IMG_20191029_202728 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191029_202921 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191029_202649 (resized).jpg
4E7BCE5C-D997-4CA0-AD4E-D64DA7BC6CB5 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190610_110715 (resized).jpg
IMG_6096 (resized).jpg
IMG_2696 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrtattooz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Rather than clutter up the owners thread, thought it would be easier to have a thread dedicated to MB mods. I got my CE yesterday and have been very busy trying to mod the game. CE owners are at a big disadvantage because CGC has literally disabled the plug and play options, including for the plasma disc, the drac coffin LED and the speaker lights. The manual literally states that the settings screen has been omitted for the CE version for many of these cool features. So, we have to be a bit more creative for mod connections, but the intention is at least for our mods to work with all versions of the MBR and original games (where possible), with connections varying depending on which version you own.
So far, we have the following mods ready to go (our site will be updated tomorrow as well as our Pinside shop, pricing available tomorrow):
*Trough light - blue shown; all game versions.
*Backboard lights (one 6 inch led strip on each side, purple and white shown; CE and original. It's not needed in the SE and LE versions as CGC has done a good job with the RGB lighting .
*Disco ball! - Fits all versions, the ball activates with the "Shoot Again" lamp in the remakes and in the original it will activate when extra ball is lit, matches the dracula/disco ball animation on the display.
*Plasma disc - I am still working on testing this, but for the SE it will plug into the game's Plasma port. Not sure where to connect in the CE yet (any suggestions from the crowd?), nor the original.
*Drac Coffin LED - CE version only (stock in SE and LE versions). This is a simple mod, just a 5" LED strip, BUT it will require light soldering of two connections (no way around it really the way the game has been wired. It is soldered directly to the coffin flasher board, which is easy to access. Took me 30 seconds to solder it. I'm thinking $10 shipped.
*Mods in progress - Speaker lights similar to what we offer for MMR and undercab lights that will match the speaker lights pattern (Remake CE version only). They will not be interactive with the game as CGC has disabled speaker lights in the CE version.
I think that's about it for now. I look forward to see the great work that others will be doing too.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any thoughts on mirror blades like the LE?

1 week later
#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Check with cointaker to see if they are available for the remake. Initially they weren’t.

Nevermind I ended up buying the LE instead of the SE

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Pinspot Graphics will be available soon. We will also have a show only title. Can someone please tell me the 12V connection for Chicago Coin? Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OMG is this going to be a real mod? If so will it be a projector into the floor?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Loris, SC
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrtattooz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-and-original-mod-thread?tu=mrtattooz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.