Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-929.jpg
image-70.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Is there a way to adjust Frankenstein when he lowers himself. I think he is coming to far ahead when lowered. It's hard to hit him and make the switch activate. Any help is appreciated.

#2 9 years ago

Going from memory, I believe there is an Allen screw on the collar hooked to the linkage the slips over the shaft.

#3 9 years ago

Let me see.

#4 9 years ago

I may be wrong about that. I'm going through my teardown pics and I don't see a collar.image-70.jpgimage-70.jpg

#5 9 years ago

moving to tech forum

#6 9 years ago

Thanks Skins. I can't seem to find anywhere u can adjust this.

#7 9 years ago

Make sure the switch is adjusted properly and that the Frankenstein figure is sitting properly in its slot when it is standing.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

Make sure the switch is adjusted properly and that the Frankenstein figure is sitting properly in its slot when it is standing.

The switch looks ok but when frank is lowered he just lowers to far forward. Therefore when hittng him it takes a lot of force to hit the switch.

#9 9 years ago

Mine was doing the exact same thing. Hemiorange might be able to chime in and describe what he did to fix it. If he doesn't see the thread, try PMing him.

#10 9 years ago

There is a collar. See #3 & #8

I would make sure the hex screw is tight and its set correctly with frank table fully down. Did you buy it way or is this a newly developed problem.

image-929.jpgimage-929.jpg

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

There is a collar. See #3 & #8
I would make sure the hex screw is tight and its set correctly with frank table fully down. Did you buy it way or is this a newly developed problem.

image-929.jpg 138 KB

Thanks for this info. I bought it this way.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

The switch looks ok but when frank is lowered he just lowers to far forward. Therefore when hittng him it takes a lot of force to hit the switch.

Check that the monster pivot shaft (Part 6 manual page 2-27) is inserted properly and that the end of the monster arm pivot support bracket (Part 1a1 page 2-27) is slotted properly into the table (Part 2, page 2/27)

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is there a way to adjust Frankenstein when he lowers himself. I think he is coming to far ahead when lowered. It's hard to hit him and make the switch activate. Any help is appreciated.

Put Frank in test so his is standing up an look on top behind him there is a small wire if that solder is cracked or broke it will only register a strike every once in a while, it's happened to mine twice just put a nice bead of solder and it will last awhile that spot takes a lot of abuse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-frankenstein-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.