(Topic ID: 147007)

Mongrels of Pinball Filfth - RZSSI Club (w/ build #'s)

By ATLpb

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AE99A0E8-AEF5-4415-9201-F6ECC15986F6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_0231 (resized).JPG
IMG_6391 (resized).JPG
IMG_6390 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
IMG_0226-1_(resized).JPG
spooky_pinball_rob_zombie_speaker_acrylic_(resized).jpg
12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg
freddys-123_(resized).jpg
Cpt_Spaulding.gif
image.gif
1-Mongrels_of_Pinball_Filfth_-_RZSSI_Club_-_Pinside.com_-_Google_Chrome_12182015_83707_AM.jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151222_125810_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm #301....What does that mean?

Er, maybe that you are addicted to being noticed, positively or negatively?

#127 8 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

Looks like #282 is mine!

Only 18 more numbers and boom! Sold out!

#137 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

About the apron, it isn't a plastic molded apron that comes to mind when you think of a plastic apron.
The face of the apron where the ball hits is stainless. (Or some sort of steel) it's very tall. Think of a giant ball guide. The top of the apron is like a giant playfield plastic so it's shiny and the printing on it looks outstanding. There are also multiple LEDS underneath for a light show or back lighting. I saw at least four.

Sounds intriguing and promising.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I enjoyed it. Obviously we are talking about an unfinished product so it is not polished yet.
David showed us all the modes that are currently in the game. The modes seem like they will all have a personality of their own, not just shoot the flashing lights.
The ball movements aren't quite as crazy random as PZFBTG was. I think that is for a number of reasons. The game is much more refined since then. Possible that the spread out pops are slightly more protected by the items around them? Not sure but it felt that way to me. Also coil powers seemed to be set at a more reasonable level than when I played PZ.
The flippers, slings and pops still have that 'Spooky Pinball' feel but more refined. I can't quite put my finger on it but the cab seemed to contain the mechanical sounds a little better than AMH almost as if it were sealed up better or as if it were insulated or made of better materials. Just not sure what it was but it gave the game a little bit of a WPC feel almost.
The layout is good and the shots are satisfying. (When I could make them that is)

And hopefully lighting not in yer face, crazy bright?

I loved the pops on PZFBTG but makes sense for them to be a little less crazy I guess.

2 weeks later
#185 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

That's a good point. Question for you buyers. Is the $1,000 refundable if you play and decided it's not for you? Or do you have to sell your spot?

My understanding is there is no selling of spots. If someone wants out, refund from Spooky and next in line gets a game. Keeps it fair and simple.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mongrels-of-pinball-filfth-rzssi-club?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.