Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpeg
E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg
There are 987 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.
#301 6 years ago

My post looks just like yours so I'm stumped on that, but I like the top decal!

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

My post looks just like yours so I'm stumped on that, but I like the top decal!

Yeah i was leaning towards that one myself I'd like to add a bit more to it, perhaps an "Own it all" along the top and maybe some small icons like the community chest, go to jail and free parking. I don't want to get it too busy but i think it just needs a little something else to break up the money. I'm keeping in mind that most of the bottom half isn't really seen and of course there are slots for the ramps also.

#303 6 years ago

I like it as is based on how busy the rest of that area is, but I'm a "less is more" kind of person. I like the idea of something to cover that strange pink board though haha

#304 6 years ago

Final draft for the backboard decal. I'm pretty happy with it overall and the center portion with "Own it all" should sit nicely above the ramp slots and the center hole will be in between the writing. Proof will be in the printing and application though
Hopefully get this printed in the next week or so and i'm also planning to do some target decals also in the near future.

monopoly backboard final (resized).jpgmonopoly backboard final (resized).jpg

#305 6 years ago

First draft for some target decals, Moneybags image is for the 100k target on the right, cop image for the 2 mid targets and of course the free parking image for the target top left on the ramp. These need to be sized a little more and will have the corners rounded off before being printed. They look blurry only cause of the up scaling in the post, click on them it will show the correct size and clarity. I'm pretty happy with these, think they will do nicely

Target decal image 1 (resized).jpgTarget decal image 1 (resized).jpg
Cop Drop Target Decal (resized).jpgCop Drop Target Decal (resized).jpg
Free Parking Target Decal (resized).jpgFree Parking Target Decal (resized).jpg

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Moneybags image is for the 100k target on the right,

This one is probably the most difficult one to choose in my opinion. Your image makes sense for when modes aren't activated, but when you're in the mode where you're trying not to go to jail and you hit the cop drop target and this target, it seems strange you'd be hitting the monopoly man. Thoughts?

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

This one is probably the most difficult one to choose in my opinion. Your image makes sense for when modes aren't activated, but when you're in the mode where you're trying not to go to jail and you hit the cop drop target and this target, it seems strange you'd be hitting the monopoly man. Thoughts?

I do agree with that yeah but i was trying to find a generic image for that target considering the amount of inserts it covers >> 100K, Lite Spinner, Power Up, Water Bonus X and Advance To Go. I did consider using the Advance to go board square but discounted using a plain 100k sign. It is a hard one to decide on for sure, what would you go with for this target?

#308 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-simple-cheap-mod#post-3342044

Here's some cheap and fun mods for Monopoly that I made when I owned it. Make great looking backboard artwork from a Monopoly game box cover and side blades from a Monopoly board.

#309 6 years ago

A couple more possible options for that top right target?

Monopoly (resized).jpgMonopoly (resized).jpg
monopoly-icon (resized).jpgmonopoly-icon (resized).jpg

#310 6 years ago

Can anyone help on this? Got an electric sign issue. Thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-electric-company-sign-issue#post-3959369

thanks.
jimmy

1 week later
#311 6 years ago

Just picked this up. Glad that the search is finally over. I wanted to ask if anyone may have a lead on parts that I need. I am looking for both ramps, and also need the two small red plastics shown below. I don't want to buy a full set of plastics just to obtain these two super small pieces.

On another subject is there a way to adjust volume separately for music and sound effects? I have my volume down to 4 which is fine for the music, but the sound that the game makes when you launch the ball is near intolerable because it's so loud. Why is this?

20170924_213748 (resized).jpg20170924_213748 (resized).jpg
20170924_213809 (resized).jpg20170924_213809 (resized).jpg
20170924_213800 (resized).jpg20170924_213800 (resized).jpg

#312 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Just picked this up. Glad that the search is finally over. I wanted to ask if anyone may have a lead on parts that I need. I am looking for both ramps, and also need the two small red plastics shown below. I don't want to buy a full set of plastics just to obtain these two super small pieces.

On another subject is there a way to adjust volume separately for music and sound effects? I have my volume down to 4 which is fine for the music, but the sound that the game makes when you launch the ball is near intolerable because it's so loud. Why is this?

Right ramp is still available from Marco's (not the complete assembly though, just ramp flaps), i just changed over mine. Link >>>
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-7220-00
Left ramp is unavailable and the only one i could track down had some damage and they wanted $145 US for it
I just changed over my plastics but unfortunately my original small red one is busted like yours and the other one was missing entirely... i umm think i bought the last complete set from Marco's, showed out of stock straight after. As far as i know the background music volume is set in the menu and the overall volume is set by the portal buttons inside the coin door, far left one to initiate.

#313 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

As far as i know the background music volume is set in the menu and the overall volume is set by the portal buttons inside the coin door, far left one to initiate.

Went through the menu and adjusted the background volume, didn't help at all. The background volume isn't the issue, the sound effect volume is. Even with the main volume turned down to 2 the plunge sound is still entirely to loud.

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Went through the menu and adjusted the background volume, didn't help at all. The background volume isn't the issue, the sound effect volume is. Even with the main volume turned down to 2 the plunge sound is still entirely to loud.

There is an old service bulletin regarding sound volume levels, mainly relating to home use volume. I'd start by checking which resistor values are installed in your machine. You don't know what might have been altered, done right or wrong, by a previous owner.

http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/4505/Stern_2001_Monopoly_Service_Bulletin_133.pdf

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Try turning the background volume up to match the loudness of the plunge, then turning the overall volume way down? That said for volume 2 to be so loud sounds crazy.

Quoted from Biffbar:

There is an old service bulletin regarding sound volume levels, mainly relating to home use volume. I'd start by checking which resistor values are installed in your machine. You don't know what might have been altered, done right or wrong, by a previous owner.

My understanding is that this was for a buzzing noise but wouldn't hurt to check.

#316 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

Thanks for the link. I'll read it over. Previous owner did nothing but play the game, now the route operator that had it before him may have done something.

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

Try turning the background volume up to match the loudness of the plunge, then turning the overall volume way down? That said for volume 2 to be so loud sounds crazy.

My understanding is that this was for a buzzing noise but wouldn't hurt to check.

I turned the background volume up and down. If turned up the music gets louder and that's it, the plunge sound still screams. When Turning the background volume down the music goes down, the plunge sound still screams. Now that you mention the buzzing I think I am experience the buzz that you mention also.

#318 6 years ago

So I performed bulletin #133 today and my humming is gone. I have questions though, what happens when you get the clear pops built up to 100% on the dot display, and is there no consolation ball setting that I am not seeing in the portals?

#319 6 years ago

If anyone else here wants in on ramps possibly being reproduced for this post in this thread or PM Freeplay40

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/33#post-3987316

2 weeks later
#320 6 years ago

It's taken some time to get the machine shopped out due to other projects but it's finally done. I wish my playfield didn't have as much insert wear but the machine has been well used before so it's understandable. Included in the jobs were >> New plastic set, new right ramp, set of Titan rubbers, repaired and repainted bank cover, Cliffy chance and shooter lane protectors, self designed target and backboard decals (backboard center hole was bogged up, seems to serve no purpose), black and bronze shooter dice (LOVE the idea, not sure who came up with it, but TOPS), chrome backbox trim and new pop bumper skirts and tops. I changed some of the LED's that were already on the machine and polished up metal parts where possible (the train ramp was really bad when i got the machine), and made another plastic cover for the train ramp scoop. Discovered a few dodgy fixes from previous owner/s along the way also, like a 2 inch rubber going around both cam wheels for the waterworks flipper and a couple of support posts that shouldn't be there. Also the entrance switch for the left ramp had been screwed to the backboard cause the plastic on the ramp had been busted away where it mounts. I put a plastic patch on that, remounted and it's functional (not super pretty, but works). All up i'm quite happy with the results. Ahh almost forgot, i also carefully sanded around the waterworks eject hole as there was a noticeable groove that the ball sat/got stuck in, after a bit of polish the ball hardly ever get's stuck now.

DSC03254 (resized).JPGDSC03254 (resized).JPG
DSC03256 (resized).JPGDSC03256 (resized).JPG
DSC03257 (resized).JPGDSC03257 (resized).JPG
DSC03258 (resized).JPGDSC03258 (resized).JPG
DSC03259 (resized).JPGDSC03259 (resized).JPG
DSC03260 (resized).JPGDSC03260 (resized).JPG
DSC03261 (resized).JPGDSC03261 (resized).JPG
DSC03262 (resized).JPGDSC03262 (resized).JPG
DSC03263 (resized).JPGDSC03263 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#321 6 years ago

It's been suggested to me that my inoperative up/down post is due to code. My machine is running 3.01 Display and 3.03 CPU, can someone please confirm they are running the same code and their post works fine? On that note, is the post supposed to come up when you first shoot the ball out? any other times? I still suspect i have a board issue but i want to make sure about the code first. I have already ruled out the coil, the TIP and the wiring to the coil as the culprit, using a dirty test by grounding the TIP tab the coil fires, just not in test or in normal play (i think the problem lies with the ground side of the wiring not the 20V line) Thanks in advance

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

It's been suggested to me that my inoperative up/down post is due to code. My machine is running 3.01 Display and 3.03 CPU, can someone please confirm they are running the same code and their post works fine? On that note, is the post supposed to come up when you first shoot the ball out? any other times? I still suspect i have a board issue but i want to make sure about the code first. I have already ruled out the coil, the TIP and the wiring to the coil as the culprit, using a dirty test by grounding the TIP tab the coil fires, just not in test or in normal play (i think the problem lies with the ground side of the wiring not the 20V line) Thanks in advance

I just looked and my code is 3.01 on both. Wonder what is different in there. The post doesn’t come up when you first plunge, you can shoot all the way around. It does come up when you shoot around the right orbit during gameplay. Hope that helps.

Edit- I just read through the monopoly code documents on sterns website and there is no reference to that coil post in any of the versions. Looks like a dead end there imo.

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from ZeldaOoT:

I just looked and my code is 3.01 on both. Wonder what is different in there. The post doesn’t come up when you first plunge, you can shoot all the way around. It does come up when you shoot around the right orbit during gameplay. Hope that helps.

Edit- I just read through the monopoly code documents on sterns website and there is no reference to that coil post in any of the versions. Looks like a dead end there imo.

Cheers I was doubtful that it would be a code issue as something like the post moving you would presume would be a basic part of the game play, not a bug fix later on. Mine definitely doesn't come up when you shoot the right orbit during the game though. On another forum it was suggested to me that it could be the pre-driver or chip driver that's linked to the ground side of the coil, look's like i'll need to get it checked out. Thanks mate, appreciated!

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

It's taken some time to get the machine shopped out due to other projects but it's finally done. I wish my playfield didn't have as much insert wear but the machine has been well used before so it's understandable. Included in the jobs were >> New plastic set, new right ramp, set of Titan rubbers, repaired and repainted bank cover, Cliffy chance and shooter lane protectors, self designed target and backboard decals (backboard center hole was bogged up, seems to serve no purpose), black and bronze shooter dice (LOVE the idea, not sure who came up with it, but TOPS), chrome backbox trim and new pop bumper skirts and tops. I changed some of the LED's that were already on the machine and polished up metal parts where possible (the train ramp was really bad when i got the machine), and made another plastic cover for the train ramp scoop. Discovered a few dodgy fixes from previous owner/s along the way also, like a 2 inch rubber going around both cam wheels for the waterworks flipper and a couple of support posts that shouldn't be there. Also the entrance switch for the left ramp had been screwed to the backboard cause the plastic on the ramp had been busted away where it mounts. I put a plastic patch on that, remounted and it's functional (not super pretty, but works). All up i'm quite happy with the results. Ahh almost forgot, i also carefully sanded around the waterworks eject hole as there was a noticeable groove that the ball sat/got stuck in, after a bit of polish the ball hardly ever get's stuck now.

Nice machine!! Where did you get the that rear panel art and the target decals?

#325 6 years ago

Is anyone else having an issue with the rubber post sleeve to the right of the bank door slipping up the post with almost every hit from the ball? It's first time I have ever seen this happen on any machine. I guess I will have to roughen up the post for the rubber to grab it.

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nice machine!! Where did you get the that rear panel art and the target decals?

Thanks back board decal and target decals were my own design and i then had them printed up at the local sign writers.

Quoted from sohchx:

Is anyone else having an issue with the rubber post sleeve to the right of the bank door slipping up the post with almost every hit from the ball? It's first time I have ever seen this happen on any machine. I guess I will have to roughen up the post for the rubber to grab it.

I haven't had any worries with mine so far, maybe the titan rubbers are a bit stickier, not sure. My post is threaded so if yours is the same you could use a small washer and a pan head screw to hold it down, that should stop the rubber moving up.

#327 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Thanks back board decal and target decals were my own design and i then had them printed up at the local sign writers.

I haven't had any worries with mine so far, maybe the titan rubbers are a bit stickier, not sure. My post is threaded so if yours is the same you could use a small washer and a pan head screw to hold it down, that should stop the rubber moving up.

My machine does have titans on it. My post is not threaded and is completely solid

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

My machine does have titans on it. My post is not threaded and is completely solid

Hmm Ok, my post is most likely not original then, the machine was an Italian import and those guys just love to improvise
The only thing i can think of is a little bit of super glue perhaps, that will stop the rubber moving up.

1 week later
#329 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Hmm Ok, my post is most likely not original then, the machine was an Italian import and those guys just love to improvise
The only thing i can think of is a little bit of super glue perhaps, that will stop the rubber moving up.

Late coming back to this post, but that is exactly what I did. I ran a bead of CA around the top of the post which joined the post with the rubber and it hasn't budged in the last say, 10 plays or so

1 month later
#330 6 years ago

God am I glad there is a Monopoly club... I will soon join. I so much love the boardgame since I was a kid which means the pinball has to be good, or... ? Makes me sort of sad when I read all people bashing this game... They have sort of the same approach as me... "Was so looking forward to Monopoly but boy was I disappointed".. This is what I read over and over again from people that have reviewed it.. I was going to counter those reviews anyway still getting Monopoly.. Then I find this club which means, hey I can't be 100%wrong as there is a club and other people actually love it... I have never played Monopoly pinball but rely so much on my childhood love for the theme which is stronger than all red flags people are holding up.... I know there aren't that many toys but that's ok with me as my mind is set for that.... What is it that makes people throw up over the game ? It has got to have some similarities with the board game doesn't it ? That in conjunction with it's a Lawlor game it cannot be all that bad, and is hopefully good for me..

I will be getting my game in a short while for approx $1950 in great condition.. I have some reading to do here in the club before that which I'm looking forward to.

Reg
Matt

#331 6 years ago

I’m looking to join the club! Is there a general range of price from player to good condition?

Trying to trade or sell my wpt for it, but I live on a pretty slow pinball area :/

#332 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Is there a general range of price from player to good condition

1,900 - 3,500 Just depends on condition. Most of the playfields on Monopoly are damaged. The clear coat gets weird black marks, inserts lifting or on the field where the railroad ramp dumps the ball. It dents or worse splits the wood. The clear coat also chips off in chunks where the ball drops out of the ramps - roll over switches. I also noticed that most of the cabinets have major planking. It gets crazy air balls from the cop drop target = broken plastic. Figured I could point a couple trouble spots out to you. I know when I go to buy a new game I get over whelmed looking at everything that the most obvious damaged is over looked until you get home. Good luck on your game purchase!

2 months later
#333 6 years ago

Anyone had an issue with the bank opto's not lining up? I realized that some of the opto's weren't working so did the obligatory clean, detached the top board (transmitter's) and held it in place manually during switch test and found that 1,3 and 4 worked. When it was attached as per normal only 3 registered so i'm not sure if the mounting is bent or what?

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

1,900 - 3,500 Just depends on condition. Most of the playfields on Monopoly are damaged. The clear coat gets weird black marks, inserts lifting or on the field where the railroad ramp dumps the ball. It dents or worse splits the wood. The clear coat also chips off in chunks where the ball drops out of the ramps - roll over switches. I also noticed that most of the cabinets have major planking. It gets crazy air balls from the cop drop target = broken plastic. Figured I could point a couple trouble spots out to you. I know when I go to buy a new game I get over whelmed looking at everything that the most obvious damaged is over looked until you get home. Good luck on your game purchase!

Ugh man, hard game to find in okay shape! I saw 2 "local" in a retail shop that had the pf wear at pops and/or the game board. Another from a person with same wear. Hard part is they are rare ish to find so the asking prices of $3k for a "players" condition were too much imo. Great game, I hope I can find one later! Thank you for posting the issues to look out for.

#335 6 years ago

Can someone please take a photo from directly above their bank cover assembly, i'm just trying to work out if the metal framework on mine is bent somewhat which in turn is putting the opto's out of alignment. Also, for anyone who can do this could you please make sure that all 4 of your opto's work in switch test mode! I'm thinking either i have an alignment problem or some of the opto's are bad. Thanks in advance guys

#336 6 years ago

Hi everyone.
Can someone please show me where this piece of clear plastic included in the replacement set goes???
Would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!

IMG_0540 (resized).JPGIMG_0540 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#337 6 years ago

If anyone has a extra plastics (left inlane or electric co one by top right bumpers) lmk. Also if you have a NOS left ramp or very nice, lmk Thanks!

3 weeks later
#338 6 years ago

Are you guys playing this game with stock rules or are there adjustments you recommend (similar to TS)? I ask b/c I'm terrible at pinball and already reached the wizard mode.

Also - I posted this earlier - I just realized the cop drop target itself is not popping up during gameplay. What's funny is that the target coil works during test mode (it fires up when I test). During switch test mode, if I raise the target it registers and the cop yellow targets that light the cop insert both register as well.

Is there an option that could turn OFF the cop drop target? Anything else in test mode I'm missing? Game plays perfect otherwise. I'm not a MP expert but I believe that target pops up after you hit the two yellow targets right?

#339 6 years ago

I was looking for a decal/sticker that goes on the back panel, but I can't seem to find it for sale. So, before I make my own, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction. I thought they were made by Pingraffix, but I don't see it on there site.

Here is a link to someone that has it installed (2nd & 3rd pic):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-pinblades-mod-by-pingraffix#post-2421242

Thanks!

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I was looking for a decal/sticker that goes on the back panel, but I can't seem to find it for sale. So, before I make my own, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction. I thought they were made by Pingraffix, but I don't see it on there site.

Here is a link to someone that has it installed (2nd & 3rd pic):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-pinblades-mod-by-pingraffix#post-2421242

Thanks!

I have one for sale + target decals included. Photo's are at the start of this page

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I have one for sale + target decals included. Photo's are at the start of this page

Hehe, thanks!

I was looking for one a little more "basic", but might take you up on the offer!

#342 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Are you guys playing this game with stock rules or are there adjustments you recommend (similar to TS)? I ask b/c I'm terrible at pinball and already reached the wizard mode.
Also - I posted this earlier - I just realized the cop drop target itself is not popping up during gameplay. What's funny is that the target coil works during test mode (it fires up when I test). During switch test mode, if I raise the target it registers and the cop yellow targets that light the cop insert both register as well.
Is there an option that could turn OFF the cop drop target? Anything else in test mode I'm missing? Game plays perfect otherwise. I'm not a MP expert but I believe that target pops up after you hit the two yellow targets right?

I don’t own a monopoly, however I was curious if the drop target is similar to lwjp drop target. Where there is a small coil to drop the target and a large coil to pop it up? If coil or Switch isn’t working, it may not allow it to work in game.

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I don’t own a monopoly, however I was curious if the drop target is similar to lwjp drop target. Where there is a small coil to drop the target and a large coil to pop it up? If coil or Switch isn’t working, it may not allow it to work in game.

Thanks. My game only has 1 coil for it. Im going to try and find pics of the table bottom online to compare. Any other thoughts anyone?

#344 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks. My game only has 1 coil for it. Im going to try and find pics of the table bottom online to compare. Any other thoughts anyone?

If you don't already, get the manual it has a pretty solid break down of parts. I'd assume you should be able to tell from that.

Here is a link to one:
http://arcarc.xmission.com/Pinball/PDF%20Pinball%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/Monopoly%20Operations%20Manual.pdf

PS - I don't have a Monopoly or I'd look at mine to see..

#345 6 years ago

Thanks - I actually have one and took a look to see. The switch 38 (cop drop target) does register on my game but the manual says it has a orange and blue wire. Didn't see that on mine. Here is a pic of my switch on the drop target. I notice that during gameplay if I manually push the target up and I hit it with the ball, I don't think it's registering (it goes down and I don't see any sound or message on the DMD) - is that normal?

Can someone post their drop target switch? Thanks

20180426_170833 (resized).jpg20180426_170833 (resized).jpg

20180426_170828 (resized).jpg20180426_170828 (resized).jpg

#347 6 years ago

In switch test mode, if you use your finger(s) and manually lift and lower the drop target, is the switch correctly registering? If raised up or down, and you wiggle the target, does the switch register solid of on/off? Maybe some slop in switch and target and if the stars don’t align with Tuesday and turning around 3 times, it may not work right sometimes

#348 5 years ago

If I raise the target the switch registers. When the target drops, the switch doesn't register - is it supposed to? The problem is the target itself doesn't raise during gameplay - could that be something in the backbox since mechanically the coil pops to push it up?

If I hold the target and drop it manually by wiggling it does enable the switch to register.

This is very odd it's not working since the coil pops and switch registers. What causes the game to know to actually enable the coil to make it pop?

If someone can post what their switch looks like and mech it would be helpful - any MP owners out there to post? Thanks

#349 5 years ago

bump for that picture....

#350 5 years ago

Your Cop switch, #38 (DOTS, diode on terminal strip), is wired like mine, same wire colors on the same lugs. You can check some stuff with a meter. Sometimes the switch actuating blade needs adjustment. The switches go bad too. Checked mine with an ohmmeter and the switch opens when the cop target is up, and should read closed (low resistance) while the drop target is down. HTH.

Quoted from delt31:

If I raise the target the switch registers. When the target drops, the switch doesn't register - is it supposed to? The problem is the target itself doesn't raise during gameplay - could that be something in the backbox since mechanically the coil pops to push it up?
If I hold the target and drop it manually by wiggling it does enable the switch to register.
This is very odd it's not working since the coil pops and switch registers. What causes the game to know to actually enable the coil to make it pop?
If someone can post what their switch looks like and mech it would be helpful - any MP owners out there to post? Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Vienna, VA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

There are 987 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all/page/7?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.