MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg
533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg
AA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
MB 4 (resized).jpg
MB 2 (resized).jpg
MB 3 (resized).jpg

There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

New thread title MBr- ordered (date), arrived (date)

Good point - who will have the longest wait??

#152 4 years ago

Any updates on Australian deliveries anyone?

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Any updates on Australian deliveries anyone?

Apparently first week of June... not long...

#154 4 years ago

Got mine last Thursday. Had a long busy weekend. Hoping to set it up today. Looking forward to some relaxing pinball time.....

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Nope, said I was surprised to see someone from the area that had a BOP 2.0 and that I've never been able to test it.

See, my French failed me even before I started...

#156 4 years ago

I’m out of the club! #1021 arrived shortly before noon. What a beauty and she plays just like my original did.

284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpegAA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpegAA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#157 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Apparently first week of June... not long...

We have 2 more weeks to wait.. Hopefully by the end of next week they will be in Aus.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We have 2 more weeks to wait.. Hopefully by the end of next week they will be in Aus.

I was told first week of June... that doesn't look likely, hopefully next week, most probably the following week :-0

#159 4 years ago

I'm getting seriously concerned that I'm going to end up not getting one built for me. And then I will be pissed.

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

I'm getting seriously concerned that I'm going to end up not getting one built for me. And then I will be pissed.

I have had a couple of cancellations so I have a few allocations left. Contact me if you are interested.

Larry

#161 4 years ago

I keep on hearing about the dealer GAP not allowing refunds even for people who have been waiting waaaay too long while they could have easily moved their money and got it sooner. Just so unfortunate and something I'm def not forgetting for future purchases. It's not the consumer who should be impacted. Might teach some about preordering.

Hopefully they rethink their strategy like another distro did on this site and do the right thing. It's just absurd.

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

You'll be fine, they haven't sold out.

#163 4 years ago

My wait is over as well...

Just need to rearrange things now to get the topper on as well.

533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
#164 4 years ago

Of course, the question for all of us that have received ours is...what's next??

#165 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Of course, the question for all of us that have received ours is...what's next??

Of course...

I guess the next will depend on opportunity. Most likely not a NIB.

#166 4 years ago

I put a deposit on a WOZ RR when they make the next small (200?) run of them. I hope my wallet is recovered before I get it! I also hope they don't pull some features out (the flying monkey) or I'll have to reconsider.

#167 4 years ago

Hoping to get a MMR next. Always wanted one but went with the last 2 LE’s first.

#168 4 years ago

Word is that mine is supposedly on the way to the distro, or about to be... Fingers crossed.

#169 4 years ago

I still love my AFMse and it gets a lot of play when people come over. Good choice!

I got my message to pay the balance today, and did so... One step closer! Unfortunately they need to delay shipping to me due to some logistical issues on my end, but hopefully soon!

#170 4 years ago

Glad to see that they are starting to arrive for everyone - including those waiting in Australia...

I'm now getting my mods (only a few - flippers, Frank's table, target decals).

I don't think I'll be getting anything else for a bit of time unless I get rid of something first otherwise I'll be getting a new wife!

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

I still love my AFMse and it gets a lot of play when people come over. Good choice!
I got my message to pay the balance today, and did so... One step closer! Unfortunately they need to delay shipping to me due to some logistical issues on my end, but hopefully soon!

I am in the same boat. Finally got the call to pay in full today so they’ll ship but have to delay for a couple of weeks. What’s 2 more weeks after 6 months. Looking back it was kind of neat following all the posts of people getting theirs and enjoying it so.

#172 4 years ago

Mine arrived today. Two holes from the fork truck operator. Lucked out. Everything was ok inside.
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg20190611_160149 (resized).jpg

#173 4 years ago

#174 4 years ago

I finally got a shipping notification today. My pin is coming via fedex. How does that work with such a large item? The last time I bought a NIB pin, it came on an 18 wheeler and the delivery was scheduled (I think it was R&L carriers or something like that). I have received no contact what so ever from fedex. I only have a tracking number from my dealer. Do they just show up like they do when delivering something from amazon?

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I finally got a shipping notification today. My pin is coming via fedex. How does that work with such a large item? The last time I bought a NIB pin, it came on an 18 wheeler and the delivery was scheduled (I think it was R&L carriers or something like that). I have received no contact what so ever from fedex. I only have a tracking number from my dealer. Do they just show up like they do when delivering something from amazon?

FedEx freight. Works just like R&L, except they don’t smash as much stuff as R&L they’ll call and schedule a delivery

#176 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Glad to see that they are starting to arrive for everyone - including those waiting in Australia...
I'm now getting my mods (only a few - flippers, Frank's table, target decals).
I don't think I'll be getting anything else for a bit of time unless I get rid of something first otherwise I'll be getting a new wife!

Sadly still no arrival for us Aussie’s

#177 4 years ago

Sadly still no arrival for us Aussie’s

Maybe the container fell in the Pacific!

#178 4 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Maybe the container fell in the Pacific!

Don’t say that

#179 4 years ago

Don’t say that

When I worked at Fruit of the Loom we actually did lose a container at sea...no black t-shirts at Wal-Mart for a few months!! I hope that's not the case for you!!

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

Mine arrived today. Two holes from the fork truck operator. Lucked out. Everything was ok inside.
[quoted image]

That will make ya nervous. Lol.

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

Fedex is fine I have had 2 pins shipped via fedex freight. Check the tracking and once it’s at the terminal call them to schedule delivery. Who knows how long they’ll wait to contact you. I called after mine was received at the terminal and they delivered it the next day.

#182 4 years ago

This question may have been asked before, but what are the dimensions of the shipping box of the MBLE? I may go pick up my machine from the fedex terminal so I get it a day earlier.

#183 4 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

This question may have been asked before, but what are the dimensions of the shipping box of the MBLE? I may go pick up my machine from the fedex terminal so I get it a day earlier.

31”x31”x56”

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

31”x31”x56”

Thanks!

#185 4 years ago

Don’t say that

Not all Australian Games are built yet

Only 1 container shipped so far a 40ft

Still another Container to come, they need to share games around for all who have been waiting

Just been advised July 7th Arrival via Singapore

#186 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Still another Container to come, they need to share games around for all who have been waiting

Enjoy your game in Melbourne. I didn't get there when I went to Australia but I did get married on a yacht in Sydney Harbor...beautiful place...

#187 4 years ago

UPDATE I was gonna get mine yesterday but they wanted me to meet them like 2 miles away so I could pick it up from there. problem was, they loaded it on huge 18 wheeler that could never make it up my street. I have a Honda Civic not happening. thought it would come next day. still waiting

#188 4 years ago

The eta for the first container - bugga - I put a late order in for an LE - I bet mine is in the second container <sniff>…

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

UPDATE I was gonna get mine yesterday but they wanted me to meet them like 2 miles away so I could pick it up from there. problem was, they loaded it on huge 18 wheeler that could never make it up my street. I have a Honda Civic not happening. thought it would come next day. still waiting

The shipping company needs to get a box truck with liftgate. If you can't get them to do that for some reason, then you could rent a local uhaul or truck from lowes. I think they are less than 30 bucks for a few hours.

#190 4 years ago

Maybe LE in 1st container

#191 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

BBBR heard that from a good source

#192 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

BBBR heard that from a good source

If it is BBBr, then I am in for the NIB BBBrLE experience, because other than the wait, my MBrLE is awesome, no complaints. It dimples a bit, but I have been playing it a f-ton... RTU is a harder accomplishment than MOR, and AFM will always be one of my favorite 90’s machines, but MB holds a special place in my nostalgia too. In my mind, you can’t go wrong with any CGC made machine, and if they do BBBrLE for $8300 delivered, just take my money now.

#193 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

If it is BBBr, then I am in for the NIB BBBrLE experience, because other than the wait, my MBrLE is awesome, no complaints. It dimples a bit, but I have been playing it a f-ton... RTU is a harder accomplishment than MOR, and AFM will always be one of my favorite 90’s machines, but MB holds a special place in my nostalgia too. In my mind, you can’t go wrong with any CGC made machine, and if they do BBBrLE for $8300 delivered, just take my money now.

Sorry guys - I'm a bit dumb with the abbreviations - what is the BBBr? Thanks.

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Sorry guys - I'm a bit dumb with the abbreviations - what is the BBBr? Thanks.

Big Bang Bar remake

#195 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Big Bang Bar remake

Thanks! That's what I thought. I didn't realize it was that great of a machine. Good to know.

#196 4 years ago

As titles go, BBB is a campy sci-fi send-up of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’s “Restaurant at the End of the Universe”, set in a cosmic bar, complete with nude tube dancer, ball sucking alien locks, decent flow, great DMD animations, and the campy callouts... if Capcom only knew this title had the possibility to compete on the B/W scale and could possibly have set them up to take over pinball instead of Stern, they might have actually built it. As it was, a lot of people liked Capcom games, and Pinball Magic comes to mind. I love playing BBB, it is campy fun. Don’t know about longevity in a collection, other than usually, once someone is able to get one, they tend to not let them go.

#197 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

As titles go, BBB is a campy sci-fi send-up of Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’s “Restaurant at the End of the Universe”, set in a cosmic bar, complete with nude tube dancer, ball sucking alien locks, decent flow, great DMD animations, and the campy callouts... if Capcom only knew this title had the possibility to compete on the B/W scale and could possibly have set them up to take over pinball instead of Stern, they might have actually built it. As it was, a lot of people liked Capcom games, and Pinball Magic comes to mind. I love playing BBB, it is campy fun. Don’t know about longevity in a collection, other than usually, once someone is able to get one, they tend to not let them go.

Good stuff. Good luck getting one.

#198 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Thanks! That's what I thought. I didn't realize it was that great of a machine. Good to know.

We do not think it is that great of a machine. Sure in a medium to large collection it fits well. A lot of people asking for it want to see it in an arcade. I think CGC would be better off remaking TAF, TOTAN or TOM. Just my opinion.

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We do not think it is that great of a machine. Sure in a medium to large collection it fits well. A lot of people asking for it want to see it in an arcade. I think CGC would be better off remaking TAF, TOTAN or TOM. Just my opinion. A lot of people asking for it want to see it in an arcade.

It’s certainly pretty, but I found it to be a complete snooze fest when I played it at the Silverball Museum a few times.

#200 4 years ago

I’ve played BBB several times and never had a “fun” game on it. I dunno... Maybe didn’t put enough plays on it, but it just didn’t have the fun factor for me that the B/W games have. I’m hoping for TOTANr or CVr next. BBBr doesn’t have the nostalgia for me, so I would personally skip it. I know BBB has its fans who would love to have one and for a lot of people it would be a fresh title.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-le-still-waiting/page/4?hl=wawa777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.