20140320_192436_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
20140320_192414_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG
IMG_0157.JPG
image-717.jpg
image-222.jpg
There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 10 years ago

My Monster Bash decals showed up this weekend! They look fantastic! I was expecting something great from all the chatter about these decals. I opened up the package, slowly removed and unrolled them, then wow! Even better than I had envisioned. Thank you SOE.

#152 10 years ago

Payment sent today

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from theke:

My Monster Bash decals showed up this weekend! They look fantastic! I was expecting something great from all the chatter about these decals. I opened up the package, slowly removed and unrolled them, then wow! Even better than I had envisioned. Thank you SOE.

You are most welcome and thanks for the kind support. It's nice to hear after all the work that went into them.

#154 10 years ago

Still waiting.

#155 10 years ago

I check every day with just this to look at "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Here's the thing:
a) Customs can just be slow. Believe me, I've sent a lot of my translites overseas, I'm super familiar with the "sitting at customs" game. You guys just have to be patient sometimes.
b) The US Postal Service tracking is pretty unreliable. They don't update it often, their hardware doesn't always work, and even when it is scanned the system doesn't update until they go back to the post office and upload from their had scanners, they're not cellular and won't post from the field. Often I'll have something sit on "electronic shipping received" for days, and then suddenly a bunch of updates and delivered will appear. It sucks, but it is what it is. So just because the updates aren't happening doesn't mean the package isn't moving.

Speaking as someone who worked for USPS for 13 years, this is true. The hand held scanners have to be cradled back at the office before they transmit the day's tracking data. It just means that USPS' tracking isn't up to par with FedEx or UPS.

#157 10 years ago

Mine arrived today, thank you!

#158 10 years ago

My set has also arrived downunder.

Thanks Daniel - awesome work!

Will be very interested to see what other machines you do.

Mike.

#159 10 years ago

How can I place an order for a set?

#160 10 years ago

Still waiting also but was told it's in Kennedy New York airport slowly going thru customs. Will post when they arrive.

#161 10 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

How can I place an order for a set?

Pm me with your email address.
Nearly all of them were posted out on the 27th from initial interest but it looks like some are still being processed through customs - they were all sent on a five day service which is somewhat frustrating. I would expect the last few to arrive next week. It must be something with customs at the moment as I ordered the Klingon mod for my st form states and it took 3 weeks to get through customs.

#162 10 years ago

PM sent, I'm sure they will be here next week. Thanks.

#163 10 years ago

Recieved mine yesterday. Very good product! THANK YOU!

#164 10 years ago

The whims of customs are not for any mere mortal to fathom.

In my experience the slowest and the most frustrating are German customs. But it's really not that different around the world. As far as I can tell it's purely a money game, they just want to make sure they're squeezing every package dry enough.

#165 10 years ago

I would like to be put on the list as well, great job they look amazing.

Thanks,
pccat2

#166 10 years ago

Ordered mine. Can't wait to receive them. Gonna trash my mirror blades and put these on instead. Actually mirror blades will go on TAF I think.

#167 10 years ago

Received mine today. Excellent quality product that will definitely enhance the look of the pin. Thank you for making these available.

#168 10 years ago

I finally have movement through customs - should be here within 2 days...

#169 10 years ago

Just got mine! Checking in from Indiana. Thanks Daniel. Can't wait to install them.

#170 10 years ago

Mine came today as well thanks! they look great..

#171 10 years ago

I got mine today. Cant wait to finish my game. Here is some progress...

IMG_0159.JPGIMG_0159.JPG IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0158.JPG IMG_0157.JPGIMG_0157.JPG IMG_0156.JPGIMG_0156.JPG
#172 10 years ago

Great job on the painted figures. Looking good.

#173 10 years ago

Wow. Those are really nice. Love bride and igor. Now we need some pics with the decals in!

#174 10 years ago

I thought I seen a video of you putting these on,, I'm not looking forward to putting them on. could someone post a link to that video again thanks .

#175 10 years ago

Not sure if anybody did a video but there are some example pics of installation for tspp decals on page 2 which should help. Monster bash are simpler as there is no cutting to do.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-simpsons-pinball-party-custom-side-board-decals

If you can get a friend to help you should have no problems.

#176 10 years ago

thanks I got one side on so far but I was sweating bullets. it just gets really tight by the play field.. I had a big wrinkle but luckily I was able to pull it back off and reposition it . its a really nice material and I'm glad the adhesive wasn't like one and done, or I would have been jacked.. man they look really nice on.. I'll post up some pics when I'm done thanks again.
I have my girlfriend helping me...... ah trying to help me.. I think.... : )

#177 10 years ago

Done 1 the secound one went easier .. I'm in for any other one's you make.. that I have machines for that is. : )
heres some quick pic's

20140320_192414_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg20140320_192414_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg 20140320_192436_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg20140320_192436_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg
#178 10 years ago

Received my set today. Took a while for the decals to get thru customs but well worth the wait! Great quality product. Thanks Dan!

#179 10 years ago

I got mine today as well. Great job on these Daniel!

#180 10 years ago

Got mine too, thank you

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Done 1 the secound one went easier .. I'm in for any other one's you make.. that I have machines for that is. : )

Looks fantastic - thanks for pics, better than mine. They really look nice with your lighting. The adhesive is great stuff as it allows repositioning until your ready. Tried all sorts of media before settling on this for the feel and quality. I think the laminating just gives them that extra nice feel and is well worth the extra cost.

#182 10 years ago

Amazing inner cabinet decals!!! And super fast, super cheap shipping to Canada. That's so much SOE you are awesome. Sorry for the bad iPad pic but just unwrapped them and can't believe how high of quality. Thanks.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-690.jpgimage-690.jpg
#183 10 years ago

I am wait for mine still is

(Sorry I've been talking with a coworker from Mexico City today )

It's only been 10 days, though. No worries yet.

#184 10 years ago

Excellent quality,I just installed a set on MB last weekend

#185 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

thanks I got one side on so far but I was sweating bullets. it just gets really tight by the play field.. I had a big wrinkle but luckily I was able to pull it back off and reposition it . its a really nice material and I'm glad the adhesive wasn't like one and done, or I would have been jacked..

Sillyoldelf: I know you advise installing these dry--but to avoid sweating bullets like tonycip mentioned above, is there any reason these can't be installed wet with Windex or soapy water?

#186 10 years ago

So far i have disliked all of the inside side art mods, but this one is very well done and looks great on MB.

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I supplied the game, you supplied the labor....thanks again Bro!

Looks fantastic! Great product Daniel....waiting for MM

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Geeeze Dan, Why didn't you do my machine?? I feel second rate!

Dave

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from scottr:

I supplied the game, you supplied the labor....thanks again Bro!
Looks fantastic! Great product Daniel....waiting for MM

Um,who's game was it
Flo comes to mind now.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Geeeze Dan, Why didn't you do my machine?? I feel second rate!
Dave

You never asked,Dave

#191 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Um,who's game was it
Flo comes to mind now.

I know you regretted selling it...especially now with these awesome decals

...and yeah, it's definitely her favourite game. Happy wife, happy pinball life

#192 10 years ago
Quoted from NM:

Sillyoldelf: I know you advise installing these dry--but to avoid sweating bullets like tonycip mentioned above, is there any reason these can't be installed wet with Windex or soapy water?

You don't need wet method because the adhesive doesn't bond instantly. So if you put them on lightly a little at a time you can peel back and adjust as you go. When you are happy everything is lined up, then give them a good rub down with a cloth. The adhesive will then bond over 48 hours but even so you can still peel them away again without damage to machine - the decals may get damaged though as the adhesive will have some grab. The way they are designed once in place they actually improve in quality as the laminate and adhesive is designed this way for commercial signs.

In fact I think water would probably spoil the adhesive but I'd have to check with printers.

5 months later
#193 9 years ago

Old topic I know, but worth another shout out. I bought these months ago, and just got around to installing them today. They really add a beautiful touch to the machine. Truly can't imagine the machine without them. Super job by sillyoldelf!

2 weeks later
#194 9 years ago

Thanks for the update and good to hear you are pleased with them.

I have a few sets available again if anybody still needs some. Just pm.

2 months later
#195 9 years ago

I bought these awesome decals many months ago way before I had the machine. Now I finally got myself a Monster Bash and the decals is so well made, it looks truly a natural part of the original design. Very skilled done!

Now I wish you will buy yourself a Cactus Canyon so we can have a great set of decals there as well.

1 month later
#196 9 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

I have a few sets available again if anybody still needs some. Just pm.

Hi there! I'm interested in the MB decals, they look awesome! Sending you a PM.

1 week later
#197 9 years ago

Hey! I really want a set of MB decals. I PM you last week but no answer. Are you still making them?
let me know!

#198 9 years ago

Yeah, I PM'd 9 days ago myself, but no answer so far. Well, people have real lives beyond pinball and things get busy too, so let's be patient and see what turns up.

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Yeah, I PM'd 9 days ago myself, but no answer so far. Well, people have real lives beyond pinball and things get busy too, so let's be patient and see what turns up.

I would like to know the price, I'd like them for wall art.

#200 9 years ago

PM sent, I want a set. They look great! Hope we are not too late.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-custom-side-board-decals-and-mods/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.