Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archon9000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#665 4 years ago

Hello fellow Monopoly owners. I just joined the club and enjoying it a lot!

Could I please ask how your BANK optical board sits under the playfield? Mine has very long screws and 3/4 inch spacers. So it's not flush with the bottom of the playfield. I'm having trouble lining up the optical receivers and transmitters... and wondering how this board should sit under the playfield.

Pics would be wonderful but not necessary

Thanks in advance!

#666 4 years ago

Can someone please take a better picture or describe how the playfield post is held in place by this piece of hardware that seems to sit flush with the playfield.
This picture is not of my game....mine has a long screw and nut coming through the bottom making the positioning of the opto board impossible.

Thank you in advance!
Screenshot_20190531-140943_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190531-140943_Gallery (resized).jpg

#667 4 years ago

Got the answers to my above 2 questions from someone local.
Pics attached in case it can help anyone in the future
IMG_84381 (resized).jpgIMG_84381 (resized).jpgIMG_84511 (resized).jpgIMG_84511 (resized).jpg

6 months later
#696 4 years ago

Been quiet in here lately.
I had no instruction cards on my game and I didn't find a lot of options in the pin community... so I just made one of my own for the left side space.
I'm the farthest thing from graphic designer, but there is a lot of clipart available for Monopoly so it was easy to put together.
Anyways, posting it here in case anyone is looking for something to fill that space like I was.
Happy holidays!

monopoly_final (resized).jpgmonopoly_final (resized).jpg
4 months later
#711 3 years ago
Quoted from chris508:

Hi everyone, I just bought my first pin and joined the club!
I've been enjoying the game and I'm trying to do what I can to make it play smoother and look nicer. I've read through this whole thread and learned a lot. I'll definitely be getting some lexan to make those airball guards. I'm sorry if I missed it anywhere but has anyone successfully gone from game rom 3.03 to 3.01? I just hate having to keep that rubber off the waterworks flipper since it only spins counterclockwise.
I'm also having a technical problem I'm hoping someone can help me solve. The cop target broke a few days into me owning it. I successfully swapped it for a new one and tested it out in a game and it was working great. Later I go to play a two player game and it isn't coming up. I hit the targets and it makes the whistle sound effect but no cop. It won't come up in the board chase mode either. It will come up during ball search. Weirder still is it comes up without issue in a one player game. Anyone have any idea what could be causing that?
Thanks for any help.
-Chris

Does the cop target pop up in test mode when you fire the solenoid?

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from chris508:

It is coming up in test mode. It doesn't go back down until hit which I'm assuming is normal. Tested the targets and board chase mode again and it comes up and goes down as it should. Still not popping up in multiplayer games.

That's a strange issue and almost sounds like it's software related. The physical connection to the solenoid seems fine based on what you describe.
One last question : do you see any corrosion at all under where the batteries are mounted?(even if they are no longer present). Even tiny bits of corrosion on the legs of chips can cause bizarre behaviors.

#716 3 years ago
Quoted from chris508:

No corrosion to be found. Played a long game today and it popped up after hitting the targets several times, but then stopped after maybe five. Stopped the game right away and tested the coil. Starting to think it's software or rules doing it. Maybe it quits after a certain amount of times each game? Monopoly code leaves a lot to be desired.

That is odd. I'm getting my Monopoly back soon (lent it to buddy while I do basement renovations). I'll try to reproduce the same bug

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fishers, IN
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Archon9000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all?tu=Archon9000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.