MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg
533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg
AA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
MB 4 (resized).jpg
MB 2 (resized).jpg
MB 3 (resized).jpg
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 4 years ago

This machine uses a far more complicated silkscreen than other games. Also silkscreen is more art than engineering.

I kinda feel like this playfield is their "hold my beer" moment.

#102 4 years ago

I am an October deposit thru Cointaker and am still waiting too.

#103 4 years ago

Monster Bash LE: October deposit day that Chicago Gaming announced next Remake will be MB. Paid in Full February 8 and waiting................
The Munsters LE: January Deposit paid on Munsters LE. Paid in Full for Munsters on February 21. Munster LE delivered on March 10.

I finally had my MBrLE delivered yesterday, Sunday. May 13, by OC Pinballs in SoCal. Shout out to Evan and Michael for a Five Star job delivering and setting it up and hanging out to make sure everything was working properly. It was so nice to not have to deal with unreliable and careless shippers or to miss a day(s) of work. Been there, done that on my first pin, never again. After playing a dozen games on it, I can confidently say it was well worth the wait. Just too bad the people at Chicago Gaming do not see the importance of communication with their customers/distributors when they encounter problems that contribute to 1 to 6 month delays. It's not like we are going to storm their plant with torches, rakes and lawn aerators in hand, if they post that they're waiting for components from their suppliers of only the highest quality for a Limited Edition. I think British historian, Northcote Parkinson, summed it up best when he wrote; "The void created by the failure to communicate is soon filled with poison, drivel and misrepresentation."

I only hope that my fellow pinsiders still waiting for their MBrLE's; receive them very soon and are as happy with their games as I am with mine.

20190513_120548 (2) (resized).jpg20190513_120548 (2) (resized).jpg
#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

Monster Bash LE: October deposit day that Chicago Gaming announced next Remake will be MB. Paid in Full February 8 and waiting................
The Munsters LE: January Deposit paid on Munsters LE. Paid in Full for Munsters on February 21. Munster LE delivered on March 10.
I finally had my MBrLE delivered yesterday, Sunday. May 13, by OC Pinballs in SoCal. Shout out to Evan and Michael for a Five Star job delivering and setting it up and hanging out to make sure everything was working properly. It was so nice to not have to deal with unreliable and careless shippers or to miss a day(s) of work. Been there, done that on my first pin, never again. After playing a dozen games on it, I can confidently say it was well worth the wait. Just too bad the people at Chicago Gaming do not see the importance of communication with their customers/distributors when they encounter problems that contribute to 1 to 6 month delays. It's not like we are going to storm their plant with torches, rakes and lawn aerators in hand, if they post that they're waiting for components from their suppliers of only the highest quality for a Limited Edition. I think British historian, Northcote Parkinson, summed it up best when he wrote; "The void created by the failure to communicate is soon filled with poison, drivel and misrepresentation."
I only hope that my fellow pinsiders still waiting for their MBrLE's; receive them very soon and are as happy with their games as I am with mine.
[quoted image]

My distributor pinged me this weekend. Mine is shipping today. Hope to have it up and running by next week. Looking forward to posting pictures. It continues to sound as if it will be worth the wait.

#105 4 years ago

I think I’ll be joining the wait list soon. I’m torn between MMr and MBrLE. Think I’ll go with the LE and get a MMr later.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I’m torn between MMr and MBrLE.

I have both great remakes. I'd go with the MBrLE.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Hasn't CGC previously touted their decades of experience making playfields as a selling point for their remakes? It's crazy that playfield issues are the big holdup when that's supposed to be their strongest asset.

I know it’s been mentioned before on Pinside, but I believe the MB playfield is the most technically challenging of all pinball 10+ individual screens amongst other challenges.

#108 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the next batch of MMr come with the larger screen and improved graphics?

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Does anyone know if the next batch of MMr come with the larger screen and improved graphics?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-there-any-new-info-on-mmr-xl-display-options/page/2#post-4945171

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

This machine uses a far more complicated silkscreen than other games. Also silkscreen is more art than engineering.
I kinda feel like this playfield is their "hold my beer" moment.

I dont think they silkscreen anything anymore. It's all digital print as far as I know.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I dont think they silkscreen anything anymore. It's all digital print as far as I know.

I think a pinsider asked CGC about the delays in production and the silkscreening was one of the reasons given. I believe it was bubblehead that asked.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I think a pinsider asked CGC about the delays in production and the silkscreening was one of the reasons given. I believe it was bubblehead that asked.

That would be great if I'm wrong.
Silkscreen looks so much better.
I know stern, jjp, and spooky all use digital print playfields.

#113 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Silkscreen looks so much better.
I know stern, jjp, and spooky all use digital print playfields

All of the remakes have silkscreened playfields just like the originals.

#114 4 years ago

I was contacted last week saying that my MBremakeLE, is being shipped one day this week. Still have not been contacted by the shipping company on an arrival date. Still waiting, but hopefully real soon.....

#115 4 years ago

Mine was received yesterday. No longer in the wait club! Beautiful game!

#116 4 years ago

I know it’s easy for me to say as I,m not waiting on a machine but a long wait is OK with me as long as the build quality is top notch. Build quality will always be top priority for me. That being said I hope everyone gets their machines soon.

#117 4 years ago

Your not going to believe it, as I can't believe it myself, but it finally arrived yesterday! Number is under 400, so they are all over the place. Built like a tank, much better than the original. Easy set up, no problems found. So much faster, hard to get a high score, but after playing it all day, I killed the other games in the row when I let others play it. Everyone hang in there, it's well worth the wait! :0)

#118 4 years ago

I am happy for those getting their games now but who had to wait even longer than me, because at this point, as a day 1 ordered, non # matched LE waitee and it is half way through May would put it at over half a year wait. After getting it, and playing it, I think I could have waited till Christmas 2019, having enjoyed it now for over 500 plays... between 2 people. I think all of 5 games have NOT been played by the wife and I, but thinking about it just now, its only had 2 other people play it for all of 3 games total. Knock the new off? Hells to the yeah, but just me and the wife for now

#119 4 years ago

Ordered one thru PPS yesterday. Shouldn’t take to long to get once I send in payment.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Ordered one thru PPS yesterday. Shouldn’t take to long to get once I send in payment.

Good luck with that. I ordered one back in March (paid in full), dealer was told I would have it in a couple of weeks, havn't got it yet.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

Good luck with that. I ordered one back in March (paid in full), dealer was told I would have it in a couple of weeks, havn't got it yet.

I hear you. Dealer had one in stock ready to go.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Dear god. That is one massive stream of consciousness going on there.

Ever get a really long spam email and wonder what python script assembled that all together?

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I am happy for those getting their games now but who had to wait even longer than me,

I may have you beat. I ordered mine and provided down payment on 10/23 and paid in full on 12/28. Still waiting...

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from darquayle:

I may have you beat. I ordered mine and provided down payment on 10/23 and paid in full on 12/28. Still waiting...

Ordered 10/21 still waiting almost 7 months, waited 18 months for MMRLE that over 2 years waiting on GCG.

#125 4 years ago

just got a bill for remaining funds owed. I assume game is in. will call him tomorrow to find out

#126 4 years ago

OK everyone, mine is due for delivery this Friday. I will keep you posted after it is up and running to share whether or not it was worth the wait - I'm still betting it was...

Thanks for everyone who posted. I started this forum as this is my first NIB purchase. My day job is as a CIO and I'm used to things being a bit more organized with my vendors. Now that I know the process, I will be better prepared when purchasing a new announced product. I still think they could do more in regards to communication but again, now I know what can happen. I appreciate all of the input and comments.

Will share pictures and thoughts soon. Monster Bash (Limited Edition) !!!

#127 4 years ago

Woot woot! I just heard that mine will ship tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be exiting this club soon (before the holiday weekend would be swell!)!

#128 4 years ago

Dear god, I hope mine is close to being made.

#129 4 years ago

Mine is sitting at the local terminal. Need to call and schedule delivery.

#130 4 years ago

My MBrSE in a container on a boat somewhere between the US and Rotterdam since about 3 weeks !! Then it will be shipped by road to Switzerland... that’s a hell of a journey for the monsters! I hope I will receive it in a few days! And CGC even sent some pictures of the container before they shipped it

E5979C63-8BBD-4A6A-B20F-FCA1F73E5BEE (resized).jpegE5979C63-8BBD-4A6A-B20F-FCA1F73E5BEE (resized).jpeg
#131 4 years ago
Quoted from mjannusch:

Dear god, I hope mine is close to being made.

Beginning to wonder who will get 1,250 of 1,250...

#132 4 years ago

I guess I wouldn't mind if mine ended up being the last one - but the wait is getting agonizing. Pinball is awesome over the winter, but once we get to summer I'm going to want to be outside! The cold season is way too long in the Great White North up here!

#133 4 years ago

Mine is scheduled to come today. Hopefully no issues.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Mine is scheduled to come today. Hopefully no issues.

Excellent. I get mine tomorrow.

#135 4 years ago

Great news guys. You do know that CGC sends parts, etc. to Stern, and Stern builds them, and ships them. I saw this on a video tour of plant. MB's on Stern assembly line. Who knew.

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeff_PHX_AZ:

Great news guys. You do know that CGC sends parts, etc. to Stern, and Stern builds them, and ships them. I saw this on a video tour of plant. MB's on Stern assembly line. Who knew.

Really? You have actually seen video of MBr on Stern’s factory line? That would be truly amazing if it was true (at all?) Stern built the first MMr for CGC, but now CGC builds their own machines. Stern used to buy their cabinets from Churchill Cabinet which is what CGC is a subsidy of, but they had a falling out over MM production troubles, and so Stern told them suck wind, and started building their own cabinets. Last I heard, CGC MBr’s rolled off CGC’s line, not Stern’s, unless CGC paid Stern recently to help them out of their production delay.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Really? You have actually seen video of MBr on Stern’s factory line? That would be truly amazing if it was true (at all?) Stern built the first MMr for CGC, but now CGC builds their own machines. Stern used to buy their cabinets from Churchill Cabinet which is what CGC is a subsidy of, but they had a falling out over MM production troubles, and so Stern told them suck wind, and started building their own cabinets. Last I heard, CGC MBr’s rolled off CGC’s line, not Stern’s, unless CGC paid Stern recently to help them out of their production delay.

Seems like a lot of LEs shipped suddenly. I would guess either Stern started helping them or cgc dropped their LE quality standards to finish the run.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

We are manufacturing our games 100% in house now. We have been doing that since Medieval Madness Standard Edition. All Attack from Mars Remakes and Monster Bash Remakes are built inside of CGC. We are not compromising quality at all, but have worked diligently to solve some of the playfield screening issues that plagued the run.

Since the playfield is the backbone of the game, we wanted to make sure that they came out as good or better than the original games. We still manufacture the playfields in house and screen each one individually creating a unique piece of art in each and every game that we ship. If a playfield does not meet our standards, it is simply rejected and never built.

#139 4 years ago

OK everyone, MB is in the house!! #540 has made its way to me. Nothing like a NIB. Great game. Tons of visuals, moving parts and fun gameplay. Of course, now that I have it, it's easy to say it was worth the wait...but, it is a great game. Looking forward to playing this for a long time. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

MB 1 (resized).jpgMB 1 (resized).jpgMB 2 (resized).jpgMB 2 (resized).jpgMB 3 (resized).jpgMB 3 (resized).jpgMB 4 (resized).jpgMB 4 (resized).jpg
#140 4 years ago

Congrats!

Still waiting and no news.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from wawa777:

Congrats!
Still waiting and no news.

Bummer. It will be worth it. Everyone is enjoying playing mine. Great game.

#142 4 years ago

Delivery is scheduled for me tomorrow afternoon! I can't believe i'm finally getting my machine after this l-o-n-g wait!!!!

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Delivery is scheduled for me tomorrow afternoon! I can't believe i'm finally getting my machine after this l-o-n-g wait!!!!

Congrats! Hope everything will be fine and you'll have lots of fun.

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from aurelwap:

My MBrSE in a container on a boat somewhere between the US and Rotterdam since about 3 weeks !! Then it will be shipped by road to Switzerland... that’s a hell of a journey for the monsters! I hope I will receive it in a few days! And CGC even sent some pictures of the container before they shipped it [quoted image]

Tiens un lausannois avec un MBR et un BOP 2.0

Jamais pu tester le BOP 2.0, mais j'adore le 1

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Tiens un lausannois avec un MBR et un BOP 2.0
Jamais pu tester le BOP 2.0, mais j'adore le 1

Huh !

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Enjoy. Everyone who has visited has enjoyed it so far. You won't be disappointed.

#147 4 years ago

Finally played one of these last week. Actually 2. Seems like every pinball place in Denver has managed to get theirs but still no word on mine.

#148 4 years ago

I think he said why not get a BOP 2.0 instead, he helped test it and he loves that one. But then my French fails me after that.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

, MB is in the house!!

New thread title MBr- ordered (date), arrived (date)

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I think he said why not get a BOP 2.0 instead, he helped test it and he loves that one. But then my French fails me after that.

Nope, said I was surprised to see someone from the area that had a BOP 2.0 and that I've never been able to test it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 12.95
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-le-still-waiting/page/3?hl=nihonmasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.