now-this-mother-is-on-to-something (resized).jpg
aaaaaa (resized).PNG
fz9ga6 (resized).jpg
DSC00588 (resized).JPG
DSC00015 (resized).JPG
download (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8B5ED479-7431-4990-A696-F652037FC63E (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Can’t wait for the other remakes so I can pick up some more dinosaurs on the cheap, please keep buying them and telling other people originals are relics, I truly appreciate it!

I'm waiting for the originals to start reaching "used" rates. When MB, AFM, and MM start to get into the 4s, then we're talking!!!

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

GLWT it hadn’t happened with MM or AFM so it won’t happen with MB. These are sought after games and originals will hold most of their value.

It hasn't happened yet. I think very soon we'll see a change coming. In the past, with so few new titles - and many of them offering nothing new - these classics really held on. Today, we have a bunch of new companies, many more new pins, and technology is driving them to new experiences.

I just can't see original player models holding up. Pristine versions, sure, I'll give you that. The cost involved to refurb an original is now on par with purchasing a new remake, with "better" stuff.

And for the record, I think we've already seen prices dropping. They aren't drastically reduced yet, but I think the tide is turning.

Again, I have no horse in this race, and other than personal gain of owning a classic cheaper, I kinda hope they remain strong. But hey, bigger, better, faster, more, , , right?

#102 5 years ago
fz9ga6 (resized).jpgfz9ga6 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#142 5 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

*sigh*.....the never-ending argument whether the remake is better, worse, feels "Stern-y", better investment (I just LOVE that one), etc etc. In my situation, my wife & I entertain a lot. When we open the house on Memorial Day, we'll have about 12-15 parties until we close it up at Halloween. There is NO WAY I'm putting an original MM, AFM or MB to get the shit played out of it. Mind you, these are by & large respectful adults (assholes aren't asked back) but the pins get a workout all the same, That said, My MMr & AFMr get a good amount of play and to date, I have not had a single problem. If these were originals would that still be the case? Maybe yes, maybe no, but the prices were getting so stratospheric that on those 2 pins that I just would not be comfortable. I'd probably feel the same if I owned a Big Bang Bar. I really don't mind if they don't say 'Williams' on their speaker panels, I really don't. Trust me-not one player has ever mentioned that. These machines are well-built, they DON'T feel "Stern-y" and are good workhorses. As you might gather, all pins that I own get played, they're not museum pieces.

Where do you keep your real jewelry?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 75.00
$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-is-official?tu=RonSS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.