IMG_20191029_202728 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191029_202921 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191029_202649 (resized).jpg
4E7BCE5C-D997-4CA0-AD4E-D64DA7BC6CB5 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190610_110715 (resized).jpg
IMG_6096 (resized).jpg
IMG_2696 (resized).jpg

There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

hi alll, not sure if this is the place to post this but, does any know if the pdi black mirrors blades will fit on a MBr se?.

thank you

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from FrankC:

hi alll, not sure if this is the place to post this but, does any know if the pdi black mirrors blades will fit on a MBr se?.
thank you

The Williams/Bally ones should fit. Email Joey at Pinball Decals and he will confirm for you: [email protected]
Those super thin felt strips he sells would be a good idea as well. I installed them on my MBr.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

In development [quoted image]

That's cool but where in the world would it fit on this game unless its part of a topper

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

The Williams/Bally ones should fit. Email Joey at Pinball Decals and he will confirm for you: [email protected]
Those super thin felt strips he sells would be a good idea as well. I installed them on my MBr.

Thanks!

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

That's cool but where in the world would it fit on this game unless its part of a topper

It’s going to be on top of the Frankenstein ball lock next the Dracula’s coffin.

1 week later
#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Check with cointaker to see if they are available for the remake. Initially they weren’t.

Nevermind I ended up buying the LE instead of the SE

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Pinspot Graphics will be available soon. We will also have a show only title. Can someone please tell me the 12V connection for Chicago Coin? Thanks
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

OMG is this going to be a real mod? If so will it be a projector into the floor?

1 week later
#59 4 years ago

New Tesla coil replacements.

34E4DDA1-BA18-4D15-AAF7-63B5F28301CF (resized).jpeg34E4DDA1-BA18-4D15-AAF7-63B5F28301CF (resized).jpeg5DC39EED-1B61-4D3B-B335-3401B3614049 (resized).jpeg5DC39EED-1B61-4D3B-B335-3401B3614049 (resized).jpegC48B84A1-F1A4-43D8-9D38-C782DA8ED32B (resized).jpegC48B84A1-F1A4-43D8-9D38-C782DA8ED32B (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#60 4 years ago

I feel like I am the only one having issues with the wooden Frankenstein table mod. Now during Franks multi ball and monsterbash, Frank just doesn't register any hits. Is there any adjustments you guys had to make to get it to work correctly. I mean, with the glass off I have to push on the chest of Frank all the way back to register a hit...

I guess another question is on the back of frank, is that lever supposed to hit the switch to register the shots? I know that isnt center. I don't know, I am just spit ballin here...

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

I feel like I am the only one having issues with the wooden Frankenstein table mod. Now during Franks multi ball and monsterbash, Frank just doesn't register any hits. Is there any adjustments you guys had to make to get it to work correctly. I mean, with the glass off I have to push on the chest of Frank all the way back to register a hit...
I guess another question is on the back of frank, is that lever supposed to hit the switch to register the shots? I know that isnt center. I don't know, I am just spit ballin here...

I am having the same issue. Have not had time to try to figure out. Would love feedback as well on this.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

I am having the same issue. Have not had time to try to figure out. Would love feedback as well on this.

Send a note to [email protected] and she will assist.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Send a note to [email protected] and she will assist.

Email sent thanks!

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Captain-Flint:

The lever is used to hold Frank’s arms down when he is on the table, nothing to do with the bash switch.

You guys just need to bend the switch arm outwards a bit so it protrudes more, and will trigger more easily. Make sure you’ve installed the table correctly too - there shouldn’t be much difference in the switch action when it’s installed

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

ou guys just need to bend the switch arm outwards a bit so it protrudes more, and will trigger more easily. Make sure you’ve installed the table correctly too - there shouldn’t be much difference in the switch action when it’s installed

Or you can paint the table

IMG_2701 (resized).jpgIMG_2701 (resized).jpgIMG_2696 (resized).jpgIMG_2696 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#66 4 years ago

These 3D Flipper Caps look great on Monster Bash! Available here on Pinside or at pinbossmods.com. First time ordering? Use code pinboss10 at checkout for 10% percent off.

IMG_20190610_110715 (resized).jpgIMG_20190610_110715 (resized).jpgIMG_6096 (resized).jpgIMG_6096 (resized).jpg
#67 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Or you can paint the table[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good too!

2 weeks later
#68 4 years ago

marksf123 Who did your customization? That paint scheme is the nicest I have seen!

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

marksf123 Who did your customization? That paint scheme is the nicest I have seen!

Looks like Modfather. He's pretty close to you and paints fast; you can get your stuff back in 2 days!

#70 4 years ago

I was wondering that, Rob...let's get confirmation and then I may have to drop some parts in the mail.

2 weeks later
#71 4 years ago

Think the wolfman plastic should have always been a toy, so I bought a wolfman off of eBay and installed it here

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#72 4 years ago
Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

Think the wolfman plastic should have always been a toy, so I bought a wolfman off of eBay and installed it here[quoted image]

What brand is the Wolfman? I checked ebay and most have fabric clothing. I prefer a plastic mold.

Thanks

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

I checked ebay

I searched wolfman toy and came up with a lot of different ones. This one is cool. ( I'd search for cheaper )

ebay.com link: The Wolfman Universal Monsters Werewolf Benicio del Toro Mezco Toyz 2009 NEW

LTG : )

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I searched wolfman toy and came up with a lot of different ones. This one is cool. ( I'd search for cheaper )
ebay.com link » The Wolfman Universal Monsters Werewolf Benicio Del Toro Mezco Toyz 2009 New
LTG : )

This figure is the one I have installed - this is a “silver screen” one, but there is also a full color one. This figure is the best match for the scale of the other figures. Mine is mounted in front of the Wolf man plastic in the back (I made a special Mount) so the moon flashes behind him as intended. Really
Looks awesome.

Modfather did a special paint job on him which matches the game.

ebay.com link: 0

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

This figure is the one I have installed - this is a “silver screen” one, but there is also a full color one. This figure is the best match for the scale of the other figures. Mine is mounted in front of the Wolf man plastic in the back (I made a special Mount) so the moon flashes behind him as intended. Really
Looks awesome.
Modfather did a special paint job on him which matches the game.
ebay.com link

4E7BCE5C-D997-4CA0-AD4E-D64DA7BC6CB5 (resized).jpeg4E7BCE5C-D997-4CA0-AD4E-D64DA7BC6CB5 (resized).jpeg
#76 4 years ago

It’s a jack in the box action figure. I have painted it to match the one in the game. Little smaller than the sideshow toy ones, about the same size as Frankenstein!

2 weeks later
#77 4 years ago

For MBR - does anyone have a good location to tap 5v - I'd like to add a few spotlights in.

Thanks

2 months later
#78 4 years ago

Looking for feedback on some spotlights we made. They are 3d printed covers that house a 3 SMD light strip and mount to the slings where the ramp connects.

What do you think?

IMG_20191029_202649 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202649 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202728 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202728 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202859 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202859 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202921 (resized).jpgIMG_20191029_202921 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking for feedback on some spotlights we made. They are 3d printed covers that house a 3 SMD light strip and mount to the slings where the ramp connects.
What do you think?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Love to see another 3d printer here. Can you post the STL ro thingiverse? Here is my custom Tesla coils and mount. I need to tone down the purple in my machine, but that is what the LED kit said to out in...

20191112_201233 (resized).jpg20191112_201233 (resized).jpg20191112_201246 (resized).jpg20191112_201246 (resized).jpg
#80 4 years ago

Here’s the final version and these are now available on our site.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fmonster-bash-remake-spotlight-covers

IMG_20191101_165432 (resized).jpgIMG_20191101_165432 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#81 4 years ago

Anyone install disco ball ? Looking where to get power / plug in location ?

Thanks

4 weeks later
#82 4 years ago

anyone have any experience with the Ultra Violet Flipper Light Mod Kit on Pinball Decals? I love UV lighting and think this would look sweet but my experience with UV lighting is that it can mess with your eyes when looking directly at it for a prolonged period of time and don't want it to diminish the lighting effects of the rest of the playfield. thanks in advance for any insights.

10 months later
#83 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We have a few. Contact me if you are interested.
[quoted image]

How much?....

#84 3 years ago

$13 shipped in the US. have to check if we have any left, but pm me if you want one.

1 week later
#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

$13 shipped in the US. have to check if we have any left, but pm me if you want one.

Thanks! Bigger than I Imagined!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
3 months later
#86 3 years ago

I added the color DMD chip. It was expensive at $399 for a simple CHIP, but I think it is an significant improvement. The graphics are way better and I think I'm also hearing some call outs that I hadn't heard before. I had to make some adjustments in the playfield brightness cause all of a sudden it was too dark.
But it's all good now. Interestingly the DMD itself is actually a lot LARGER than the backbox cover of the Classic Edition makes visible. I wondered if anybody had figured out a way to make use of the additional display real estate like the SE & LE do?

1 week later
#87 3 years ago

I would love a MB Key FOB if anyone has one.</blockquote
We decided to go the lego route. I was torn between Mummy, Frankie and Drac, but went for this. It was on Amazon and has a built -in light

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#88 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
4 weeks later
#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Here’s the final version and these are now available on our site.
https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fmonster-bash-remake-spotlight-covers[quoted image]

Are these plug and play and how are they controlled (on/off and dimmer)?

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from grantnel:

Are these plug and play and how are they controlled (on/off and dimmer)?

Plug and play, includes a dimmer.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Plug and play, includes a dimmer.

Thanks! Purchased the trough and spot lights!

3 months later
#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Prototype Tesla mod[quoted image][quoted image]

I know these have been out for a while now but was curious what the difference is between the original and the ones from Mezel (besides a clearish dome vs. purple).

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from grantnel:

I know these have been out for a while now but was curious what the difference is between the original and the ones from Mezel (besides a clearish dome vs. purple).

The Mezel ones look. Way. WAY. better. They are also secured to the game in a slightly more helpful way. The original ones you have to manhandle to get off, and the purple globes break all the time when you are trying to replace the flasher. At least the original williams ones do. Then the little retainer that goes on the bottom to hold the globe in place falls off. The design sucks. The mezel design is sealed, so you just sort of plug and play.

2 months later
#94 2 years ago

Any other mods people have done, or have pics of?

I'm surprised there isn't pop bumper cap replacements (hooked on pinball style)
I have some mods on order and some on the wait list.

EDIT:
Only other mod I can think of is remaking the LE topper.... has anyone seen the wiring of the oem topper and pcb etc?

2 years later
#95 59 days ago

Everyone needs my Frankie decal that covers the black blank apron area over in the shooter lane! They’re available in my pin inside shop

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1084-pinball-pimp/01810-monster-bash-pinball-frankie-custom-apron-shooter-decal-

IMG_7846 (resized).jpegIMG_7846 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 75.00
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-remake-and-original-mod-thread/page/2?hl=pinballcaps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.