Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mjruser
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Monster bash or WOZ yellow brick road for home ”

• WOZ Yellow Brick Road 99 votes
      46%
    • Monster Bash LE 117 votes
      54%

(216 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago

I have 3 kids. Ages 10, 7, and 3.

I had WOZ and still have MBr. Monster Bash won hands down. It got played 3x as much as WOZ. They liked WOZ at first but it’s clunky compared to our JJPOTC which they like way more. I just sold the WOZ. Still have MBr and JJPOTC. The kids split time evenly between MBr and JJPOTC, both of which got way more family playtime than WOZ.

1 week later
    #69 4 years ago

I'd wager most people voting WOZ don't have kids who play WOZ. It's a clunky and hard to understand game, and it gets lots of oooohs and aaaaahhhs at first, and it's "pretty" but after a short time they won't play it. Mark my words.

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I don't find kids really play pinball (imo) that's why I just buy what is good for me.

My kids play a ton, but I get that not everyone's kids will. Though our local arcade always has a ton of kids playing arcades and pinballs.

1 week later
    #86 4 years ago
    Quoted from rodcom:

Why does the monkey matter so much?

Because it’s so cool. Everyone who had played my WOZ when I had it flipped out at the monkey more than anything else.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider f3honda4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-or-woz-yellow-brick-road-for-home-?tu=f3honda4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.