Topic Stats

• 671 posts
  • 171 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 264 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200301_162854 (resized).jpg
P_20200229_005841 (resized).jpg
20200229_133347 (resized).jpg
20200229_133328 (resized).jpg
MB_Grey 01 (resized).jpg
MB WIP 5 (resized).jpg
20200126_180642 (resized).jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1579748164590 (resized).jpeg
tapatalk_1557592283186 (resized).jpeg
image_147030 (resized).jpg
tapatalk_1557592259023 (resized).jpeg
tapatalk_1557592259023 (resized).jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1581034907491 (resized).jpeg
GillBeforeAfter (resized).jpg
MummyBeforeAfter (resized).jpg
spinner (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#547 1 year ago

I'm about the join the club. I'm always a fan of the original rather than the remake even though the price I paid was similar to the remake classic. Any mod recommendations apart from color DMD?

1 week later
#551 1 year ago

I bought some side art and gone glow titan runbers with purple flippers and bright lights button lights
On another subject.....,
I have to say for a top 3 pin this club thread is very light on at 11 pages when other games have over 100 pages in the club thread

6 months later
#566 7 months ago

Hi all
How quickly is Dracula supposed to move out of the coffin for Drac Attack? From the tutorial videos and running test mode on mine he seems to move fairly swiftly yet when Drac Attack starts on mine he moves out very slowly. Anyone else have this problem and what to do to remedy it?

#568 7 months ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Mine moves slowler compared to the new remake. But I would have to see a video of yours to see how it compares. I know the motors can gum up inside after many years making them slow down some. That motor may need a cleaning.

It might need a clean but it does move at normal speed in test mode. I’ll get a video up in the morning

#571 7 months ago

How do I load a video from my phone onto the thread?

#574 6 months ago

Okay I’ve cleaned Drac’s motor up but now I keep getting errors that switch 1 and 2 aren’t working as well the motor continuing to run at the 1 and 5 positions. How is this supposed to align? I also tested all opto’s in the switch test and all work fine

#577 6 months ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Are you testing it in service menu? Or is it giving error on its own?

Both

#585 6 months ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

I do not remember any alignment. The motor just runs and the optos tell the machine where drac is. Does your drac always run at same consistant speed?
Mine was pretty buggy to till I cleaned out gear box and put the fresh grease in. Also as a special note. This is one of those machines you should not turn off during a game. You may get a fake error that might take a while to clear it. TZ, Popeye, MB and White Water.

Cleaning out the motor gearbox is what got me into this mess in the first place. I’ve swapped out opto board and motor driver board from other working machines and problem still exists. It has to be a problem with the motor itself

1 month later
#591 5 months ago

Or buy the scoop assembly from Mantis, much better than the original

#596 5 months ago
Quoted from Gozzle:

Looks to me, as if the Mantis scoop would have the same problem:[quoted image]

My Mantis one has no issues that’s for sure.

4 months later
#662 29 days ago
Quoted from DavidCPA:

The fabric was from etsy and is generic. Those caps look cool, but I have 3d printer and have already made a badge for a costume. Might try to make custom tops for both games. Already updated the Tesla coils.[quoted image]

Are they the Mezel Mods ones?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider allsportdvd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside