(Topic ID: 227700)

Monster Bash Remake —>> who’s LOCKED? Anything take a backseat?

By Beez

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bohunr
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its crazy that so many said it was so overrated and the code was way to shallow and game is just to easy in a home setting. Now the remake is announced and its the greatest game ever and everyone wants one lol. Add a few new lights and bling and all the sudden its a whole new game. I had my mb fill after a few months and sold it and haven't missed it as there are just to many new pins coming out that are prerty great . I think will see alot of huo mbr up for sale fairly quickly once people play it over and over in a home setting and realize its not the game they were hoping it wld be. While it is fun with cool theme it tends to grow old and wear on you pretty quickly compared to say afm and mm. Id really recommend putting some good time on one before dropping over 8k . So many great new choices coming out make sure you love its simplicity and simple layout .

Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea to many new pins to choose from.... i had my fun with mb for 4 months.... a few changes and topper are not gonna change the gameplay or rule set.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Mb is fun but got old pretty quickly in my house.... even compared to afm which ive had for years. I wldnt want it in a small collection but it sld be fine for most people that have at least 3 other pins. Regardless cgc did a nice job on the remake with the gi lighting and extras. Glad more folks get to enjoy it .

Quoted from bigd1979:

So many great choices available and coming out soon..... its a fun pin for a little while but for the money there are much better pins for home environment with much longer lasting power imo. It actually didnt last long at my house as the game and callouts gets super repetitive very fast.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? Y ? Thats still alot of money and its a reboot with a few upgrades. Theres not alot to mb imo and i think there are much better pins for less and definitely better pins in this price range. Yes compared to the price of restored modded originals its a nice deal ....just like when mmr and afmr came out. The remakes are keeping most b/w pins in check with prices which is good.

Bigd you are really pounding this drum! We get it, you you didn’t care for MB and you love DI (it’s the cats ass) People like different things! MB isn’t the deepest game but it has great & straight forward rules, not everyone wants a game that is so deep they will never see most of it. I know you are a huge DI fan and that MB only lasted a few months in your collection. I was the opposite, DI only lasted a few months in my collection but MB is a timeless classic to me and an escape from some of the games with code that is so deep that I will never get thru it.

Buy and play what you like, MB is popular for a reason.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-gtgt-whos-locked-anything-take-a-backseat?tu=Concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.