(Topic ID: 147007)

Mongrels of Pinball Filfth - RZSSI Club (w/ build #'s)

By ATLpb

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AE99A0E8-AEF5-4415-9201-F6ECC15986F6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_0231 (resized).JPG
IMG_6391 (resized).JPG
IMG_6390 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
IMG_0226-1_(resized).JPG
spooky_pinball_rob_zombie_speaker_acrylic_(resized).jpg
12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg
freddys-123_(resized).jpg
Cpt_Spaulding.gif
image.gif
1-Mongrels_of_Pinball_Filfth_-_RZSSI_Club_-_Pinside.com_-_Google_Chrome_12182015_83707_AM.jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151222_125810_(resized).jpg
There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Great update. What I love the most is this will be the first modern "R" rated pin, no? That's cool.

In art yes. Call outs probably not. I mean it's hard to beat Sopranos "adult mode".

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Great update. What I love the most is this will be the first modern "R" rated pin, no? That's cool.

First modern? Is there a older R rated pin?

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

There are EM's with naked chicks on the glass. I'd consider that R

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Stern Playboy with the nudes in and Sopranos in adult mode could be considered R rated.

Also yeah there's those ESS/EM games with the full nudity, but they're not modern.

#155 8 years ago

Looks like 123 is my lucky # lately

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Check out a Big Dick machine. Past R rated.

I'm on the wait list for this game. Doesn't seem like my chances are that good.

#157 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Check out a Big Dick machine. Past R rated.
I'm on the wait list for this game. Doesn't seem like my chances are that good.

you're on the wait list for a What ??

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

you're on the wait list for a What ??

Haha! I should have clarified that! Not a BD!

#159 8 years ago

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I missed the boat

So... don't post in the members only club thread then.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Wow, I come on here with congrats to the owners and Spooky and now I have to leave because I am not "in on one"? All I was saying is Spooky has done a great job getting an army of followers support its projects and PINSIDE is where they will generate the most sales / awareness for their games.
You guys go back and read every single one of my posts in this thread. All positive. If you want to respond to me and be all negative and then whine for me to leave, not gonna happen. Can't I be happy for you guys?

Owners Club. Post elsewhere - don't care what the content of your dozen posts is, doesn't matter to me/us.

#162 8 years ago

#42 RZ LE
#42 AMH
Took a while to read through the thread, I got distracted by all the K (the non owner) posts.

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

#42 RZ LE
#42 AMH
Took a while to read through the thread, I got distracted by all the K (the non owner) posts.

Lol. All I know is Joe at pin star has my check and is looking into game # for me. He said he believes all his games are top 150. Sweet.

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

#42 RZ LE
#42 AMH

ah I figured it was that person that was wasting space with "ignored user comment". have had that person on ignore since the Aurich deposit stalking ... weird- even for pinhead status.

I got ya down dgarrett

#165 8 years ago

Im 227 if you wanted to add me to first post. thanks

#166 8 years ago

mines #110

#168 8 years ago

I'm #44.
I'm an operator and will have mine out for all to enjoy!

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from Playerone:

I'm #44.
I'm an operator and will have mine out for all to enjoy!

I'm #43 and will be looking to put mine on location to share with others as well.

Funny how they landed next to each other like that.

#171 8 years ago

I might be #294 . That was on my confirmation for deposit. No real confirmation at this point on number, but confirmed Iam getting one bad ass game.

#172 8 years ago

Putting an LE on route?

Why don't you take my standard and $500 and I'll keep the LE for the home!

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Putting an LE on route?

Only $500? I can do better then that

#174 8 years ago

I'm #236.
Just got a second hand AMH 3 weeks ago and love it!
This game is going to be great!

#175 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Putting an LE on route?

because why not? I give him props for sharing their LEs on route!

I think you would need to offer well over cost ($500) to get someone to trade out their LE for a standard.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#176 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think you would need to offer well over cost ($500) to get someone to trade out their LE for a standard.

I think he meant $500 above the cost of the LE. FWIW I would be offering more than $500 if I could convince someone to swap their LE for my SE.

#177 8 years ago

Owners are posting gameplay experiences. Non owners can't come on here and comment / discuss?

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Another advantage of the LE is that those games are being run first which is a huge plus for operators! Many people (including standard owners) will make extra effort to seek/play the game. I know I've got at least a year wait on my standard so you can bet I'll be pumping quarters into any RZ I find on route while I wait for my game to arrive!

#179 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Another advantage of the LE is that those games are being run first which is a huge plus for operators! Many people (including standard owners) will make extra effort to seek/play the game. I know I've got at least a year wait on my standard so you can bet I'll be pumping quarters into any RZ I find on route while I wait for my game to arrive!

That's a good point. Question for you buyers. Is the $1,000 refundable if you play and decided it's not for you? Or do you have to sell your spot?

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

That's a good point. Question for you buyers. Is the $1,000 refundable if you play and decided it's not for you? Or do you have to sell your spot?

i don't think we get our money back. just pay the 5000 balance, give it a try, and if it doesn't work out, sell it is my thought. but this thing seems unique in so many ways and will offer up a totally different experience from what many have in their game rooms that i do not see these changing hands much when they do come out

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

i don't think we get our money back. just pay the 5000 balance, give it a try, and if it doesn't work out, sell it is my thought. but this thing seems unique in so many ways and will offer up a totally different experience from what many have in their game rooms that i do not see these changing hands much when they do come out

I agree but am pretty sure you will see a few flipped right out of the gate. Quite a few people in the hobby that make a business of flipping limited games and they were all smart enough to try and get in on RZ.

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Another advantage of the LE is that those games are being run first which is a huge plus for operators!

Agreed! Getting the game early is a big plus just because it is fun to be one of the first to get it

I think very few LE owners will be willing to swap a game with someone for a standard as it will all have to be done on the back end after you take delivery. So that would mean a LE guy handing over his game and then trusting that 6-12 months later the person they 'traded' with would be still going to hand over the spare.

Would need a good contract in place or have to be a buddy you know.

If yours was not so far back Mike, I woudl consider trading you just because I know you love the game/theme so much. That said, not sure I could wait to be back where you are

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If yours was not so far back Mike, I woudl consider trading you just because I know you love the game/theme so much. That said, not sure I could wait to be back where you are

Yeah, I'm actually pretty happy about where I'm at especially with a new baby coming this April. By the time I get my game I may actually be caught up on sleep and have time to actually enjoy it The way I look at it the games are all LE's whether it is 1/50 or 1/250. I'm just happy to be getting a game! Nice that you and several other local guys are getting them much sooner so that I can get my RZ fix in advance!

#184 8 years ago

bring your roll of quarters

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

My understanding is there is no selling of spots. If someone wants out, refund from Spooky and next in line gets a game. Keeps it fair and simple.

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

im MUCH closer than mike. let me know.

#187 8 years ago

how far back are you KP?

#189 8 years ago

ok. I will mull it over.

#190 8 years ago

You guys can always drive north and play #29.

#192 8 years ago

I read these deposits are non-refundable. The waffling stage has passed. We're all in it to the end now. Hopefully all our RZs arrive in a timely fashion. I trust they will.

#193 8 years ago

#159 is the number I got.

#194 8 years ago

Progress

12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg

#195 8 years ago

I love seeing this building being built but it makes me thankful that Cleveland hasn't had any snow this season

#196 8 years ago

Missed getting in on this pin. You guys are gonna love it.

#197 8 years ago

No refunds afaik. No worries, if you dont like it you can easily sell it and get at least your money back and probably some gravy on top.

#198 8 years ago

Just a few days till deadflip at spooky

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Just a few days till deadflip at spooky

no offense to deadflip or streaming but it will be the first time I watch someone else play pb online for more than a minute. looking fwd to seeing some of the modes Fawzma has described put into action.

#200 8 years ago

You can add me to the list
I'm games 129 and 135

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Wanted
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 242 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mongrels-of-pinball-filfth-rzssi-club/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.