• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E6F5A308-4E5D-4D7D-92C3-D3F7C24ACCF6 (resized).jpeg
A24DD709-C4B9-4F7C-B597-AEB257BB94E3 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

Hi everyone, my 3 week old MBLE seems to have developed a glitch. After collecting all 6 instruments monsters of rock won’t light up - when I hold the status buttons it says only 5 instruments collected but all 6 instruments lights are on. Any clues or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

#2 3 years ago

Do you start and complete all 6 modes?

#3 3 years ago

I'm guessing that the insert LED for one of the instruments is bleeding into one of the others. Go into lamp test and activate them individually and see if that is happening. (Or take the glass off and test in-game.)

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I'm guessing that the insert LED for one of the instruments is bleeding into one of the others. Go into lamp test and activate them individually and see if that is happening. (Or take the glass off and test in-game.)

I agree with what he said. Take the glass off and activate everything to MoR.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

As in maybe all instruments have not been collected and is lighting/display issue?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipflops:

As in maybe all instruments have not been collected and is lighting/display issue?

Correct. Maybe one of the bulbs isn't sitting directly under it's insert and is shining light thru two inserts. The bulb bracket might be bent a little and/or needs a minor adjustment. Hopefully that's all it is for an easy fix.

#7 3 years ago

He has the remake, so there are no bulb sockets. They’re all on a PCB, so they can’t really go out of alignment.

It’s possible that there is a short somewhere causing both to light at once. I would go through the lamp test and light each one individually to see if more than one comes on at a time.

#8 3 years ago

Hmm very puzzling attached is photo of the actual instrument that might be issue. Even though i think I have collected bride it keeps loading ball and chain to complete. Maybe I have to complete it with glass off to see if it lights any differently. Wolf doesn’t always activate on left orbit which is frustrating

A24DD709-C4B9-4F7C-B597-AEB257BB94E3 (resized).jpegA24DD709-C4B9-4F7C-B597-AEB257BB94E3 (resized).jpegE6F5A308-4E5D-4D7D-92C3-D3F7C24ACCF6 (resized).jpegE6F5A308-4E5D-4D7D-92C3-D3F7C24ACCF6 (resized).jpeg
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

He has the remake, so there are no bulb sockets. They’re all on a PCB, so they can’t really go out of alignment.
It’s possible that there is a short somewhere causing both to light at once. I would go through the lamp test and light each one individually to see if more than one comes on at a time.

TNA IS MY OTHER GAME!! Love it

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipflops:

Hmm very puzzling attached is photo of the actual instrument that might be issue. Even though i think I have collected bride it keeps loading ball and chain to complete. Maybe I have to complete it with glass off to see if it lights any differently. Wolf doesn’t always activate on left orbit which is frustrating
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t think it is lit. Try glass off just to confirm.

#11 3 years ago

It is definitely brighter than when the instrument hasn’t been collected as in there is a noticeable change I’ll post a before and after if you like to illustrate. Any one able to walk me through how to activate lamp test via menu please? Thanks for all the help!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-monsters-of-rock- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.