(Topic ID: 222461)

Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)

By MrSanRamon

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,324 posts
  • 731 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by KidDynamite
  • Topic is favorited by 277 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Monster Bash Remake (MBr) Owners Club (with Poll & Pics)”

• I'm in on a CE 77 votes
    9%
  • I'm in on a SE 172 votes
    21%
  • I'm in on a LE 396 votes
    48%
  • I'm out for now 182 votes
    22%

(827 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wire switch 2 (resized).jpg
R orbit switch (resized).jpg
IMG_4951 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4943 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0464 (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
IMG_3190 (resized).jpeg
Wolfman (resized).jpg
IMG_2467 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4014 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231111_165525077 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20231112-165133 (resized).png
20231110_123120 (resized).jpg
20231105_122730 (resized).jpg
94B393B7-CB09-4AFB-A166-CF0EC7F7F9A0 (resized).jpeg
3D150F78-A1C1-4B31-A9FA-00031163D7C1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 187.
#603 5 years ago

I’d like to see a CE as well and if it has the same protectors installed.

#604 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’d like to see a CE as well and if it has the same protectors installed.

Im sure it will as all the playfields are the same..... if its not there it will get very damaged at the scoop. Im sure it will b on all for cgc piece of mind lol.

#605 5 years ago

Ok, it's Black Friday and so all the line workers at CGC who needed a little extra spending money for Xmas sent the family shopping today while they went to work and built some wonderful MBrLE pinball machines. This is the fantasy I am living today. And I want to thank all of the workers at CGC who signed up to work today for taking one for the team and are putting in a 10 hour day building pinball machines specifically for us. You have my eternal sincere gratitude.

#606 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, it's Black Friday and so all the line workers at CGC who needed a little extra spending money for Xmas sent the family shopping today while they went to work and built some wonderful MBrLE pinball machines. This is the fantasy I am living today. And I want to thank all of the workers at CGC who signed up to work today for taking one for the team and are putting in a 10 hour day building pinball machines specifically for us. You have my eternal sincere gratitude.

Something is a little extra off here...

#607 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Plus they are code complete out of the box! No waiting years for it to be playable

Has been for 20 years
I like getting new code updates, like AC/DC,TWD, Metallica, Shame Lyman can't update MB

#608 5 years ago

Can anyone post picks of under the PF? Does it have the same light board as MMR?
Thanks

#609 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Something is a little extra off here...

What, you were expecting some kind of mushy, sentimental, feel good post about Thanksgiving? and everyone should be standing around patting each other on the backs and give thanks for everything we have while totally disregarding the fact that these workers, probably working from paycheck to paycheck, are most likely working today and are building my $8300 play toy, and they are just hoping the family can score a new Intant Pot cooker from Walmart today for $65. You mean that kind of extra off? Or is reality something you don't like dealing with when you spend $8k on a toy built by those way less fortunate than yourself? I was just being as sincere as possible in the circumstance, so again, thank you to all the hard working men and women working today. Whether you build wonderful pinball machines, or are just keeping food on the table, we thank you.

#610 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Or they can take Friday off, as well as Thursday and the weekend, and get a nice 4-day vacation so they are all rested up and happier for production.

#611 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, it's Black Friday and so all the line workers at CGC who needed a little extra spending money for Xmas sent the family shopping today while they went to work and built some wonderful MBrLE pinball machines. This is the fantasy I am living today.

MBrLE's aren't being built until the week of December 3rd (assuming the parts needed come in next week, per CGC). Sorry to destroy your fantasy.

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Anyone get a CE yet? I'd like to see some pics.

I'm picking ours up early next week. If there aren't any pictures posted by then I'll be sure to post a bunch.

#613 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

I'm picking ours up early next week. If there aren't any pictures posted by then I'll be sure to post a bunch.

Yes where are all the pics from you lucky guys that got one already?? Maybe even a game play vid as well. Want to see under the playfield too if someone posts more.

#614 5 years ago
Quoted from Kwaheltrut:

Can anyone post picks of under the PF? Does it have the same light board as MMR?
Thanks

It will be different than prior pins bc it a different playfield layout with different insert layout.

#615 5 years ago

7bae1934ab11aecf83b95e01a14dbcfc48a516ec.jpeg (resized).jpg7bae1934ab11aecf83b95e01a14dbcfc48a516ec.jpeg (resized).jpg

#616 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

What, you were expecting some kind of mushy, sentimental, feel good post about Thanksgiving? and everyone should be standing around patting each other on the backs and give thanks for everything we have while totally disregarding the fact that these workers, probably working from paycheck to paycheck, are most likely working today and are building my $8300 play toy, and they are just hoping the family can score a new Intant Pot cooker from Walmart today for $65. You mean that kind of extra off? Or is reality something you don't like dealing with when you spend $8k on a toy built by those way less fortunate than yourself? I was just being as sincere as possible in the circumstance, so again, thank you to all the hard working men and women working today. Whether you build wonderful pinball machines, or are just keeping food on the table, we thank you.

Virtue signal much??? What the hell is the point of this post.. I know people that do that kind of work who live responsibly and probably have more money saved than I do..

#617 5 years ago

I can't wait to see the pics!

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I can't wait to see the pics!

Sara told me that I am first on the list on shipping of the non-matching games and should get it by Dec 15th at the very latest but probably earlier. She told me that number matches are scheduled to start shipping out on November 26th this is with the part delays that we know of already. If I get it before someone else does I'll post a tone of my LE pics and any tech pics you folks need.

#619 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Sara told me that I am first on the list on shipping of the non-matching games and should get it by Dec 15th at the very latest but probably earlier. She told me that number matches are scheduled to start shipping out on November 26th this is with the part delays that we know of already. If I get it before someone else does I'll post a tone of my LE pics and any tech pics you folks need.

I appreciate that. I'm just chomping at the bit as this is a route game and the busiest time of year. It'd be nice to have it out earning it's keep.

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Virtue signal much??? What the hell is the point of this post.. I know people that do that kind of work who live responsibly and probably have more money saved than I do..

Lol, yup, owning 4 machines will take away a lot - I can safely say not too many line-workers @ Stern own 4 machines, everyone does have priorities.

Enjoy the Thanksgiving down there guys.

#621 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

And I want to thank all of the workers at CGC who signed up to work today

I don't know if the assembly line workers are there today.

I know from the ticket desk, tech support is there and here.

LTG : )

#622 5 years ago

Has there been any mention of what's been done to prevent the drac trac wear? I was hoping to see a big ass cliffy in that trac but it looks like bare wood to me.

#623 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Has there been any mention of what's been done to prevent the drac trac wear? I was hoping to see a big ass cliffy in that trac but it looks like bare wood to me.

Mylar around the edges should really help

#624 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I wonder if something changed, because literally just a week ago Doug from CGC posted the following in this thread:

Quoted from Doug_Duba:

We are waiting for two parts before we can start building LEs. Both parts are due in the last week of November.
We are scheduled to start building LEs for customers participating in the serial number matching program December 3rd. We are trying to ship all games in the serial number matching program before Christmas.

I want Sara to be right, but I have to believe Doug in this case...

#625 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I wonder if something changed, because literally just a week ago Doug from CGC posted the following in this thread:

That information came to me this past Tuesday via text so maybe things are starting to hum along. Bottom line is it sounds like everyone in the same boat will be getting their games before Christmas.

#626 5 years ago

Let's be fortunate for what we have. Let's not single certain people out for the work they do. All people are equally important. It does not matter how much money you make or the things you have. I thank all people who do the right thing.

#627 5 years ago

Just put in for an LE. It'll be a few months before I get it, but I'm fine with that.

#628 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

That information came to me this past Tuesday via text so maybe things are starting to hum along. Bottom line is it sounds like everyone in the same boat will be getting their games before Christmas.

Great news if accurate!

#629 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Great news if accurate!

I’ll pray for an under promise and an over delivery in this case

#630 5 years ago

patiently waiting on my SE!

#631 5 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

The production schedule for MBr remains unchanged at this point. We are doing our best to ship LEs to customers participating in the serial number matching program before Christmas. We will begin production of the balance of LEs after Christmas.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

#632 5 years ago
Quoted from Doug_Duba:

The production schedule for MBr remains unchanged at this point. We are doing our best to ship LEs to customers participating in the serial number matching program before Christmas. We will begin production of the balance of LEs after Christmas.
I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate you providing us all updates!

Hope the CGC team and yourself had a great Thanksgiving as well!

#633 5 years ago

CGC has done a great job with adding playfield protectors. However, it is not clear what protectors come installed in the shooter lane area. For example, does MBR come equipped with a shooter lane ball eject protector?

I'm trying to determine if I need to place an order with Cliffy prior to delivery of my LE.

#634 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

CGC has done a great job with adding playfield protectors. However, it is not clear what protectors come installed in the shooter lane area. For example, does MBR come equipped with a shooter lane ball eject protector?
I'm trying to determine if I need to place an order with Cliffy prior to delivery of my LE.

^^^ This

#635 5 years ago

I’m in on an LE ! My first NIB game , is a fresh coat of wax a good ideal from day one ? Thanks

#636 5 years ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

I’m in on an LE ! My first NIB game , is a fresh coat of wax a good ideal from day one ? Thanks

Great idea to wax on day one, I will be first thing as well. I recommend Blitz Wax. Congrats on your first NIB, great choice!

#637 5 years ago

Thanks I definitely will

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from PinScott:

LOL. You better put your order in now. Cliff is 3+ months on backorder. I ordered my cliffys for JM in July, and I received them first week of October.

Nothing wrong on Cliff's part. He is just beyond busy. Imagine every single game coming out now - everyone to include some of the manufacturers want cliffys installed - and then think about every single game that currently has cliffys designed for it, people want those too. He is one guy versus nearly an industry.

So, yeah, don't think about when - just do it now. You'll prolly have your LE before you have your cliffys. Again, not a knock at Cliff - just the way things are right now.

#639 5 years ago

Secured an LE today. I've had the promo poster of this pin in my possession for over a decade, and honestly never thought I'd be able to get the pin. So happy they are making these remakes!

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

LOL. You better put your order in now. Cliff is 3+ months on backorder.

So, yeah, don't think about when - just do it now. You'll prolly have your LE before you have your cliffys. Again, not a knock at Cliff - just the way things are right now.

Good advice - I ordered the complete set just to get in the que and will adjust if necessary.

#641 5 years ago

I have a set of sillyolelf side blades that i can sell if anyone is interested. They are very nice and really fit the game nicely.

#642 5 years ago

Picture....e53fad42e8e372e64b9103bfcb214dc205b97e57 (resized).jpge53fad42e8e372e64b9103bfcb214dc205b97e57 (resized).jpg

#643 5 years ago

I use to buy every cliffy for every pin i bought. I love his products but started using just mylar in the shooter lane , drain area and its worked perfectly fine with no wear. Now on older pins with damage allready i still use cliffys but new pins with no wear mylar works great.

#644 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I use to buy every cliffy for every pin i bought. I love his products but started using just mylar in the shooter lane , drain area and its worked perfectly fine with no wear. Now on older pins with damage allready i still use cliffys but new pins with no wear mylar works great.

Where do you get the mylar? Is there different thicknesses? Please let me know!! Thanks man.

#645 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Where do you get the mylar? Is there different thicknesses? Please let me know!! Thanks man.

Most pinball places carry it .... heres one link
https://www.pinballlife.com/3-mil-clear-mylar-by-the-foot.html

#646 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Marco has mylar sheets. You can cut shape to what you need.

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Marco has mylar sheets. You can cut shape to what you need.

Thanks!

#648 5 years ago

These things need decals on the speaker panel. Everything is so awesome and then it looks so blah with the black panel when you see them next to say other wpc era games. Modders please take note, all these cgc games could use decals! Edit: maybee make the speakers the center of one of these? And make the base silver or something? Won’t take much... just break it up!!

E4941F5C-FBF5-433A-8224-EAE9BC947461 (resized).jpegE4941F5C-FBF5-433A-8224-EAE9BC947461 (resized).jpeg
#649 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

These things need decals on the speaker panel. Everything is so awesome and then it looks so blah with the black panel when you see them next to say other wpc era games. Modders please take note, all these cgc games could use decals! Edit: maybee make the speakers the center of one of these? And make the base silver or something? Won’t take much... just break it up!! [quoted image]

It would be interesting if they could make smaller ones that fit on top of the speaker panels (like the inserts they have for other games) that actually works. Maybe raised above slightly as to let more sound out.

#650 5 years ago

Apologies. You are correct. That machine is a SE.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,324 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 187.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-mbr-owners-club/page/13?hl=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.