Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixgill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#725 3 years ago

Joined the Monopoly club today. Also, fairly new to 'fixing' issues. The left ramp diverter magnet isn't working, but the right one is. Are they on the same fuse? Any ideas why this may be happening?

#727 3 years ago

I'll have a look. Thanks

1 week later
#732 3 years ago

Although a player for 30 years, I'm admittedly fairly new to pinball repairs. Anyone have a simple guide to updating the firmware on Monopoly? I have the file but can't anyway to get it on the machine! Is it a ship job or am I missing something?

#734 3 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

You will need a Rom chip burner to do that. BTW how did you go with the diverter coil, get it working?

I took your advice, took the cover off the diverter and everything looked fine, gave a wire a little wiggle and the connection fell apart. Quick strip and solder and it's working like a dream. By coincidence though, the rollover switch for ball 2 in the lock lane was broken so between both the diverter and this, that side caused quite a few issues. Have another switch on the way.

Thanks heaps for your advice.

#736 3 years ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

I added BriteRings to the Pop Bumper Caps. These glue to the bottom of the caps. The bottom LEDs light up that area of the playfield. Since you have to move the ramp to install several of them if you choose to do it make sure you use lots of drops of super glue.
[quoted image]

Looks great!

This machine gets better every time I play it.

3 weeks later
#737 3 years ago

Has anyone had any issues with the kicker behind the Water Works bumpers not ejecting effectively? Should there be a small rubber on it? It works and punches the ball up but it doesn't always clear the metal strip on playfield and falls back into the hole.

#739 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Ours did that when I got it. There's an adjustment in the software for COIL PULSE POWER (adjustment # 36). We changed that to HARD and it has been fine ever since.
Chris

Thanks heaps! Excellent advice and an easy fix.

3 weeks later
#747 3 years ago
Quoted from Slingshot_Scott:

Hey all, I joined the club a few weeks ago, and I'm loving the game so far! I've been repairing a few minor problems, and the biggest issue I've had is that the bottom part of the bank door broke off. Is this a common problem, and what's the best method for reattaching it?

Do you have a photo? Is there a blue sponge type material on the bottom section of the door?

4 months later
#773 3 years ago

I know it's probably not peculiar to Monopoly, but mine is starting random multiball on occasion.

Any advice or suggestions before I get underneath and clean the trough system?

#775 3 years ago

Not actually staring multiball.

Throwing an extra ball in (and auto-launching) but rule set remains as if 1 ball. However, ball doesn’t end when one is lost so it knows two (or more) are out there.

Sounds like you might have a rollover switch problem? If I get a ball through the gate to the left lane it recognises it and either shoots it out or claims a lock ball.

Quoted from Ceckitti:

Is it actually starting "multi ball"? Or just firing out another ball while one is already in play?
Mine does the latter when the game gets confused after a ball falls into the lock/jail when its not supposed to and fails to kick it out and I have to manually place it into the shooter lane to continue (did that make any sense?? LOL).
Also.... Why wasnt there a 1 way gate on that lock exit??? I get balls in there all the time from the lower pops. There is one between the upper pops and the roll the dice lane thats not even really needed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 12.95
Boards
PinSound

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sixgill.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all?tu=sixgill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.