(Topic ID: 229346)

Monopoly For Millennials (yes it is real)

By HighProtein

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1543399262123 (resized).jpg
F0B8E897-AFE2-4A6D-AF6C-ED1543A7FE26 (resized).jpeg
A801C658-7779-4E8C-BAFE-3A631BA26B55 (resized).png
20181103_171409 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1542033328100 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

When I was young, we lived in a brown paper bag in the bottom of a septic tank

True story...So there was this kind of wild bush tree thing flourishing in an unwatered area of our property near the septic tank for several years, we are also in a drought so this always puzzled me.

So we recently bought a travel trailer and after our first trip I went to empty out the Black/grey into our septic tank...popped the lid off and the water was up to it with some roots floating

After having it pumped out, I pop my head in and sure enough there is a literal wall of roots down the side stemming from a main 4 inch diameter root...no choice but to go in...

So I gear up with work clothes, head light, electric chainsaw and venture in...a quick glance up at the ceiling reveals hundreds of comfortable black widows nestled away within the concrete imperfections...I make quick work of the root wall into 3 sections with my electric chainsaw, each one falling with a great splash into the remaining 4 inches of excrement as I stand on a small step stool.

I don’t think that has anything to do with monopoly or millennials
F0B8E897-AFE2-4A6D-AF6C-ED1543A7FE26 (resized).jpegF0B8E897-AFE2-4A6D-AF6C-ED1543A7FE26 (resized).jpeg

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Guessing from your story you're not a millenial.

Not technically, but I do take a nap after my vegan lunch every day...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randomguyoffcl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-for-millennials-yes-it-is-real?tu=randomguyoffcl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.