game, if the clear was that bad we would have heard by now.

Far more likely a camera issue or isolated thing. I'd be blown away to find a playfield actually shipped that way.

#699 5 years ago

One LE, booked for my collection here in Israel. Just wondering how long it will take, before any 220v are produced ?!?!?! A European game, incl. tax, comes to just over $10'000.

#700 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:One LE, booked for my collection here in Israel. Just wondering how long it will take, before any 220v are produced ?!?!?! A European game, incl. tax, comes to just over $10'000.

I have an LE on order also, not expecting to see it until January. Only chance before xmas in my view would be to airfreight it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,330 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/14?hl=seenev and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.