Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by jjgamer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 months ago

My Monopoly door fell off when hit by pinball. I ordered a new one from Macro and after a month, the same thing the lower portion of the door fell off from hit from pinball (may have been while door was opening, but not certain). One is it possible to reweld the lower portion of the door back together? Two, any ideas why this might have occurred twice in short order or is this a common problem? Thanks for any insight!

#2 7 months ago

if it's made of metal , then welding can be done

#3 7 months ago

Pictures of the area in question please. I don't know what you are talking about.

#4 7 months ago

i think he is referring to the bank door

#5 7 months ago

The welds that hold the pieces of the door together eventually break. They can be re-welded. I repaired the door by drilling the welds and installing screws, washers and locknuts.

#6 7 months ago
Quoted from luch:

i think he is referring to the bank door

I kinda thought he was talking about the coin door bill acceptor plate.

#7 7 months ago

it says , "when hit by the ball " not sure how you break the coin door with a ball .

#8 7 months ago
Quoted from luch:

it says , "when hit by the ball " not sure how you break the coin door with a ball .

Maybe he tried to nudge the game by humping the coin door? In other words.. he's not referring to the balls in the game

#9 6 months ago
Quoted from cody_chunn:

The welds that hold the pieces of the door together eventually break. They can be re-welded. I repaired the door by drilling the welds and installing screws, washers and locknuts.

Interesting idea. Yes for clarity the bank door.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Haverstraw, NY
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside