(Topic ID: 247609)

Monster Bash LE. How is Chicago coin numbering these ???

By PINPSYCHO

7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by PINPSYCHO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

I just received my LE and it was built in June 2019 and has a build #0474.Went with the Le for the topper and because I was told that it would be 1250 units only. I have a friend that bought 1 aprox. 8 months ago and his build number is 1074. Did they start with 1250 and numbers are going down or did they do another 1250 run of these.? I was told there would be 1 run only and that is why I shelled out the extra $$$. Appreciate your imput on this.

#2 7 months ago

The number did not represent the order in which the were built. Some previous customers request number matched games and that meant they weren’t produced in exact order. JJP did the same thing with POTC. Number all over the place and not consecutive.

#3 7 months ago

Thanks. I had a friend just call me and explain it to me. distributors can get certain numbers and then they just fill in with numbers that aren't used. Question answered. Thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside