Yes ...back to the topic of MBr... I have diligently avoided buying an original over the past year waiting with confidence that this would be next, so my only question about pre-ordering will be which one.
Here are some changes I am hoping for...
- Better design for Frankenstein hits that will be less prone to failure
- some additional witty dialog...in the spirit of the original, but even more lines to cycle through
- Better Phantom Flip (on most machines, I just try to avoid it because it does more harm than good), with auto-tune to self correct for missed shots. Honestly, as a player I wouldn't hate seeing this feature gone, but it would not be in the spirit of a remake to lose it.
- More easily visible Creature
- Bigger, color screen (of course) with witty animations
- Maybe some rule upgrades to make getting to Mosh Pit multiball more interesting
- License the original Monster Mash song to play when winning Monsters of Rock.
- Sell off "Bruno Magli" drac line to highest bidding shoe company ... "Yo, dude, don't scuff my FILAs"...on second thought, no.