(Topic ID: 147007)

Mongrels of Pinball Filfth - RZSSI Club (w/ build #'s)

By ATLpb

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AE99A0E8-AEF5-4415-9201-F6ECC15986F6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_0231 (resized).JPG
IMG_6391 (resized).JPG
IMG_6390 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
IMG_0226-1_(resized).JPG
spooky_pinball_rob_zombie_speaker_acrylic_(resized).jpg
12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg
freddys-123_(resized).jpg
Cpt_Spaulding.gif
image.gif
1-Mongrels_of_Pinball_Filfth_-_RZSSI_Club_-_Pinside.com_-_Google_Chrome_12182015_83707_AM.jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151222_125810_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 8 years ago

seems liek the vast majority of future owners are pinsiders? that is prety cool!

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Makes total sense, no? Not sure how one would hear about Spooky outside of this forum / expos. Company born and bred out of WOM and access to this community. It's really cool when you think about it. Earned media baby, earned media.

website, long running podcast, Ben Heck affiliation. The world is MUCH wider than Pinside WOM and pinball itself is MUCH wider than Pinside. I am actually VERY suprised that so many owners are on pinside.

Also Rob Zombie has LOTS of hard core fans with deep enough wallets to buy this game, but it sounds liek many of them were well behind on the news of onsale compared to pinsiders (thanks Charlie for making sure we got the info first).

2 weeks later
#175 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Putting an LE on route?
Why don't you take my standard and $500 and I'll keep the LE for the home!

because why not? I give him props for sharing their LEs on route!

I think you would need to offer well over cost ($500) to get someone to trade out their LE for a standard.

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

i don't think we get our money back. just pay the 5000 balance, give it a try, and if it doesn't work out, sell it is my thought. but this thing seems unique in so many ways and will offer up a totally different experience from what many have in their game rooms that i do not see these changing hands much when they do come out

I agree but am pretty sure you will see a few flipped right out of the gate. Quite a few people in the hobby that make a business of flipping limited games and they were all smart enough to try and get in on RZ.

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Another advantage of the LE is that those games are being run first which is a huge plus for operators!

Agreed! Getting the game early is a big plus just because it is fun to be one of the first to get it

I think very few LE owners will be willing to swap a game with someone for a standard as it will all have to be done on the back end after you take delivery. So that would mean a LE guy handing over his game and then trusting that 6-12 months later the person they 'traded' with would be still going to hand over the spare.

Would need a good contract in place or have to be a buddy you know.

If yours was not so far back Mike, I woudl consider trading you just because I know you love the game/theme so much. That said, not sure I could wait to be back where you are

#184 8 years ago

bring your roll of quarters

#187 8 years ago

how far back are you KP?

#189 8 years ago

ok. I will mull it over.

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

You can add me to the list
I'm games 129 and 135

only 2 of them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mongrels-of-pinball-filfth-rzssi-club?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.