MonsterBash-1168 (resized).jpg
20190611_160149 (resized).jpg
533529AA-42A8-43DD-BF74-D98217C4537F (resized).jpeg
284BB3CA-0370-4094-B01A-FE83EBC3F88A (resized).jpeg
AA499403-9C24-4927-895F-BE8E49889768 (resized).jpeg
MB 4 (resized).jpg
MB 2 (resized).jpg
MB 3 (resized).jpg
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 4 years ago

I got mine last Monday. It was built on 4/9. I can tell you this, it doesn't have any of the issues that were reported with earlier ones. It was numbered 1222. I say that because I imagine other than the 'matching' machines, they are coming off the line in numerical order. This means they ahve to be very close to done with the LE run if not already done.

It was well worth the wait.

#52 4 years ago

It's really too bad they can't get it together. I feel like I would be a prime candidate for future remake purchases but I don't have the confidence in them to deliver in a reasonable time frame. I was in on MBrLE but canceled after I had waited the quoted time frame. I'm sure I'd still be waiting now if I hadn't canceled. Why not just wait longer to announce and be sure they can meet dates before taking orders? They would eliminate so much frustration.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

It's really too bad they can't get it together. I feel like I would be a prime candidate for future remake purchases but I don't have the confidence in them to deliver in a reasonable time frame. I was in on MBrLE but canceled after I had waited the quoted time frame. I'm sure I'd still be waiting now if I hadn't canceled. Why not just wait longer to announce and be sure they can meet dates before taking orders? They would eliminate so much frustration.

I don't understand this mentality. There's nothing saying you have to pre-order anything. Most of the pinball hype train is fake FOMO. It is especially bad on this website. Much of the frustration is brought on by the customers themselves. To state what you just stated really just shows how big of a problem it is, because it has zero impact on anyone except impatient impulse buyers. CGC has been upfront and transparent about their issues. I guess I consider a pre-order exactly what it is, a pre-order. There is no guarantee you will get an item by X date. You get it when you get it as most 'new' products are delayed for multiple reasons. The reality is there are still LE's unspoken for out there.

What COULD use improvement is the middle man dealership steps and how money/pre-orders are handled. I don't personally have any complaints about the one I went through, but that could have easily went the other way had they asked for payment earlier.

#54 4 years ago

Just so people know, cgc won't respond to emails asking about time. My distributor said to email Ryan, who did not even acknowledge my email. They lost a future customer so if I ever buy cgc again, it will be a used one. Extremely disappointed with communication..... Or lack thereof.

Edit:that email was a few weeks ago,in case anyone cared.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't understand this mentality. There's nothing saying you have to pre-order anything. Most of the pinball hype train is fake FOMO. It is especially bad on this website. Much of the frustration is brought on by the customers themselves. To state what you just stated really just shows how big of a problem it is, because it has zero impact on anyone except impatient impulse buyers. CGC has been upfront and transparent about their issues. I guess I consider a pre-order exactly what it is, a pre-order. There is no guarantee you will get an item by X date. You get it when you get it as most 'new' products are delayed for multiple reasons. The reality is there are still LE's unspoken for out there.
What COULD use improvement is the middle man dealership steps and how money/pre-orders are handled. I don't personally have any complaints about the one I went through, but that could have easily went the other way had they asked for payment earlier.

I could rant about my experience but it really comes down to the fact that I was expecting it by a certain date, that date came and went with no promise of it coming any time soon, and I decided to get a different game instead. I could have waited, but there was the opportunity cost of not having a game to play this entire time. I got another game, much cheaper actually, that I probably enjoy just as much. Doesn't matter how great a game is if you can't play it. Time has value, and it wasnt worth the wait to me.

#56 4 years ago

I've seen this movie several times with CGC....MMRLE, AFMRLE, and now the MBRLE....in all cases they took what seemed like forever to deliver (MMRLE being the worst). What I've concluded is to NEVER preorder their games and not get caught up in the emotional hype of pre-ordering at announcement. The reality is all their games will be available at some point whether its NIB or on the secondary market.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I could rant about my experience but it really comes down to the fact that I was expecting it by a certain date, that date came and went with no promise of it coming any time soon, and I decided to get a different game instead. I could have waited, but there was the opportunity cost of not having a game to play this entire time. I got another game, much cheaper actually, that I probably enjoy just as much. Doesn't matter how great a game is if you can't play it. Time has value, and it wasnt worth the wait to me.

I completely understand and agree with that. You can always pick one up later (now) or used. The whole 'writing them off' though seems a bit overboard.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I completely understand and agree with that. You can always pick one up later (now) or used. The whole 'writing them off' though seems a bit overboard.

If you order a pizza and it comes three hours late, are you mad or are you happy that the pizza was there when you were extra hungry?

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If you order a pizza and it comes three hours late, are you mad or are you happy that the pizza was there when you were extra hungry?

Not even remotely comparable.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Not even remotely comparable.

OK but here’s something that is, I was told by a CGC rep to my face what the expected production rate of games were going to be and on the outside worst case scenario how late the game would get to me and they went on beyond zebra on that one so anybody who is in that same position as I was I sympathize with. I know what I am in for on the next go round, but if they keep the number matching program, although I didn't agree with it, I will definitely use it to go to the front of the line next time.

#61 4 years ago

Or you know..don't preorder? Then there's nothing to complain about...it's the same regardless if it's a video game, car, blah blah blah. There are ALWAYS delays and people complain. Unless you are kickstarting something, there is usually zero reason to preorder these days. Now, if they were only making 100 of something you wanted, sure, I get it, but that's hardly the case here.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I got mine last Monday. It was built on 4/9. I can tell you this, it doesn't have any of the issues that were reported with earlier ones

And there's the silver lining to our wait, the later runs have various problems resolved before they ship. Don't you all feel a little better now? Gotta latch onto the positives here. When we finally do get our games, it will be a NIB epic game, and after a few plays the frustration, if any, will melt away. We all know that, but seem to lose sight of that as we look to hoist CG up on the gallows. A friend of mine got his MBrLE mid December and now has CG sending him a part to resolve and early production issue, that apparently was resolved during production of later games. BTW, he and I paid our deposits on the 1st day of release.

As Bublehead so comprehensively pointed out, my friend went thru a large inventory distributor halfway across the country to save on the tax, while I used a local one that only ordered 3 LE's and delivered the 1st 2 received, to those customers allegedly paid their deposits minutes before I did.

I pre-ordered because I heard from numerous sources that LE Remakes sell out the day the official release is announced. I did not know how true that was, but I was not wanting to take the risk. The friend mentioned above, was told by his large distributor that they sold out their MBrLE allotment the 1st day of the release. What would be his reason for lying about something like that which would only reduce his sale potential of LE's ?

As to why CG doesn't keep prepaid customers informed about delays or provide concrete answers on the phone, is anyone's guess, but understanding human nature, they probably are in the dark themselves, and do not want to be held accountable for sharing ambiguous information/dates. Meanwhile, play your other games or drop quarters in games in your local game rooms, and keep the faith, always striving not to allow the delay of such a beautiful remake throw a wet blanket on your love for flipping the silver ball. There is some solace in knowing you are not the only one waiting on a game. So just know you can always come here to bitch about this BS, because Lord knows no one else would have any empathy for us.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

And there's the silver lining to our wait, the later runs have various problems resolved before they ship. Don't you all feel a little better now? Gotta latch onto the positives here. When we finally do get our games, it will be a NIB epic game, and after a few plays the frustration, if any, will melt away. We all know that, but seem to lose sight of that as we look to hoist CG up on the gallows. A friend of mine got his MBrLE mid December and now has CG sending him a part to resolve and early production issue, that apparently was resolved during production of later games. BTW, he and I paid our deposits on the 1st day of release.
As Bublehead so comprehensively pointed out, my friend went thru a large inventory distributor halfway across the country to save on the tax, while I used a local one that only ordered 3 LE's and delivered the 1st 2 received, to those customers allegedly paid their deposits minutes before I did.
I pre-ordered because I heard from numerous sources that LE Remakes sell out the day the official release is announced. I did not know how true that was, but I was not wanting to take the risk. The friend mentioned above, was told by his large distributor that they sold out their MBrLE allotment the 1st day of the release. What would be his reason for lying about something like that which would only reduce his sale potential of LE's ?
As to why CG doesn't keep prepaid customers informed about delays or provide concrete answers on the phone, is anyone's guess, but understanding human nature, they probably are in the dark themselves, and do not want to be held accountable for sharing ambiguous information/dates. Meanwhile, play your other games or drop quarters in games in your local game rooms, and keep the faith, always striving not to allow the delay of such a beautiful remake throw a wet blanket on your love for flipping the silver ball. There is some solace in knowing you are not the only one waiting on a game. So just know you can always come here to bitch about this BS, because Lord knows no one else would have any empathy for us.

Distributors always say the game will sell out.....AFMRLE's were available at least a year after the initial announcement. I suspect MBRLE's will be available as well....that being said MMRLE's did sell out very quickly, but that was new and there was a different level of excitement....

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Or you know..don't preorder? Then there's nothing to complain about...it's the same regardless if it's a video game, car, blah blah blah. There are ALWAYS delays and people complain. Unless you are kickstarting something, there is usually zero reason to preorder these days. Now, if they were only making 100 of something you wanted, sure, I get it, but that's hardly the case here.

So you say there is no reason to pre-order. Now I know. For those who are making their first purchase, I expect better communication. I disagree with you that they have communicated and have been transparent. I got Ryan on the phone this week and he told me nothing new. No, we should not expect this because as a customer MOST organizations and verticals have figured out that customers are ok waiting or being told bad news as long as they are fed something and it is true. Your answer applies when buying cars 30 years ago. I don't expect an exact date but I have been told at least 6 times in the past 8 months that it would "be this month." It hasn't. There's no reason for this. They could have said they were experiencing problems and they were at least 3 or 6 months out thereby setting better expectations. It is on the vendor to do this. The distributor, like us, is at their mercy. I have no problems waiting. I have a problem with the lack of communication. And no matter what you say, a business where you are charging $8k for a game should want to keep someone like me happy so I continue to buy. Also, when you as a customer are reaching out to your business, you should respond. They have not - I left a voice mail and got nothing. I had to track him down.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

So you say there is no reason to pre-order. Now I know. For those who are making their first purchase, I expect better communication. I disagree with you that they have communicated and have been transparent. I got Ryan on the phone this week and he told me nothing new. No, we should not expect this because as a customer MOST organizations and verticals have figured out that customers are ok waiting or being told bad news as long as they are fed something and it is true. Your answer applies when buying cars 30 years ago. I don't expect an exact date but I have been told at least 6 times in the past 8 months that it would "be this month." It hasn't. There's no reason for this. They could have said they were experiencing problems and they were at least 3 or 6 months out thereby setting better expectations. It is on the vendor to do this. The distributor, like us, is at their mercy. I have no problems waiting. I have a problem with the lack of communication. And no matter what you say, a business where you are charging $8k for a game should want to keep someone like me happy so I continue to buy. Also, when you as a customer are reaching out to your business, you should respond. They have not - I left a voice mail and got nothing. I had to track him down.

There were updates/explanations in the main MBr thread from CGC, but I would expect lots of people didn't read or follow that thread. Even my distro sent out an email explaining there were technical issues delaying things. That is the entire point of the distros. THEY communicate to the customers, not CGC. It makes less people calling them directly to say the same thing.

I get that people are anxious, but again, it's a pre-order. You bugging them every month isn't going to speed things up or make things better. I'm going to assume you've never pre-ordered anything before because this is how it has always been and continues to be. Today people are just impatient and used to people twitting/fb posting every 5 seconds rather than doing their actual jobs.

Either way, just hang in there. You'll get it.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Not saying you are wrong, but welcome to the upside down world of pinball! Not everything is this way, but it is a really small hobby apparently filled with buyers who can't help themselves and who have a severe case of FOMO. Doesn't exactly encourage best communication practices.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've seen this movie several times with CGC....MMRLE, AFMRLE, and now the MBRLE....in all cases they took what seemed like forever to deliver (MMRLE being the worst). What I've concluded is to NEVER preorder their games and not get caught up in the emotional hype of pre-ordering at announcement. The reality is all their games will be available at some point whether its NIB or on the secondary market.

You have good points. However, a manufacture should have their stuff together. MBr kept getting pushed back. AFMr not selling great as you can still get a AFMr LE new in the box from distributors. Therefore why could they not make their deadline? Quality control issues? Supplier issues? Cash flow issues? What? I had a MBrLE on order but cancelled after my bad experiences with the CGC on previous games. The fact the Doug Skor left the company after being the “face” and went to Stern is enough said. The new Black Knight got licensed to Stern not CGC. These are all questions.

#68 4 years ago

CGC is a much smaller company and newer company (for making pins) than Stern. Also, their issues/delays (at least for MB) have been QA issues related to changing their actual process. I give them a pass because they do have quality (from what I've seen). Could they have handled things a bit better? Sure..every company could, but I have no complaints as of yet.

There's a larger reason teh AFMrLE's didn't sell as fast, and it has less to do with 'time to get them' than the other factors. Mainly the sudden uptick in available NiB options.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

You have good points. However, a manufacture should have their stuff together. MBr kept getting pushed back. AFMr not selling great as you can still get a AFMr LE new in the box from distributors. Therefore why could they not make their deadline? Quality control issues? Supplier issues? Cash flow issues? What? I had a MBrLE on order but cancelled after my bad experiences with the CGC on previous games. The fact the Doug Skor left the company after being the “face” and went to Stern is enough said. The new Black Knight got licensed to Stern not CGC. These are all questions.

A quick note, the supply of NIB AFMr LE have dried up now.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

I had to track him down.

I physically tracked him down at TPF and he still ignored me... but to be fair, he turned around but didn’t look up and didn’t respond much more than that to my tap on his shoulder as he walked by so I just let it go... it wasn’t as if me towering over him was going to make him shit a MBrLE on the spot, but he looked like he had been run pretty ragged and me pissing in his Weaties was not going to do more than make me feel a little better. But mostly Ryan’s cred to me is pretty shot. You can’t just keep alluding to a future delivery date, (notice I didnt use the word “promise”), miss it, and keep claiming “silk screening playfields is hard” so just keep waiting guys.

Now on the actual machine I got? First rate. Love it. Top notch quality... perfect in almost every way. Worth the wait? Yeah, 20 years and 6 months but I finally got my MB.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

There were updates/explanations in the main MBr thread from CGC, but I would expect lots of people didn't read or follow that thread. Even my distro sent out an email explaining there were technical issues delaying things. That is the entire point of the distros. THEY communicate to the customers, not CGC. It makes less people calling them directly to say the same thing.
I get that people are anxious, but again, it's a pre-order. You bugging them every month isn't going to speed things up or make things better. I'm going to assume you've never pre-ordered anything before because this is how it has always been and continues to be. Today people are just impatient and used to people twitting/fb posting every 5 seconds rather than doing their actual jobs.
Either way, just hang in there. You'll get it.

Why hang in there? If they are having technical issues how do you know they ever get fixed? What if you are getting a defective playfeild like one of the last playfeilds they made for Stern such as Ghost Busters? A Defective sound board? Turned out CGC blamed it on the clear ingredient supplier. Fact is I have a Ghostbuster LE that will always have issues because of their poor manufacturing controls. I should have been canceling. Buying on the secondary market that is known to have defect or be defect free for a lot less than new. My mistake. You can buy a NIB LE no issue 12 months from now. We will know if the technical issues got fixed. On the secondary market they keep popping up no issue at discounted prices as second option. On QC they have had issues on playfeilds as I don’t need to ride a dead horse again and bring it up again in-depth. On the MMrLE some could not read their playfeild inserts and had major chipping. On AFMr it was ribbing and chipping. If the issue is QC on playfeilds more power to them to finally be fixing and that is highly welcomed. That said I was assured my Ghost Buster playfeild was fixed and MMrLE which neither were. They only thought they fixed the issues. On my MMrLE I waited years on that one. Now a lot of us have had to replace the main board under the playfeild. You will learn that the CGC boards are disposable and can’t be repaired like previous boards. Low play home use Boards should not be getting replaced after a few years.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

A quick note, the supply of NIB AFMr LE have dried up now.

As of last week I came across a stainless and a few black ones still available but they are getting close. All the green trim are gone. You have 250 more or the MBrLE’s than the AFMrLE’s I believe.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

I don't disagree at all.....especially for a company that has been building pinball machines for a long time....I will say they make do make a nice product, and provide good technical support....all 3 of my games have been pretty trouble free, but like I stated before one is better off just waiting and buying these games on the secondary market or when a distributor actually has the product in stock and ready to ship....

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't disagree at all.....especially for a company that has been building pinball machines for a long time....I will say they make do make a nice product, and provide good technical support....all 3 of my games have been pretty trouble free, but like I stated before one is better off just waiting and buying these games on the secondary market or when a distributor actually has the product in stock and ready to ship....

Fully agree, we are on the same playfeild!!! Plus the deposit thing has been bad for pinsiders when these companies go under as so many have done.

1 week later
#75 4 years ago

Well, another 2+ weeks have passed by, and still waiting. Operator told me my game was shipping from CGC after I last posted, which was the first I've been told that, and never heard anything about it again. After texting every day for a week, got "sorry, the shipping company lost the game". Friday comes and goes with nothing new, was told he would call Monday to find it. This week he hasn't responded to my calls. Looks like another week will go by hearing SOS. It's getting old.

Finally called CGC about the situation, and he said he would gladly look into it. Hopefully he will get back with me later this week. He said only the best parts are being used on the last cabinets, and rejects are slowing down the process of getting the last ones finished. That more are coming available soon made me feel a little better. The wait continues....

#76 4 years ago

I was told last week that I am next in line. I'm hoping it will be this or next week but could just keep dragging on for all I know. Either way, I guess I'm getting closer.

#77 4 years ago

CGC will prevail

#78 4 years ago

I had a somewhat similar experience Funwiz. Freight company didn't lose it, but local delivery company "forgot" about it. It sat at the terminal waiting for them for 10 days. This after freight company took 7+ days to get it here. Those 3 weeks of shipping were way worse than the 3+ months of preorder delays.

When it did arrive, local guys were great though (and the game has been a blast of course).

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Not saying you are wrong, but welcome to the upside down world of pinball! Not everything is this way, but it is a really small hobby apparently filled with buyers who can't help themselves and who have a severe case of FOMO. Doesn't exactly encourage best communication practices.

This happened to me with coin taker, thats why I will never buy anything from them again
Lesson learned the hard way I guess.

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from FUNWIZ:

Well, another 2+ weeks have passed by, and still waiting. Operator told me my game was shipping from CGC after I last posted, which was the first I've been told that, and never heard anything about it again. After texting every day for a week, got "sorry, the shipping company lost the game". Friday comes and goes with nothing new, was told he would call Monday to find it. This week he hasn't responded to my calls. Looks like another week will go by hearing SOS. It's getting old.
Finally called CGC about the situation, and he said he would gladly look into it. Hopefully he will get back with me later this week. He said only the best parts are being used on the last cabinets, and rejects are slowing down the process of getting the last ones finished. That more are coming available soon made me feel a little better. The wait continues....

whose your distributor?

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from FUNWIZ:

I just heard from my distributor - I'm hoping that mine ships next week. I will keep everyone posted. It does sound like there will still be quite a wait for many who are on the wait list...

#82 4 years ago

I'm a mid-October purchaser and still waiting..........

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I'm a mid-October purchaser and still waiting..........

Ouch. You're worse off than me. I purchased in December. I keep clinging to the hope that the game is as good as everyone says...

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from RavenFan1:

Ouch. You're worse off than me. I purchased in December. I keep clinging to the hope that the game is as good as everyone says...

This title was absolutely amazing for 1998, right on the heals of AFM, MM, when we were all playing mode based and trying to get to the “end” instead of trying to stack thirty seven features and 4 multipliers to get the high score. We were way less focused on score back then and were more fixated on getting to the wizard modes because that would almost always push you past free game territory. The main goal was beat the machine, get a free game, and if you kicked you friends ass while doing it, so much better the taste of victory. We cheered each other on to get that free game, even if it meant they would beat your score. All of us looked at the machine as the enemy, and our friends were always the collateral damage as you climbed the ladder to the top of the rule set, going for MOR, or Bash, taking as many monster modes into it as possible, or if nothing else was working, stack some monsters and start Frank multiball... fun fun fun and lots of frustration.

Do not try and compare it to any current deep rule title, you will be disappinted, but if you like AFM, MM, CC, or any of the B/W 90’s titles, then this is an awesome recreation of that magic, and the LE and the SE bring so much more than the OG MB had to offer. In the display and the new dots, and the topper on the LE is fantastic in it’s light show. I and the wife are enjoying the hell out of ours.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

This title was absolutely amazing for 1998, right on the heals of AFM, MM, when we were all playing mode based and trying to get to the “end” instead of trying to stack thirty seven features and 4 multipliers to get the high score. We were way less focused on score back then and were more fixated on getting to the wizard modes because that would almost always push you past free game territory. The main goal was beat the machine, get a free game, and if you kicked you friends ass while doing it, so much better the taste of victory. We cheered each other on to get that free game, even if it meant they would beat your score. All of us looked at the machine as the enemy, and our friends were always the collateral damage as you climbed the ladder to the top of the rule set, going for MOR, or Bash, taking as many monster modes into it as possible, or if nothing else was working, stack some monsters and start Frank multiball... fun fun fun and lots of frustration.
Do not try and compare it to any current deep rule title, you will be disappinted, but if you like AFM, MM, CC, or any of the B/W 90’s titles, then this is an awesome recreation of that magic, and the LE and the SE bring so much more than the OG MB had to offer. In the display and the new dots, and the topper on the LE is fantastic in it’s light show. I and the wife are enjoying the hell out of ours.

Good to hear - that's what I'm hoping for. I'm looking for something that is fun to play and a bit easier than what I have so that my daughter can play and enjoy. Thanks for the input.

#86 4 years ago

I had an original MB and loved it - it was usually my go-to pin if i only had time for 1 or 2 games. I sold it when I knew I was moving but did not know where I would land (I did not want to leave it in storage for an unspecified amount of time). I'm looking forward to getting the remake; I've seen it and played it and think it's amazing. CGC does do a great job remaking these things!

I bought an AFRrLE a couple of weeks ago to tide me over....

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I played an Attack from Mars LE last weekend and decided to buy one while I was waiting for my MBrLE. I hope it will keep me occupied until the MB shows up..

better game too.

#88 4 years ago

"I pre-ordered because I heard from numerous sources that LE Remakes sell out the day the official release is announced. I did not know how true that was, but I was not wanting to take the risk. The friend mentioned above, was told by his large distributor that they sold out their MBrLE allotment the 1st day of the release. What would be his reason for lying about something like that which would only reduce his sale potential of LE's ?"

In the future, be weary when a distributor says that the game will sell out immediately but that they will not refund deposits because the won't be able to sell your spot. They always act like they're in short supply to make you worried about missing out, but then after severe delays they can't give a refund because they will lose money due to a lost sale. If these games were really selling as fast as they claim, refunds wound be no problem.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

If these games were really selling as fast as they claim, refunds wound be no problem

I agree, but I will go a step further and say all deposits for a new pin should be refundable

#90 4 years ago

Day One Chicago Expo purchaser...... Arrived today... Unboxing tonight... Congrats to all the have gotten their games. And the ones still waiting... Horrible for sure.. but gonna be worth every penny.... Pics soon. THX> Rock ON..

MB LE Remake.. (resized).JPGMB LE Remake.. (resized).JPG
#91 4 years ago

still waiting but ok as long as its done right

#92 4 years ago

Yup, still waiting...

#93 4 years ago

Still waiting here, too... Ordered an hour after they started taking orders. >sigh<

It had better be darn near perfect after this wait.

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

still waiting but ok as long as its done right

I agree. I hope they have addressed all the kinks and quirks out of it and it will be a home run. To put things into a better perspective before the release of the remake High End Restorations of a 20 year old MB pin were going from 8-15K depending on who did the work. I'm going to receive a NIB MBLE for just over 8K so it should be worth the wait!

#95 4 years ago

Glad to see I'm not the only one still waiting. Wonder how many of the LE's have actually been built at this point.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhorn1:

Glad to see I'm not the only one still waiting. Wonder how many of the LE's have actually been built at this point.

I was told this week they are doing about 5 a day and want to be done by end of July...of course, I was told a few weeks ago they wanted to be done by July 4th so who knows? Supposedly mine is shipping next week.

#97 4 years ago

Hi all

I am in the UK and in the same boat I ordered in October and still waiting. I sent a PM on facebook to CGC and this is the reply they give me.

Q:- Hi any updates on the UK shipping? be nice to understand an approx date for shipping to UK?

A:- Hi Paul. I apologize for not answering on Facebook. We are currently working on some international games. UK will be coming quickly... as we are tackling the international games now. We want to make sure everything is up to our high standards, and the documented playfield issue has slowed LE production slightly. We have started getting higher quality playfields and are confident that everybody will enjoy MB when it arrives.

Have any European machines been shipped yet?

#98 4 years ago

I feel bad for you guys still waiting, sheesh.

The worst part is being left in the dark about what's going on. I wish there was a website that could show what numbers were being produced or something. Then at least it would take away the not-knowing part of things.

#99 4 years ago

Whhoooooo Just had word from our UK disto Pinball Heaven that CGC are building our UK machines in 2 weeks time. Hopefully the delivery won't be to long from USA to UK.

CANT WAIT!!!!! whoop whoop

#100 4 years ago

Hasn't CGC previously touted their decades of experience making playfields as a selling point for their remakes? It's crazy that playfield issues are the big holdup when that's supposed to be their strongest asset.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-le-still-waiting/page/2?hl=smognote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.