Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#331 6 years ago

I’m looking to join the club! Is there a general range of price from player to good condition?

Trying to trade or sell my wpt for it, but I live on a pretty slow pinball area :/

2 months later
#334 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

1,900 - 3,500 Just depends on condition. Most of the playfields on Monopoly are damaged. The clear coat gets weird black marks, inserts lifting or on the field where the railroad ramp dumps the ball. It dents or worse splits the wood. The clear coat also chips off in chunks where the ball drops out of the ramps - roll over switches. I also noticed that most of the cabinets have major planking. It gets crazy air balls from the cop drop target = broken plastic. Figured I could point a couple trouble spots out to you. I know when I go to buy a new game I get over whelmed looking at everything that the most obvious damaged is over looked until you get home. Good luck on your game purchase!

Ugh man, hard game to find in okay shape! I saw 2 "local" in a retail shop that had the pf wear at pops and/or the game board. Another from a person with same wear. Hard part is they are rare ish to find so the asking prices of $3k for a "players" condition were too much imo. Great game, I hope I can find one later! Thank you for posting the issues to look out for.

1 month later
#342 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Are you guys playing this game with stock rules or are there adjustments you recommend (similar to TS)? I ask b/c I'm terrible at pinball and already reached the wizard mode.
Also - I posted this earlier - I just realized the cop drop target itself is not popping up during gameplay. What's funny is that the target coil works during test mode (it fires up when I test). During switch test mode, if I raise the target it registers and the cop yellow targets that light the cop insert both register as well.
Is there an option that could turn OFF the cop drop target? Anything else in test mode I'm missing? Game plays perfect otherwise. I'm not a MP expert but I believe that target pops up after you hit the two yellow targets right?

I don’t own a monopoly, however I was curious if the drop target is similar to lwjp drop target. Where there is a small coil to drop the target and a large coil to pop it up? If coil or Switch isn’t working, it may not allow it to work in game.

#347 6 years ago

In switch test mode, if you use your finger(s) and manually lift and lower the drop target, is the switch correctly registering? If raised up or down, and you wiggle the target, does the switch register solid of on/off? Maybe some slop in switch and target and if the stars don’t align with Tuesday and turning around 3 times, it may not work right sometimes

1 month later
#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Hey guys, jsut got Monopoly, but when i set it up, none of the playfield lights (board, ABC rollovers, x multipliers, are lighting.Can anyone point me in the right direction on what i should be checking. I have the manual, but i'm not knowledgable enough to make enough sense out of it. I have changed out a ton of lights to make sure new bulbs were in there.

Make sure the cabinet to head connectors are correct and plugged in tight. Then you can check fuses.

Also make sure the wire harness isn’t pinched where the head folds to the cab.

2 weeks later
#364 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

update. replaces F21, and another blew immediately after. Maybe I need to take a look at the board.

Find what f21 fuse is used for. Visually inspect those coils and wires. Sounds like there is a an issue somewhere along he line and it may or may. It be a board issue... also check the wire leads on coil legs and make sure they are correct along with the diode direction

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.