Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#753 3 years ago

Decided to use the day off to bring the new game in the house. Even though now I have 7 in the space that comfortably fits 5 lol.

Already did a quick make shift repair on the waterworks flipper, adjust a few switches and got it working and the game seems to be playing decent. I’ll probably tear it down and clean it up after I get the WC94 done.

17B15424-5D8C-41EF-9F74-B684A15FA0B8 (resized).jpeg17B15424-5D8C-41EF-9F74-B684A15FA0B8 (resized).jpeg54533F63-0DD5-4254-8B6C-8201456D8716 (resized).jpeg54533F63-0DD5-4254-8B6C-8201456D8716 (resized).jpeg6226502A-8028-4F2F-B27A-3D4C5E180CD5 (resized).jpeg6226502A-8028-4F2F-B27A-3D4C5E180CD5 (resized).jpegEBA25D12-7B24-43F4-BD30-E98C8B3079F1 (resized).jpegEBA25D12-7B24-43F4-BD30-E98C8B3079F1 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#759 3 years ago

Anyone ever see this problem, with Monopoly or any other game....?

When I go to enter initials, once I select the 3rd initial the DMD blacks out. But once the timer gets to zero or I hit the start button again (assuming I didnt hit a flipper and move the cursor off "end") it comes back and shows the match and back to normal.

Now here is the catch....... if I set the game to 10 letters for the high scores..... it does not black out.

1 week later
#762 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Looking to join the club if anyone is selling. I have cash on hand.

Where are you located?

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ball stuck here during multiball, the game wouldn’t stop, I thought it glitched out. I was shaking it, it was doing balls searches, I finally tilted it thinking it was having a fit, it wouldn’t restart a game. So I reset pin and tried to start game and it says pinball missing. Well, shit I still
Couldn’t see it...... finally, ha!
[quoted image]

Whats it stuck on??

#768 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Nope, perfectly sitting tight on top of rail and plastic, just a hit of wedged in

Thats odd. I just checked on mine and there is plenty of space between the plastic and the rail. Sounds like maybe your plastic isnt secured or installed right.

1 month later
#772 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Looking for a couple of pictures. I just picked up a monopoly for the family. It is pretty hacked up but the price was right.
Can someone take a couple of pictures for me? Specifically from the right side looking left. You can see here I have a Frankenstein that I am looking at fixing . Yes that is a card board.
Thanks, be well.
If someone would not mind , lots of pictures would be awesome , I am sure I have other hacked parts.
[quoted image]

Common issue with that area/plastic. Mine has been "repaired" also, but nothing like yours...... Good luck with it.

1 month later
#774 3 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

I know it's probably not peculiar to Monopoly, but mine is starting random multiball on occasion.
Any advice or suggestions before I get underneath and clean the trough system?

Is it actually starting "multi ball"? Or just firing out another ball while one is already in play?

Mine does the latter when the game gets confused after a ball falls into the lock/jail when its not supposed to and fails to kick it out and I have to manually place it into the shooter lane to continue (did that make any sense?? LOL).

Also.... Why wasnt there a 1 way gate on that lock exit??? I get balls in there all the time from the lower pops. There is one between the upper pops and the roll the dice lane thats not even really needed.

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

Not actually staring multiball.
Throwing an extra ball in (and auto-launching) but rule set remains as if 1 ball. However, ball doesn’t end when one is lost so it knows two (or more) are out there.
Sounds like you might have a rollover switch problem? If I get a ball through the gate to the left lane it recognises it and either shoots it out or claims a lock ball.

Well, it usually will kick it out, but....if it falls right back in after hitting a pop bumper the game will give up after 3 try’s. Then I have to pull the glass and place in shooter lane.

2 weeks later
#780 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

-- anyone ever have trouble with the ball getting stuck after falling down the A-B-C guides? I put on new Titan rubbers, wondering if the rubber size specified is too large.
The rubber map shows 3/16 ID rings at the top of the guides, and 5/16 ID rings at the bottom.

I put Titans on mine and used the recommended sizes also. The ball def slows down when rolling through, but never gets stuck. Even manages to make it up the opposite way from bumper hits as well sometimes.

DSC_0969 (resized).JPGDSC_0969 (resized).JPG
1 month later
#787 2 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:I'm going to be tearing down a Monopoly and doing a playfield swap sometime in the future. Has anyone done Yellow skirts and covers for the upper pops and orange skirts and covers for the lower pops? If so I would like to see some pics.
thanks chris.

I didn't do the skirts and caps, but I did mix it up with the rings and flipper rubbers.

DSC_0963 (resized).JPGDSC_0963 (resized).JPGDSC_0965 (resized).JPGDSC_0965 (resized).JPGDSC_0967 (resized).JPGDSC_0967 (resized).JPGDSC_0968 (resized).JPGDSC_0968 (resized).JPGDSC_0969 (resized).JPGDSC_0969 (resized).JPGDSC_0970 (resized).JPGDSC_0970 (resized).JPG
#791 2 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

HI all
the Waterworks spining flipper, the rubber underneath the playfield, does that have to be a rubber rubber or can it be a silicone rubber?

I couldnt find a rubber ring that was an exact fit for mine. Too big and the motor spun freely inside the ring. And too small/tight and the flipper wheel would not be able to reach/grab the ring.

I know its not the "correct" way to fix it..... but I took some black electrical tape and wrapped it around the motor gear to build it up some, and then added the rubber. It grabs good now and kicks the ball out every time.

Hopefully I can find the correct size someday and get it install the correct way.

1 month later
#794 2 years ago

Hey guys, I have an extra playfield the was pulled from a destroyed machine (building was in a fire and the roof collapsed on the cabinet). I have stripped all the part off it and plan on hanging it on the wall.

If anyone needs any parts from the playfield...most of them are still decent. Let me know what you are looking for, ill let you know if I have it and we can work something out.

I can already tell you that the ramps are worthless. They were snapped in half in the accident.

2 months later
#801 2 years ago
Quoted from vbobrusev:

Hi! I am almost finished colorization for pin2dmd and looking for tester with pin2dmd display and monopoly machine. Required fast access to machine, pin2dmd display, able to make dump files and fast communication, who able to help will get free copy of pin2dmd colorization for your.[quoted image][quoted image]

i did similar. But i wrapped it with electrical tape to build up the surface height to increase the friction between the wheels.

1 month later
#810 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Was in a one off Dollar Store and found some jumbo white resin dice. 1.25” and 1.5”. Tried them both for shooter rods. I think I like the 1.25”.
Tough to see the scale in the pictures between the two sizes.
[quoted image][quoted image]

How did you attach them? Looks good.

3 weeks later
#815 2 years ago
Quoted from FLASHBALL:

Anyone know off hand how much trouble it is to remove the head on Monopoly?

Removing the head should be not too bad. Its unplugging all the connectors that would be the PITA

8 months later
#883 1 year ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Just picked up monopoly and the display on the electric company isn’t working. Where should I look first?

Mine gave me fits for a awhile. Turned out to be cold/cracked solder joints on the pins. Also I have heard of issues with the cable itself.

#885 1 year ago
Quoted from 22troy:

Just picked up a Monopoly. I just noticed it’ll let you enter high scores, but in the attract mode it only shows the top 3 high scores. Anyone know if there is a setting I’m missing to get all the high scores to display in the attract mode?

mine shows top 3 most of the time. But will show the rest of the leaderboard as well, just not very often. Feels like its like 80%/20% most of the time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all?tu=Ceckitti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.