image.jpg
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
20141027_200221.jpg
20141027_200231.jpg
20141027_200240.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMGB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I need a bank door for Monopoly. Anybody know where I can find one? Mine is missing the bottom portion, even an old beat up one is better than mine.

**edited title**

#4 9 years ago

So far...it is impossible.

#7 9 years ago

I've searched the entire machine looking for the missing part. I thinking it broke off and got a ball stuck...somebody removed the glass, recovered the ball and found the liberated part at the same time. Instead of keeping the part...it was tossed with a couple broken plastics and screws for good measure.

I've thought about fabricating something, but so far I haven't come up with an "ah ha" metal piece yet. If anybody has a good idea for what to make the missing piece out of, please share.

I'm crossing my fingers that wiggy07 has the elusive part...beat up but still functional with some tlc. I'm sure I can find a local welder to help.

Thanks in advance.

#8 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

For clarity, the photo shows the bank door and notice the whole bottom portion is missing. Pinballs can simply slide under the door. Like having Fort Knox's Vault open for tourism.

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the photos, that helps a lot.

#14 9 years ago

Wow! That is outstanding!!! I'll pm my address.

Hey all the insiders out there...hat's off to all of you. This hobby is awesome!

#15 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

The bank can now be closed for business.

Wiggy07 ... Thank you

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MMGB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monopoly-bank-door-needed?tu=MMGB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.