Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from bigsoups:

Hmm, well I needed to get a replacement bracket/display for mine since it was just not there when I purchased it, so mine is just a metal frame basically...maybe I'll just leave it like that till I can get a normal one with the electric co already on it.

I may be able to set you up with a used electric company plastic depending on how it comes off. I am ordering a new plastics set and that is one of the non broken/missing ones. I'll likely post something here when I get around to it with the other good ones if anyone is needing a specific piece.

3 weeks later
#66 9 years ago
Quoted from bigsoups:

Thanks! I'll keep a lookout!

I've got most of the plastics replaced now. Nearly all were cracked or broken except the sling shot plastics that you get extras of in the kit and the outlane plastics AND the electric company plastic was held on with screws and not broken so its good to go if you still need/want one PM me.

#67 9 years ago

I also found this nifty custom bracket under the left ramp.
I have no idea what the intent was with this but i did notice the ramp has a good size crack right above that spot so it either was supposed to help with it or caused it...

264807-i.jpg264807-i.jpg264808-i.jpg264808-i.jpg

1 year later
#191 8 years ago

Anyone else ever have problems with the rotating flipper spinning too fast? Its fine for about 30 seconds into the first ball then starts spinning way too fast for the rest of the game.
I replaced the relay under the playfield and started checking connections. Not sure where to look. Maybe a flaky component on the driver board?

#193 8 years ago

Yea, but its not really progressive so much as instantly fast then one constant speed. Ball 2 and 3 it starts instantly fast as well as every game after that. It does alternate directions but it spins at a constant speed.
I also noticed that the pop up post doesn't come up for ball 2 and 3 but it does for the ball 1.

#195 8 years ago

Software version 3.03

#197 8 years ago

I didn't think about software. I'll swap the old chips back in a see what happens.

#202 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Yup that is the newest version. I know mine sometimes goes faster but its not detrimental to the game play. Not sure what the cause would be as it is timed by the programming, other than re-burn your ROM?

I swapped the original roms back in and the rotating flipper works as it should now. Odd... I may have to try re burning the new roms.

6 months later
#243 7 years ago
Quoted from 20eyes:

Anyone else ever have problems with the rotating flipper spinning too fast? Its fine for about 30 seconds into the first ball then starts spinning way too fast for the rest of the game.
I replaced the relay under the playfield and started checking connections. Not sure where to look. Maybe a flaky component on the driver board?

I finally got back around to working on monopoly and figured out the problem while tracking down what I thought was an unrelated switch matrix problem. I had a wire on the wrong lug of the rotating flipper micro switch. That one wire caused several other things to have odd switch closure issues. Now my rotating flipper works fine with the 3.03 software. I still don't understand why only the new software caused it to spin too fast but the old software was fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 20eyes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all?tu=20eyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.