Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have had my MBrLE for about a week and while playing today, i made a shot up the Frank ramp and it got wedged between the ramp and the top of the Frank Table...after a ball search, the ball came out but then the Drop Bank continuously went up and down. I turned the game off and then back on again and saw that there was a credit dot error on Switch 82 - Up/Down Bank. I went into the tests menu and tested Up/Down Bank. It said closed switch broken. I tried playing again with the same issue. I went back into the test menu to test the up/down bank again and now I get an error that says Can't position Frank Table. Not sure what the issue is. I placed a support ticket with Chicago Gaming but figured I would ask here as well.
Thanks
Ed

#2 5 years ago

Fix switch 82. Be sure it's plugged in, wire(s) not broken off, switch arm not snapped off. And after the stuck ball incident, may need adjusting.

LTG : )
Disclaimer : I responded to your support ticket.

#3 5 years ago

Lloyd,

Thanks for the quick response...I have it mostly working. The only issue now is that the up/down bank when it goes down then slightly rises a few centimeters when it thinks its completely down, This causes the ball to jump. Is there a way to adjust the switch or a sensor so that it stays completely down.

Thanks
Ed

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Is there a way to adjust the switch or a sensor so that it stays completely down.

There is a switch with a long flat blade at the bottom of the assembly. Adjust that so the mechanism travels a little farther down.

#5 5 years ago

LTG Lloyd you are the best, seriously.

#6 5 years ago

The issue is that it is traveling completely down but then pops back up a little bit before it stops. I uploaded a video of it to the Chicago Gaming ticket.

Not sure what type of adjustment I would need to do to the switch to make it stay down.

Thanks
Ed

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Not sure what type of adjustment I would need to do to the switch to make it stay down.

Probably none.

I'll alert your ticket to the engineer to see if he has any thoughts.
Lloyd

#8 5 years ago

I don't have mine yet to see what's what, but it sounds like maybe the motor is traveling past the stop and not braking, when power is removed. Is there a breaking mech on that motor assembly? Could a spring be off or stuck?

1 year later
#9 3 years ago

I have to hit the Frank ramp 2 or 3 time before he drops. There is 3 switches on that wire form. Which is it for him to drop?

#10 3 years ago

Just got a NIB MB LE 10 plays on it. had a frank up down switch error, then a p flip error, now it wont find balls in the trough. any suggestions?

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from SitnBull:

Just got a NIB MB LE 10 plays on it. had a frank up down switch error, then a p flip error, now it wont find balls in the trough. any suggestions?

Tests - Switch Edge - roll a ball over the eddy sensor for the phantom flips. Run Frank in Test - be sure he isn't hung up on plastic, if he moves up and down, then put a tiny bit of oil on his tables moving metal on metal parts. Check your other post for my help on balls.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-le-frank-up-down-bank-error and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.