(Topic ID: 147007)

Mongrels of Pinball Filfth - RZSSI Club (w/ build #'s)

By RandomKG

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 241 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_0231 (resized).JPG
IMG_6391 (resized).JPG
IMG_6390 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_0229_(resized).JPG
IMG_0226-1_(resized).JPG
spooky_pinball_rob_zombie_speaker_acrylic_(resized).jpg
12401847_1012267615501132_1331173676818174661_o_(resized).jpg
freddys-123_(resized).jpg
Cpt_Spaulding.gif
image.gif
1-Mongrels_of_Pinball_Filfth_-_RZSSI_Club_-_Pinside.com_-_Google_Chrome_12182015_83707_AM.jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151222_125810_(resized).jpg
20151222_125314_(resized).jpg

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 3 years ago

Well I might as well post #213 here!

#52 3 years ago

Just start a Google spreadsheet or something, make it easy for people to sign up, and then you can sort it by number every once in a while to get the list ordered nicely. Way less work.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just start a public Google spreadsheet or something, make it easy for people to sign up, and then you can sort it by number every once in a while to get the list ordered nicely. Way less work.

Good idea, I hear you but considering how frequently I see ppl posting "I don't have a camera".. I don't want ppl to have to have that silly app. I find it glitchy in my limited experience as well. Pinside is the comfort zone- I'll stick with it.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Good idea, I hear you but considering how frequently I see ppl posting "I don't have a camera".. I don't want ppl to have to have that silly app. I find it glitchy in my limited experience as well. Pinside is the comfort zone- I'll stick with it.

Google spreadsheet is a silly app? And what does it have to do with people not having a camera?

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Google spreadsheet is a silly app? And what does it have to do with people not having a camera?

Think he just saying a lot of people on this site aren't tech savvy.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Think he just saying a lot of people on this site aren't tech savvy.

correct. not a "lot". just saying.

it will not take me long if I stick with this thread.

#57 3 years ago

Congrats to all of you getting them! Gonna be awesome in 2016 as RZ and Hobbit ship Q1.

#59 3 years ago

....unless I can convince someone to buy their LE spot:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rob-zombie-se-for-le-swap-offer#post-2860818

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

correct. not a "lot". just saying.
it will not take me long if I stick with this thread.

Don't worry I'm in that group

#61 3 years ago

Is there anyone who paid their deposit and not get an email today with their build number? Other than me, I mean

#62 3 years ago

jimbeam42, I'm sure it's fine if you got your deposit in.

title post now updated with build numbers. I will maintain it once or twice a day. No biggy!

#64 3 years ago

#70 3 years ago

183 Guessing around Christmas next year

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

183 Guessing around Christmas next year

I was thinking the same thing... That would bring more Christmas spirit out of me than probably the sum total of the past decade.

#73 3 years ago

#74 3 years ago

#78 3 years ago

Looks like the game has been added to the database.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Looks like the game has been added to the database.

Yea, I PM'd Robin and he added it. I adjusted some of the game details but i think everyone can make edits to it as needed.

#80 3 years ago

I'm #301....What does that mean?

#81 3 years ago

It means you are a useless troll Kaneda. Can Charlie comfirm that for us?

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

It means you are a useless troll Kaneda. Can Charlie comfirm that for us?

Just got the email back from myself confirming I'm a useless troll! Guys, I'm in!

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm #301....What does that mean?

Er, maybe that you are addicted to being noticed, positively or negatively?

#84 3 years ago

I call it a Sun complex..... He figures that the universe orbits around him, like the sun. EVERYTHING revolves around Kaneda.

Drink bleach Kaneda

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Pincrawler:

I call it a Sun complex..... He figures that the universe orbits around him, like the sun. EVERYTHING revolves around Kaneda.
Drink bleach Kaneda

#87 3 years ago

These are the ones that I know of locally.
#11 Kim
#101 Ed
#102 Paul
#248 Rusty

Plus I know of 4 others locally that are pre-ordered and paid their deposit but I don't know their number.

#88 3 years ago

seems liek the vast majority of future owners are pinsiders? that is prety cool!

#89 3 years ago

187. Looks like at least two in Atlanta. KG - I'll have to play yours while I wait the 16 slots for mine to be built.

#90 3 years ago

133 is coming to Arkansas

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

seems liek the vast majority of future owners are pinsiders? that is prety cool!

Makes total sense, no? Not sure how one would hear about Spooky outside of this forum / expos. Company born and bred out of WOM and access to this community. It's really cool when you think about it. Earned media baby, earned media.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

187. Looks like at least two in Atlanta. KG - I'll have to play yours while I wait the 16 slots for mine to be built.

Good number!

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Makes total sense, no? Not sure how one would hear about Spooky outside of this forum / expos..

Website?

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

These are the ones that I know of locally.
#11 Kim
#101 Ed
#102 Paul
#248 Rusty
Plus I know of 4 others locally that are pre-ordered and paid their deposit but I don't know their number.

I'm 183 - Greg. Can't believe there are so many coming to the local area.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Makes total sense, no? Not sure how one would hear about Spooky outside of this forum / expos. Company born and bred out of WOM and access to this community. It's really cool when you think about it. Earned media baby, earned media.

website, long running podcast, Ben Heck affiliation. The world is MUCH wider than Pinside WOM and pinball itself is MUCH wider than Pinside. I am actually VERY suprised that so many owners are on pinside.

Also Rob Zombie has LOTS of hard core fans with deep enough wallets to buy this game, but it sounds liek many of them were well behind on the news of onsale compared to pinsiders (thanks Charlie for making sure we got the info first).

#96 3 years ago

Not sure why you folks are even replying to kaneda. Your giving him the attention he wants.

#97 3 years ago

#240 Coming to Michigan

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

website, long running podcast, Ben Heck affiliation. The world is MUCH wider than Pinside WOM and pinball itself is MUCH wider than Pinside. I am actually VERY suprised that so many owners are on pinside.
Also Rob Zombie has LOTS of hard core fans with deep enough wallets to buy this game, but it sounds liek many of them were well behind on the news of onsale compared to pinsiders (thanks Charlie for making sure we got the info first).

And how are people just stumbling upon Spooky's website? To drive traffic to your website you either need to put paid behind it, or get earned media. Spooky is a boutique manufacturer catering to the pinball NIB collector community. And by collector it just means you buy pins for your home. Pinside is the most prevalent online forum for these individuals. Spooky team members are on here posting frequently.

Whysnow...if you're very surprised how many pinside members are in on RZ, where did you expect the bulk to come from? Just curious.

#99 3 years ago

Kaneda why are you in this thread??? You didn't buy this machine thus you have no reason to be posting here. Go post in one of your countless nonsense threads you have started.

#100 3 years ago

You forgot to add this....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chattanooga, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside