(Topic ID: 147007)

Mongrels of Pinball Filfth - RZSSI Club (w/ build #'s)

By ATLpb

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 241 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_0231 (resized).JPG
IMG_6391 (resized).JPG
IMG_6390 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
IMG_0226-1_(resized).JPG
spooky_pinball_rob_zombie_speaker_acrylic_(resized).jpg
12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg
freddys-123_(resized).jpg
Cpt_Spaulding.gif
image.gif
1-Mongrels_of_Pinball_Filfth_-_RZSSI_Club_-_Pinside.com_-_Google_Chrome_12182015_83707_AM.jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151222_125810_(resized).jpg
20151222_125314_(resized).jpg

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Kaneda why are you in this thread??? You didn't buy this machine thus you have no reason to be posting here. Go post in one of your countless nonsense threads you have started.

Wow, I come on here with congrats to the owners and Spooky and now I have to leave because I am not "in on one"? All I was saying is Spooky has done a great job getting an army of followers support its projects and PINSIDE is where they will generate the most sales / awareness for their games.

You guys go back and read every single one of my posts in this thread. All positive. If you want to respond to me and be all negative and then whine for me to leave, not gonna happen. Can't I be happy for you guys?

#102 4 years ago

I'm #115,my buddy is LE #1

#103 4 years ago

150, the middle man.

#104 4 years ago

#63. I'm getting a tattoo done of it.

#105 4 years ago

Got my email from Kayte today, so I can send in a deposit, I'll be joining the club soon!

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

Got my email from Kayte today, so I can send in a deposit, I'll be joining the club soon!

Lucky man! You must've been on the cusp

#107 4 years ago

Musta got the one some guy just refunded

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Musta got the one some guy just refunded

Could also be people who were in line after people turned it down turning it down as well

#109 4 years ago

#111 4 years ago

RZSSI-LE # 11 Coming to Lakeside/Fort Worth but Craig already posted my #

Looks like there may be SIX RZ's coming to the DFW area in general BIG Woo-Hoo !

AMH # 128 and #123 just landed in Fort Worth yesterday DOUBLE Woooo--Hoooo !!

#112 4 years ago

Looks like there will be a whole row of RZ coming to the TPF one year.

#113 4 years ago

So, 1-50 LE's will ship first, then 51-300?

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

So, 1-50 LE's will ship first, then 51-300?

what i hear is...
1-50 LE's first, then #123, then everyone else

#115 4 years ago

So, Im taking a guess that at 300 games with a goal of 18 months to complete the run, Spooky will ship 16-17 games a month. Just guestimating on how long it will take.

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

So, Im taking a guess that at 300 games with a goal of 18 months to complete the run, Spooky will ship 16-17 games a month. Just guestimating on how long it will take.

And I believe the place to start the counter would be in February. Tentative move date is the 13th of January with last AMH ' S built there to get the line set up.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

That's how i figured it with my mad math skills lol So if thats right it take them about 3 months to get all LE editions out. Maybe they get better and do 20 a month only time well tell. I hope to have mine buy Fall 2016 but well see. Either way i know spooky well do the best they can It's going be awesome 2016 for pinball

#118 4 years ago

Just found out today there is actually going to be 301 games produced, not counting proto type.... Which, when you think about it is a no brainer. Rob Zombie is getting one.

#119 4 years ago

About the apron, it isn't a plastic molded apron that comes to mind when you think of a plastic apron.

The face of the apron where the ball hits is stainless. (Or some sort of steel) it's very tall. Think of a giant ball guide. The top of the apron is like a giant playfield plastic so it's shiny and the printing on it looks outstanding. There are also multiple LEDS underneath for a light show or back lighting. I saw at least four.

#120 4 years ago

This pin seems like a modders wet dream. Who's got some stuff planned? First thing I would do is slap on a pair of black mirror blades.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

what i hear is...
1-50 LE's first, then #123, then everyone else

Do you know whats special about #123? I had assumed Rob Zombie himself would be given an LE.

thanks

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Do you know whats special about #123? I had assumed Rob Zombie himself would be given an LE.
thanks

#123 is labnip's, that's why it's special

#123 4 years ago

Looks like #282 is mine!

#124 4 years ago

#156 here. Guessing around October or November next year.

Added over 3 years ago: Edit - I had to drop out and emailed Spooky to put 156 back up for grabs.

#125 4 years ago

The playfield toys are well done. The chicken even moves in the bucket when that pop is hit.

Some of the color animations are outstanding. This has potential to be the best color DMD animations to date.

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

The playfield toys are well done. The chicken even moves in the bucket when that pop is hit.

Wow, I never noticed the chicken moving. Thanks for pointing it out.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from jasonvhsp:

Looks like #282 is mine!

Only 18 more numbers and boom! Sold out!

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

thanks

Rob is getting LE #0

#129 4 years ago

Just saw a action/detective movie on TMC called "The Watcher" made in 2000.
It has: Keanu Reeves, James Spader & Marisa Tomei.

Never heard of it, but Rob Zombie is jamming in it about half-way through.

Maybe we can make some mods from that & put in the pin
Mmmmm.... Tomei mod

#130 4 years ago

Holy bleep !!

Side

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Holy bleep !!

Is that the new playfield?

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Some of the color animations are outstanding. This has potential to be the best color DMD animations to date.

How was the gameplay?

#133 4 years ago

AMH #109 RZ #10

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How was the gameplay?

I enjoyed it. Obviously we are talking about an unfinished product so it is not polished yet.

David showed us all the modes that are currently in the game. The modes seem like they will all have a personality of their own, not just shoot the flashing lights.

The ball movements aren't quite as crazy random as PZFBTG was. I think that is for a number of reasons. The game is much more refined since then. Possible that the spread out pops are slightly more protected by the items around them? Not sure but it felt that way to me. Also coil powers seemed to be set at a more reasonable level than when I played PZ.

The flippers, slings and pops still have that 'Spooky Pinball' feel but more refined. I can't quite put my finger on it but the cab seemed to contain the mechanical sounds a little better than AMH almost as if it were sealed up better or as if it were insulated or made of better materials. Just not sure what it was but it gave the game a little bit of a WPC feel almost.

The layout is good and the shots are satisfying. (When I could make them that is)

#135 4 years ago

How were the callouts? Are they in about the same state as Charlie's gameplay vid?

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Holy bleep !!
Side

Sheesh, can't those poor girls afford some real clothes? Something that isn't ripped to shreds or soiled with dirt. Momma always warned me not to leave the house without clean undies, just in case I was involved in an accident and needed to be transported to an emergency room somewhere.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

About the apron, it isn't a plastic molded apron that comes to mind when you think of a plastic apron.
The face of the apron where the ball hits is stainless. (Or some sort of steel) it's very tall. Think of a giant ball guide. The top of the apron is like a giant playfield plastic so it's shiny and the printing on it looks outstanding. There are also multiple LEDS underneath for a light show or back lighting. I saw at least four.

Sounds intriguing and promising.

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I enjoyed it. Obviously we are talking about an unfinished product so it is not polished yet.
David showed us all the modes that are currently in the game. The modes seem like they will all have a personality of their own, not just shoot the flashing lights.
The ball movements aren't quite as crazy random as PZFBTG was. I think that is for a number of reasons. The game is much more refined since then. Possible that the spread out pops are slightly more protected by the items around them? Not sure but it felt that way to me. Also coil powers seemed to be set at a more reasonable level than when I played PZ.
The flippers, slings and pops still have that 'Spooky Pinball' feel but more refined. I can't quite put my finger on it but the cab seemed to contain the mechanical sounds a little better than AMH almost as if it were sealed up better or as if it were insulated or made of better materials. Just not sure what it was but it gave the game a little bit of a WPC feel almost.
The layout is good and the shots are satisfying. (When I could make them that is)

And hopefully lighting not in yer face, crazy bright?

I loved the pops on PZFBTG but makes sense for them to be a little less crazy I guess.

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

How were the callouts? Are they in about the same state as Charlie's gameplay vid?

I couldn't hear them very well in the video but they are good. Sound package is much more balanced than AMH. Adult mode is a riot.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

And hopefully lighting not in yer face, crazy bright?
I loved the pops on PZFBTG but makes sense for them to be a little less crazy I guess.

Lighting seemed very normal to me but we were in a lit workshop not a dark basement.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How was the gameplay?

Quoted from RustyLizard:

The flippers, slings and pops still have that 'Spooky Pinball' feel but more refined. I can't quite put my finger on it but the cab seemed to contain the mechanical sounds a little better than AMH almost as if it were sealed up better or as if it were insulated or made of better materials.

I wanted to play a few games on my AMH today to confirm and only comparing RZ to AMH.. I totally agree with RustyLizard. The RZ felt a little more 'solid'.. Almost like there was more sound damping in the cabinet. The way the ball bounced around, the flippers flipped etc seemed just more 'solid' feeling.
I had at least one ball that I was able to have a reasonably long ball time on it. So I know that the game is very playable. I was able to control things quite well. I just couldn't make all the shots yet, let alone know what shots to even shoot. LOL.

The music has been very well matched to pinball play. What I mean is that you can really get into the zone playing, the music enhances what going on, feels like it belongs and is not forced.
The display graphics are very cool. The callouts put a smile on my face. I loved the end of game match animation.

The actual artistry of the art work up close and personal is stunning. I loved the witch on the playfield best!! There might be some other cool stuff happening, while I don't think its secret, I will let the Spooky staff relay anything that is not already known.

The only thing I'm not totally in love with is the upper playfield. I might have to give that more time. It is hard to shoot, that is for sure, chicken and gas.

My daughter flipped a few games too. She thought it was hard. lol It was funny, she asked what 'red hot pussy lover' was.

20151222_125314_(resized).jpg

20151222_125810_(resized).jpg

#142 4 years ago

Key cover ?
image_(resized).jpg

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

lol It was funny, she asked what 'red hot pussy lover' was.

Hahahahahaha

Wish i lived closer to there so i play it but a plane ticket is temping I hope pinball star has it at allentown 2016 joe is reason i had to have a AMH after playing it.

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

she asked what 'red hot pussy lover' was.

What did you tell her?

#145 4 years ago

2 additions were made plus others since you guys left.. the ball save/extra ball status and when in multiplayer the players who is up next gets displayed.

Some of the oddities seen yesterday were due to a stuck switch in the ball trough. We went through all the modes and submodes today and we were able to light up all the modes and submodes with all balls ejecting like they are supposed to.

I also think I have all the family/adult mode stuff cleaned up. But I'll still play in family mode for a few more weeks to make sure there aren't any hidden surprises.

Now I need to make sure all modes start/end properly if the ball somehow jumps the exit opto or for some reason gets out of the VUK without getting to upper playfield.

There are still a TON of callouts that need to be added, animations as well.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

2 additions were made plus others since you guys left.. the ball save/extra ball status and when in multiplayer the players who is up next gets displayed.
Some of the oddities seen yesterday were due to a stuck switch in the ball trough. We went through all the modes and submodes today and we were able to light up all the modes and submodes with all balls ejecting like they are supposed to.
I also think I have all the family/adult mode stuff cleaned up. But I'll still play in family mode for a few more weeks to make sure there aren't any hidden surprises.
Now I need to make sure all modes start/end properly if the ball somehow jumps the exit opto or for some reason gets out of the VUK without getting to upper playfield.
There are still a TON of callouts that need to be added, animations as well.

Figured you would get right on that. Nice meeting you yesterday and thanks for showing us all the modes. Keep up the good work.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

What did you tell her?

I let Charlie field that one.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I let Charlie field that one.

#149 4 years ago

RZ #222

Edit: After having an anxiety attack when another Pinsider posted the same number, I contacted Spooky and found out KT sent me the wrong # by accident. I'm actually #232 - all good as long as I get a game.

#150 4 years ago

Great update. What I love the most is this will be the first modern "R" rated pin, no? That's cool.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside