IMG_3199 (resized).JPG
IMG_3240 (resized).JPG
IMG_3238 (resized).JPG
DSC05075 (resized).jpg
DSC05102 (resized).jpg
DSC05098 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Hey guys I have been looking for a MB for a long time, basically my favorite game. But they never pop up near me. Well checked the old Craigslist this am and MB just got listed only 30 minutes from me.

Owner says cabinet and play field are in good shape. He sent me over a few detail shots of scoop , drac track and shooter lane. The only major wear area appears to be the scoop and some light wear on the drac track. Has a few LEDs installed other than that stock.

Would love any suggestions on this. I guess the only "temporary" fix for the scoop is a cliffy, which is not the end of the world.

Here is the url sfbay.craigslist.org link

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

That's pretty minor wear for a monster bash. Looks like it was maintained prettt well. I would cliffy and forget about it

#3 6 years ago

With no other pics at all, and if it works properly, I'd value it at at least 8K+.

#4 6 years ago

You've been looking for one for a long time and its your favorite game... 30 minutes from your house? Get off Pinside and just go buy it!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You've been looking for one for a long time and its your favorite game... 30 minutes from your house? Get off Pinside and just go buy it!

Especially before someone else does now that u posted the info .....happens all the time unfortunately on decent deals. Gl

#6 6 years ago

I just had a similar experience...I had been looking for an original MM and finally one popped up for sale only 20 minutes from me. I ended up spending $9500 for a very nice example with color DMD and a few mods.
More than I had hoped to spend but now that its home it was worth the cash.
Do it, you will kick yourself if you dont...

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey guys I have been looking for a MB for a long time, basically my favorite game. But they never pop up near me. Well checked the old Craigslist this am and MB just got listed only 30 minutes from me.
Owner says cabinet and play field are in good shape. He sent me over a few detail shots of scoop , drac track and shooter lane. The only major wear area appears to be the scoop and some light wear on the drac track. Has a few LEDs installed other than that stock.
Would love any suggestions on this. I guess the only "temporary" fix for the scoop is a cliffy, which is not the end of the world.
Here is the url sfbay.craigslist.org link

Note.... its missing the rubber at the drac area.....

#8 6 years ago

Check phantom flips, dracula and frankenstein mechs work.
Seems to be in great condition.

#9 6 years ago

Id offer no more than $8500.... more like $8K imo.

#10 6 years ago

Might be sold already

if another one pops up, check the inserts with the instruments and monster faces - those can have bad wear too

#11 6 years ago

Lucky you! I never get deals locally! Get in your car now if you are actively looking for a MB!

#12 6 years ago

I definitely should not have posted this, pretty saddening I look for advice and people jump on it. No rules in buying and selling I get it, but man I assumed this was a place of at least common courtesy.

#13 6 years ago

I definitely should not have posted this, pretty saddening I look for advice and people jump on it. No rules in buying and selling I get it, but man I assumed this was a place of at least common courtesy.

Unfortunately I could have told you that if it was a good deal it would get scooped up right away and act fast

#14 6 years ago

Teekee is already on his way!

#15 6 years ago

I hear you, it makes sense to tap the community well of knowledge on a grail, but ideally when the game is NOT for sale.

I learned a big lesson recently by not getting off my butt.
You are actually getting sound advice here to just get in the car.
Im excited for your hunt - Good luck!!

#16 6 years ago

Posting this on Pinside wasn't your first mistake. Your first mistake was not calling the second you seen it. But on the bright side I'm sure they will be a MB remake in the next few years.
No need to go into the whole remake vs original bullshit guys. Either you like them or you don't.

#17 6 years ago

U guys are hilarious, arcademojo I did call him pal, and if I was not laying on a couch because I had surgery on my leg two days ago I would already have bought it. What a joke haha

#18 6 years ago

No way of knowing if your posting sold it or not. Lots of people look for pinball machines on Craigslist that don't even know about Pinside.

LTG : )

#19 6 years ago

Well when I talked to him on the phone he said like 8 people from pinside called him

#20 6 years ago

Just got back... gonna love me some Bash this weekend! Thanks for the tip SoulRider!

DSC05098 (resized).JPGDSC05098 (resized).JPG

DSC05102 (resized).jpgDSC05102 (resized).jpg

DSC05075 (resized).jpgDSC05075 (resized).jpg

#21 6 years ago

teekee got a lot of time on your hands bro, hahahah hope ur having fun

#22 6 years ago

Pinball is a hobby where first to show with "cash on the glass" gets the machine. It has always been this way. Buyers are generally too fickle to hold machines for, so sellers view all deals as "soft" at best till the cash is there.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Just got back... gonna love me some Bash this weekend! Thanks for the tip SoulRider!

Check out my politically incorrect MB translight. Win a prize if you guess them all correctly!

IMG_3238 (resized).JPGIMG_3238 (resized).JPG

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Check out my politically incorrect MB translight. Win a prize if you guess them all correctly!

IMG_3240 (resized).JPGIMG_3240 (resized).JPG

#25 6 years ago

Bill, The Donald, Swartzenager, Putin, Hillary & Obama. Please send my prize MB on over, shipping to Antartica will be spendy fyi...

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Bill, The Donald, Swartzenager, Putin, Hillary & Obama. Please send my prize MB on over, shipping to Antartica will be spendy fyi...

Your MB will be the coolest!

#27 6 years ago

congrats - nothing better than getting monster bash

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

I believe you forgot one... Look at far right.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Who is Bill holding?

#30 6 years ago

Wait 10 years and you might get lucky and find one for 7 or 8 grand. That game looks great. Cliffy it and forget it.

#31 6 years ago

I look for advice and people jump on it. No rules in buying and selling I get it, but man I assumed this was a place of at least common courtesy.

Wait... WHAT? Bahahah. Seriously? You though this of pinside?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I believe you forgot one... Look at far right.

Kim

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You should get a trophy for winning pinside for the day.

#34 6 years ago

#35 6 years ago

Ball 5.

#37 6 years ago

First play on machine. Set to 10 balls.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

First play on machine. Set to 10 balls.

Because...

#39 6 years ago

Too learn the game properly.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Radrog:

Too learn the game properly.

Whatever. It's your game, so have at it. But just so you know:

3+3+3+3=12...which allows you to learn the game 2 balls more properly.

#42 6 years ago

Glass is on when photo take in. It's in absolutely new condition.

#43 6 years ago

Radrog... remember when you told me to tell you when you were bragging about your collection in random topics without actually contributing anything to further the discussion? Well, you're doing it again

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Radrog... remember when you told me to tell you when you were bragging about your collection in random topics without actually contributing anything to further the discussion? Well, you're doing it again

I am just showing the pin I purchased for 9k from Craig's list. Sorry!
Seek and you will find.

#45 6 years ago

In the guy's thread about how he's bummed somebody snagged the one he was trying to get... you're kind of rubbing it in haha. I don't know man. Just chill a bit and work on your filter. We can still be buds though

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

In the guy's thread about how he's bummed somebody snagged the one he was trying to get... you're kind of rubbing it in haha. I don't know man. Just chill a bit and work on your filter. We can still be buds though

I don't look at it as rubbing it in. I look at it as he or she should of took action and purchased the pin as fellow pinsiders suggested.

#47 6 years ago

Radrog u are pretty uninformed man, I suggest u read a whole thread before
Showing up to the party late acting as the wholier than thau pin wiz. And thanks GorillaBiscuits at least there still are some good people out there that sympathize with others

#48 6 years ago

radrog u are pretty uninformed man, I suggest u read a whole thread before
Showing up to the party late acting as the wholier than thau pin wiz. And thanks gorillabiscuits at least there still are some good people out there that sympathize with others

Lessons learned here. Thanks, and sorry if you take me wrong. My intentions are good!

#49 6 years ago

Relax Soulrider, that pin with that scoop wear is worth nowhere near $9k imo.

And the Teekee shooter lane is ? Wait for the remake.

#50 6 years ago

When this comes out for $7000 you'll be glad you didn't buy this. Notice A LOT have been for sale lately? I would hold off on this title, unless you absolutely must have an original, which is understandable.
Don't sweat this man, this has happened to ALL of us.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-for-9k?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.