PXL_20230108_031504465 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230108_031438572 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230108_031239300 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230108_031328315 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230108_031306772 (resized).jpg
058EB428-06EC-4C62-AD41-EFC9D127005D (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2022-11-21 003017 (resized).jpg
IMG_20221031_193115 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#547 5 years ago

I'm about the join the club. I'm always a fan of the original rather than the remake even though the price I paid was similar to the remake classic. Any mod recommendations apart from color DMD?

1 week later
#551 5 years ago

I bought some side art and gone glow titan runbers with purple flippers and bright lights button lights
On another subject.....,
I have to say for a top 3 pin this club thread is very light on at 11 pages when other games have over 100 pages in the club thread

6 months later
#566 4 years ago

Hi all
How quickly is Dracula supposed to move out of the coffin for Drac Attack? From the tutorial videos and running test mode on mine he seems to move fairly swiftly yet when Drac Attack starts on mine he moves out very slowly. Anyone else have this problem and what to do to remedy it?

#568 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Mine moves slowler compared to the new remake. But I would have to see a video of yours to see how it compares. I know the motors can gum up inside after many years making them slow down some. That motor may need a cleaning.

It might need a clean but it does move at normal speed in test mode. I’ll get a video up in the morning

#571 4 years ago

How do I load a video from my phone onto the thread?

#574 4 years ago

Okay I’ve cleaned Drac’s motor up but now I keep getting errors that switch 1 and 2 aren’t working as well the motor continuing to run at the 1 and 5 positions. How is this supposed to align? I also tested all opto’s in the switch test and all work fine

#577 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Are you testing it in service menu? Or is it giving error on its own?

Both

#585 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I do not remember any alignment. The motor just runs and the optos tell the machine where drac is. Does your drac always run at same consistant speed?
Mine was pretty buggy to till I cleaned out gear box and put the fresh grease in. Also as a special note. This is one of those machines you should not turn off during a game. You may get a fake error that might take a while to clear it. TZ, Popeye, MB and White Water.

Cleaning out the motor gearbox is what got me into this mess in the first place. I’ve swapped out opto board and motor driver board from other working machines and problem still exists. It has to be a problem with the motor itself

1 month later
#591 4 years ago

Or buy the scoop assembly from Mantis, much better than the original

#596 4 years ago
Quoted from Gozzle:

Looks to me, as if the Mantis scoop would have the same problem:[quoted image]

My Mantis one has no issues that’s for sure.

4 months later
#662 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidCPA:

The fabric was from etsy and is generic. Those caps look cool, but I have 3d printer and have already made a badge for a costume. Might try to make custom tops for both games. Already updated the Tesla coils.[quoted image]

Are they the Mezel Mods ones?

7 months later
#738 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Kudos to you on these.

That said; I'm very confused. Most of these characters have to be public domain by now... At best; maybe owned by Universal. PPS / Williams has zero rights to these art products as the art really isn't even "material" the the game they designed decades ago. Sure maybe there is a "nod" to the game... but the art isn't even close in style.
Regardless; These look nice - I wish you the best in selling these kits.
Admittedly; I'm temped for my MB - but I'd have to do a complete art conversion... which doesn't make a lot of sense to me right now. IF you ever do a complete art package with mirrored back glass; I might be interested.

There is a translite in the same vain as the art blades done by the same artist so you could change both together

3 months later
#771 3 years ago

Anyone done a custom paint job on their MB figures? Would love to see some examples as I’m about to do mine

1 week later
#775 3 years ago

I’ve removed all monsters from my machine to be painted except the bride. How does it come apart? The manual doesn’t seem to help
Thanks!

3 months later
#791 2 years ago

Also make sure the grub screws on the bracket itself are tight and the bracket is hard up against the post near the motor if that makes sense.
Mine recently dropped a small amount and the metal didn’t quite pass through the opto’s properly

1 year later
#920 1 year ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Scoop kickout:
It used to consistently go to the left flipper.
Now, it usually kicks out to the left flipper.
Every now & then, it goes STDM, sometimes a few times in a row.
Rarely, it will go to the right flipper.
I took apart the mech & saw nothing obvious. Coil was mounted tightly, coil sleeve was intact, tip of plunger wasn't damaged, etc.
While it was apart, I cleaned it up, put in a new sleeve, & reassembled it snugly.
We'll see how it fares.
In the meantime, any ideas or things to look for to make it more consistent?
Thanks,
-Jason

Check under the top of the exit to make sure there is no wear from the ball hitting on the way out, maybe bend the top towards the left flipper as well

1 year later
#995 84 days ago

Hey all
Does anyone have an original manual that they would part with? Not repro manual I’m after an original thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 12.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 75.00
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-club?tu=allsportdvd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.