• Latest reply 9 years ago by MAJRob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture 004.jpg
Picture 006.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

On Monday Night Football the center stand up targets "U" and "P" to raise the goal post for a field goal, have 2 small lights on the board under the play field. They are very small and have 2 leads coming out of the glass bulb that slip into a small 2 pin socket on the light board. I've been looking in the manual and haven't found what they are. What do I replace them with?

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Maybe some photos will help.

This is the light board that goes on the bottom of the play field to light the "U" and "P" stand up targets in the middle of the play field. I measured just under 2 volts at the socket when the light was lit, so I tried a small flashlight bulb that was rated at 2.2 volts. It was extremely bright and burnt itself out after about 5 seconds. The bulb isn't much larger than the diodes on the board. SOMEONE has got to know what can work in this thing....... Both Marco and Bay Area have several bulbs that *look* similar, but it sure would be helpful to know a real value to help avoid a blanket order of lights I'll never need!

Picture 006.jpgPicture 006.jpg Picture 004.jpgPicture 004.jpg
1 week later
#3 10 years ago

Really?

No one knows?

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

The light for the "U" and "P" targets ended up being a 7381. It is a 6.3 volt light. The leads are the perfect size and fit snug in the sockets on the light board. Anything less than 6.3 burnt up quickly and anything more had little to no illumination. The 7381 matches the original lights brightness perfectly and works great.

Hope this helps others in the future looking for this same bulb.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monday-night-football-u-and-p-stand-up-target-lights?tu=Pin-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.