Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160702_1459592_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160702_1459527_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackofdiamonds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago

44 scoop shots lights the big light.or 44 gigs.The scoop shot doesn't count towards this goal during multi balls.
The game then plays Lyman's Lament,the final song listed on the play field graphic to the left of the big light.
This is the only way to hear this song.
Their is a code out there!!!Somebody with Google skills can find it.You tap flippers in a certain sequence and it goes directly to Lyman's Lament.

Other cool things: If you can manage to get all five character modes stacked then start Frank multi all you get "The Big Stack Six".A big bonus is awarded before it starts the multi ball.Ive only done it once.It think the bonus was 66,600. (666)get it

Also if you get each instrument the first time you are in that characters mode you get "Rock before Bash" 55,000 awarded before multi all.

Such a great pin.

#11 7 years ago

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

type pinball easter eggs in your google search box

Go here:hem.bredband.net

Find Monster Bash:has the code for Lymans Lament and other stuff.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from FreeBee:

Indeed it's for the final wizard mode, just to confirm everyone here.
I've been able to get it many times, but only once in a game. Got close to two times, but that honor still goes to my colleague. I'll need to get at least two Monsters of Rock before I'll beat his 950.000.000 or so score. Grr.
Monster bash: Start all monster modes and light their inserts (you don't necessarily have to finish them). The scoop will then light monster bash, to shoot for the scoop and start the mode. A very effective way of getting the instruments lit as well is to start more monster modes, and then start the monster bash mode. This way, you'll be able to finish the monsters in the multiball as well.
Monsters of rock: Start and finish all monster modes (get the monster AND the instrument insert lit. The scoop will then light monsters of rock, to shoot for the scoop and start the mode. Every complete set of instruments is worth 25mil points, so if you beat every monster twice before starting monsters of rock, you'll get 50mil extra. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Lyman's lament: I know this only as a cheat, and I've never gotten it though shooting the scoop 44 times. Seems impossible. Anyway, the cheat is putting in a code when the ball is in the through ready to be fired. The code is as follows: B, 11x L, R, 5x L, R, 6x L, R (B=both flippers, L=left flipper, R=right flipper). After the code, the machine says 'Totally'. Then after firing the ball, you have to hit the scoop once. From then every switch hit is worth an additional amount of points counting towards your bonus at the end of the ball. It will also say hilarious callouts when you do stuff like almost draining by not making a ramp for example. It's more of a gimmick, as inputting the code each time gets tiring.
I really like this pin for the great music, theme, and modes. Well thought out design really!

Right on!!
Check my post above for Big Stack six and rock before bash.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackofdiamonds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monster-bash-big-light-in-the-middle-that-no-one-ever?tu=jackofdiamonds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.