(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,332 posts
  • 732 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by KingMixer
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 187.
#7351 3 years ago

Hey guys
I have a basic rules question
Sometimes when I hit the scoop the machine will advance one of the monsters or outright award a whole monster (start a mode). Is there any rhyme or reason to this? Like is it a random award, or is there some way to arm it?

First time it happened I thought it was related to a switch error but clearly it’s in the rules...

Please educate me!

#7352 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Glue it back on.
LTG : )

Would this also apply to the purple domes next to the monster? Mine popped off and I wasn't sure how I should put it back on. Didn't want to superglue it out of fear that I might need to replace the light in the dome, if ever.

#7353 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Hey guys
Sometimes when I hit the scoop the machine will advance one of the monsters or outright award a whole monster (start a mode). Is there any rhyme or reason to this? Like is it a random award, or is there some way to arm it?
First time it happened I thought it was related to a switch error but clearly it’s in the rules...
Please educate me!

Random. I find the worse I play, the more the machine tries to help me. Kind of the opposite of phantom flip which seems to try it’s best to brick and sdtm me or start frank before I want to no matter what.

#7354 3 years ago
Quoted from PAPinballer:

Would this also apply to the purple domes next to the monster? Mine popped off and I wasn't sure how I should put it back on. Didn't want to superglue it out of fear that I might need to replace the light in the dome, if ever.

A dab of hot glue. Can be removed if and when you need to.

#7355 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Hey guys
Please educate me!

It follows a pattern, but it is slightly random. If you do not have a monster mode lit at the scoop, then the first award is usually Light Mummy Mayhem or Drac Attack if it doesnt randomly advance another monster. On your third ball the likelyhood of it starting Frank multiball is about 50/50 unless you have already got him lit. Any shot to the scoop when you have 5 out of six monsters lit will start the unlit monster mode somewhere along the lines of 1 in 4 odds but thats about as low as it gets, the odds are usually 1 out of 3 if not 50/50. During any running monster mode, a shot to the scoop is about a 1 in 6 that you get a monster bomb.

This is my strategy for playing MB ->

Get the skill shot, and while ball save is on, try for 3 shots to Frank or Bride... once ball save times out, focus on Bride ramps until you have 5 out of 6, then focus on Frank to get Franks body parts minus the head. Once this is achieved, I will try and shoot shots to Wolfman and go through the pops till I get Mummy mahem lit, then work on Drac until I get Drac Attack lit. Then shoot for Frank to get his head, then Bride to start Bride, Scoop to start Mummy And Drack, then hit Frank to start Frank Multiball. Once in Frank multiball shoot for Frank and Bride until you have both of their instruments lit, then shoot Drac and Mummy shots to light their instruments. Finish Frank Multiball. Now during all of this, at any time, if you can get Creech or Wolfman started, by all means finish their modes while they are active. If you havent gotten them yet, focus on Wolfman until FMF starts, then complete orbit shots till wolfman is complete. At this point I shoot the scoop until it awards me Creature Feature, and lights MB at scoop. Hit scoop again and start Monster Bash. Complete Creech Feech to get saxaphone which should light scoop for MOR. Shoot scoop for MOR. Everything else is gravy....

Sometimes I modify the strategy to have Creature/Mummy modes running together because then orbit shots are captured in the pops by the gate and not thrown back at you at 90 miles an hour as they come arond the opposite side.

#7356 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

It follows a pattern, but it is slightly random. If you do not have a monster mode lit at the scoop, then the first award is usually Light Mummy Mayhem or Drac Attack if it doesnt randomly advance another monster. On your third ball the likelyhood of it starting Frank multiball is about 50/50 unless you have already got him lit. Any shot to the scoop when you have 5 out of six monsters lit will start the unlit monster mode somewhere along the lines of 1 in 4 odds but thats about as low as it gets, the odds are usually 1 out of 3 if not 50/50. During any running monster mode, a shot to the scoop is about a 1 in 6 that you get a monster bomb.
Get the skill shot, and while ball save is on, try for 3 shots to Frank or Bride... once ball save times out, focus on Bride ramps until you have 5 out of 6, then focus on Frank to get Franks body parts minus the head. Once this is achieved, I will try and shoot shots to Wolfman and go through the pops till I get Mummy mahem lit, then work on Drac until I get Drac Attack lit. Then shoot for Frank to get his head, then Bride to start Bride, Scoop to start Mummy And Drack, then hit Frank to start Frank Multiball. Once in Frank multiball shoot for Frank and Bride until you have both of their instruments lit, then shoot Drac and Mummy shots to light their instruments. Finish Frank Multiball. Now during all of this, at any time, if you can get Creech or Wolfman started, by all means finish their modes while they are active. If you havent gotten them yet, focus on Wolfman until FMF starts, then complete orbit shots till wolfman is complete. At this point I shoot the scoop until it awards me Creature Feature, and lights MB at scoop. Hit scoop again and start Monster Bash. Complete Creech Feech to get saxaphone which should light scoop for MOR. Shoot scoop for MOR. Everything else is gravy....
Sometimes I modify the strategy to have Creature/Mummy modes running together because then orbit shots are captured in the pops by the gate and not thrown back at you at 90 miles an hour as they come arond the opposite side.

This is an awesome strategy. My shooting is not accurate enough to be this precise.

If I’m playing a friend in the basement my strategy is usually to just go for Frank multiball over and over again. It’s a reliable way to put up 30-50M which beats most people. Plus frank multiball is just fun!

Creech is the hardest for me to get - for some reason I can’t get the timing right off the right flipper. Great to know that can just get awarded from the scoop!!

#7357 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

This is an awesome strategy. My shooting is not accurate enough to be this precise.
If I’m playing a friend in the basement my strategy is usually to just go for Frank multiball over and over again. It’s a reliable way to put up 30-50M which beats most people. Plus frank multiball is just fun!
Creech is the hardest for me to get - for some reason I can’t get the timing right off the right flipper. Great to know that can just get awarded from the scoop!!

Practice the catch and backhand for creech and life gets so much easier.

Those damn bride ramps though...only time I can get her instrument is to pull it into frank or bash and usually I need a couple bombs too.

Same for Wolfy too. I can start his mode no problem...but I always choke on finishing it in single ball play.

#7358 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Those damn bride ramps though...only time I can get her instrument is to pull it into frank or bash and usually I need a couple bombs too.
Same for Wolfy too. I can start his mode no problem...but I always choke on finishing it in single ball play.

I'm hot and cold on bride. I'll get into a groove where I can hit 4 or 5 ramps left and right in a row, flow style.

I've yet to get MOR....someday!

#7359 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Strange. While I agree that the Bride's microphone is the hardest instrument to collect, I think Wolfman's and the Mummy's instruments are the easiest.
It's not uncommon for me to make 3 or 4 repeating left loop shots. I guess everyone's machine (and play style) are a bit different.

#7360 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I follow the exact same strategy but only rarely get the anticipated results lol!

#7361 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I follow the exact same strategy but only rarely get the anticipated results lol!

Same for me but I have been to MOR quite often using this strategy... Now Lymans Lament, on the other hand, if it wasn't for flipper codes, I'd never see it. I have WAY TOO MANY REJECTS from the scoop due to the edge protectors... I mean solid "CLANK" shots to the scoop bounce right back out, and even worse, have a spin on them now that has a major tendancy for SDTM rebounds which I guess I should modify that to be MCBDTM for "massive curve ball down the middle"!

BH

#7362 3 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Strange. While I agree that the Bride's microphone is the hardest instrument to collect, I think Wolfman's and the Mummy's instruments are the easiest.
It's not uncommon for me to make 3 or 4 repeating left loop shots. I guess everyone's machine (and play style) are a bit different.

Wolfy gets in my head for sure. I have gotten to MoR maybe 3 times ever and I swear I started wolfman on nearly every single ball (including extras).

#7363 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Wolfy gets in my head for sure. I have gotten to MoR maybe 3 times ever and I swear I started wolfman on nearly every single ball (including extras).

Try using Wolfman and Mummy Mayhem modes together, and just keep shooting orbit shots and try and get the ball to come out through the left side of the pops instead of the right... this keeps ball speeds down and lets you catch and trap balls easier to line up for next shot, and remember you can reset FMF by hitting the scoop. When Mummy and Wolfie are running simultanious, the gate rule changes to trap at the rollovers and prevents wolfie shots from circling around at ludicris speed, and it gives you a Wolfie completion without having to hit the opposit side orbit switch, so Wolfie is easier to get.

#7364 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Try using Wolfman and Mummy Mayhem modes together, and just keep shooting orbit shots and try and get the ball to come out through the left side of the pops instead of the right... this keeps ball speeds down and lets you catch and trap balls easier to line up for next shot, and remember you can reset FMF by hitting the scoop. When Mummy and Wolfie are running simultanious, the gate rule changes to trap at the rollovers and prevents wolfie shots from circling around at ludicris speed, and it gives you a Wolfie completion without having to hit the opposit side orbit switch, so Wolfie is easier to get.

Good to know! Thank you! Left orbit is pretty easy for me to nail but the right is a completely different story. I miss often and get rejected by the gate a good bit too

#7365 3 years ago

Everytime I get a good game going, inevitably that's when drac catches the ball and drops it down the middle.

#7366 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

....you can reset FMF by hitting the scoop.

What do you mean by this??

==========================================

3.2. Full Moon Fever (4 hurry-ups):
Shoot both loops four times collectively. Those balls will end
up in the jet bumpers. Once FMF is started, however, balls will careen
around, so watch out! Upon starting FMF, a 1M hurryup is lit on both
loops. Shoot to collect and reset the hurryup to 2M, 3M, and 4M.
Either loop will qualify for any FMF shot, but the ball must completely
loop around (it doesn't count if the ball lands in the jet bumpers).
All hurryups stop at 250k for a few seconds and then expire.

Collect all 4 hurryups during one FMF to get the Wolfman's drums.
A monster bomb awards the current hurry-up, starts the next one, and
spots one loop. The hurryup value increases by 250k per completed Full
Moon Fever (ie, FMF #2 scores 1.25M --> 2.25M --> 3.25M, etc.)

If FMF and Mummy Mayhem (q.v.) are active concurrently, the controlled gates
will divert the ball to the jet bumpers, so it will not careen around.
Shots will still count.

==========================================

#7367 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Same for me but I have been to MOR quite often using this strategy... Now Lymans Lament, on the other hand, if it wasn't for flipper codes, I'd never see it. I have WAY TOO MANY REJECTS from the scoop due to the edge protectors... I mean solid "CLANK" shots to the scoop bounce right back out, and even worse, have a spin on them now that has a major tendancy for SDTM rebounds which I guess I should modify that to be MCBDTM for "massive curve ball down the middle"!
BH

precisley what ive been experiencing the last few months. anything to do about it?

#7368 3 years ago

Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the mummy door staying open? Mine is intermittent but I'm noticing sometimes it's not opening and closing on time. If it stays open while you're playing the game it will vibrate an eventually close.

Also I'm getting the same type of effect with the bride. Seems like her neck stays up or doesn't "pop" enough.

I was curious if these were common issues and potentially needing some lube of sorts to keep them moving freely.

#7369 3 years ago
Quoted from Blakeski:

Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the mummy door staying open? Mine is intermittent but I'm noticing sometimes it's not opening and closing on time. If it stays open while you're playing the game it will vibrate an eventually close.
Also I'm getting the same type of effect with the bride. Seems like her neck stays up or doesn't "pop" enough.
I was curious if these were common issues and potentially needing some lube of sorts to keep them moving freely.

Sounds like they just need some cleaning. Dust/gunk can make the mechanisms not move freely as they should.

Personally, I find the whole bride neck thing silly and annoying. The noise from her head popping drowns out her callouts, and really serves no purpose. I wish they had used the money they spent on that mechanism on something that would have affected the ball in some way instead. A right-side outlane gate that feeds back into the shooter lane would have been nice, or maybe a left-side outlane kickback.

The mummy's door doesn't affect the ball either, but at least it doesn't obscure his callouts, and it does provide more "flavor" with how it coordinates with the video display.

#7370 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

precisley what ive been experiencing the last few months. anything to do about it?

Not that I am aware of, however, I am thinking about taking a small jewelers file and take the hard edge off the inner edge protector. Sort of an “accelerated” wearing down of that edge to make it smoother. My theory is the forward rolling spin on the ball, coupled with the back of the scoop has a tendency to cause the ball to “climb” it and this give the ball “lift” and an impulse rebound which is just enough for it to hit the front sharp lip and come right out. By smoothing the front lip, I am hoping to give it less “purchase” on the ball so as to not help it lip out, and lets the ball fall in. Looks like its time to clean her and put on a coat of wax, and do a little filing. I do know that without protectors, the game plays significantly different, as more missed shots to the center spinner had a tendency to rebound of the left post and fall into the scoop, as well as slow rollers coming anywhere near the edge would just fall in. The thickness of their “Cliffy” style protector has just enough step edge it acts like a mini force field around the scoop where, on an original or unprotected scoop hole, the ball would just slowly roll and drop in, this repels the slow rollers. This makes my scoop shot a mystery target, that is it’s not got a reliable direct shot from the left flipper, slow rollers can but usually don’t fall in, and the only real reliable shot I can hit it with is a backhand from the right from a dead catch. Anyone else having the same experience?

#7371 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Anyone else having the same experience?

Yes, but only to a certain extent. It hasn't really bothered me that much, and I agree that the best strategy is to use the right flipper.

#7372 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Not that I am aware of, however, I am thinking about taking a small jewelers file and take the hard edge off the inner edge protector. Sort of an “accelerated” wearing down of that edge to make it smoother. My theory is the forward rolling spin on the ball, coupled with the back of the scoop has a tendency to cause the ball to “climb” it and this give the ball “lift” and an impulse rebound which is just enough for it to hit the front sharp lip and come right out. By smoothing the front lip, I am hoping to give it less “purchase” on the ball so as to not help it lip out, and lets the ball fall in. Looks like its time to clean her and put on a coat of wax, and do a little filing. I do know that without protectors, the game plays significantly different, as more missed shots to the center spinner had a tendency to rebound of the left post and fall into the scoop, as well as slow rollers coming anywhere near the edge would just fall in. The thickness of their “Cliffy” style protector has just enough step edge it acts like a mini force field around the scoop where, on an original or unprotected scoop hole, the ball would just slowly roll and drop in, this repels the slow rollers. This makes my scoop shot a mystery target, that is it’s not got a reliable direct shot from the left flipper, slow rollers can but usually don’t fall in, and the only real reliable shot I can hit it with is a backhand from the right from a dead catch. Anyone else having the same experience?

Precisely the same experience

#7373 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Yep I notice this more and more...it really is too thick. A better solution would have been to imbed it in the playfield rather than on top of it....but that would have just led to other issues later down the road. The best solution? Go without. I kind of regret putting hole protectors on most of my games. They don't play the same with them because of this reason. reality is that in home use, they aren't that necessary.

#7374 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yep I notice this more and more...it really is too thick. A better solution would have been to imbed it in the playfield rather than on top of it....but that would have just led to other issues later down the road. The best solution? Go without. I kind of regret putting hole protectors on most of my games. They don't play the same with them because of this reason. reality is that in home use, they aren't that necessary.

I put a play field protector on mine and it covers the scoop cover some... so I still get those fall in shots. the protector was kind of spendy and it took me hours to install it, but with titan rubbers and the protector it plays pretty fast and not really any change from playing on the factory play field

20201003_114007 (resized).jpg20201003_114007 (resized).jpg
#7375 3 years ago

Clearing out pinball memorialia and from my time with MBr I have a mint Universal Monsters Legacy of Horror coffee table hardcover book. Definitive and out of Print, with brodart dust jacket protector. 252 pages. $100 shipped. PM me if interested.
20201004_130517 (resized).jpg20201004_130517 (resized).jpg20201004_130722 (resized).jpg20201004_130722 (resized).jpg

#7376 3 years ago

Duplicate- delete

#7377 3 years ago

Hi just joined the club last Thursday Got a MBrSe to put in the back corner of our shotgun music room in our little tavern - since we haven't had bands in forever I figured people could try to get the band back together! I had no idea this game was so blacklight responsive, but this weekend I messed around with our overhead led band lights and turned one to blue/blacklight and aimed it at the machine and holy crap it looks amazing at night!! Its like a whole different game from playing during happy hour to later at night, phone video doesn't do it justice but here's a little clip of how it changes when I flip the light switch...it comes Alive

IMG_6685 (resized).JPEGIMG_6685 (resized).JPEG

#7378 3 years ago

Hi all......I did a factory reset and the volume won't go lower than 8 and its quite loud at that level. How do I get it back to being able to lower it?

#7379 3 years ago

There's a setting called something like "min volume override"

#7380 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Hi all......I did a factory reset and the volume won't go lower than 8 and its quite loud at that level. How do I get it back to being able to lower it?

Adjustments A.1 #28 I believe, minimum volume over ride. Turn it opposite of what it is now.

#7381 3 years ago
Quoted from DazedandConfused:

I am getting balls stuck in the left Ball and Chain ramp. This happens when the ball runs out of momentum part way up the ramp. Is there any easy fix for this suspended animation? Thanks.
[quoted image]

Pic the bubble level please....

#7382 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Adjustments A.1 #28 I believe, minimum volume over ride. Turn it opposite of what it is now.

Thanks guys for responding. Seems strange to have this over ride but I'm sure there is good reason for it....

#7383 3 years ago

I didn’t see a setting to change the high score 3 initials to 10 characters, is this not an option on CGC machines? Thx

#7384 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I didn’t see a setting to change the high score 3 initials to 10 characters, is this not an option on CGC machines? Thx

In the Williams programming. Not an option. Williams didn't want kids putting in dirty words/sentences.

#7385 3 years ago

Hello, does anyone know the official powdercoat color for LE trim? Thanks in advance!

#7386 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

In the Williams programming. Not an option. Williams didn't want kids putting in dirty words/sentences.

Ok thanks, Yea I was thinking since they upgraded the screen and added graphics that maybe they would also give that modern option but I guess not

#7387 3 years ago
Quoted from CHIEF1893:

Hello, does anyone know the official powdercoat color for LE trim? Thanks in advance!

On the CGC flyer it is described as "Electric Blue Metallic". Not sure if there is a more official name than that.

#7388 3 years ago

Gotcha, I was wondering because i plan on getting the speaker panel, coin door and hinges done. I guess i could just take the lockdown bar as an example for color matching.

#7389 3 years ago

Hi everyone, hope it's OK to post this here -
I just created new Monster Bash Side Art Blades fit for all Monster Bash machines using my hand-drawn artwork, and I wanted to share them with you.

These are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.

All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me, artist Brian Allen. Ships directly from the artist.

• Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and comes with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
• Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
• The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.
• Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
• Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for up to 10 years
• The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
• Fits all Williams Monster Bash pinball machines.
• Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).

You can check them out here:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

THANK YOU!!!

Monster Bash Art Blade Watermarked (resized).jpgMonster Bash Art Blade Watermarked (resized).jpgMB-Sideblade-holding-1-low-res (resized).jpgMB-Sideblade-holding-1-low-res (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Sideblade-1-low-res (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Sideblade-1-low-res (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Sideblade-11-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-11-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Sideblade-8-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-8-low-res (resized).jpegMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res_01 (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res_01 (resized).jpg
#7390 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

I just created new Monster Bash Side Art Blades fit for all Monster Bash machines using my hand-drawn artwork, and I wanted to share them with you.

Those blades are awesome!! I just purchased and installed different blades and am now regretting it...

#7391 3 years ago

F24CE5CA-87F6-4C61-BBB4-CF1566E818D8 (resized).jpegF24CE5CA-87F6-4C61-BBB4-CF1566E818D8 (resized).jpeg
#7392 3 years ago

Those blades are incredible

#7393 3 years ago

Those blades are very nice. I can't part with my mirror blades though. They make everything pop even more.

Also. Had an awesome ball 3 and got my first Monsters of Rock tonight! Only got up to around 420m though. I also realized that the naming of the features is a bit confusing. When you get a Monster Bash it says "get ready for the Monsters of Rock", and when you get a Monsters of Rock is also says 'here come the Monsters of Rock".

#7394 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Those blades are very nice. I can't part with my mirror blades though. They make everything pop even more.
Also. Had an awesome ball 3 and got my first Monsters of Rock tonight! Only got up to around 420m though. I also realized that the naming of the features is a bit confusing. When you get a Monster Bash it says "get ready for the Monsters of Rock", and when you get a Monsters of Rock is also says 'here come the Monsters of Rock".

Yes, they really should have had more/better callouts to differentiate the two modes.

#7395 3 years ago

Is there a way to turn off the "BONG" sound when you turn on the game?

#7396 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

Don't do that, it is one of the most classic sounds ever, really gets me excited and I wish all my games did it!

#7397 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man those blades are bad to the bone!!! I literally just got an email today that my blades from retro refurbs just shipped, otherwise I would've been all over these!

#7398 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

It would be nice if you could turn it down at least. It's so loud on this game.

#7399 3 years ago

I forgot how fun Mb was. Happy to have the remake.

A924BBF6-3708-4B3A-B501-F706DB5651BC (resized).jpegA924BBF6-3708-4B3A-B501-F706DB5651BC (resized).jpeg
#7400 3 years ago

i will offer clear plastic protector sets (for the SE&LE with rgb lights)

a kit contains 6 pieces

45,- shipped

or fluorescent for 50,- yellow or green

tom

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-18 um 08.16.26 (resized).pngBildschirmfoto 2020-10-18 um 08.16.26 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 210.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/148 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.