Linked Games

Topic poll

“what pinball machine to choose”

• Attack from Mars 110 votes
    53%
  • Monster Bash 98 votes
    47%

(208 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I currently own a Addams Family en a LOTR and i have room for 1 more table.

Which of the 2 above will complete my small room the best? And wich one has the longest playability?

#51 6 years ago

Thanks for all the reply's so far! it really is a hard choice. I have played and liked both. And i like AFM and MB both. I noticed that MB is a little less deep but it really is has the greater sound and theme. And for a deep game i own LOTR.

AFM theme i also like and it plays faster. And It is a little similar to MM wich i often play at my uncle's.

Maybe i just let faith decide what game will come first on my path in a nice condition?

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

that's the smart way to do it. if you get one, it will make good trade bait for the other.
i still think tfle would tide me over if i didn't have afm, though. (thumbs down coming, i think)

you would choose TFLE above AFM and MB? i was a huge TF fan back in the days and was doubting to buy the LE but i never have had the chance to play it anywhere. is it that good???

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hb1981.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside