E5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
Monopoly Mini DMD 1 (resized).JPG
Monopoly Mini DMD 2 (resized).JPG
52523558376_1183ecd31e_o (resized).jpg
52524106873_8672a870c2_o (resized).jpg
52523096037_82be5d0fb2_o (resized).jpg
52524036455_f9c0b1742a_o (resized).jpg
52524106753_69e385a226_o (resized).jpg

There are 966 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 15 days ago

Found the perfect spot. A little led modding and now to install snugly

2788930E-B943-4E25-A821-408BE50AE21D (resized).jpegE5698035-AABE-413E-972D-F6B148494527 (resized).jpeg
#952 15 days ago

And of course some dice

image (resized).jpg
#953 15 days ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Think i have enough to do 3 maybe 4 sets and that's it. The 2 larger plastics are pre cut and ready but i haven't made up any of the smaller protector i designed, just had too many projects to deal with lately (along with work, etc) The smaller protectors need to be bent and also the metal bracket needs bending and then both riveted together. I'll try and get the last 3-4 smaller protectors finished off soon and will then post in here. I've got a bad habit of starting too many projects and swamping myself

Please put me down for a set when done! I will send you a pm.

#954 14 days ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Found the perfect spot. A little led modding and now to install snugly
[quoted image][quoted image]

Oh damn! Good Idea! Did you change the LED's inside of it or just use the led's it came with. I think I'll mount mine there as well!

#955 14 days ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Oh damn! Good Idea! Did you change the LED's inside of it or just use the led's it came with. I think I'll mount mine there as well!

Hehe since you’re the one that brought it to my attention it would only be fitting I help you fit your out . So personally I didn’t do any of it, I have a friend who is very handy with this kind of stuff. But yes, he did replace the bulbs for a led strip. White would be too bright in your eyes in a playing position. Also, the poles are verrrry tight and one actually broke off and had to be glued back, so just take note. Might wanna change the screws too if they get in the way when you’re pushing down on it.

#956 14 days ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Hehe since you’re the one that brought it to my attention it would only be fitting I help you fit your out . So personally I didn’t do any of it, I have a friend who is very handy with this kind of stuff. But yes, he did replace the bulbs for a led strip. White would be too bright in your eyes in a playing position. Also, the poles are verrrry tight and one actually broke off and had to be glued back, so just take note. Might wanna change the screws too if they get in the way when you’re pushing down on it.

Now you know why I waited for someone else to mount it! lol Looks good though sitting there. I guess I'll clear my schedule when I go to tinker with it and mount it. Thanks for the tips!!

#957 14 days ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Now you know why I waited for someone else to mount it! lol Looks good though sitting there. I guess I'll clear my schedule when I go to tinker with it and mount it. Thanks for the tips!!

Also quite tight in height when the glass gets put on. Might be why we had to replace the original screws on the sign so this could be pushed a little more down.

#958 14 days ago
Quoted from shokel328:

Also quite tight in height when the glass gets put on. Might be why we had to replace the original screws on the sign so this could be pushed a little more down.

How are you attaching the Arch sign to the Electric Company sign?

#959 13 days ago
Quoted from OTRChief:

How are you attaching the Arch sign to the Electric Company sign?

It kinnda fits. Then added some double sided tape to keep it in place

#960 12 days ago

This little plastic piece dried up and shattered. Can anyone tell me where I could find the part? Says “with rubber” but mine had an original stock plastic (I got the game nib back in the day, so no one has replaced this).

51528D37-827E-4E26-97DC-60F8C3D46651 (resized).jpeg
#961 12 days ago

I'm having some issues with my electric company mini dmd and haven't read anyone bringing up my weird issue.

During gameplay, all the sayings scroll and read perfect, but when things like countdown numbers, dollar signs, or the arrow pointing up to the left ramp are glitchy. I've put in another new game rom to see if that was the issue, it wasn't.

In diagnostics test, on:
-Vertical line only scrolls right to left on the third rectangle on the right (left 2 rectangles are blank)
-Horizontal lines test correct
-All one the right third rectangle lights up, and the left third rectangle has one diagonal line is just barely on
-Reverse horizontal line works until the test line gets halfway down, then the left 2 rectangle glitch while the right third rectangle scrolls down correctly.

Does anyone have any insight on this? Thank you!

#962 12 days ago
Quoted from BalkeBoy:

I'm having some issues with my electric company mini dmd and haven't read anyone bringing up my weird issue.
During gameplay, all the sayings scroll and read perfect, but when things like countdown numbers, dollar signs, or the arrow pointing up to the left ramp are glitchy. I've put in another new game rom to see if that was the issue, it wasn't.
In diagnostics test, on:
-Vertical line only scrolls right to left on the third rectangle on the right (left 2 rectangles are blank)
-All one the right third rectangle lights up, and the left third rectangle has one diagonal line is just barely on
-Reverse horizontal line works until the test line gets halfway down, then the left 2 rectangle glitch while the right third rectangle scrolls down correctly.
Does anyone have any insight on this? Thank you!</blockquote

In diagnostics test, on:
Does anyone have any insight on this? Thank you!

Screenshot_20230127_192320_Samsung Notes (resized).jpg
#963 12 days ago
Quoted from dfensch:

[quoted image]

I did see that and tried that untangling and adjusting the wires as well, and that didn’t do anything.

#964 11 days ago
Quoted from BalkeBoy:

I did see that and tried that untangling and adjusting the wires as well, and that didn’t do anything.

Could be an issue with the Aux Out port on the power supply board where the Mini DMD is driven from.

I can test your Mini DMD display board for you if you want to send it in.

I just finish reproducing the Mini DMDs and have my test bench setup for testing them.

#965 9 days ago

Hey Guys, i got busy over the weekend and put the last lot of the smaller community chest protectors together.
One of these sets is already spoken for so i have 3 sets to sell and most likely won't be doing any more after that (unless i get enough requests perhaps)
Price is $30 AUD for the set of 3 protectors which mostly covers the work involved in designing, prototyping and construction of the community chest protector + bracket. Shipping to the US is $25 AUD which is the best i can do unfortunately, no say in that one
PM for any extra details and sorry but i'm only selling these 3 sets as a complete set of 3, won't separate.

DSC05975 (resized).JPGDSC05976 (resized).JPGDSC05977 (resized).JPGDSC05978 (resized).JPG
#966 3 days ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Hey Guys, i got busy over the weekend and put the last lot of the smaller community chest protectors together.
One of these sets is already spoken for so i have 3 sets to sell and most likely won't be doing any more after that (unless i get enough requests perhaps)
Price is $30 AUD for the set of 3 protectors which mostly covers the work involved in designing, prototyping and construction of the community chest protector + bracket. Shipping to the US is $25 AUD which is the best i can do unfortunately, no say in that one
PM for any extra details and sorry but i'm only selling these 3 sets as a complete set of 3, won't separate. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Buy with confidence! These are pretty much a must! Save that ramp! Can't get them anymore. I recently added this set to mine and it mounted perfect!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Boards
PinSound
Boards
There are 966 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-club-own-it-all/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.