MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg
533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg
AA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
MB 4 (resized).jpg
MB 2 (resized).jpg
MB 3 (resized).jpg
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 4 years ago

I think BBB would be a poor choice for a remake.

#202 4 years ago

Word on the street now is the Australian first container is coming on the 7th July with the second coming in August.

My LE is on the second container so I’ll be lurking in this thread for a while longer!

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

Word on the street now is the Australian first container is coming on the 7th July with the second coming in August.
My LE is on the second container so I’ll be lurking in this thread for a while longer!

The good news is - it's worth the wait. I've enjoyed my game thoroughly since getting it.

#204 4 years ago

I was out of the country for a week, but mine is now finally on its way to me so I will hopefully receive it this week. Fingers crossed that it arrives in perfect condition!

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

2nd container loading and will be here late July

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Hopefully you and mjannusch are off the list soon! I keep checking this thread to see when it will die off...Good luck guys!

#207 4 years ago

Mine is in the back of a truck somewhere in Saint Paul, MN. Hopefully still in one piece, and I should have it yet today!

#208 4 years ago

Got my LE today. Absolutely beautiful no issues out of the box. Played a handful of games and will dig in more later this week.

Very happy with the quality, 100% worth the $ and is built like a tank. Fantastic job CGC

#209 4 years ago

Mine arrived also in perfect condition. No issues so far with it set at 6.5 degrees. Scoop so far is ejecting onto the left flipper like it is supposed to. No ramp issues, though they seem a bit "new" and will probably get faster as they get a little wear on them. So far I haven't had a problem with Drac's feet and everything is working beautifully. A long wait for sure, but now it feels worth it!

#1168 in the house (finally)!

MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpgMonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
#210 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

It is times like these I like being corrected!!

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

It is times like these I like being corrected!!

Looking back over the details/emails I’ve received, the boat if scheduled for a 7th July arrival will mean 2 months on the water.

#212 4 years ago

After a seven month wait ours finally came on Thursday. After unboxing and getting it set up we discovered that we’re DOA. Checked all of the connectors but no luck.

16E23B6C-8504-4CBE-B12A-CA3C058302B2 (resized).jpeg16E23B6C-8504-4CBE-B12A-CA3C058302B2 (resized).jpeg
#213 4 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

After a seven month wait ours finally came on Thursday. After unboxing and getting it set up we discovered that we’re DOA. Checked all of the connectors but no luck.

Open a ticket with CGC. You will hear from LTG pretty fast I'm sure.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Open a ticket with CGC. You will hear from LTG pretty fast I'm sure.

Yes, and let us know how it goes. That's a bummer. Hopefully just a loose connection...

#215 4 years ago

Check the chip on the underside of the playfiled to make sure it's seated properly.

#216 4 years ago

Any updates on Australian delivery?

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

2019... hopefully...

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

I’ve paid up - supposedly the second container is on its way and will be here at the end of the month.

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

I’ve paid up - supposedly the second container is on its way and will be here at the end of the month.

What about 1st container?

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

What about 1st container?

Supposedly this coming week. Shipping took over 2 months so I wouldn’t expect to see the 2nd allotment so quickly.

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Supposedly this coming week. Shipping took over 2 months so I wouldn’t expect to see the 2nd allotment so quickly.

This is most likely the case being we have not heard about the first container as yet. I wonder if customs is an issue..

#222 4 years ago

I paid last Friday.
Got confirmation the game shipped Monday so should be here any day now.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from Ambro:

This is most likely the case being we have not heard about the first container as yet. I wonder if customs is an issue..

Apparantly in Sydney a few days ago
Maybe next week we might have them

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Apparantly in Sydney a few days ago
Maybe next week we might have them

So it wasn’t direct to Melbourne? A paddle boat would have been quicker.

#225 4 years ago

finally got mine. had to drive it from sfge in an open pick up nib. started to rain hard and flew to Home Depot for a tarp. was skeptical about the game whole ride home but in the end all was perfect. most of the drive was through electrical storm. seems proper!!

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

finally got mine. had to drive it from sfge in an open pick up nib. started to rain hard and flew to Home Depot for a tarp. was skeptical about the game whole ride home but in the end all was perfect. most of the drive was through electrical storm. seems proper!!

i should know i drove that pickup truck and could not see well through all those storms ........but all the monsters survived.......

#227 4 years ago

A couple of neca toys can do wonders

IMG_20190714_203400369 (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203400369 (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203408642_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203408642_BURST000_COVER_TOP (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203408642_BURST001 (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203408642_BURST001 (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203412836 (resized).jpgIMG_20190714_203412836 (resized).jpg
#228 4 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

A couple of neca toys can do wonders[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

man that looks incredible nice job smog

#229 4 years ago

thanks G. you the man

#230 4 years ago

Got a phone call today - come and pickup MBR
Finally here in Melbourne!

#231 4 years ago

So it wasn’t direct to Melbourne? A paddle boat would have been quicker.

It never was Direct Shipment it was a Transhipment otherwise we would be calling on the extra lower exchange Rate costs from Each customer which we paid almost $21,000 Extra.

The 2nd Container was Direct Shipment,

A Direct Shipment doesn't mean it goes direct from USA to Melbourne, it means it doesn't change ships in Singapore

#232 4 years ago

The first box was empty, glad the rest where full

IMG_3763 (resized).jpgIMG_3763 (resized).jpg
#233 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Got a phone call today - come and pickup MBR
Finally here in Melbourne!

Cool - if anybody is feeling that life is not worth living once they leave this thread; I’ll take your LE now and you can wait for the next container.

#234 4 years ago

Finally out of the club, but will forever be connected to you folk in this thread ☺️

Plays amazingly well out of the box, amazing pin CGC, worth the wait.

2F28A487-3BDC-47A0-9735-E97D03B6166B (resized).jpeg2F28A487-3BDC-47A0-9735-E97D03B6166B (resized).jpeg
#235 4 years ago

Finally out of the club, but will forever be connected to you folk in this thread ☺️
Plays amazingly well out of the box, amazing pin CGC, worth the wait.[quoted image]

Excellent. It's been a long wait, but one well worth it. Got the call yesterday arvo to say mine was ready to pickup.

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Excellent. It's been a long wait, but one well worth it. Got the call yesterday arvo to say mine was ready to pickup.

It has been a long wait huh! Even though I’d seen all the pics, all the unboxing vids etc, I was still blown away, amazing pin!!

Definitely worth lowering the flipper power (I believe most have said -6).

Enjoy

#237 4 years ago

In the garage today safe and sound till Saturday night for unboxing party with the boys!

#238 4 years ago

Congratulations to our Aussie friends! And special congrats to MrTilt - the truck was barely out of my driveway before I started tearing the box open!

Enjoy!

#239 4 years ago

Glad everyone is getting theirs. This is the most played game in my collection. Seems like we all made a good choice.

#240 4 years ago

Game 450 delivered last night. Marshall here in Tampa was awesome for doing late night delivery!!!

I've had 1 HUO MB and a 2 restored ones over the years. No comparison to this game..It is unreal!!!!

CGC did a crazy good job on this game!!!

83APKckKR4KsU6l0q%2%6Q (resized).jpg83APKckKR4KsU6l0q%2%6Q (resized).jpg
#241 4 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Game 450 delivered last night. Marshall here in Tampa was awesome for doing late night delivery!!!
I've had 1 HUO MB and a 2 restored ones over the years. No comparison to this game..It is unreal!!!!
CGC did a crazy good job on this game!!![quoted image]

Excellent. I agree. I never had a NIB and while that makes a difference, this is clearly a great machine. Enjoy!!

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

New thread title MBr- ordered (date), arrived (date)

Can you change the thread title? I was just going back through this and noticed your comments. It would be interesting to see what the average wait is for the various manufacturers...

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

CGC did a crazy good job on this game!!![quoted image]

You’re welcome Paul and glad to get the Monsters rocking in your home.

#244 4 years ago

It has been a long and frustrating wait. Glad to be out of this club. Our machine arrived last night at Midnight... Finally!

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It has been a long and frustrating wait. Glad to be out of this club. Or machine arrived last night at Midnight... Finally!

Enjoy. As many of us has said, they did a great job on this one.

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Enjoy. As many of us has said, they did a great job on this one.

Thanks very much. Yes, definitely a fantastic looking game. Well done to CGC. We are very happy with it.

1 month later
#247 4 years ago

I just started my hunt for a Monster Bash LE. I contacted just a few companies and I am finding it difficult to even know who I should buy from. I thought I had a solid contact from company I bought a used machine from but all the sudden no replies...... can someone recommend where to buy Bash LE. Looking to purchase at end of September. Hoping to have some sort of machine warranty coverage. I’ve not been buying pinball machines long enough to know the ropes.

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from AckerApple:

I just started my hunt for a Monster Bash LE. I contacted just a few companies and I am finding it difficult to even know who I should buy from. I thought I had a solid contact from company I bought a used machine from but all the sudden no replies...... can someone recommend where to buy Bash LE. Looking to purchase at end of September. Hoping to have some sort of machine warranty coverage. I’ve not been buying pinball machines long enough to know the ropes.

most have sold out of the LE, I would buy sooner than later

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from AckerApple:

Flip n out and Pinball Star both have LE advertised ready to ship, both have good reputations..

Good Luck

#250 4 years ago

We have gone with Great American Pinball. Little better price, two year warranty, new in box (last one it sounds like), shipping included in that little better price, takes check to avoid fees (better price).

We are so excited. This Monster Bash remake LE just stands out above the rest.

SDTM YouTube videos contributed to wanting this machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-le-still-waiting/page/5?hl=ackerapple and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.