MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg
533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg
AA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
MB 4 (resized).jpg
MB 2 (resized).jpg
MB 3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Putting deposits down on games and waiting is a very frustrating experience....the good news is CGC is a legit company so the game is coming at some point...unless your Stern they all have problems getting games out the door in a timely manner. I've concluded that I'll never place a deposit on another game, and just wait for the games to hit the market....

1 week later
#56 4 years ago

I've seen this movie several times with CGC....MMRLE, AFMRLE, and now the MBRLE....in all cases they took what seemed like forever to deliver (MMRLE being the worst). What I've concluded is to NEVER preorder their games and not get caught up in the emotional hype of pre-ordering at announcement. The reality is all their games will be available at some point whether its NIB or on the secondary market.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

And there's the silver lining to our wait, the later runs have various problems resolved before they ship. Don't you all feel a little better now? Gotta latch onto the positives here. When we finally do get our games, it will be a NIB epic game, and after a few plays the frustration, if any, will melt away. We all know that, but seem to lose sight of that as we look to hoist CG up on the gallows. A friend of mine got his MBrLE mid December and now has CG sending him a part to resolve and early production issue, that apparently was resolved during production of later games. BTW, he and I paid our deposits on the 1st day of release.
As Bublehead so comprehensively pointed out, my friend went thru a large inventory distributor halfway across the country to save on the tax, while I used a local one that only ordered 3 LE's and delivered the 1st 2 received, to those customers allegedly paid their deposits minutes before I did.
I pre-ordered because I heard from numerous sources that LE Remakes sell out the day the official release is announced. I did not know how true that was, but I was not wanting to take the risk. The friend mentioned above, was told by his large distributor that they sold out their MBrLE allotment the 1st day of the release. What would be his reason for lying about something like that which would only reduce his sale potential of LE's ?
As to why CG doesn't keep prepaid customers informed about delays or provide concrete answers on the phone, is anyone's guess, but understanding human nature, they probably are in the dark themselves, and do not want to be held accountable for sharing ambiguous information/dates. Meanwhile, play your other games or drop quarters in games in your local game rooms, and keep the faith, always striving not to allow the delay of such a beautiful remake throw a wet blanket on your love for flipping the silver ball. There is some solace in knowing you are not the only one waiting on a game. So just know you can always come here to bitch about this BS, because Lord knows no one else would have any empathy for us.

Distributors always say the game will sell out.....AFMRLE's were available at least a year after the initial announcement. I suspect MBRLE's will be available as well....that being said MMRLE's did sell out very quickly, but that was new and there was a different level of excitement....

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

You have good points. However, a manufacture should have their stuff together. MBr kept getting pushed back. AFMr not selling great as you can still get a AFMr LE new in the box from distributors. Therefore why could they not make their deadline? Quality control issues? Supplier issues? Cash flow issues? What? I had a MBrLE on order but cancelled after my bad experiences with the CGC on previous games. The fact the Doug Skor left the company after being the “face” and went to Stern is enough said. The new Black Knight got licensed to Stern not CGC. These are all questions.

I don't disagree at all.....especially for a company that has been building pinball machines for a long time....I will say they make do make a nice product, and provide good technical support....all 3 of my games have been pretty trouble free, but like I stated before one is better off just waiting and buying these games on the secondary market or when a distributor actually has the product in stock and ready to ship....

1 week later
#80 4 years ago
Quoted from FUNWIZ:

Well, another 2+ weeks have passed by, and still waiting. Operator told me my game was shipping from CGC after I last posted, which was the first I've been told that, and never heard anything about it again. After texting every day for a week, got "sorry, the shipping company lost the game". Friday comes and goes with nothing new, was told he would call Monday to find it. This week he hasn't responded to my calls. Looks like another week will go by hearing SOS. It's getting old.
Finally called CGC about the situation, and he said he would gladly look into it. Hopefully he will get back with me later this week. He said only the best parts are being used on the last cabinets, and rejects are slowing down the process of getting the last ones finished. That more are coming available soon made me feel a little better. The wait continues....

whose your distributor?

2 weeks later
#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Tiens un lausannois avec un MBR et un BOP 2.0
Jamais pu tester le BOP 2.0, mais j'adore le 1

Huh !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 12.95
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ptownpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-le-still-waiting?tu=ptownpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.