• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by banderas
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

4 months later
#2 3 years ago

I installed. Beautiful mods especially in the dark. It's mounted professionally don't hesitate to buy. Pinball Modding Group is serious, highly recommended!!!

#3 3 years ago

How the hell do you buy it? I like the mod. I just don't see where to "add to cart". How much is it?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

How the hell do you buy it? I like the mod. I just don't see where to "add to cart". How much is it?

I am asking the same question.

#5 3 years ago

Contact the OP banderas.

or here:

http://bandera6.wix.com/pinballmoding

#6 3 years ago

He is not taking any orders for any of his mods at this time, per an email from him.

3 months later
#7 3 years ago

@hd60609: As stated on our main page, we are just a group of hobbyists and love to mod pinballs. We do not have a shop, a price list or anything like that. This is the reason why there are no prices written on our homepage and no "add to cart" link because it’s not our intention to sell anything.

@redmamanora: This is true since we are completely overhelmed with work and simply just don´t have time because we are actually concentrated on the development of new mods.

As "rsss" said: If you are interessted in a mod, just contact me via our homepage and I can give you further information.

André

#8 3 years ago

I noticed your MB characters can use some special attention. I do custom painting, and have done many sets for pinsiders. The custom paint work really brings it to th enext level. This is the coolest MB i have ever seen, and the characters can really benefit from some color. Samples of my work can be seen at my website. www.modfatherpinball.com I would be happy to do it for you.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from banderas:

As "rsss" said: If you are interessted in a mod, just contact me via our homepage and I can give you further information.

André

Can you tell us what the point of contacting you is if you refuse to sell anything or give out any information on how you make your mods?

#10 3 years ago

@modfather:Thanks for your offer, but actually we are happy. I had a look at your page and you really have cool stuff !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
£ 58.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 9.95
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.70
$ 89.99
Machine - For Sale
Tampa, FL
Boards
PinSound
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,299 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside